ANISON MATRIX!! - アニソンマトリクス

1st Saturday of the Month

GET IN HERE

ustream . tv / channel / mogra1

START 23:00PM - END 05:00AM (Japan Time)

■GUEST DJ
colate
ニコル(Focus On! / メグリ)
tobato(なーどーぷ)

■RESIDENT DJ
D-YAMA(MOGRA)
Esupa (AniLab.)
HokBoy (合法ロリパーティー / VOCALOID-ManiaX)
melo (elemog)
kei。 (elemog)
Oblongar (sprout's dub 94 / 2D M3NTiON)
chefoba (AniLab. / discloud / Lowfer Records)

■VJ
DeLPi
すーすけ (A-HOL!C / Xi-lium)

■TIMETABLE
23:00~23:35 Hokboy/すーすけ&310 •

Other urls found in this thread:

nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=904893
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=904894
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=904895
mega.nz/#F!GUVUlaoI!Dhr4kkLK_bBbsiF4rAWNeg
pastebin.com/Kxq6P28T
pastebin.com/JJmQ3YPg
pastebin.com/3ThKa4K2
pastebin.com/Gw14GnS8
pastebin.com/tS0ZFekP
pastebin.com/ArHTLLMg
sensei.not1ce.me:8000/mogra.aac.m3u
insel.cafe:8000/audio.ogg
insel.cafe:8000/video.ogg
desuarchive.org/_/search/boards/aco.an.c.co.d.fit.gif.his.int.k.m.mlp.q.qa.r9k.tg.trash.vr.wsg/text/mogra/
youtube.com/watch?v=d-IIP75wgzg
soundcloud.com/skychael/sets/from-mogra-for-mogra
twitter.com/AnonBabble

get in here fagets

Dear MOGRA listeners of Sup Forums,

Over the years my releases have been rather steady. Sure I was very late on some months, but never quite as late as this time. Life caught up to me and I didn't want to expend my smaller amount of free time and energy on fixing Decembers issues properly. I even did the other months, but only put them on DDL to make sure my torrents were chronological. My sincere apologies for the delays.
Now that the formalities are done, let's move on to the part everyone actually wants. As always each months peculiarities, if any, are described in the torrent description.
December: nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=904893
January: nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=904894
February: nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=904895
DDL: mega.nz/#F!GUVUlaoI!Dhr4kkLK_bBbsiF4rAWNeg
I'll try to not fall behind several months again, but I'm not sure if I'll be doing the ~1 hour after stream finished releases of the olden days any more either.

Kind regards,
Fleppensteyn

Best time of the month is here!

Time to get comfy with Sup Forums.

Best time of the month is here!

It's time

how much have i missed?

Get the fuck in here. Best time of the month has arrived.

almost nothing

Just started

Here's hoping for a night filled with lots of T7S and idols.

PASTA 01

All you are going to need is here.

PLEASE READ ALL THE PASTAS BEFORE ASKING, THANKS.

▶︎Info dump a lot of shit about mogra:
pastebin.com/Kxq6P28T
pastebin.com/JJmQ3YPg

▶︎How to watch Mogra on MPC
pastebin.com/3ThKa4K2

▶︎Your CHRISTMAS present, SUPAAAA VJs&DJS PASTA, almost every DJ & VJ of Anison Matrix till date.
pastebin.com/Gw14GnS8 (Original)
pastebin.com/tS0ZFekP (Updated)

▶︎Since a lot of you fags always arrive late I made this for you fags.
MONTHLY SCHEDULE CALENDAR FOR 2017
pastebin.com/ArHTLLMg

▶︎Low bitrate mp3 stream for those with potato-tier internet, courtesy of some user/s and meguca dev user.
-old one
sensei.not1ce.me:8000/mogra.aac.m3u
-new one
insel.cafe:8000/audio.ogg
insel.cafe:8000/video.ogg
(If they don't work, wait for dev user)

>▶︎▶︎▶︎The Rips of the event are always posted in the last thread of the Mogra - Anison Matrix stream in /ghost/, just wait for them.

