SHOCK REPORT

Cenk, a known genocide denier and The Young Turks co-founder, is finally getting #MeToo'd and exposed as a freaky sex monster. thegatewaypundit.com/2017/12/breaking-young-turks-host-cenk-uygurs-disturbing-sexist-racist-pro-rape-past/

Other urls found in this thread:

thewrap.com/young-turks-cenk-uygur-blog-breasts-women-flawed/
dailywire.com/news/24990/young-turks-cenk-uygur-called-out-twisted-blog-ryan-saavedra
breitbart.com/big-journalism/2017/12/22/cenk-uygurs-history-misogyny-women-genetically-inferior-teen-girls-tweets-2013/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

not shocked at all.

LOL WHAT. My God..

Is it a fucking like, RULE or prerequisite or something that you must be guilty of all sorts of slimy corruption or just have slime on your hands in general, to be a Democrat?

I'm sure this will get just as much coverage as all the rest.

sort of. democrats feel guilt for various aspects of their lives and tie charity and kindness to what a democrat stands for. they think being tolerant will absolve them of their sins. since the media is on their side, they think it's the truth and they turn into the very monsters that they accuse others of being.

Trump curse continues

>Turks like to rape like the subhumans they are.

Who could have seen that coming.

It's been such a good week for the immolation of false idols
fuckin toasty!

Did you think he shouted "OF COURSEEEE!" when he did it?

leave Chunk alone, he was raped by Ben Shapiro

>le rape is bad meme

>Is it a fucking like, RULE or prerequisite or something that you must be guilty of all sorts of slimy corruption or just have slime on your hands in general, to be a Democrat?
unironically yes

chunky yoghurt is gonna get cucked

does this mean ana can host the show herself and show off her pretty little feet more?

So we're on born again Christians level of faggoty behavior on a cult level?

OF COOOOOOURSE

Cenk, what exactly were you doing with those young Turks?

a Turk who hates women? imagine my shock.

what I would give to genocide her armenian womb with my semen

>Cenk
>a known genocide denier

Get this fucking nigger off my board you fucking kike.

He's a pedo too

>rat face and le nigger tier foot fetish
Keep
Yourself
Safe

she is not that attractive you faggot.

She deserves to be thrown into a gas chamber not white knighted

They've really made progress in making traps convincing.

nice unbiased source famalam

Do you care about all the women accusing Trump of raping and groping? No? I thought so.

>ana
>pretty
She's a caucasus goblin, even all that surgery wasn't enough to make her eatable

Where are the Armenians, Cenk?

why did he shave his legs? is he a soy boy?

AAWHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

if this fat buffalo can get laid, anyone can get laid.

i can't imagine him pulling high quality tail, but he does live in commiefornia where bitches are retarded.

>People are shocked that a Shitskin raped women and hates white people

>I hook up a decent amount (defined as: at least make out with a new girl every six to eight weeks and have sex with a steady girl at least once a week), but it seems like there is a sea of tits here, and I am drinking in tiny droplets. I want to dive into the whole god damn ocean.

>mfw

Rape is nigger tier behavior.

Whites shame sluts out of society we don't rape them because we're better than them.

ARMENIENS NEVER LIVED IN TURKEY YOU RACIST MYSOGINISTIC DRUMPF SUPPORTER REEEEE

you mean the ones that were paid off by (((gloria allred)))?

RESIGN

the shitskin Chunk Yogurt just hates the superior white man.

thissss
tired of poltards worshipping a disgusting caucasus mountain goblin

Cenk used to be a based republican before he got infected with the liberal mind virus, sad that he's not as redpilled on women as he used to be

why are you upset? you guys seem like incels.

You have to go back.

He used to be a Republican, of course he's a filthy rapist misogynist mansplaining shitlord creep that only acts progressive for the money and power like a typical white male cishet. I bet he voted for Trump and is secretly racist against POC too.

