You have 10 seconds to explain to me why you don't own and train with a rifle...

You have 10 seconds to explain to me why you don't own and train with a rifle. You should be able to engage a 12x18 (adult male torso) target at 300 meters.

Other urls found in this thread:

hmgunworks.com/product/hmg-sturmgewehr-stg-n/
youtube.com/watch?v=UExcdWxmev8
rifleshooter.com/2015/12/223-remington-5-56mm-nato-barrel-length-and-velocity-26-inches-to-6-inches/
youtube.com/watch?v=mOJdv38Fypg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Rifles are for larpers and non-urban/restricted space combat. Submachine guns and sidearms are more appropriate for urban engagements.

t. I don't know what the fuck I'm talking about and have never fired a gun outside vidya

That’s why every (competent) military and police force issues short barreled rifles for close quarters combat?

I'm a felon
(for pot...in fucking Washington)
got a wicked hunting bow though
figure I'll get a rifle off the first poor bastard unlucky enough to wander into my woods when shit hits the fan

What they're issued, is submachine guns, friendo.

I would go to jail if i owned one.

I'm in UK.Done in 2s

No, they aren't. What a waste of glorious 88s

>no
short-barreled carbines

You can both legally own a centerfield rifle if you jump through a mountain of paperwork and red tape. Do it. Start now. The fire rises

I hate the chrome on that double barrel
would look so much nicer blued

sexy collection....where's the acog tho?

It's a coach gun muh dude. Not a trap/skeet gun

Fuck practicality. If ima kill a jew, ima do it the right way and not with some commie fucking gun

STG44. a company remakes them. only 1800. Worth it for the sheer statement that gun makes alone.

hmgunworks.com/product/hmg-sturmgewehr-stg-n/

youtube.com/watch?v=UExcdWxmev8

I'll get one eventually. I'd rather have moar guns

Those clear Lancers are nice.

Bcs I don't need a war rifle to hit a target at 300 meters, with a 500$ hunting one I can

I do...

I have a bolt action .308 fuck you

Spoiler- the repros are shit, and 8mm Kurtz is unobtainanium. Havnt seen cokeman posted in a while though. Props to you for that

Becuase I fuck your mom

still think it would be more aesthetic if it looked similar in color to the revolver

yikes kill yourself fatass gamer

>300 meters.

Its why I train with AK-47 over a M16.

Why should I be able to hit an adult male at 300 meters? If they're that far away they're not a threat. I'll keep my handguns and shotguns thank you very much.

>only 300 meters

Yes. Units that engage in cqb frequently (military special forces/SWAT/etc) prefer to issue smg's due to a variety of factors.

what a fucking cluck. Are you typing from a fusion center?

I have three rifles now
Getting my proper licensing to make it all legal and buy about a dozen more, with a good selection of shotguns and handguns.
Canada is actually quite easy to get firearms.

>train
Those are some awfully clean bolt carriers and unmarred brass deflectors user.

well Sup Forums do you support blue lives matter or not?

See flag

Tavor? Oof.
Kike lover.

sure but i do it for free

not that scared but own a shotgun and hunting rifle but guess that not what you mean.
if I was allowed a auto I would not mind but that would also mean a lot of idiots I know too would and I rather take my chances

Incoming jew comments

I live in a leftist shithole

Cryptic BCGs wipe clean with a paper towel, and you can't even see the case reflectors on 2 of them.

Very jelly of your PSL. Muh dick.

Can you consistently hit inside of 12x18 with your mosin? Haven't gotten to shoot mine yet but the rifling and bore look pristine

>huuurrrr muh 300m shots

Found the Army faggot. Weak ass shooters.

