This is the time to buy, alt-right faggots

Make your racist and KKK and other Trump supporters proud. Make em billions.

Buy the tip. You know you can.

Yep. This.
Price will bounce, this will scare normies off a bit longer. Back yourself, grow some balls, get in there, drop some bills on it
In six months time you will thank me. Bigly.

Govt. Around the world are going to come down on this like a ton of bricks. Germany is already moaning about it. It will get to the point where it is untradeable.

Buy the dip. New high next week, it always happens

That's what Ripple, Neo, Etherium are for. Yep BTC is heavy, wild and slow AF but still be here. But cryptos are here to stay mate, some will end up being currency. Position yourself well, do your research.

Already on it's way back up.

>Hurrr its a ponzi scheme
>Hurrr look it went down again! That must mean it will be down forever
No-coin niggers BTFO

all i wanted for christmas was for btc to reach 10k so i got my present like a month early lol

Kys OP

Can you give me a quick summary on Ripple?

Being shilled hard by big names as the future of international clearances. Big if true. Rumours are it's the next coin being added to coinbase.

Earmarked by banks to be their platform. Basically they've taken the crypto then and corporatized it. Goes against everything crypto stands for but for that same reason it'll be the ones normies go for. Santander, Royal Bank of Canada, UBS, Westpac and so many more.
Been sitting at 20-25c all year. Last week went up to 75c. Currently sitting at just over $1. While all the others are tanking. XRP is stable.
Fully expect it to hit $100 possibly more when banks start using it.

Interesting, thanks. Best place to buy it?

It's on the up again. If you haven't bought in yet, now is the time

Bitcoin is fiat. Fiat is flawed. Do not feed into crypto.

Pump and DUMP

No it won't Bitcoin is dead forever. Invest in your 401k and listen to the federal reserve.

>Buy the tip. You know you can.
Yup, this is a normal dip. Will bounce back to last weeks highs in next 2-3 days, and then the sky's the limit. Think, if it does what it did in the last year, it will be selling for 400K this time next year!!!! Get in before it is too late!!!

>Been sitting at 20-25c all year. Last week went up to 75c. Currently sitting at just over $1. While all the others are tanking. XRP is stable.
>Fully expect it to hit $100 possibly more when banks start using it.
Going to $100 if not $200. This is easy money folks.

I'm not sure in Poland. The other thing is it's not easily tradable. Most exchanges don't/can't list it.
I suggest do a Google search for your country mate. Good luck. Hopefully you remember this post. Have a drink for me when you make your money.

Easily. I just said $100 being conservative. Between you and me, I picture a day in a few years time when it's nearing four figures.

Why they gotta make all this shit so confusing?

there's a gazillion different coins, different places to buy, /biz/ is no help it's full of memelords

whoever gives coins the apple treatment will make money

>Easily. I just said $100 being conservative. Between you and me, I picture a day in a few years time when it's nearing four figures.
/pol, if you don't get all your savings into ripple _right_ _now_, you will only have yourself to blame. Put it all in now and you'll be stinkin rich in less than a year.

>buying into tulip mania

>Govt. Around the world are going to come down on this like a ton of bricks. Germany is already moaning about it. It will get to the point where it is untradeable.
That thought is why I didn't buy any in 2010 and missed on 50000% gains.

Buy eth on co(((i)))nbase

Trade for alts on binance

/biz/'s favorite meme coins to look into are chainlink, neo, ark, req, fun, xmr and xlm. Do your own research and decide which ones look good.

The tulip bubble is a myth.

Bottom at 8K!
>Bottom at 8K,
Bottom at 8K!
>Bottom at 8K,
ACHTUNG ACHTUNG!!!
Set buy orders for 8k.
Thank me later.

Nah, leaf, it already bottomed at like 12k this morning. I had sold all at 18k and bought in again at 13.5k this morning.

>This is the time to buy
>says the merchant trying to sell