>>154182894

Don't be salty, Ahmed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3NXK6FY4P3k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The greatest empire in the history of the world is represented on the world stage by a female Indian.

I hate everything.

I fucking hate her so much man
Any SCanons here?

I guess you weren't invited, had to hide behind meme flag.

>indian with a southern accent
america was a mistake

Topkek.
This is sucking Israel's dick with zero gag reflex ma boys.
What a disgrace, sad, many such cases.

(checked)
hoo boy
youtube.com/watch?v=3NXK6FY4P3k

Wait there's a party? You know we only voted the way we did as a joke right? Just a bit of banter.

Never put a woman in charge of anything

She's gonna do thot stuff to the YAS votes.

I wanna go to the jew party.

I think she's hot.

The us really needs a sodom and gomorrah type situation
I used to think it was just the cities that needed it, but its the whole rotten country
We can take a few good clippings, but the rest must be incinerated and regrown

Also that rail is phallic.

Disgusting. How anyone (except kikes and their christcuck pets) have faith in America anymore is beyond me.

Open fly
show balls pleas

lmao why america never stop sucking circumsized cocks?

The world is basically dead souls wandering restless as marionettes puppeteered by kikes on both sides of the political spectrum. The absurdity of it will get more apparent as the new generation with the fever dream that their ancestors had of peace among Europeans is finally achieved when the brown and kike menace is finally eradicated from Europa.

This bitch is making us look worse.

What we should do is invest in exclusive business deals with the countries that voted with us. And Britain should be permanently cut off. Rotherham was enough of a reason to nuke that shithole, but they’ve chosen repeatedly to fight us. Cut them off.

do american people actuallly give a shit were the us embassy in israel is?

I don’t see what the big deal is, it’s just a damn base?Does it piss of the muslims that the EU allowed in or something?

On closer inspection I definitely would. Might even brag about it to the boys if I was drunk enough

boomers maybe, but now that trump brought it up all of his blind followers act like it's the #1 priority. no one seems to remember the wall

Top kek. Islamashills BTFO once again

Can you please start taking White British refugees first. Tired of living in this dying shit hole.

Based.

If you vote they gib you tendies

Hmmm

Yeah my big. West Cola here. I didn’t mind her too much as gov. When she wanted to defund some arts nonsense and every one wept delicious tears I enjoyed her. She bragged about bringing amazon which supplies primarily trash tier jobs. She’s no sandford.

She's more white than an average American mutt

No one really cares,
I support it for the lulz

>literally who party