Again, PAY ATTENTION HERE.
Next Mogra Anison Matrix event is on the first Saturday of April (Saturday 1st) Preper for a shitstorm.
Again, check /ghost/ for updates during the month to keep you informed.

Also please, maintain all kind of blogpost or questions that lead to blogpost to 0.
If you are one of the people that want to travel to Mogra one day and want to do it with some user, ask it in /ghost/ to avoid all the shitposting, thanks.

I'm on time for once.

Hi

For once I'm not too late.

This Mario music though.

It's heeeeeeeeeeeeeeere!
Thanks as always Flep, and may the next events have as little audio issues as possible.

3merio5me

My bet is on at least three times.

PASTA 02

I already said this a lot of times and last month they were asking this so.
I won't risk on making a thread for other event that is not ANISON MATRIX on Sup Forums.
Don't want to get mods angry after all we fight to get back mogra threads and now we are good with them.
As I already said, Anison Matrix have been here for a long time, that's what marks the difference with other events that have never been. Also Anison Matrix event is the more Sup Forums related because it has a majority of anisong themes.
There are other events that have anison, but not enough to be Sup Forums related, and we are walking on a thin line here.
NEW YEAR is a special, so it's 50/50 Sup Forums related, but not all the music they pass are anisongs.

That's why I only make:
- Anison Matrix This one has been streamed on Sup Forums the longest, every first saturday of the month.
- Mogra Anniversary as a place/bar, it's a 3 days event in August, we only do Saturday/Sunday that are the more Sup Forums related ones, for the Friday we decide later
- Anison Matrix Anniversary One day event, always first Saturday of May.
- New Year Countdown, Last day of the year

As I already said in the past, I will only make Anison Matrix threads.
Someone sugested to make a thread for other Mogra events on /jp/, so if you want to make one, feel free to do it.
But take in count that I don't know /jp/ rules or /jp/ at all, I'm only from Sup Forums and /w/.
So if they don't like/want those threads, please don't push hard on them and just don't make them, it could end affecting Anison Matrix threads.

Examples:
desuarchive.org/a/thread/141161312
desuarchive.org/a/thread/122830717
desuarchive.org/a/thread/123178659
desuarchive.org/a/thread/143587235
Don't use the name Anison Matrix for an Anison Index event, they are not the same.
Don't make reminders or threads to remember the next mogra event and read all the pastas before doing/asking anything, don't do it again, you will only confuse other anons and give a bad name to this threads and check /ghost/.

>Hokboy opening
I'm not sure if I'm okay with this.

WATASHI WA TOKI

This DKC music is already really comfy

Ahh nakama~

here we go again

>not the Toki version
So close.

PASTA 03

READ

To all anons and ANISON fans, please just don't respond to shitposters. That's the best thing you can do to keep threads on track.

If you see someone who's new, just don't respond. Better yet, link him to the pastebin post at the top of each thread.
If you see images (like 3DPD/Feels/Pepe and more) or people that don't belong to this board or ANISON threads, please, just report them and ignore their posts.

All they want you to do is to respond and derail the thread.

If threads get derailed all the time, mods may start deleting them and nobody wants that.

Please, just get along and enjoy the music.

There is also the case that they might just be crossboarders and they don't do it on purpose because they aren't accustomed to Sup Forums manners.
desuarchive.org/_/search/boards/aco.an.c.co.d.fit.gif.his.int.k.m.mlp.q.qa.r9k.tg.trash.vr.wsg/text/mogra/

So if this is the case, you can stay and enjoy with us, but please, adapt to Sup Forums and don't bring your boards manners, images and other shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=d-IIP75wgzg

muh camphor tree

時間 だ!

What is the music right now?

Hokboy played some video game music last month too like pokemon, zelda, FF

PASTA 04

When stream goes down/RIP/kill/Yunchi/Kawada/Hard/Page/DEDEMOUSE, this happens sometimes due to technical difficulties, copyrights or other things.
Just wait and don't blogpost what you are doing, this could only bring bad attention.
So, no blogposting, questions that lead to blogposting and also no "thread is kill, what now?" kind of post.

Go watch/read/listen something in the mean time.

