lets see how long it lasts

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1488639123805.webm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuskegee_syphilis_experiment
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why are angels the evil ones?

And with that another Fine manga comes to an abrupt end FOREVER

LET US REMEMBER THE GOOD TIMES

First the author of hero academia now this. RIP Japan.

Now post lewd Elaine you fuck.

RIP

Ah yes, I had almost forgotte the "in memoriam"

Do you think if you raped an fairy they would even know it was rape?

tsundere~ angels

>Dem subtle vagina bones

End

>evil
Nobody is evil. Each side as legitimate reasons to fight for their own interests. Some just start to obsess over their reasons during war, that's all. In the end the winner decides who was evil and who was good.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1488639123805.webm

Elaine is not for lewd

They're Goddesses

Fuck, they're dropping like flies.

Goddamned Japanese Cold is spreading like crazy

Here's last weeks cover page

let us just assume the end of the series would have had been incest end

I agree, this is fucking bullshit. Even if you disagree with the premise that Demons deserve to be genocided, the Ten Commandments are fucking evil bastards that show no care about committing genocide themselves. They're literally powered by evil, killing them is perfectly reasonable. By saving them, Elizabeth is respobsible for all the people they would murder later.

thanks champ

I want to marry Elizabeth.

You're forgetting that Mel is the single most evil demon in existence, apart from maybe his dad.

I am not forgetting, he is a special case, one not very likely to repeat itself.
Let me put it this way, there is a POSSIBILITY that Isis terrorists might one day reform, does that mean we should spare them and droning them is wrong?

Um, are they going to let them go? Shouldn't they imprison them and question them?

> Mels dad

Nobody cares about that! how hot is his mom?

>one not very likely to repeat itself
Really? Everything is pointing to at least a few of them becoming future allies.

And Eli clearly thinks all things living can be redeemed, no matter how evil. That's her shtick, right? You don't have to like it.

question them about what? where she gets that " from the ass" thing. they were lured there so its not like they were planning an assault on earth like the EVIL goddess clan was

It's war and they're 2 of the highest ranking officers of their army. They're bound to know lots of useful shit.

Is Elizabeth still irrelevant?

That looks like offical art. Where is the uncensored image?

Gowther fucking when?

I'm tired of this teasing

Even if it's nice to see the best OTP again

tucked away with all the other ones of the female cast

>In the end the winner decides who was evil and who was good.

Interesting thing is that records of human experimentation during ww2 mostly came from the axis side, namely the nazi experiments and unit 731. Never heard anything like it from the allied forces. I'm just saying, it feels a bit weird, you know?

Do you mean "finally"?

Why do demons look like humans?

No

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuskegee_syphilis_experiment

Why do giants look like humans? Why do fairies look like humans? Why do Goddesses look like humans?

RIP Japan

Giants are obvious giant hominids, but demons are beings from another dimension they shouldnt look exactly human. I mean demons having hair is pretty stupid.

Sounds pretty clear that their "goddess realm" and "demon realm" is just in another place of the world with what Elisabeth said about them being all "equally bathed by the sun and the night".

>King money shot
Nakaba pls

Allies are the ones that pardoned quit a few of the scientist who committed said atrocities in trade for a full scope and run down of the data though. Some were even brought over to the states and the like with clean slates

Allies didnt commit the crimes but they sure as fuck weren't gonna pass up on the research data

Or fairy realm, for that matter.

I still can't get over how Octololi was a trap. How did I not see that coming?

In the Seven Days spinoff you clearly see the fairies going through some kind of portal to get to the human realm.

You are cruel.

Fraudrin and Graylord don't. I guess Galan looks marginally human like. Calmadios looks kind of like a typical demon to me, though.

It was also implied that Indura are the "true" forms of the demons.

So our the Commandments going to turn out to be alive and somehow not assholes? It feels weird how much they've turned a third of them into alright guys and retroactively make you feel bad for them.

It's not like the manga really had massive character deaths before the demons to begin with even.

For sure, but it begs the question about who the "bad guys" are. People are saying "hurr the angels are evil" but they don't even look bad here. King even told Ludo in this chapter that he was right.

Maybe the demon king teams up with the main goddess or something?

What's the name of that girl again?

>you can expect a much more serious story
No, I just want to see cute fairies doing cute things.

>Nobody is evil. Each side as legitimate reasons to fight for their own interests
I hate this meme. Just because most wars are fought over legitimate reasons doesn't mean that no war has a side that's being blatantly evil. Like all the genocidal conflicts in Africa. O literally everything that ISIS does.

>Just because most wars are fought over legitimate reasons

> that guy has dirt that I want for myself. Best to slaughter millions for said dirt

Japanese Cold vs Japanese Bus who wins?

Yeah. It started out as a nice way to add nuance to stories, but it gets boring once everyone and their grandmother is writing it like that.

So, what's going to be the next arc: godesses/angels or Indura?

Yeah, just because one side does shitty things doesn't mean that the other side is just as shitty therefore both sides are the same. You can criticize America's drone program without at the same time saying that that means that they're just as bad as ISIS.

I know right. when america kills children with drones strikes its ok because they mean well a million miles away from their territories

>Indura
I can't indure people's foolishness sometimes, pray tell how would you make an interesting 100+ chapters arc about mindless creatures that die on their own? No, you don't have to answer this question, you can't.

