Germans fear huge loss of jobs from US tax reform

>German investment in the US is expected to rise by €39 billion because of lower US corporate taxes.

>German economists are warning that the changes sought by President Donald Trump mean that significant amounts of new investment and jobs will shift from Europe to the United States.

>This tax cut along with the decision to stop taxing worldwide income and move towards territoriality instead will also alter the incentives for international investment, with the US becoming an even more attractive investment location for European companies after the reform is implemented. However, US companies investing in Europe will also face a lower tax burden since, according to territoriality, there is no longer an obligation to pay US taxes on top of the taxes paid to host countries on profits generated in Europe. EU countries with low tax rates such as Ireland will particularly benefit, while countries like Germany with a comparatively high tax rate will become less attractive to investors.
zew.de/en/presse/pressearchiv/deutschland-ist-der-verlierer-der-us-steuerreform/?cHash=75addafc432190cf3c257046de2fb167

Will this destroy the eternal kraut?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GcqNzl49csA
breitbart.com/london/2016/09/21/germany-40-percent-migrant-background/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's about time the world got back to sucking the United States' cock. Learn your fucking place 2nd world countries.

Most retarded mutts ever
>muh corporates care
>they gimmie jobs

In reality they
>Keep funneling YOUR money off shore into the pockets of share holders
>R&D into automation
>laugh at you

but the tax cuts were supposed to be bad, is left lying to me?

This is the sort of meme shared by brown bernie supporters

Offshoring will increase and only the companies benefit, not your country, not Germany, not you.

Is that it?

good news. and fuck "le german economy" meme

>usa debt king
>meme currency
>dollar could be devaluated by either Japan or China any day
>germany unironically is lowering state debt while being successful
It really doesn't matter and people would only invest in america for gambling like they invest in bitcoin. To get some benefits before it falls to zero

2/10 didn't do your homework

retard alert

Pretty much this

>Will this destroy the eternal kraut?

No. America has spent centuries trying to destroy Germany but they just keep getting stronger.

implying that my workplace can afford to fire me. they would lose at least 8 million €.
Would be funny though because I told them that I need a backup worker. I'm the only one that is controlling a essential system of a company without help....
sucks hard but makes my job safe

you are a nigger. In my Region 96% are white conservatives. I literally dont have to close my doors of my house or of my car.
In my Region I'm afraid that my neighbor invites my to a BBQ evening if I have no time.

You are just a sad little le 56% face that will never know what it is to life in a white society

>le only corporations be gettin da dax cuts

what happened rest of the world? can't read anymore?

>t. 56% non-economist

In a few decades you'll yearn for 56%.

In a few years you will be on national geographic:
youtube.com/watch?v=GcqNzl49csA

>youtube.com/watch?v=GcqNzl49csA
I liked that 20% Muslim population projection for Austria. Your sister's gonna look cute with a hijab.

Funny coming from the guy whose sister is getting raped by Jamal on a daily basis

Well. Trump did say he was going to make America great again. He didn't mention anything about Germany (who is in desperate need of new leadership by someone that isn't a cuck).

> Ape solves capture for the first time
> Truly a remarkable success story for the United States of Mutts

>Your sister's gonna look cute with a hijab.
Isn't it illegal to wear a hijab in Austria?
Burgeranon just shut the fuck up and hope we can uncuck ourselfs...
The first country that will remove kebab and leftism will cause a snowball effect. I actually have a lot of hopes that the USA will start the revolution and we all will become conservative again.

back to turkey, roach

>another episode of germans supplying ameridumbs with smart people

fucking mutts

Only in Frankfurt. I now we have some kebab shops with turks here but almost everyone in my workplace is a native german. Maybe 1-2% are Slavs, Turks or Indians and only one was negro (he got fired for being incompetent).

Austrian frauleins encounter non-Austrian cock for first time, vote for massive influx in cuckening for men who repeatedly lose
Truly an orgasmic moment

That number is for Germany as a whole.
breitbart.com/london/2016/09/21/germany-40-percent-migrant-background/

> Be AmeriMutt
> Displays his massive cuck fetish the moment he gets called out for being a beta soyboy and writes his fantasies down on mongolian cheese trading board
Really makes you think

>Implying demographic distribution is even

The absolute state of Austrian girls. What are you sissies like to make them reject you so strongly?

>the butthurt krauts in this thread

Top kek. Your pseudo country getting cucked again.

DELET THIS

Implying that the 40% number works if kraut is right that only Frankfurt is affected.

USA is still a third world shit hole compared to Canada.

one (1) economist on an internet page
*meme*
ALL GERMANS.
off yourself

>back to turkey, roach
Halt die Fresse. Hör Du auf mit deutscher Flagge zu posten, Judenlümmel.

Germany is still ~90% european and that's what matters

Delete das map now.

