The Absoulte State of Cuckmany

Do Cuckmans have ANY balls left nowadays?

Go to 2:55 and look at this girl on the left
youtube.com/watch?v=gS5c_OVZmtk

Look how sick she is of all the cucks in Germany, literally calling them out for being too kind

holy FUCK she is cute and redpilled and got a nice little piggy face, and you just know she's got some sweet Bavarian milkers and a THICC ass. I want to go to Germany and find her so she can get the BBC (Big Burger Cock). I'd BURGER that bitch so hard she'd get pregnant on the first try even if she weren't ovulating. I feel so bad for her having to deal with all the dickless gimps in Cuckmany, but with her I'd make many aryans and make Germany great again

I'd pay anyone $10,000 to get me in contact with this HBB

>I'd pay anyone $10,000 to get me in contact with this HBB
Show proof of funds then we'll talk

RIP

Soyboys step aside for Chad coming thru to breed your women

All the German alphas died in both world wars, or already came to America. What's left are the lowest form of soyboy betas

Makes me fucking sick that German girls like this have to deal with these worthless betas for (((men))). Send all American white males to breed these women and save the white race

show how you could do it

I prefer the frog looking one

Kys goblin

Fuck off soy boy mutt

>or already came to America.
You do realise most migrants were worthless peasants?

Your fingers are bigger than your biceps, piggy

she is gorgeous!

>Munich
No shit men from German San Francisco are fags.

>443
>334
Fascinating set of events.
I have 16k in savings and work for a company called Global Check Investigations where I use excellent technology to track people down.

Manlet.

>munich
>germany
?????
>no BBavC memes in the thread
wew

Lmao at the haji who said her husband would kill her for talking to him. Overall everyone was more levelheaded than I imagined, they're not bootlickers of current regime and they know there are problems with the immigration crisis.

you look like james allsup

Kiwi bull going there next christmas. Germany is now eternal anglo clay

Make my car and prep your anus gercuck soybois

Who let you out of the pit?
lmao, post it on /fit/ and get laughed at

germancucks are absolutely in love with this meme aren't they

Why is his German so fucking bad? I could speak German better my first week of learning it.

>kiwi bull
Somehow a people named after a small flightless bird are entirely unimpressive to me. Sorry.

Because its a frog and not a german

Absolutely
Hating america is national sport here

the sad thing is i think she wishes more immigration and that's why she is unhappy with merkel. i don't think you realize just how cucked krauts are.

funny how this meme will be the new face of germany

>creaming your pants over a single kraut woman

she'll smell the virginity coming off you right before your plane even lands.

>black hair
>brown nipples
>>>white
stop proving the amerimutt memes true you fag

if it helps you sleep at night, i guess...

Come over and gas our sjw niggers like you gassed those jews. Try being useful germany.

Ladies and gentlemen, the average Cuckman anno domini Two Thousand And Seventeen

modern euros still dress like pilgrims?

>>brown nipples
It's cold out, therefore nips shrink, unlike your gyno tits that sag no matter what

Do you wanna see a close up of my pink nips brah?

at 3:55 - Muslim woman refuses to have a camera pointed at her because "her husband could kill her". That's nice to have in your country.

>that faggy attempt at looking fashy

you would get laughed at by german women

Lmao germans dont look like that they look like this. There is a LOT MORE COMING SOON because youre all gunless cucks. I cant wait to inherit this house im going to intice german girls to come from overseas to where its safe and fuck all of them while all the men in your country die from truck attacks. No worries someone else wi
P take care of your girl.

>i n-need muh gun to feel like a strong man
LMAO

You don't get German humor, do you? Well, you are not the only one.

>Bavarian Milkers

What do you have to say for yourself Germany. This is pathetic amd I feel sorry for your women. Wtf germany

More like the average city faggot student
Rural people are different

German girls would laught in your face haha

you have shit taste mutt, the chick on the left is at least 3 points cuter.