If you want to post random Soundclouds, to a degree that is Anison Matrix related, do it just to keep the thread alive, but and this is very important, just leave the thread reach page 9 or 10 first and them bump it.
In moments like this, it's better to stay the major amount of time out of page 1, to avoid shitposters.

Taku was redeemed in DAY 2 of the AKIHABARA MOGRA 7th ANNIVERSARY so he is not more in this list, Omedetou gozaimasu! Taku.

Now that was a sick transition

PASTA 05

I have read some threads of Porter Robinson x Madeon's Shelter and they looked like hell so before anons start shitposting about it, please if you want to discuss about Shelter do it but please, do it in peace.

For the ones that don't know what is it, here is a little info in pic related and also the short of SHELTER - (Behind The Scenes) and the song (audio only).
www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=863642
www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=868744

furumeta love again

FMP!

Fumoffu 2 when?

Aww yeah Full Metal Panic.

PASTA 07

Before someone ask, I don't know moon, so it's a shitty translation from google.
The 3 GUEST DJ/LIVE.

▶︎colate
Activities started in 2011.
Using pop popular sound make-up, he creates a wide range of songs. Regardless of doujin commercials, we offer a large number of songs.

▶︎ニコル
I started my career as an Anison DJ in 2015.
Anison Remix, original songs, sometimes even voice actor songs and drama enthusiasts are used,
Develop mix with unique air feeling.
Especially for the "good" and "emo" songs based on their own otaku experience, there is a reputation,
Deliver a comfortable groove and euphoria to the floor through play.
Regular party Focus On! · In Meguri crossover with multi genre / multi area
Continue to explore with the resident team and always make a new approach to the Anison club scene.
soundcloud.com/nicol_057

▶︎tobato
Starting activities to sometimes perform DJ outside while updating Mashup and Edit to Sound Cloud starting in 2012.
soundcloud.com/tobato

the dude in the middle is possessed.

Just stayed up all night with r/a/dio and now Anison Matrix is already here.

Is it New Year's again?

PASTA 08

Since a lot of you fags always arrive late I made this for you fags.

MONTHLY SCHEDULE CALENDAR FOR 2017
pastebin.com/ArHTLLMg

Also so you can stalk your favorite djs & vjs during the month.

SUPAAAA VJs&DJS PASTA (UPDATED)
pastebin.com/tS0ZFekP

Someone likes Shimokawa Mikuni

Hokboy's taste is perfect.

I want to hug Hokboy. He's the best!

Awww shieet nigga, best time of the month comes again!

Kino is best girl forever

Ah yes this is my jam

>DEDEMOUSE
Who?

I love when he's dancing.

Friendly reminder that Diebuster is the greatest anime of all time.
Friendly reminder that this is the greatest ED of all time.
Friendly reminder that Gainax is the greatest studio of all time.

BYE BYE HOSHIKUZU NAMIDA

TO ALL ABOUT THE CUTS IN THE STREAM.

I wanted to talk about this, not that it's going to happend today but I'm going to post this pasta anyway so anons can learn what to do in this especial situation if it happens in the future (It will happend some day), knowing is half of the battle. Better if you get familiar with it before it happend again, give thanks that this is not a regular pasta.

>TEST PASTA, DON'T WORRY (but read it)

PASTA 09

READ HERE
>READ HERE
READ HERE
>READ HERE
READ HERE
>READ HERE

Bump limit reached and already on page 10 and they cut the stream for a hole segment more than sure due to COPYRIGHT.
If we 404, I will NOT make a new thread TILL THE STREAM IS BACK (that is when the next DJ start)

I will not move from the computer, so stay calm, I'm ready to make a new thread, it will only take me the time to enter a Captcha and hit the Post button, just saying it now so you people don't all go into panic mode.
STAY IN /GHOST/ in this same thread just in case if you want to talk to other anons.
If I don't respond in /ghost/ it's because I'm refreshing and monitoring the ustream channel so I'm concentrated in that.

So again, don't worry and don't ask - "NEW THREAD WHEN?" it will get others worried, JUST WAIT.
If you see someone asking this, redirect it to this pasta.