There are strict gun laws in my country, sadly.
But I would love to own
P90
FAMAS G1
M4A1 carbine.
Mk.23 .45 calibur semi automatic pistol
Hk USP .45 calibur semi automatic pistol
DSR sniper rifle
PSG-1 sniper rifle
Aks 74u
Five-seven standard

I can hit a dick on a tick a mile away!

because i don't want to own a weapon
i don't want to have to live fearful of everything

>REREEEEREREREEEEEEEE STOP OWNING THINGS I DON'T LIKE
>doesn't see the irony of kikes dying by their own weapons
feg

you got beat to it fampai

AKs are only accurate to 100M

Yes. I can easily hit 2 liters with it. As long as you do your part (and take care of the bore of your rifle) it's easily capable of engaging a man at 300. Much longer than that if you are a practiced marksman.

Yeah, 50 years ago. But the terminal ballistics sucked so about 20 years ago they made some new cartridges like FNs 5.7x28 and HK's 4.6xsomething. But those sucked too so now it's more likely 10" AR-15s with 77gr ammo. There's your history lesson kids.

I like AKs more too but with the Russophobia inflicting politics, the supply of ammo could dry up any second. The only domestic production of 7.62x39 is like $2/round from hornady or whoever.

I live in a counrty with basically no niggers or muslims, just a couple thousands gypsies who don't own any guns and thus I don't need to protect myself with a gun. Knowing and practicing martial arts is enough for occasional possible drunken fight in a bar.

Now that's unfair. Even a crap 7.62 ak with a somewhat competent shooter could hit a 12" target at 300m at least 80% of the time. They are realistically about 4moa rifles.

Kek, that ain't hard. I did that with an old busted m16a4 with irons when I was just a wee private.

they're illegal here amerinigger

stop shilling

you should not shoot female ticks that female abuse lol

Wife told me she would leave if I bought one, only the money holding me back now. Bought 2 40 cal to ease her into it so I want to get an M&P 15 sport II next

Youre right
Its skewed because 90% of AK users are emaciated aids-ridden 3rd world corpses or eastern euros too drunk to see straight
was just giving shit to the retard that thinks AKs are more accurate than ARs

The question was for free men, not slaves.

>neckbeard sand nigger thinks he knows stuff

Good to hear. Picked mine up only half a week ago despite many saying it's only capable of minute of barn accuracy. Is it true that it shoots better with the bayonet attached?

B-but I can.

The HK 460 sucked? What's up with that?

Never stopped the Boy-O's. Stop being a shite cunt and tool up

M14 master race

AR is great rifle, but every time I pick one up I feel cannot stop thinking about how faggy they feel.

I am not engaging shit a 300 yards unless I am looking for dinner and any bolt rifle will do there.

Why do you not man up and and try a Mossberg 590A1 heavy barrel or the JM Pro at least.

Put the girly guns down for a while.

Because I already own one and was trained as an Infantryman in the Army.

I only recently got into firearms.
I'm saving up for my second pistol and then a rifle.

I live in NY, it is unbelievably gay here. I usually just rely on my size and weight for intimidation factor, but, trained marksman as a teenager.

>aruging about 7.62 vs 5.56
>not owning a 6.5 grendel ar

I don't live in a shithole where I have to protect myself from hordes of nigger and my own government.

Sub machine guns are dead. Short barreled ar15/m16 killed them.

Based Hungary

I'm fucking Hungary right now, time to eat

> why you don't own and train with a rifle
I dont have any fuckin money . 2. Im mental and have partial seizures 24/7 - It would be irresponsible of me to have a gun . I also dont drive by choice as that would be irresponsible . How was that, huh? Was that good enough for you, fuckface? Is that, is that good enough for you?

Take it easy, you'll blow an o-ring.

I mean, it's a squirrel round. Probably a pretty good squirrel round but one nonetheless. And not even a 500 yard squirrel round like 5.56.

But I do, user. My average group is 1.5 MOA. That means I'm good for roughly a 5x5" target at 300 yards.

>Yet

Im old. Was able to do that in fighting age. Probably still can do with my goggles.

