and do you SEE MY RAGE?!
I AM FUCKING NO A MONK*E**D*NIAN
I AM A PROUD ALBANIAN
every fucking time i want to post here, i post under an another fucking FLAG
not under the GLORIOUS TWO HEADED EAGLE
THE ONE MY ANCESTORS FOUGHT
THE ONE THEY BLEED OUT
and what the FUCK is a PROXIE?!
the time WILL COME WHEN MY FLAG WILL BE RED AND BLACK!!!!!!!
this shithole of a country WILL CEASE TO EXIST SOON
just look at what is happening these last years, WE ARE GAINING POWER!!!!!!
HAHAHAHHAHA
ITS FUCKING HILARIOUS
theres so much albanophobia among slaves and fucking gayrekks
theyre FUCKING SCARED when we ALBANIANS will unite and FUCK THE BALKANS UP HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
we will be a new REGIONAL POWER
We WILL FUCK YOU UP ALL OF YOU
FUCKING
SHKIJEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
FUCK THIS FLAG FUCK ALL THIS SHIT FUCK MY LIFE

Proud Macedonian-American reporting in. We have nothing to be ashamed of but Albanians.

>flag
FUCK OFF MY THREAD YOU PIECE OF SHIT
TA QI PIQKEN E NANES GIPSY

10/10 LARPing bro

Another proud albanian here, kuq e zii

mqedoni your days are numbered

Alexander was born in Greece no Macedonia.

Nobody cares, faggot

t. Ahmetopolous

Well said, brother

Calm your tits Hatfield

>Greece
No.
And btw, Alexander had Albanian roots

You have no right to talk, EU lecher.
Your time will come up soon too. You will pay FOR WHAT YOU DID
REMEMBER, there are MORE THAN A MILLION albanian there

Im American diaspora.

FUCK OF, servian
Kosova is rightfully ALBANIAN.

Lerin. Learned a new word here! I feel really bad that I can't speak Macedonian at all but at least my cousin speaks some.

>day of the rope soon shiptar

>Albanian calling anyone a leecher

I don't particularly care about the Alexandrian essence claims, but I am descended from slavic-speaking people who lived in what is politically then and now Greece.

And no need to learn (((macedon**n))), the are another 7 million tatar right next door who speak it.

Complain at your ISP, not at Sup Forums.

>day of the rope soon shiptar
And that's where you're wrong you filthy roach. Since birth the Albanian man is taught patriotism to the highest degree. The mere though of fighting, and dying for greater Albania is enough to wipe out the fear of death and the nothingness that comes with it.

The Albanian state is like Russia. It's a mandate made in heaven, the legitimacy of Russia is threatened by the fact Moscow and Kiev are apart. Only the union of the 4 great capitals will bring in the heart of Albanians the legitimacy of Arbanon.

The love for the country wipes out any fear, any hate, any rivalry between Albanian people. Blood feuds are immediately dissolved, squabbles are immediately resolved, every Albanian becomes one single collective, one bond as tight as that of atoms. Albanians were made for war and they will die in war, and there is no greater honor than the death for greater Albania!

>THE ONE MY ANCESTORS FOUGHT
>THE ONE THEY BLEED OUT
Modern Albanians do not have a right to the two headed eagle. They didn't fight, they got fucked by us Turks and the only thing that bled was their assholes after we raped the chr*stian out of them.

Albainas should be assimilated into the Turkish population like the gayreeks. You are already Muslim, just gives us Turks your women and stop talking in your monkey language.

He had Albanian ancestry you Poortugal minion.
Read and learn before sprouting out bullshit

>has been beaten by alpha albanians at school
How did it feel sucking thick alb dick, peder?

>literally has done done expect existing where Rome is

Tamam, arkadash Hasan

>Modern Albanians do not have a right to the two headed eagle. They didn't fight, they got fucked by us Turks and the only thing that bled was their assholes after we raped the chr*stian out of them.

Can someone make an albanian meme ball with the text "when you say 100% shqiptar like that's something to be broud of"? I'm too bored to make it myself.

>we
Spotted the Greek larping as a Turk.
Man, you guys are FUCKING PITIABLE
piss off and cry to DADDY ANGELA

...well said.

Well just a few words to talk with people who are older and don't speak English, not fluently.

>literally has done done expect existing where Rome is
Besides conquering you in 1939, our history doesn't end after the fall of roman empire
weak bait

>shiptar delusions on 250
meanwhile I sell your sisters to retarded S*rvs for 5k's.

