When will Trump Bring Back the 80s?

80s were the best time of my life. I was in high-school and to be honest I could have made it pro. I was so fucking good at football. I could throw a pigskin a quarter-mile. Last year of high-school i had sex with three girls in one weekend. Everyone fucking respected me. Now im a single 48 year old with a deadend job doing jack shit. Today is a fucking SHIT time. I got no money and i can't get any girls because they are all whores and feminists today.

So my question is when will Trump make America great again like it was in the 80s. Literally all I've been talking about with relatives is the fucking 80s because i thought Trump would bring it back and then they'd see what it's like.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yNAOHtmy4j0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hahahahahhahahahaha when will the boomer menace learn

Go get in your shitty corvette you bought on craigslist and tell some kids to get off your lawn

LOL, you little arsehole, cant you understand that a good society benefits ALL (including you, you miserable little shit?)

If you thought it really works like that, I feel sorry for you. He's gonna make America great again, but the 80's have been done with. Your time is over, it's a new era. All you old guard fucks are gonna learn that either with bullet or noose.

Your pic is the 90’s you fucking dumb nigger

Hahaha two for two
Seriously you boomer fucks are so sad
Sounds like you havent been laid since you were at 'homecoming' or whatever the fuck that is HAHAHAHA
Sorry buddy it sounds like you cant support a family on macdonalds wage anymore HAHAHAHHAHAHA

Also
Slide thread
Sage in all feels

>muh niggerball

Kill yourself idiot. Never learning a real skill and ending up a waste of life is no one's fault but your own.

Definitely the greatest era of the NFL, and sports in general

>sports in general
Except for soccer. Arguably the worst period in its televised history.

The 80s were absolutely an amazing time to be a kid.

Could be the (very) late 80s.

The 80s were an incredible generation. Don't let this distract you from the fact that in 1966, Al Bundy scored four touchdowns in a single game while playing for the Polk High School Panthers in the 1966 city championship game versus Andrew Johnson High School, including the game-winning touchdown in the final seconds against his old nemesis, "Spare Tire" Dixon.

>peeked in highschool
>fast forward 37 yrs
>posting on Sup Forums waiting for Trump to time travel him back to his youth
>thinks that will fill the hole in his heart

Are some Trump supporters this deluded?

Fuck that, bring back the 30s.

See, now this is interesting. I know for sure that the OP is bait. But are you actually retarded and replying to this bait seriously or are you trying to bait me? Or maybe this post that I'm making right now is bait. Or maybe the post that replies to this will be bait. Or the post that replies to that post is bait. And so on and so forth.

This

It's the 1980's for me brother. I'm getting paid and laid in my prime bitch!

I've noticed this effect too. So many OPs are now bait that to simply call them out as such is seen as falling into the "trap", so the correct response becomes re-baiting and pretending to take the bait seriously. But then the cycle continues and calling out the re-bait makes you the one who "fell for it" and there ends up being nothing but endless baiting and re-baiting.

I just assume by default now that all posts on Sup Forums are people pretending to be retarded.

>You can prevent cancer with a good diet
>You can achieve godlike body with a little bit a googling and a "good contact"
>You can now communicate with someone across the globe, over video chat, for free
>You, a white male, are the epitome of sexual prowess and desire
All women have always been whores and cunts. It took my until my mid thirties to totally realize it. I'm sorry this is just now happening to you. Look, just eat right, workout, get a little anabolics if you feel like cheating, and go slay some pussy.

Move towns, and get a different job/career. You could literally cruise a college campus and have your pick of the litter if you played your cards right.

No one wants to fucking 80s back you goddamn boomer dickhead. All you want is slightly less degeneracy and to be made to feel Good again about the society in which you live. You’re never going to get the 80s back through some vague sense of nostalgia. Everything has been in complete degeneracy since the 1960s and it’s you boomers who caused it. Our generation actually wants to take things back to traditional times. Voting rights for only white man wil be a good first step. Kicking out all non whites is a great too

Literally. Never.

The 80s had some fun times. Racism was actually waning...somewhat...and we were coming out of the national mourning known as the 70s. Instead, a group of right-wing would-be Christians brought racism back full force and savaged the very fabric of the nation by essentially setting the midwest on fire and turning them against the rest of the country. This Not-Quite-Moral Not-Quite-Majority is only now finally waning in power again, and we're not letting you bring it back.

No one 'respected' you, you were another wannabe football player like every other male your age who bought into the belief that sex sex sex makes your life. You didn't further your career or yourself but instead coasted. Now the momentum has stopped and you can't be asked to get moving again while the world has left you behind so you beg some mythical daddy to return your childhood to you by making sure the other kids can't play.

So yah...no. Not happening. Get in the game or get to the locker room, sport.

I pretend everone is dead serious. Makes it more interesting.

> Last year of high-school i had sex with three girls in one weekend.
>i can't get any girls because they are all whores and feminists today.

pottery

>pretend its not what Trump supporters unironically say to investigators
You know, we don't have these trite little sayings from you guys because we made them up. This is literally the shit you guys say away from here.

They all played in the 80's (Aikman barely)

The pics wee taken in the 90s, though

unironically lurk more

THERE IS HOPE

all the time you were busy slaying pussy you never realized that life has more meaning than that.

>pics of 80s QBs
>has Aikman but not Marino
fail

Unironically been here since it's inception. Doesn't change that every game chat is filled with you literal idiots spouting this stuff.

looks like someone got fucked in the ass by meme spammers, git gud faggot

stop living in the past op.

And Young instead of Montana, no Warren Moon, no Jim McMahon, no Jim Harbaugh, no Air Coryell, no Phil Simms. It's like he didn't even live in the 80s.

Speak for youself. I'm Millennial and don't wanna go back. I'm female so if the men of my generation will want my voting rights taken away I will side with other generations instead. If times are going to be made good it has to be made good for me or else no deal at all.

No, it fucking couldn't be, the Broncos uniform seen on Elway is from the LATE 90's.

Pop culturally and economically I want the roaring 20s updated to today.

youtube.com/watch?v=yNAOHtmy4j0

Oh shit this has to be bait!
>Sup Forums is parody meme