Kemono Friends

I think that Serval is actually smarter than she lets on. Something about how her behavior changes in certain situations makes it seem like she's putting on an act sometimes for the benefit of Kaban or to get along with the other Friends.

There was that one post about how she saw the Sandstar dust from the Friend who got eaten in Episode 1 and intentionally ignored it, pausing to control her emotions and then pretending to be really impressed by the paper airplane instead. Or how she was really subtly on edge in Episode 6 when they were seemingly in a dangerous situation. Little things like that might be chalked up to inconsistent characterization or quirks of the low-budget direction, but I'm getting the impression that there is depth to Serval's character than it might initially seem.

I'm trying not to go crazy with the conspiracy theories but it's たのしー to imagine the different possibilities

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!P1YT3LKZ!da1_KgsaDGmgPmR8xQfuaGQ_PKstEGGrB8nUyITBFwU
headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20170304-00000532-san-ent
may.2chan.net/b/src/1488626755646.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sup Forums sings Kemono Friends OP full version. Drink lots of tea and remember to たーのしー.

Submissions go to [email protected]
Tentative deadline is March 28, the airdate of the last episode.

MP3 with lyrics
mega.nz/#!P1YT3LKZ!da1_KgsaDGmgPmR8xQfuaGQ_PKstEGGrB8nUyITBFwU

ネットで話題のアニメ「けものフレンズ」 ファンは動物園にも集結 そして人気のセリフの誕生秘話がついに明らかに!
headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20170304-00000532-san-ent

>コツメカワウソが、『たーのしー!』というセリフを言いますが、あれ、声優さんのアドリブでした
Tanoshi~~ by Otter was ad-lib by VA.

>アルパカ・スリ(南米原産の動物)の独特な演技
That unique tone of Alpaca was ad-lib by VA.

>監督のたつき君は『毒を抜いたものになる』と言っています。壮絶な終わり方にはしないと思います(笑)
There can't be a heroic end. No poison.

>There can't be a heroic end. No poison.

Four ears
o
u
r

e
a
r
s

In the long interview the producer says nico nico made Kemono friends popular, while in reality it's 2chan(Futaba) that supported enthusiastically first several episodes and created numerous memes which eventually got popular among twitter. Poor Toshiaki...

The Hat Thief that Arai was talking about wasn't Kaban.
It was Serval

may.2chan.net/b/src/1488626755646.webm
PINGPONG NOW

>福原:深読みする楽しみ方があるのも事実なので、あまり否定するツモリはありませんが、あまりアニメの本筋と離れたところで盛り上がっちゃっても、なんか不思議な気持ちになりますね。
>例えばお客さんに豆腐を食べてもらいたくて「はい。これが冷奴です」と出したとき、「この豆腐の白は、現代の不安を象徴してますね」とか言われても、僕らは「そうですかねぇ?」としか言えません。こっちとすれば、ただ豆腐を食べてほしかっただけなんです。でも、喜んでいただけるなら「そういうことにしとこうかな?」と思うわけですよ。

It's like when we served a tofu, a customer said "This white of tofu expresses the anxiety in society today, doesn't it?"
We have no choice but to say "Is that so?" We only wanted the customer to enjoy a tofu. But if they enjoy that way, I think it's OK to say "Yes, there was an intent like that"

It's like when we served a tofu, a customer said "This white of tofu expresses the anxiety in society today."
We have no choice but to say "Is that so?" We only wanted the customer to enjoy a tofu. But if they can enjoyed it anyway. It may be OK to say "Let's say there was an intent like that"

Well I assume they don't want newfags either so that can be a good thing.

It's still a group effort

Hell, in the West only us are discussing the series as it is and not go muh sakuga

It must continue

I failed..

I still don't understand why there are ballroom lights in a gymnasium, but it's the touch that makes these really special.

Also the 90s-esque version of the OP playing in the background is almost hypnotic.

doki doki

YUUJOOOOUUU

Looks tanoshi~i.

I think the anime got more traction thanks to the friendship of the two protagonists

Nana and Red Fox was cute, but this duo has the better chemistry

JAPARI COIN DA

Why is boss so useless?

That was intense.

His name is Lucky san!

What would sex with Sand Cat be like?

How does that even work?
Their crotches are still miles away from each other, that's not how you scissor.

sandy

Good manga.

Super intense then super boring.

Can Friends love Friends?

Just taking a break.

Brief

Why are cats always best girls? It's not fair to the other animals.

Maybe.

But Birbs are the best Friends

Can they humpy-humpy slappy-slappy?

But birds are better.

I don't know mayne
Birds seem to be a best so far

Rapists please line up.

Birds are second best.

It's got everything.

Friends shouldn't do FX.

Birds>Mammals>Reptiles

>they won't be animated
Fuck.

Isn't one of the confirmed episodes called Shore? I'm pretty sure we'll see at least one of them there.

I can her Tsuchinokos voice and I love it.

Axolotl-chan a cute.

Why are there two Servals?

I need some intel on this slut.

Don't know why they included Serval twice in that poster, but the 2nd one is Serval with the special outfit from the Keroro collaboration.

She's literally Pink Panther.

Was there a collaboration?

Why didnt this game take off like boatsluts?

>Pink Panther
>Slut

>she's wanting to find out if human's are tasty

nexon

Nope, that's why she's called "Peach" Panther, rather than actually going with "Pink" Panther.

No idea. Might be just a homage, given how her name is Peach Panther instead.

Rude.

Ah I see, thanks.

So something cute like picrelated calling as "kemono" and socially acceptable?

That's not a human face so no.

けもの =/= ケモノ

The game was very budget looking and was a complete gameplay clone of a better looking game.

I mean, this is show the "Savannah" background looked in-game. The menus also were very bland, and the attack animations were short and lacked impact.

Well 桃色 literally means pink in moon so it still means Pink Panther overall.

It's easier to use !=

How did this become such a big thing?

Tons japanese artists draw like this. It doesn't looks like western furry for me

Literally memes

Yeah but =/= is more like an equals sign with a slash through it, which is how you would write it out

It got people interested into friends.
The show actually made me googled for serval, ibis tuschinoko, sand cat and friends

I think the defining feature should be the face. If it's a human face, it's not furry. What you posted is commonly known as "anthro", and it's definitely furry.

And? That's still not a human face.

what's the big difference between writing the same word in katakana or hiragana?

It might be pronounced the same, but it implies a different meaning.

Big difference like small letter and capital letter.

Some keyboard layouts have ≠ symbol.

So Tanoshi was ad lib.

The greatest things mankind ever created always start from flukes.

ケモノ is how the tag used for humanoid animals with fur and mixed animal/human or just animal face is written.

けもの is just the word beast/wild animal being written without kanji, avoiding the association with the above tag.