Kill yourself.
You want to really get greek subhumans?

Post this - a study done by grekoroach dienikis that confirms that modern greeks are essentially immigrants to Europe resulted from syrian, armenian, ethiopian, turkish and gypsy blood mixture

The Grekoi is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, lazy indebted monkey, turk cock socket, cuckold fetishist, jingoistic baboon, brainlet, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him armenian-dindu mongrel and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “Albanian subhuman”

No need AT ALL to learn.
MK will son cease to exist and become another Kosova.

AND GETTING BTFO by ALBANIAN PESANTS HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

I AM ALBANIEN READY FOR SHQUIPERIA WE ARE ILLYRIAN OLDEST EUROPEAN SUPER POWERH AHAHAHHA YOU ARE WEAK FUCKING SLAV NATION OF SLAVES FROM MOUNTAIN KAVKAZ HAHAHA
GO BACK TO CHECHEN THEY ARE OUR ISLAM BROTHERS ALAH AKBAR!!!!!!!
HAHAH YOU HAVE NO HOUSE FUCKING GREEK GO BACK TO CYPRUS HAHAHA ITS OUR BROTHERS TURKS HOUSE NOW
AHAHAHAHAHHAA WE ARE OLDEST AND MOST PRECIOUS PEOPLE WE ARE THE TRUTH WHITE PEOPLE .
TEKBIR
ALAHU AKBAR

>is just a brainwashed beta hunched cuck by Gruevski
How about you try to talk to some girl in the streets, there 99.99% chance that they have tasted albanian DICK

Fucking hell, they are truly just turk rapebabies arent they

I mean I hope not.

ethnic albanian masterrace like you bro, can confirm its true

How's your girlfriend man? Is she planning any vacations to Greece?

>girl

EWwwwwwwwwwwwww

Also,

>actuall albanians never say Allah or tekbir but instead say pure direct Illyrian-inherited Zot

Fuck off, german satellite state

>macedonia

Hands into shoes, hayvan. I’m going to make a visit to your darling

>Being gayreek
Kek

THIS is what the TURKBANIAN flag should be. The eagle is a symbol of wh*te euroshits(g*rwo men and R*ssian). Turk blood flows though your veins. Albanians are strong MUSLIM BULLS. STOP being a cuck to the euroshits and embrace Islam, Embrace your black Turk blood.

The one getting btfo was you, since you was annexed in one week by our meme army, meanwhile your king fled to greece lmao.
Also why aren't in your country since you are so proud of being an Albanian?

What country is that

How about you ask your nuse's about the taste of the Macedonian dick she was sucking, while you were busy scrubbing German toilets.

Can you calm down your faggotry? It has nothing to do with the thread anyway.

Too late

Nice bait Fyromnigger

It triggers you that I am Macedonian anyways so who cares if you are double triggered? Also half-Jew.

I don't think so.

>turk
>blm flag
checks out

Silence, turk peasant. The Ottomans were ruled by Albanians. Albania is like a slap on the face to all the mudshits around the globe. Ancient Hellens are closer to Northern Albanians the most. Napoleon came from Albanian clan in Tuscany. All rulling elite of the Ottoman Empire was Albanian with some Serbians and Croats here and there. Kemal Ataturk? Albanian too. Your nations is made by a BLONDE BLUE EYED Albanian man

>why aren't in your country since you are so proud of being Albanian
>fucking italian education
Your stupidity is showing, EU leech.

>being this delusional
wew, mks have sure it in their genes

i cant take you seriously anymore after this chechen level larping

Not triggered but wtf? Well, it could be worse, you could be albanian, jew and a faggot.

>In 2013 more than 41% of children were Albanian

Yeah, I'm not Muslim at least. Dad is Macedonian and converted in his 40s after marriage to Jewish mom.

Well maybe they can be assimilated.

i'll just leave this here

You don't even know where it comes from and what it means stupid nigger

Stop larping you retard tatar.

1st learn English you fucking mongrel!
2nd keep living in a bubble of lies and delusions.

Good enough?

I wish I could teach Macedonians English. Sounds fun.

>EU leech
I'm not sure who is the leech here m8

He converted to judaism? Fuck man, that's why you have so many problems. Have yo converted too?

perfect thanks man

>assimilated
>alpha Albanian with proud heritage
>taller than mk midgets
>speaks an true ancient isolated language

>votes for Gruevski
HAHAHAHAHA

Yeah and got snipped.

