Anglos

>anglos
>white

that's just one guy. figures someone from ireland is that stupid.

that faggot ain't anglo.

here's another one

>anglos
>white
Yes, that is correct. What a glorious specimen of Albion's lily genetic stock you have presented.

That's a Celt, baby

without their DNA test why would i believe you know if they are white or not anyways? you have some real proof of your shitty claim or is this the worst bait thread ive seen all day?

oh shit lads they're back.

>Doesn't realize that the Irish are literally niggers

i look almost like him
sheeeeiiiiit

>Irish
>white

The Celts consisted of people from Central Asia, that's why the Indian phenotype. The English continent got bleached by Germanics throughout the medieval ages. The inbreeding between those 2 groups created quite a succesful hybrid, the ANGLO-SAXON

The Irish are niggers? I think you mean Americans

That's Italy, retard.

can you fuck off you disgusting swampnigger merchant. god never intended the dutch to be above water, your literally fucking subhumans. your disgusting and your race should be genocided along with the anglos.
the "germanics" you refer to are danes, who arent even real scandinavians and are probably darker than native britons

WE WUZ SAXONS

I was just grossly oversimplifying things mate, but Saxons definitely are Germanics

And celts are SUPERIOR to germanics

Discussions like that don't matter now, we're all on this sinking ship and we're all set to go extinct. Our branch was 25% of the world population 100 years ago, today it is 3%. Enjoy the end!

You keep running these threads and posting pictures of jews

its funny cuz this pic comes up when you search for "irish people". are they all retarded or just most of them?

American beer is hot garbage

germanic = chad
anglo = virgin