Germany is still a paradies compared to france uk can and usa

I didn't need this doggo feel

fuck off

>2008

Feel free to kill yourself now

And they dont even look german.. probably baltic immigrants

Did you now that germans that got expelled after 45 are counted as immigrants too? And that not even 10% are non euro immigrants?.. typical mutt news

3:52
Muslim woman >Don't film me, my husband will kill me
Absolutely germanized

We're reaching levels of COPE that shouldn't even be possible

>That muslim at 4:00 that did a throat slicing motion
Jesus fuck.

>Hey Mehmit look at this witeboi teehee now let me suck your cock

You wont be laughing when you have to resort to sticks and swords to fight the war to come.

The absolute state of german people in one perfect comment. Nice job, great example for all to laugh at you. You deserve everything to come just like the rest of the liberal shit holes. I don't care if you're white, fuck all of you for allowing it to get to the point it's at.

40% of the people on the streets in this video were muslims. And none of them even spoke German

Kek

red pill incoming

the average German men is a beta orbiter

Honestly, German men are so beta and effeminate it really hurts

I say this as a gay men
at least I see the problems

It's no suprise that the grills here go for arabs or black

Are you an alpha gay or a bottom?

And what do you think about your average turks?

There is no yuro people I despise more than krautcucks. All the 'men' are passive-aggressive, low test little bitches full of self-hatred. No wonder German women fuck arabs and africans, what they need is a real man aka a manly Canadian lumberjack and his BLC (Big Leaf Cock). Fuck this worthless soyboy shithole, Bomber Harris do it again.

Why not both?

Many Turks are good people.
Romanians or Bulgarians are far worse.

True. I witnessed four krautcucks gaping from the sidelines as a single mountie fucked all their wives at once. Sad sight.

>THICC
lol, fuck off you lowcuck virgin.

I remember when I was in Germany in 2014 for my erasmus, the year before the refugees, it was so comfy and peaceful, you could go anywhere anytime and there were literally zero problems, I guess nowadays it has to be different thanks to these "people"

>mutts working relentelessly polluting genes all across the world

How did the ZOG managed to program em like this ?

Seen it

It's fucking depressing because I would anschluss her

It should be 0, user. In Germany and elsewhere.

BASED Chad, pls fuck my gf while I watch, also I would like extra fries with that burger

>mutt acts like his country had nothing to do with German brainwashing, self hatred and destruction of culture
When you complain about Germans being cucks just remember it's largely your fault.

As if the bongs and frogs didnt neuter Germany and themselves after ww1.

At least we didn't cuck them into oblivion. They got back on their feet. Will the nugermans do the same after decades of your brainwashing?

>necklet
lol i bet she cant even The Press™ 50kg

was thinking the same

Churchill’s thirst for Aryan blood is the sole reason why WWII even happened.

This guys accent is a bit cringe or maybe its his high pitched voice.

>its another "superior Yurop cant help but be brainwashed by America's non existant culture they forced on us after doing nothing in WW2 but ending up with all the power" post
Just call us the great Satan next time, honestly I get that you want to make your country more inviting for the refugees but adopting their arguments for why they suck is getting a bit old.

Quality Ameritrolling

right is QT
left is QT but still a bit of a roundey face...

high risk high reward doesnt mean worthless peasants. alphas faggot

damn look at all these expelled germans

Look at her face and range of emotions from 3:25 to 3:40

My God what a fucking goddess. Look at the majestic beauty and fury in her eyes ready to kill the traitorous cuckmans. This is the only thing I will ever fap to for the rest of my life.

I will breed her if it's the last thing I do on earth

>the one cuck who was culturally sensitive enough to write Welcome in arabic at 0:25

What about Croats? Are we hicks just like in Croatia or we are far worse?

You still occupy and control their country, made laws to ensure Germans stays cucked. What do you expect? Given your degenerate cultural influence and foreign policy "the great satan" would be an appropriate title.