youtube.com/watch?v=eBPqksG9nbA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chaos_theory
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i'm not fucking retarded

s
a
g
e

Because atheism, like nihilism, is inherently self-defeating.

>thinking everything just happened.
All effects must have a cause.
Nothing happens because of nothing.

becuase i could care less

this

Cause i want to believe ill go somewhere when i die, it brings me peace at mind

Because certainty is an illusion

>56%

because Christianity offers cohesiveness that no other ideology does. what religion was the president practicing when we made it to the moon? what were the religions of the people who created one of the best civilizations to date? that's why

im not retarded

God has been there for me after I welcomed him into my life and sought out his help. To deny Him would be inherently dishonest on my part. It just is.

trips of truth

Because Christ is the savior you shit

and yet here we are

55%
54%
53%
52%

The end days are coming brothers
The Bible speaks of these end times, stay strong in your faith and ignore these “scientists”

because i'm an adult.

Because I believe in God.
He is my shield, and through him I fear no evil.

high iq

Go to bed, Jeremy

I'm not a cuck.
sage.

Becuase I'm not a faggot.

What started the big bang? It makes more sense for an intelligent creator to have created the universe to me.
Atheism is also destructive to society.

nor was darwin

Because atheists spend too much time in America pretending that they are offended by anything religious.

Like seeing the ten commandments in a public building actually offended anyone to the point you had to sue your own government to take it down.

Contemplate nothingness. To put it simply, nothingness can't produce something. I think it's even probable that nothingness was never a reality; what happened "before the universe"? If there was nothingness then how could something have ever been produced? Atheists haven't ever thought about the concept of nothingness and its implications. It all points to the necessity of an eternal, unchanging being responsible for the universe.

Sage

it's already been mathematically proven that god isn't necessary. before the universe there was a quantum like foam

Because to be an atheist is to eliminate possibility. It’s just as ignorant to be an atheist as it is to be a super Jesus freak. Both think they’ve got it figured out. And you do not.

Parents

KEK and it's impossible miracles.

it's easier to say atheist than to say that I think there's only a 5% probability that God exists.

What produced God?
With this single phrase i have just destroyed the feeble argument of this Christcuck

No KEK is scary real. Was a hard materialist athiest, but frog based and repeating number based miracles browbeat me until I believed.

I'm not a kid anymore

The collective consciousness of the universe via action at a distance producing a neural network.
Aka the forces of emergent causality.

Welp... What's going to get us out of this mess then? Because religion itself is on the way out the door.

KEK growing in power.

>God was created by his own creation
retard

Your atheists will all be replaced by muzzies in the future, Hans.

>this Christcuck
Not Christian at all.

>What produced God?
The whole point of God as creator of everything is that he would be eternal, un-created, something not understandable by humans. Try to think about the idea of something that never had a beginning and you'll see what I mean.

>consciousness of the universe

No, the universe has a function known by humans as "god".
Stop thinking in semitic terms.

>Now knowing about action at a distance
Plebian

>the beginning
the absence of time does not imply the presence of a God.

No, but all the frog based synchronicity does.

>believing every single religion since dawn of man is retarded and has no basis
>Not believing life is inherently divine and the central core of divinity has expressed itself to meet the needs of respective eras and cultures.

Can an atheist explain chaos theory to me plz?

I'm not a fat guy wearing a fedora with a tiny dick

Read occam's razor you brainlet. What are you basically doing is:
>wtf the universe cannot be eternal, it had to be created!!
>It was created by something else
>and that something else is eternal, lol

Because religion is extremely necessary.
It keeps the retards thinking someone is looking at them at all times, and keeps them from being lecherous hags who fuck their mothers and bath in fountains.
This was always it's function.
In a lesser religious state, one must install Big Brother, to watch the population. It's less about the watching, and more about the psychological control.
Don't be nasty filthy mongrels even when no one is watching. The big brother apparatice is not preferable for enforcing this ideal. Religion is.
This was always it's function. And each religion is filled with morals and behavorial guidances that are typically beneficial to society instead of degenerate. Religion often viciously attacks degenerate behavior instead.
This is all by design. Either by a Creator or by the leaders of a civilization.
But in either case, it is necessary.
Perhaps not for you all. But do you want the stupid masses running amok? In fact do you enjoy it? America is no longer a Christian nation, nor the world for instance.
Enjoying the show? I thought not. The heathens run amok. And atheists can't see the correlation.

This
>The minds of men exist within the universe, and god exists in the minds of men

Just cause he's a thoughtform doesn't mean KEK won't have great impact on the world through his disciples actions upon it.

You aren't following my argument. For the first thing that ever existed to have come into existence, there logically had to be someone to produce it, and that someone would logically be eternal.

And before the foam? What was there?

Or something. Just cause god is an intelligent actor doesn't mean it's necessary for it to be conscious in the same way men are.

There's no evidence that proves that God(s) doesn't exist.

