Fairy Tail 525

mangastream.com/r/fairy_tail/525/4077

Used goods

Rakheid didn't see the obvious hole in his plan.

I am mad, this chapter didn't answer anything.

I feel like the editors hated based orgasm man and the used goods reveal.

Okay August, we get it, stop asking now.

This is creepier than Valentine getting Lucy Steel pregnant in JoJo.

Not really. Mavis was like 24 when Zeref got her preggo.

Is there even a possible timeline for this shit? Didn't Mavis die immediately after they fell in love? It's mot like Zeref would fuck a cor- oh shit

Mavis was alive for some time, but she has no recollection of it. Blame the curse. We'll find out more in the coming chapters.

>We'll find out more in the coming chapters.
>Mavis sex scenes
nice

> fucking this
> creepy

He just fucked her before lending it back to Purehito.

Mavis never really died, she was just put in a coma.

It's ironic. Probably the only reason why Mavis' curse didn't immediately kill Larcade is because she didn't know about him.

Why is Mahsima a pedo?

Mavis is still an amateur compared to Casca.

It's okay bro, she's like 20. Totally legal.

It's not pedo if she's got thick hips.

Thats true like how fans got a thing for Tatsumaki from OPM.

Not a cake if she has a son. Still though, Larcade must be ancient. Wonder when he made his way to Zeref.

>it's for mankind's sake, bro

WHY THO

So moral of the story, just because Zeref shoved his cock in a hole, does not mean that he is not himself a cockhole.

More like remember he's got a curse of contradiction on him.

So, you're saying he does not in fact like loli?

He clearly does.

The curse seems to work at random. Kinda like bipolar.

See that bump on her chest and those hips? Not loli. Zeref was able to grow a few more years after being cursed, the same should be true for Mavis.

Zeref is so handsome, I can't even get mad at him.

wtf, he really raped her comatose body?

Or she simply didn't tell the guild that it went further than a kiss because they didn't need to know about her sex life.

But Mavis died right after the first kiss

But we only got that flashback through her telling the story to the guild. That means she could've simply stopped the story there by choice, being an unreliable narrator.

Mavis was pregnant? When did that happen? How?!

POnOs in vagoo.

>When did that happen?
When Zeref put his dick inside her.
>How?!
By Zeref putting his dick inside her.

They had sex, duh

This is why the age of consent should be raised to 18.

She is a loli!
Lolis can't get pregnant!
From kissing!
14yo old boys!

REEEEEEEE

That would be stopping Mavis from having a consensual relationship despite being 20+ because she's trapped in a loli body. Unfair.

The loli was dicked.

Think of it from your point of view, if you were trapped in a shota body would you be fine with never having sex even though you would be surrounded by sexy cakes?

Didn't Mavis's body stop ageing and developing by the time she was like 13?

Remember when Zeref's magic where Death Waves that killed everything they touched?

And not a generic close combat aura?

Well, when a man and a woman love each other very much...

Clearly Natsu's burning it away.Cause he's all fired up!

They're not "man" and "woman", that is the point.

Also, why does everyone assume that Zeref is the biological father?

You're complicating this way too much. They had sex.

No

I believe that Zeref got cucked. That's the reaspn he hates his 'son'.

I thought you were serious for a second. Carry on.

Or maybe mavis was fine until she gave birth, that was when she actually "died" and her memories are missing.

No, the body developed for a few more years until Makarov was born. Same for Zeref, his body aged a few more years after he was cursed.
Although he stopped aging by the time Natsu came back to life.

Mavis died before giving birth. Larcade was removed from her body with magic and given to Zeref.
He doesn't "hate him", Zeref avoids killing him by not thinking of him fondly. But if he were to admit that it would contradict him contradicting the curse and the curse would kick in and kill Larcade. The more he cares about a life, the more likely he is to steal it, so by admitting that he cares enough to force himself to not care, he'll admit to caring for it and thus steal it.

>tfw dad is an edgy teenager

>Zeref really knocked Mavis up.

That's actually kind of amazing.

>until she gave birth

S-she i-is 13 ;____;

Wait, I thought it was obvious that Zeref fucked Mavis when they met each other in the forest?

I remember Sup Forums had field's day with that shit.

>mom is a loli
>dad is an edgy shota

You'll get over it, user.

I wonder if one day people will universally understand that "age consent" was actually meant for the mindset's maturity of the person and not the age of its body.

i nonetheless expected a shonen manga to have some decency in this regard

Zeref can't love his because the curse would activate killing larcade

I'm 90% sure August is the child and Rakheid was a puppet or some shit

>"Yeah, better blast him with death magic to prevent his death."

I mean in the past

Age of consent is more closely related to obscenity laws than anything else. Truthfully speaking the argument that it's for the "sake of mental health" is a faulty one. Originally it was claimed to be for the sake of the physical health of the mother and the AoC was placed around 12-14 yo, then some time in the early 20th century puritans began pushing for ever greater age restrictions using mental health as an argument, which could not be proven or disproven. That's how we ended up with the present day 18 yo consensus.

FT is long past your usual battle shonen manga. See Rakheid and its orgasm magic.

Dude lmao. Go read Shaman King. And as Mavis herself tells it, she was 20.

As long as he didn't rape her, which I doubt, it's not indecent.

What is this bullshit? Natsu shoukdnt be capable of doing jackshit to Zeref since he is one of the top 5 strongest beings in Fairy Tail on par with August and Irene.

He didn't, the orgasm magic works by bringing back memories of "pleasure". So Mavis vaguely remembers it, even though her curse fucks up her memory for that time period. Both her and Zeref dodge the issue every time it comes up, so it must've been consensual.

Good eye, I completely missed that. Then there was literally nothing wrong with the situation.

Natsu easily beat three spriggan. He's totally on this level now.

And Zeref lost against Ultear, he was never supposed to be a strong fighter.

Zeref just one shot Spriggan rank 3 who can beat all but Serena, August, and Irene.

>Have a son
>Not a cute daughter that looks like Zera
I AM FUCKING MAD!

They can always be cured by the power of love and friendship and try to give him a little sister.

Enough lolis, we need more MALES.

what if August is Zeref’s real son? That's makes his unwavering devotion for Zeref make a lot more sense.

The guy didn't expect it and was already so damaged he could barely walk. That's nothing.

I prefer Rahkied because it means he used orgasm magic on his own mom.

>this is why Zeref blasted him

What if they both are his sons but he is jelly only one is recognized?

It's going to be both and you know it. August is just old enough to have been born back then, but Larcade is the mysterious one. He should be at least 80 years old by now.

What if it was similar to Irene? Like he fucked someone else to test something with the curse? And that's why orgasm guy was born?

Is this from mashima himself?

Well, the next chapter is called “My Name Is…”, so maybe August will reveal his name is actually Larcade Dragneel or something

Only Larcade was born with great power, August had to grind his way to the top and literally remain a virgin so he could be the greatest wizard.

I wish. Just fanart.

>Zeref was his mother all along

Why was his majesty's child not loved?

Is Zeref /our guy/?

It's more likely that August and Larcade are one and the same. August represents darkness and twilight, while Larcade represents light.

>they'll never raise their cute son properly
It hurts.

Yeah, it would make more sense for Zeref and Mavis son to be an elderly man than someone in his 20s.

Because he wasn't born from Mavis, like his brother.

Sheisn'tvirgin

Na he's just a gay who wants to kills gods and shieeet.

>Because he wasn't born from Mavis, like his brother.
Why wasn't his majesty's son loved?