All the more reason to push for a federal Europe.

>germany hemorrhaging jobs
>meanwhile the stream of millions of unemployed migrants continues

Truly Germany is better now than if hitler won

> Meanwhile in Mutttown after getting pounded by Jamal

The absolute state of goymerica kek.
#BLM

The less money flowing into the hands of those limp wristed cucks the better

Not for long. I'd like to see it stay 90% but dark times are ahead.

Should have a bowie knife. We all know who the real jews are.

migrant background =/= muslim/nigger

most of our regular migrants (taken merkels children aside) are from within the EU, so other whites. My daugter has statistically 'a migrant' background, because my wife was born 600km (

It's funny because I work for a company that is currently building three large projects in New York city worth over 800 million USD.
Trump is actually an investor in one of them as well. kek stupid americucks.

Jew meme - our debt clock is now counting down instead of up - all of jewdom had nightmares tonight. Another anti-german atrocity propaganda campaign will follow shortly.

tfw your country's women would rather run away to isis to be sex slaved and beaten to death by brown boys than touch you

>media published rapes
The real number of rapes is much higher but every sane woman already know to stay away from rapefugees if they get raped they were asking for it

If I were optimistic I would wonder if posts like these are d&c/JIDF/other types of shill faggots trying to turn everyone that browses Sup Forums against burgershart posters but no, it's just typical Yank civic rivalry bravado. Obnoxious nigger.

It's also irrelevant since all that extra economic growth will be funneled right into CEO pockets. The average burger will be a penniless bum compared to the average EU citizen. No amount of sabotage can change the fact that we have the superior system and superior culture.

Perhaps these stats use a different definition, unless the article is misleading? According to the article, the stats are counting children with a "foreign background" and not "ethnic Germans", which would be a strange classification for someone like your daughter.

>breitbart
I hate leftist media but right wing media isn't sometimes much better. They love to cause panic to get more clickbaitshekels.

Here is not a single big major city in my region, so i cant talk for the big cities. I can only tell you that almost everyone here is white

Oh vey, the Turk speak a little bit German. I do have my foreskin, do you? Fucking shitskin?

That's a nice silhouette of a candle stand but what's the purpose of those two flags behind it?

>I literally dont have to close my doors of my house or of my car.
>In my Region I'm afraid that my neighbor invites my to a BBQ evening if I have no time.
Welcome to every non urban place in the US hans.

Crashing Germany's economy would actually save Germany. If anyone doubts me, fite me irl

> Degenerate cant fullfill their fantasy in Austria
> Meanwhile the US sends pedophile into race for senator

nope.

eye for an eye and so forth.

Company have to have HQ and prosecution in Europe or they cant sell anything at all. so nope didnt loos anything.

how often do we need to repeat that migration background means nothing in the german census - it's completely autistic - ethnic german repatriates are counted as ''migration background'' a nigger and an austrian would fall under the same category, that tells you everything. Germany is a land of adventurers, we've got millions of people who lived abroad some 10+ years and gained nationality in these countries - migrants kek.

>"B-BUT WE LET IN TONS OF WAGE SLA-I MEAN REFUGEES!"

TAKE THAT BIG AMERICAN COCK

I know English isn't your first language, kraut, but try to learn the definition of pedophile before you shit sausage all over the board.

> BIG AMERICAN COCK

Pew projects that Germany will be 9%-20% Muslim by 2050. Are those returning German "adventurers"?

>definition of pedophile

wants to fuck kids

Does Roy Moore want to fuck kids? The answer is a resounding Yep-de-Yankeedoodle-Yeehaw

>Offshoring will increase
They already did that when they were taxed heavily.

I guess third world countries dont think 14 is too young for adults, my bad.

Consider for a moment that I was not arguing against cuts for real human beings.

Wow it's almost like you tried.

Why would it? You've already tried 2 times and now most of your population's claiming German blood. Face it mongrel, your currency isn't a deity. You will not live forever for serving Israel. They were lying when your great-grandfather sold you and are still lying today. Wake up.

> Last words from victims who tried to fought back against Moore

>age of consent in Austria is 14
I didn't even know it was that degenerate

The correct word is ephebophile, you illiterate krauts.

