So realistically Nikki Haley is going to be America's first female president right?

So realistically Nikki Haley is going to be America's first female president right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1F1dmcJTd9U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

maybe, she has an ok chance.

who is this spic?

Yup. And lefties will demean her because she's not a pink hair male hating pyscho dyke.

She's a poo and the US ambassador to the UN you disgrace.

Yes

Nah. she, like many of the other popular pets from SC like Gowdy and Tim Scott, ALL endorsed and campaigned for and chided Trump throughout his entire primary campaigns. They can never be trusted. Those who did not see the greatness of the man at the start can never truly grasp his greatness. Plus
>she's
>a
>fucking
>POO
Good right where shes at

It's going to be anyone but that Warren whore, that Killary Kunt, or that Piece of Shit Pelosi.

*endorsed and campaigned for OTHER candidates (mostly Rubio tbqh)

she looks nothing like that meme
please neck yourself

Yes

She's 100% poo in the loo. Le 56% meme doesn't apply.

>has an ok chance
nope.

i hope so. thats a waifu i can get behind

realistically speaking she's a minority woman, that's two (2) less flanks for the left to attack

I will be enlisting in the first anti-government militia I can find to overthrow her if that's the case.

Honestly I'd rather her than Clinton.
That said, I wouldn't settle for anything left of Trump.

Hindu / Pakistani insert/sleeper agent...

Fast-Tracked into politics by the NWO BQMTJ...

TOOL of the NWO Satanist...

If she becomes President there would be a World War 3 because it was that time of the month

2024 is Gabbard vs. Haley.

Poo vs. Poo

"Haley" is Poo?

If any one has sucked off Israeli as well as she has I'd like to see them get elected

MOMMY

She married a whiteboi and got COLONIZED!

gabbard is pro Assad though. anti kike

are you an actual meme

Her birth name is Nimrata Randhawa, you tell me.

Learn to google, it shows her real name it’s the only way she got people to vote for her down here in south Carolina

>implying that's a bad thing

She'd be doing our job for us.

She's half Indian.

Nikki haleys family

>I wanna talk tough on a Hmong Midwifing Image Service

Ah okay that makes sense.

"You no longer have a Constitution in this land. The most vile criminal people that ever walked the face of the earth now reside in Washington DC and they are your masters!!!
And Jesus Christ is going to bless this land?!
How dare you even consider it!!!
I'm asking you to make measly, miserable worms out of ALL Federal Agents! This is our country! When you raise that hand to feel the power, that comes from total absolute unconditional commitment!
We win or we die!!!"
-Louis Beam

>Hmong Midwifing Image Service
>tfw watched a documentary on that just last night out of boredom

youtube.com/watch?v=1F1dmcJTd9U

>not being in a militia already
What was it called?

I would have loved to have fucked her right after that UN speech
I bet her blood was pumping and her knees were weakening and she just wanted to be taken right at that podium
fuck me it would be like a RHTWD through melted butter (thick white dick)
goddamn
the guttural moans
feeling how powerful yet turned on and submissive she is
she pushes back, gaining more authority with every stroke
oh yeah fuck me, vetoe my orgasm, leave me on the edge baby
look back at me, damn that raven black hair
I grab her throat and you know she's struggling, it's a power struggle
i have to use my cock to beat her pussy into submission
i fuck her hard
it's a fight, can she keep her legs strong and stave off her orgasm before I have to give in to mine?
I call her the words she longs for
and it pushes her over the edge
her knees weak, she lowers her head, flushed, submitting to orgasm
her elbows propping her up as her forehead contacts the lectern... her legs shake, her back arches, she throws her head back in a silent moan, veins on her neck protruding, one hand flailing, fingers grasping for the edge of the wood... just intermittent thrusts now, every second or two one quick thrust, keeping her orgasm slowly rolling over her, and then like time got sucked back into the room she puts a fist down onto the wood and grunts hard, yet I feel her legs push up against me now, and I know she wants more. The words?
Madame President.

Next time I'll actually click the link...
Looks neat.

No, but I imagine she'll run and win one day. She's by far Trump's best appointment.

5/5 well done

The whole world is striving for a war and women are not elected as presidents in a war.

That kid is 56% white, just like the us

Can't complain about the job she did as Governor of SC. I think she'd make a better VP candidate though.

>literally an aryan

She's got a nice PR firm shilling campaign going on on reddit and here.

That will never come close to changing the fact that she's as deep state swamp as it fucking gets. OBongo nigger style swamp.

Yup. Fuck off Gowdy and Haley kikes. This isnt the board for you. If or until Donald J Trump himself tells me it's ok to vote for either one in a national race, I won't

She took down the battle flag

Ivanka Trump will be the First Female President

Lol, she was a fucking horrible governor, and so disloyal to Trump, if she thinks any one here will ever forget it, just lol

The left then switches to “prop”, “Uncle Tom”, or some other smear. They won’t recognize success of a minority or even minority’s status of someone not in their groupthink. Their whole purpose in race politics is to keep the minorities on their plantation. Not to actually help anyone.

She's hot

She’s full poo.

kill, fuck, kill, marry

i for one welcome the new poo overlords

pajeet

Thats not how you spell TULSI GABBARD

No, Drumpkins

Damn thats a nice mommy

t.

Trump is a centrist so left of him would just be anyone on the left.

she is a CUNT

>A neocon pajeeta who trashed the Confederate flag and worships Greatest Ally above all else

No thanks.

Dems will run some meme retard in 2020 because they know they will lose, and pic related will be the VP just to get her name out, then after that, she will run in 2024 and win

screencap this post

Maybe if she sucks big daddy Trumps dick some more!

i'm gonna bang her semitic pussy while she tells me shlomos not home, cum in my shekkels

>2024 is Gabbard vs. Haley
I hope not. I wouldn't be able to stand a President Gabbard.

Nikki Haley's problem is she hates the anti-establishment Trumpists. She insulted the hell out of Trump during the campaign and only accepted the UN Ambassador position because he promised to stay out of her hair and she thought it would be a good spring board. She doesn't really agree with him or libertarians on much and she's obviously putting feelers out to judge whether she should run against Trump in 2020. If she does, it'll be disasterously damaging to her in 2024.

> Ivanka Trump will be the First Female President
Why not, she's the first President's daughter to take the dick from her father. She's used to firsts.

Hawaiifag here

Tulsi Gabbard is NOT pro gun - she's the worst kind of Democrat - a Hawaii Democrat that is pro union and pro gibs. Stop this fucking meme about this Hare Krishna cunt.

It would be funny to see the left attack a non white woman candidate.

trump appointed her you mongoloid

I hope hillary is alive to see her become the first woman president.

Why she don't get her teeth fixed.

I think so.
Gonna be awhile because of Pence and she'll defer to him.

> "Bernie Sanders supporter"
By 2024 this term will be synonymous with "delusional clown" with everyone in the mainstream. Trump is MAGA and people are seeing it.

No democrat is anti kike. Gabbard was all aboard the Bernie train.

It doesn't make a difference if Trump appointed her or not.

She's horrible, so hopefully not.