I shouldn't even tell you this because you are a paki, but no pistol caliber round (5.7 excepting) is going to pierce makeshift welding mat armor, nevermind military grade armor. Full size .308 is the only choice if you actually want to kill your target when you shoot him. 5.56 and 7.62 will work too, but even there it is thwarted by a standard issue rifle plate.

Bullpup carbine if you want to be an urban fag, though

You have a shit scope, shit iron flip sights, and a shit red dot CCO. Get a Schmidt & Bender PMII 5-25x56 then get some LaRue Tactical Irons, then get a Trijicon or an EoTech bitch, and get some dings and scratches on you damn rifles, it looks like they sit in the basement of a credit card warriors house..... Bitch......

I prioritize handguns for conceal carry, but I can't even afford one because I waste all my money on video games, food, and booze. I'm planning be totally sober for 2018, so maybe I can buy one then.

Get a muzzie

There are so many surplus 91/30s out there that you won't know how it will shoot until you shoot it. Barrel condition ranges from like new to sewer pipe. I picked up a few when they were $70 and they shoot noticeably different. It's a dead simple cheap shitty gun, and if you're paying $150-200 you're paying too much (unless it is a Finnish marked rifle). About $300 can get you a brand new sub-MOA US made rifle.

>PSG-1

Rifle is next on the list. I'd kill for something like pic related

4.6×30mm makes sense as a 9×19 replacement with better armor penetration. (MP7 instead of MP5)
But simply using a .556 SBR solves the problems of anemic effectiveness (4.6 only has 1/3 of the energy of .556) is compact enough and doesn't make logistics more complicated as the ammo is already available.

Wouldn't a 5.56 SBR have considerably less muzzle velocity than a 16" 5.56? IIRC anything below 10" on 5.56 and you're spitting unburnt powder out of the muzzle.

>ak-47
Jfc with a factory MOA right around 6, at 300 yards you have 18" of spread in the hands of a perfect robot in a vacuum. Compared to a standard issue M16 at 4 MOA, which get 12" of spread.

I don't know why anyone thinks the AK47 and the M16 are competing rifles on the modern battlefield. The m16 is 20 years newer, more accurate, more repairable, and more durable. Not to mention manufacturong doesnt take a 20 ton metal press but rather a simple lathe.

AR-15 is the all around winner against an AK. If it weren't, the US would have updated to a 7.62x39 clone, rather than the Russians updating to 5.45mm in response to the M16.

>drum mag
This is how you know this fucker is insane

>I play video games the post

Own 1x "Assault Rifle" (Ex-Polish AK-47)
1x "Sniper/Hunting" Rifle (Ex-Polish SVD Dragunov)
1x Shotgun for home defense (Benelli Nova)
1x Pistol (H&K 9mm)

Wife owns a 9mm Ruger.

Always preferred AK's/SVD's for some reason over the AR-15 family and standard .308 rifle. SVD is not exactly a "classic: sniper rifle (was made as a Soviet squad level sniper/support rifle), but is accurate as hell out to 300 yards.

Think I am fairly well set for any contingency.

>customized disconnect
lol why. We've truly reached the peak of aesthetic customization

>AR-15 is the all around winner against an AK. If it weren't, the US would have updated to a 7.62x39 clone, rather than the Russians updating to 5.45mm in response to the M16.
this

There are no shooting clubs near where I live so I can't really apply for a firearms certificate. Sometimes I wish I was born in the US, but hey ho

But what about the Lákátoses László?

It looses velocity..
rifleshooter.com/2015/12/223-remington-5-56mm-nato-barrel-length-and-velocity-26-inches-to-6-inches/

but still has much more energy than something like 4.6 or 5.7. (about three times as much)
and works just fine:
youtube.com/watch?v=mOJdv38Fypg

I wouldn't want to use one without at least a linear comp in addition to good hearing protection though ...

>mfw glock comes out with clear polymer frames
>mfw showing off my fancy polish jobs