>00:00 _____________________ • 00:00 _____________________ •

Neat lineup.

Is there still no tool for downloading VODs off ustream?

I want to download some other events but I'm not always home to run livestreamer and while I can set it and forget it if I'm home when the event starts I'll have issues if the internet goes down or they cut out a set.

They changed to some kind of weird chunked streaming a while back. I think it's related to HTML5. Something to do with either MPEG-PATH or HLS adaptive streaming. Either way I get a bunch of 500kb flv files.

Guy that got cut during the countdown

STRAY

STRAY

youtube-dl would work.

PASTA 12

A reminder to all

Series can be good and have a good OP
Series can be shit and have a good OP
Series can be good and have a shit OP
Series can be shit and have a shit OP

Series can be good and have a good ED
Series can be shit and have a good ED
Series can be good and have a shit ED
Series can be shit and have a shit ED

Series can be good and have a good insert song
Series can be shit and have a good insert song
Series can be good and have a shit insert song
Series can be shit and have a shit insert song

So in the end an OP/ED/IS can be good or bad, we are not here to fight/disscus over that, make a specific thread just for that.
There is no need to fight over this, especially in this day of the month. Try to enjoy it with other anons, DJs are not always going to play the song you like and more than once they are going to play something you hate.
There are a lot of songs I don't like but other anons like (not going to say which ones, ever) so if you have something negative to say about some OP/ED/IS, don't. Don't do it, don't say it, you know it can only end in shitpost if you do.
You don't win anything from that, just wait till the song ends and let other anons enjoy what they like.
And for the ones that see a negative post about some OP/ED/IS, DON'T REPLY, it is one of 3, an user shitposting on purpose to derail the thread, someone with a legitimate negative opinion that it's just mad at the serie/song or someone that doesn't do it on purpose due to be new to this threads or a crossboarder (not a problem with the two last of them) that doesn't know how we enjoy this threads, so either way redirect him to this pasta.
So PLEASE, try not to fight and have a good fun stream.

STRAY

Youtube-dl now works with the HLS streams at least.
And chunked streaming makes sense these days, so the change is understandable.
Anyway I might actually polish my downloader and post it somewhere if anyone wants that.

shana3flat5me

Was February any good? Thank you again by the way.

I now feel sad that we didn't get an anime as good as Shana in a long while.

Yeah it was fucking amazing.

PASTA 06

For the ones coming now.

23:00 •

WHAT THE FUCK DAT BAASS HOLY SHIT

Had like 3 CHU CHU YEAH if I recall correctly

Is that the TO BE HERO ED?

AND YOU DON'T SEEM TO UNDERSTAND

LET'S ALL LOVE LAIN!

ayyy it's lain

AND YOU DON'T SEEM TO UNDERSTAND

First half was great, second half was riddled with audio issues.

And you don't seem to understand.

>late 20 minutes
LET’S ALL LOVE LAIN

I'll give it a shot. I actually downloaded it yesterday but didn't really get a chance to configure it before work.

Sick beats.

Damn, I hope to be at home before it finishes.

No I mean who is that?

S I C K

Thanks as always for all your work Flepp, really thanks for all, a thanks it's not enough for you for all you do.

Fuck, I've missed 3 fucking months and I'm 30 minutes late to boot. orz.

Reposting from /ghost/ for non spooky anons.

Friendly reminder that I'm keeping this playlist updated with remixes from mogra. soundcloud.com/skychael/sets/from-mogra-for-mogra It's just a tiny fraction of what they play but a decent place to start looking for more.
Pretty big Hokboy / chefoba bias since they're my favorites.
Also includes the song being played just before

Anyone know who did this it's only love remix?

You're a complete fucking idiot, holy shit.

BEATIFUL WORLD

You better get to listening once this is over. The last two months and the Countdown were 10/10 matrixes.

Thank you list user.

no apples pls

Squealer did nothing wrong

Based Hokboy

WARETA RINGO

Not my fault I was stuck on fucking 15 hour flights right on Mogra day for 3 months in a row.

I mean I fucking missed new year's man. It's the fucking worst.

Will fucking do man. Won't be the same without you guys though.