It doesn't make it OK, you completely missed my point. America doesn't actively seek civilian deaths, they're tragic side-effects. America should be criticized any time it happens.
It just doesn't put them on the same level as ISIS, who go out of their way to murder and rape children on purpose.
My point is, one side doing bad things doesn't mean that there the same as a side that does bad things almost all the time.

>who go out of their way to murder and rape children on purpose.

You don't seem to understand how propaganda works.

It's not propaganda. ISIS brags about doing it.

Geez user, this is why you shouldn't use current IRL examples to discuss a storywriting technique. It brings out the weirdos.

Was choosing to protect the commandments supposed to be the trial? This doesn't really explain how they became associated with the demon clan. Maybe Gowther will stir shit up on the other side of the portal and that causes the goddesses to go apeshit?

It clearly wasn't, more stuffs will happen.

Big bad of the arc makes them not die on their own and controls them, or makes them conscious. There.
Or make it duos, where one indura is paired with a support, who constantly needs to use magic to keep the indura alive and sane.

>more stuffs will happen.
IF Nakaba survives.

Quite obviously the trial part comes when some stronk Demon effortlessly crushes Dolor's ambitions to be the strongest and humans with/without not-Ban do something inhuman to Fairies.

>the trial

ohhhh yeaahhhh

Indura are mindless uncontrollable beasts that are made from the strongest of Demons. They are feared and hated even by their former kin. If they are sane they are not Indura. If they are controllable they are not Indura either.

RIP in leftovers never forgetters

F

Get better and stay stronk, Nakaba-san, Sasuga-san.

FAIRY KING, GUIDE MY COCK

I miss King and his unending suffering.

In chapter 200 there was a pretty interesting question for once.
Rusian (From Russia): Are you planning to tell stories about countries other than Britannia?
Nakaba: Maybe about people from countries other than Britannia. Like Nanashi.

What do you think the existence of other lands means for the setting? Humans are obviously spread all over the place, but what about the other clans? Giants could have multiple cities all over the world with one king per city for all we know, but fairies, demons and goddesses have their own realms that are separate from the human world so they shouldn't be tied to any particular nation. If so, why would the demons and goddesses be so concerned about Britannia? The goddesses could leave Britannia to the demons while they convert the rest of Europe into their worshipers and then invade the island. Makes no sense to have 3/4 of your archangels sitting in a single forest somewhere while the rest of the world is vulnerable to whatever satanic threats are out there.

>demons and goddesses have their own realms that are separate from the human world so they shouldn't be tied to any particular nation.

I think that still just means they're on earth even if they're called realms.

How long do you think the break'll last?

Hopefully he takes a month or two off.

I'm interested in what the world outside of Britannia is like too. Maybe other nations have their own Gods and Demons?

They do mention that Britannia has a shit ton of magic coursing through it, so its probably super valuable and difficult to get back once its lost

The note in this chapter said he's already getting better so there's most likely not going to be a break. Not to mention he just had a month long one so the fans wouldn't be very happy with another one.

>battle for dominion between angels and demons both of which have individual soldiers capable of wiping out every human in Britannia
How is Nakaba going to top this for the Arthur story? Human opponents will seem completely trivial at that point.

I hate Meliodas and Elizabeth
Fucking cunts denying my fun

Fairies are winged creatures. King is not a fairy.

Should've gone with "humans are not solar powered and if they are solar powered they are not human" and posted that pic of Escanor talking about deciding things.

Author wanted the conflict to be morally grey without nearly enough setup.

I guess the Demon Realm and Goddess Realm both set foot on Earth at Brittannia for the first time, around the same time. This means they started the war before either side could spread out to the rest of the lands. And Britannia is an island, it makes sense that it's more isolated.

Does that mean humans are the oldest clan since they have already spread everywhere? Or maybe the demons and goddesses are the youngest ones, contrary to what one might expect.

He doesn't have to top it, it will be a spin-off. But we can assume a few things.
>Someone in Arthur's group will have the same ability as Escanor (Gawain)
>There will be a half-demon, half-goddess in Arthur's group (Tristan)
>Lancelot will have some kind of regen and fairy magic, probably a Spirit Spear too
>Vivian will become about equally powerful to Merlin
>The Grail will be important and OP
>Arthur will be OP
>Mordred will be OP
Based on this, some humans either get power ups, or the enemy will be a group made up from different clans.

As I see it, there is a Fairy planet, inhabited by fairies, and that world has one portal to Earth, which is called the Fairy King's Forest. Similiarly, the Goddesses has a planet, and they found Earth somehow, and made a portal there. Around that time, the demons, with there own planet, found Earth and made a portal. When theses first arrived, humanity was already spreaded out. Fairies are not agressive at all, they could have made contact earlier. Giants are probably native to Earth, they are maybe spread out like humans too.

Or America slaughtering Natives.

I wonder how all that is going to work when you take Arthur's age into question. He's in his mid teens or so and none of the others have even been born yet. Nakaba has to come up with some kind of magic shenanigans unless he plans to have a middle aged shonen protagonist.

In that case, the Americans were objectively in the wrong and the Natives were in the right.