My mom is a Jew so I never needed to convert.

top kek
I'm from Tuscany, could i be an albanian too?

>being proud of this despite having such an amount of population

>Napoleon came from Albanian clan
WE

Just fucking convert back it's not too late. And do something about your faggotry.

Fun fact. Albanians are divised in two: Tosk and Geg

Studies about the Etruchi never become mainstrem sadly.

pic related also

Djale i mire leji keto budallakia, shko nxe femra si njeri normal

I like being gay and Jewish tho. My family is from Northern Greece on one side. Can't we get along? I'm not the one supporting the EU or Muslims or something like that.

The only thing Albanian the Turkish ruling class were the Albanian women who submited to the bbc and gave birth the BIG BLACK TURK BULLS. There white wombs were fertile and ready for big black Turkish cock.

To this day Albanians and gayreek women thrist after the bbc and can only be sastified by a Turk bull.

>IllyriCUM
Ahhahahaha cumskins named their nation after CUM! What a bunch of cucks. No wonder they were so eager to hop onto some big Turkish COCK.

Never said that i'm proud nor i like of being in the (((EU))), i just pointed out we are not the leeches

Fuck you I'm gonna smoke meth and download bonzi buddy

The best thing about this board is Balkan shitposting.

REMOVE KEBAB remove kebab
you are worst turk. you are the turk idiot you are the turk smell. return to croatioa. to our croatia cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,bosnia we will never forgeve you. cetnik rascal FUck but fuck asshole turk stink bosnia sqhipere shqipare..turk genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead turk..ahahahahahBOSNIA WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget ww2 .albiania we kill the king , albania return to your precious mongolia….hahahahaha idiot turk and bosnian smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE KEBAB FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. russia+usa+croatia+slovak=kill bosnia…you will ww2/ tupac alive in serbia, tupac making album of serbia . fast rap tupac serbia. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of tupac… you are ppoor stink turk… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a yurt
tupac alive numbr one #1 in serbia ….fuck the croatia ,..FUCKk ashol turks no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. 2pac aliv and real strong wizard kill all the turk farm aminal with rap magic now we the serba rule .ape of the zoo presidant georg bush fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and bosnia wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. serbia greattst countrey

Show us your true flag, servian.

>not leeches
Sure, German minion.

>kuq e zi flag
You just made this thread better.
Edhe, veq pedera zajn femra.

Memes aside, even if you like it now, it will cause you many problems in the future, let alone hell etc. Anyway it's your life user.

I can get married here. I'm not worried. I can't change it either way. Everyone knows I'm gay. I'm not about to marry a woman.

Get a life faggot

I don't think it's funny at all, we welcome all true European warriors since a big war is coming.

>veq pedera zajn femra

pikerisht, OP is a faggot

Where? Men don't get married, they are just LARPing the couple. At least don't go full retard and chop off your dick or something.

Fuck he knows

>Tosks
>Albanians

HOW ABOUT YOU FUCK OFF, serivan faggot
GO CRY TO RUSIA HAHAHAHAH
KOSOVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>Europaen
Who cares about that, Muhammad?
Albania FIRST, everything SECOND

And it's getting time to choose sides, Europa for the glory or not.

United States. I have no desire to be trans. I am happy as a man and gay. I just want to get married and be a stay at home dad and cook for my husband and raise some white kids, either adopted or surrogate if I could afford it.

Such a nice thread :)

Seems interesting, didn't know that
Can't you read or what?
>The graph i posted shows how we are the #3 contributor
>You are a leech

Too bad you're not us. I could go for stretching out a chilli ring right now

You can have some Albanian ancestors. Who knows?
Actually was, subhuman armenoid.

"When Napoleon's brother, Joseph Bonaparte became king of Naples in 1806, Albanians in Naples went to welcome him, he said that Bonaparte family is of Albanian blood”
Thiers 1845

Paolo Petta “Albanians in Italy” “...among them Napoleon, his father's ancestors were Albanians...he told them he had Albanian blood...”
Russians or Russian nationalist scene don’t give a fuck and are neutral on Balkan Greek/Turk issues

You must be crazy, a strong Europa with the monetary resurces twice the US, Russia and China combined. We could dictate the terms of the world or not, its your choice? be a part of the most powerful union of states ever or sit aside.

lol

why are albanian so proud ? they country literally a shithole

Not us?

stretching out a chilli ring?

United states

Stretching your asshole

>he said that Bonaparte family is of Albanian blood”
Yeah right , we wuz kangz n shiiieeet also