They think there are only 82 million people living in germany, when in fact it's 91 million including the 2.8 million that arrived since 2015 - that's how they're trying to hide illegal migration here and it additionally lowers german FTR when the real numbers look much better. Delete all groups not belonging in there like ethnic volgaugermans. counting alone 3-4 million, donauschwaben, siebenbürger, austrians, swiss, dutch, etc and you get a radical better looking picture. Also realize germany is the most heavily decentilzed country in the world - urban areas mean much less than for other countries - so the filth that walks around while germans are working doesn't show reality.

well, if one parent is born not in Germany or without a German passport, the child is considered having a foreign background. at least statistically.

the fucked up thing is that they use this statistically to ((their)) advantage, however they can. If it's about how many immigrants have tax-paying jobs, they throw EU and Non-EU-migrants together and throw on top those with one German parent. In the end they can say, 'look, the numbers are wonderfull'.

the same is it for example with gyspies...scum of the earth and highly criminal. to disproove that they show the crime rate of all romanian immigrants and viola, you have numbers that will cause anger, but not lynch-mobs.
there are very few reliable statistics out there in germany. the police has conceeded, that they brighten up crime statistics and such.
There are of course also the pro-ordered statistics from institutions close to the political parties. Bertelsmann-Institute spews out those studies regularly. Last one was making head-lines saying '90% of immigrants love Germany and have jobs' or something similar. Thing is, they didn't define, what the immigrants in question defined as German or if it has anything even remotely to do with how we define ourselfs. And why do so many have jobs according to the study? they just asked them and took their word for it.

this is the state of German statistics. So maybe it's true that we have 40% musilm negro children, who knows. in my girls kindergaten there is two half asian girls and the rest are white. but i admit, that i moved here long ago in the foreknowledge that my offspring shouldn't have to deal with the lefts mistakes

>Austian cock

>17 yearold women are children

> Hehe, Go Alabama
> Oh shit....

Much nicer Germans here! I'm eating dinner now but I'll read what you said later. Auf wiedersehen!

>17 year old
>women

I think I know what's going on. Your penis is so tiny that you're too scared to show it to grown women, so you lust after girls who have nothing to compare your baby dick to. Your cowboy-in-chief probably lusts after girls for the same reason.

> Needs superior AustRian bantz for educational purposes
> Still fucks it up

But I buy stocks. I actually put money towards retirement and have done so for a decade.

When I was dating I wouldn't date girls who had no money in retirement.

> 14 == 17
> Burgers can into math

>No. America has spent centuries trying to destroy Germany but they just keep getting stronger.
The modern German state was founded in 1871. It's not even centuries old so it's not possible to have spent centuries attempting to destroy it.

Guten appetit...

>UN county tries to flex on the U.S.
>gets blown the fuck out instantly and they all start shitting themselves
Lol

hahaha! drumpfkins btfo yet again!

>The modern German state was founded in 1871

Just as a comparison to what i said - look up the latest berlin census, they had to delete 400.000 people from the city, because they didn't live there anymore, much of them were migrants in the sense of muslims, who are regeistered in many different areas under different names to get more social welfare - this heavily inflates the muslims numbers especially. Another thing is, that because of some clusterfuck law, muslims get social welfare for kids and wifes even if they don't live in germany, but for the statistics, they're counted as german welfare recipients of migration background.
There are so many factors that artificially inflates the migrant population while lowering the actual german FTR, that you can't do any research based on these numbers.
The AfD is working on a new system they want to introduce into the bundestag, of course all others will vote against it, because then the muslim migrant welfare fraud, illegal migration and all other things that don't exist in the lefty world will become even more obvious.

Austin Texas? Oh ok

>The modern German state was founded in 1871
and what's your point?
we germans have always defined us by blood and language and not by state structures. That Bavaria is part of Germany and Austria isn't is just by random historical chance that way. Like Germans and Austrians see ourselfs as brothers (who like to fight admitidly) our states in the holy roman empire were united by a common history, language and the emperor of course. to say, that Germany only started 1871 in Versaille shows that you have little inkling of how we as a people work. this is too bad, since by probability you are (if only partially) a German brother that went over the pond.

by the way, this none-state ethnical bond is also codified in our citizen laws, which is still based on blood. if you have German grandparents you can again become German. Not easy as pie, but possible. We have 2-3million russian germans living here again, that colonized the volga region under katharina the great.

So in our definition (the only one that counts) Germany is about as old as from Charles the great around 800. before that, we were German tribes without larger state structures, but still similar languages and same religion.

Learn the difference between effective and nominal tax rate burgers. Multinationals pay well below 20% tax rate in Europe.

>mfw krauts and austrians are eulogizing over the benefits of high taxation and rampant bureaucracy in their countries

We don't need to take economics advice from anyone, least of all burgers. Sacrificing jobs is better than jumping into the abyss of lifelong corporate serfdom.

Trump is ethnically German you faggot. He's trying to save Germany by providing them safe haven in America, which was always the plan hence high migrations of Germany to USA

Consider for a moment that lower taxes on corporations is a good thing and that the individual can better plan their life than a group of corrupt out of touch politicians. And those who can't deserve to perish.

Fucking statist cuck.

>wiping his wife's migrant boyfriend's semen off his face
Ever consider for a moment that your government is actually worse than corporations you can choose to do business with?