Suicides when?

Other urls found in this thread:

currexy.com/cryptocurrency/britcoin
whattomine.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

kek

already back up to 14.5 k, loser

>IT'S JUST A DIP! YOU'LL SEE! IT'LL HIT $50K BEFORE NEW YEAR'S!

>Tfw XMR is doing fine

i'm feeling cozy

buttfags thinks this is normal and healthy for a currency. take a look at the the Bitcoin index , no other currency behaves like that.

it is all tulips and speculation and not the money revolution

I don't get how bitcoin works, it has nothing behind it no gold, why is it valuable?

So how long til we start using the 56% meme on France. Or is france already 100% arab?

Meanwhile the mighty BRITCOIN has doubled in "value" since the begining of the week!
currexy.com/cryptocurrency/britcoin
Almost 8p a coin now!

>fake profile
>ugly red stocks
everything about you is wrong

the thing people aren't getting is that people are simply investing into bitcoin as it inflates then have every intention of pulling all money out. that's the bubble that will happen

>jelly
>bitter

But don't jump in now, there are always people jumping on the bandwagon if things start to crash. That will temporarily raise the price.

Bitcoin has potential, but there are still a lot of technical difficulties to solve. Transaction rate, scalability of the network, energy consumption. Last one is especially relevant. In 2020 bitcoin needs the total electricity output of the world to function if it keeps growing like this. That is not sustainable, so a crash is to be expected.

canada is about to legalize weed. Time to invest in weed stocks like growing equipment, hydroponics grow houses etc. Buy the stock for those now!!

>tfw GPU prices are finally going to go down

why would i be jelly of red? lol kill yourself

Why are people using bitcoins to just get more usd? Isn't the point to buy it and hold it and trade goods and services with it so it can actually challenge the fiat money system?

Its not such a drastic drop that its going to ruin anyone but I suspect that if there is a sustained plateau then people will pull their money out of bitcoin and it will drop fast.

I would like that, but due to the horrendous volatility it is unusable as currency.

stay mad nocoiners

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

that is why this is not a currency. you can't use money to trade if the next day the money could be worth double or nothing. Bitcoin won't happen.

as it stands now it is just a more advanced tulip trade that can be more easily manipulates. buy low sell high, boom and bust

If it was 14 days ago, the "crash" price would be an all time high and people would be celebrating .

I hate all this bitcoin press. I've been in crypto for well over a year now (which isn't even very long) and every article I read I can tell is writen by someone who has no idea what they're talking about.

Is mining other currencies worth doing?

XMR and Zcash are well worth mining right now.

Depends what you have, what your doing, etc.

Join a group and talk with experts.

Thanks.

Just started up an xmr miner that is getting around 720 H/s connected to a pool. No idea if that is okay from my desktop computer.

I have been doing that since 2011

thats not why people are interested in bitcoin. people are only interested in getting money. they are not interested in changing the game

let's think about a bitcoin economy. there will be no taxes. so that means your roads your schools and everything will turn to junk

>imblying
I became a nocoins about a month ago. I'm not complaining about my gainz

whattomine.com/

Using minergate?

The """"crash""" is over. Coins are back up and some are even higher. Some of my coins are still up 100% over the last 7 days. Fucking idiot normie nocoiners.

If you were stupid enough to buy it, then you are the sucker that made it what it is.

So as they already are

anyone who bought this morning has made a significant profit.

>Using minergate?
No, I was told they might be skimming.

I bought at $7, wut do?

>let's think about a bitcoin economy. there will be no taxes.

This is the point of cryptocurrency. It'll force Gov'ts to guess the range of your salary and send everyone a bill in the mail for their taxes. Guess what faggot, every normie would very happy writing a check for $2000 - $3000 a month just for some shit they never see used (taxation). All Governments around the world will radically swing to the hard right due to this.

This is the true power of cryptocurrency. This is why they are so scared.

What an utter shitcoin, whoever made this should be ashamed of themselves

so... time to buy?

thats the dumbest thing a German has ever said and Germans have said yes to open borders

ETH will hit $860 in a week, so yes. Time to buy.

wow great argument.

anyone buying ripple

i just bought $1k usd in ripple

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Good man. I've got 3k ripple myself.

Bro used ripple is no bueno

>pooinloo tier coin
good luck getting pajeeted