>when I tell girls that I quit law to become a talk show host, they get excited, because it indicates I might actually be an interesting person that has done something unusual, and hence cool, thing with his life

Don't you interrupt my shitposting you faggot emu.
>anyone that doesn't find this beast with 25 plastical surgeries and HORRIBLE FEET attractive is an incel
>using incel unironically

Reminds me of an old high school buddy who's an insufferable soyboy pot smoking liberal male feminist now. He blabs on about gender issues on Facebook and even went to the women's march with his Canadian wife and her three children, but all of our mutual female acquaintances have stopped talking to him due to creepy and awkward sexual advances he's made. He even sent a dick pic out of nowhere to one of the girls who's very traditional/religious. It's fucking weird how common this is. I think it's becoming clear that male feminists are just unmasculine autists trying to get close to women.

go back to where?

>horrible feet
oh I was talking to a footfag, opinion disregarded.

>Uygur said he wrote the posts while he was still a conservative, before he underwent a political transformation into a liberal thewrap.com/young-turks-cenk-uygur-blog-breasts-women-flawed/

Bump!

Are those milkers shopped? I swear they get bigger every time I see them.

wtf I love Cenk now

(You)

user pls cenk was a conservative back than

>gateway pundit
>56%ers are falling for it
imagine my shock

He ured to be a conservative? What happened?

Now she'll have more money for nose jobs and skin bleaching.

Haha take that white people!

And Trump was a liberal back when he used to grab pus. Keep your shit straight.

he had not yet matured or so

dailywire.com/news/24990/young-turks-cenk-uygur-called-out-twisted-blog-ryan-saavedra

>falling for it
They are direct quotes from Chunks own writing and published videos.

Alex Jones needs to make a new shirt that has that fat roach saying Chenk Ungyr is an alleged RAPIST.

To be any sort of politician senpai

>"progressive" icon

No surprise. No shock. It was inevitable.

If they don't do it, we do it, Sup Forums post the link on any YouTube video commens secshen of TYT

>BREITBART FOX INFOWARS FAKE NOOSE!!!!!
The only response you'll get back.

i knew he was a rapist, probably a pedophile too

breitbart.com/big-journalism/2017/12/22/cenk-uygurs-history-misogyny-women-genetically-inferior-teen-girls-tweets-2013/

kikebart is covering it, hopefully this blows up and Cenk has to leave his own show.

This metoo shit is so out of control I can't even feel any glee at the libcuck guys getting caught up in it

I just want these lying sluts to just shut the fuck up and take the cock since it's what they're useful for

Nice try, Nazis.

THIS IS BULLSHIT!
I'M JUST TRYNA HAVE A REASONABLE DISCUSSION!!! COME ON!
THIS IS BULLSHIT!
THEY JUST WANNA RIDE MY DICK!
THIS IS BULLSHIT!
USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA
FREE SHIT FOR EVERYONE

WHIP OUT THAT OLD COCK, BERNIE! I'LL SUCK IT!
THIS IS BULLSHIT!

vile feet

Anyone that has watched TyT years ago knows exactly what Cenk is, I'm amazed it took this long. He was always saying the most insanely sexist shit.

>the parties switched and that's why every single pedo/rapist/pervert was actually a republican

i hate these people

>deny the Armenian genocide
>name your show after the phrase which was originally a nickname for the government which carried out said genocide
>have an Armenian sycophant for a cohost

Ben is a filthy kike puppet who is a master divisionist. Fuck him and I hope his entire family,grts gassed

t. titlet

How retarded do you have to be to switch from the party of fiscal responsibility to the feels party? I made the switch from blue to red because I got a job and realized I didn't like being taxed so Teshawna can have 4 kids and get paid because of dem programs.

>keeps the 'le 56%' meme going
>hides flag because he's brown himself and ashamed
No shock at all here

I caught the ass end of his apology just now. Did anyone hear the whole thing?

He was an asshole in college. Then he grew up. Just goes to show that there's still hope for you deplorable fucks.