OP try to convince me
wants me to believe, that is religion
youtube.com/watch?v=dEKmoot-Des

>action at a distance
Entanglement doesn't carry information, craniumlet. Information moves at c.

a mathematical probability wave is all that existed before time. that probability wave is eternal and still present in the world today.

hey reddit

I don't own a fedora

>Moves at c
>Doesn't realize both information and entanglement phenomenon are a-causal

"The first sip from the glass of life sciences makes you an atheist, but at the bottom of the glass, the divine is waiting."

Because of faith and real science. Not corporate science. Not (((science))). Actual science. Here is the one place where advocates for materialist science will always flounder and fail -- quantum mechanics.

Because I'm not an edgy teenager.

>still being in 2017
>not being in 5778
goyim, how can they ever compete?

>a-causal
You realize that doesn't actually make sense, right?

quantum can't explain the force of pull
and that's half the forces in the universe..

Spot on senpai
One of my favorite quotes of Huxley is in "Island"
"What if the gods are just simply thoughts of men?"
"Does that make them any less real?"

I imagine that quote puts fedoras into autistic screeching.

>forgot image

I'm agnostic
debate me

>What if
Sounds like a solid proof.

Religious people are scientifically illiterate and can't accept that the universe isn't made for us.

This "Atheist VS religion" meme is stupid.

I can be friends with retarded christians, smug atheists, even pussy-ass "Agnostics".

I can't be friends with bombadam sandniggers. They're who you should hate, not caricatures of "Le edgy fedora atheist neckbeard cishet white male".

Also, fuck the jews.

One of the best quotes concerning the divine, by Planck

because labels are stupid.

get past that self categorization shit and identify as
human

>Believes determinism exists outside of macro scale physics
It's true. Even if it's just a thought, it can still cause death and victory.

I see it like Diablo, procedurally generated universes.

Because I met god

The existence of a higher power can't be disproven. /thread

inb4 can't /thread your own post

What was I trying to prove? That atheists into autistic screeching when they hear that? Well you proved that.

this, seems kinda irrational to pretend something i experienced isn't real

>be me
>read books about rome written in 1st/2nd centuries
>figure out matt 24 was 70 ad
>figure out revelation was 70 ad
>same story - different endings

i believe there was a creator - i just don't believe sandnigger tribal god created the entire universe

I want to so bad. I feel crazy but every time my faith in kek wains I get another miracle.
I don't want to believe, I have to.

>puts fedoras into autistic screeching.
le edgy ebin meme

In all seriousness, your little mouth confusion made me laugh. It made me laugh and laugh and laugh. Then it stopped being funny and started being sad.

1. If gods are imaginary... they're imaginary. They aren't real, duh. Followers of them are real, but they believe in lies. Call them what you will. You could argue that religion is necessary because it teaches morals and virtues to retards and gives them a reason to be good people besides "Or else", but when you try and claim some tard's fairytale is "Just as good as" objectivity and rationality, you look retarded and you embarrass your whole religion.
2. You are the smug retard too stupid to tell when he's stupid. You're too stupid to post here.

You know what else is easier to say than that?
>agnostic

>The mind constructs known as memes aren't sometimes Gods
>memes don't control men
That hubris.

>quantum physics
>non-deterministic
Where is your brain? I bet you're a copenhagenian brainlet.

>you think I'm retarded, and you explained why! that means ur autistically screeching! I was only pretending to be retarded! tee hee hurr durr i'm so good at trolling!

youtube.com/watch?v=eBPqksG9nbA

The only real god is Kek. He fights demons like Moloch.

If any other god was real, he or she would have done something about the "Sinners" or "Infidels". But instead, the gods did nothing.

Only Kek is worthy of my praise.

cause I'm willing to believe in the "supernatural" due to personal experiences I've had and things I've read.

just don't ask me to believe in a Jew god and I'm good

What is delayed quantum eraser for 20?
>Inb4 you accuse me of thinking consciousness causes wave function collapse

I believe in God

(Checked)
Kek doesn't wish us happiness, he wishes us strength and victory!

>All effects must have a cause.
Not necessarily, you daft cunt.
Tell me, is gravity a thing because it follows the laws of physics, or because a guy in a beard wanted gravity to be a thing?
Kill yourself.

There's no wrong religion and I'm sick of all the confusion and arguing between each one and everyone wants theirs to be the special one. Shit makes me want to take god with me alone in into the woods where we can spear fish together like the good old days

The intention for nature to survive at all cost does not fit in a 'for no reason' universe.

>agnostic
This is the only intelligent position.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chaos_theory

>This happens even though these systems are deterministic, meaning that their future behavior is fully determined by their initial conditions, with no random elements involved.[4] In other words, the deterministic nature of these systems does not make them predictable.

Can you explain how determinism fails to lead to prediction?

>what were the religions of the people who created one of the best civilizations to date?
Rome was pagan, and the Ottoman empire was muslim.
>what religion was the president practicing when we made it to the moon?
Too be the scientists were the ones that got us to the moon, not some wack job who still believes in a "god".