North africans are the only truly master race

-We enslaved/killed 20 million niggers.

-We conquered Italy/Spain/Fr*nce for 7 centuries and fucked/raped your women. You have our arab and berber blood flowing through your veins.

-We enslaved 3 millions of wh*tes just 2 centuries back if you think of it. (youtube.com/watch?v=IP_-iVjcjiA )

-We are still enslaving wh*tes nowadays, i'm just sitting at home while waiting for my whitey slave to go to work and pay the 'jizya' in form of welfare :)

How can you not agree with that ?

We are the only race that has never kneeled down or worshiped anybody but Allah.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LV1rcEed3Hg
youtube.com/watch?v=av71Yx3KUck
youtube.com/watch?v=gYnQDi4RuFM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Between 1500 and 1800 A.D. there were so many white slaves in North Africa you could trade one for an onion ("swap a Christian for an onion") because the supply was so high, the price was so low.

Check google by yourself if you don't believe me.
Your grandparents were worth 1 onion.
White supremacist = 1 onion

You are just a tool for the Jews. Dumbass can't even see that he is helping those who Allah has commanded him to destroy.

Weve killed 10m+ of you sandniggers in the last 15 years alone. We still have alot of kills to go.

">We are the only race that has never kneeled down or worshiped anybody but Allah."
How'd that roman cock taste for over 1500 years

You probably mean 500 years, and the extreme majority of north african population was tribal and independant with Rome, and never was subjucated by Rome.

The few romanized tribes were mostly by alliance and mutual gains.

Rome was never an ennemy of north african.

>Lives in dilapidated ghettos
>Hangs out on street
>Spits out sunflower seeds
>Every other person is racist in your face
>Chances of getting anything but a minimum wage job are 0

yeah heh nice lives you have over here gee sure showed us ;^)

You're going to be copy-pasting the same thing every day now?

>-We are still enslaving wh*tes nowadays, i'm just sitting at home while waiting for my whitey slave to go to work and pay the 'jizya' in form of welfare :)

lmao the m*roccan cunt is proud of living on welfare, enjoy your 400 euros per month leech loser while some black brotha is fucking that whore of your mom for 20

>We are the only race that has never kneeled down or worshiped anybody but Allah.
North Africa was Christian before the Muslim conquest. You are nothing but Arab rape babies

its actually 816, and do you really think that it wasn't won and held by conquest. yes one of the reasons that the roman empire was as successful as it was due to how it integrated its conquered peoples but they were conquered

>black brotha
Slave/Niggers aren't my bros.

>Rome was never an ennemy of north african.
what are you fucking on about the romans greatest enemy was Carthage if it wasn't for them they wouldn't have started conquering out side of the italian peninsula

We are white
get out of amazigh holy land you sandnigger

neither are you arabcuck, thank god most of the north africans in france are proud of their black african blood ;)

yes we are sweetie

We aren't whi*te.

see

Moroccans are mixed wh*te and black, don't worry in 100 years you will become 100% BLACKED

Whatever you say, slave.

youtube.com/watch?v=LV1rcEed3Hg

That's the future of your race, get over it. North african women in France are getting blacked every fucking day, stop being racist and embrace the real master race cuck.

>We are still enslaving wh*tes nowadays, i'm just sitting at home while waiting for my whitey slave to go to work and pay the 'jizya' in form of welfare :)

you may call that a parasite

- The roman empire in North Africa was mostly 50 - 350 (when it virtually collapsed), it's 350 years that started after the death of the last great north african ruler of mauretania, Ptolemy of Mauretania.

The irony is that roman north africa collapsed under native north african roman emperor, with the 3rd century crisis.

- Rome get this land by marriage and poltical alliance, the last ruler of north africa reflect this pretty well, he was of roman origin (Mark Antony), numidian berber origin, egyptian ones (Cleoptera) etc.

- In any cases, the romanized population was almost very small compared to the tribal native nomadic population that was NEVER under roman control, direct or indirect.

-The best case scenario was to have with the tribes an alliance or simply a peace treaty.

- This is the reason why north african natives still spea their langage after 5000 years and not any latin dialect.

- The Garamantes, the Autotoles, Baniurae, Baquates, Bavares, Cinithii, Gétules, Marchubi, Musulames, Musuni, Nasamons, Nattabutes, Nicives, Nybgentii, Quinquegentanei, Suburbures,, Vamacures and the Zegrenses who made 90% of north africa's population were never under roman control, never romanized or anything. They were the ones raiding Roman who was forced to build walls everywhere to protect from this mighty nomads.

Even after 3 centuries after having a foot in Africa, the roman army, the big one, couldn't defeat the Quinquegentanei in 280 for example. Meanwhile native north african tribes were raiding everywhere even Roman Iberia.

Carthage =/= north african native people. Carthage was as foreign to north africa and north african people as Rome.

As a matter of facts, north african and their kingdom allied more often with Rome than with Carthage.

>They call us monkeys when we are all equals
lol, fucking dhimmis they get me everytime.

kek, the "dhimmis" makes 15% of the tunisian population after some years of immigration. North africa will be black in 100 years cuck, we are the future.

>black algerian

he's a congolese who was born in France. At least learn2troll

His algerian mom got BLACKED

>conquered france

So this is the so called shitskin education?

she deserves death for desecrating our white genes

60% of the maternal Algerian pool is already sub-saharian due to the slave trade, the majority of the mtDNA of the north african population is already black.

You can't black a descendant of a negress, sorry xD

He's probably refering to the islamic invasion of Gaul in 719-759, wich controlled some territories for few times

A city like Narbonne was conquered by the Islamic empire for 40 years.

You are only Cumloaders for our 60 Year old underfucked HR whales.

>You can't black a descendant of a negress, sorry xD

I can't stop until they're 100% black, one day the Europeans and the North Africans will not be distinguishable from the Congolese

Tell that to Hannibal and cleopatra

Well, one is greekified and the other pheonicized, I don't think lebanon middle eastern and Greek culture are really north african xd

When north african had to choose between Rome the european and Pheonicia the middle eastern during the battle of Zama, they choose the roman side

>Between 1500 and 1800 A.D. there were so many white slaves in North Africa you could trade one for an onion ("swap a Christian for an onion") because the supply was so high, the price was so low.
>Your grandparents were worth 1 onion.

How long do you think whites live for?

because we are WHITE

To archieve that you'd have to stop crying and stop visiting Sup Forums.

Like it or not you have no life and our brothers are conquering Europe and slaving niggers. No matter if there's 10trill of blacks in Africa it will still be under arab islamic rule.

English that get captured as slaves by the barbary pirats had better lives as "slaves" in north african than peasants in England anyway
it was mostly gardening, domestic stuff etc. in rich cities like Algiers, better than working 15 hours a day in a field of London. xd

that's why many refused to leave when they get bought back by the european christian authorities.

i'm north african and not proud of what some of us did in the name of islam.
fuck islam and fuck you OP. you're obviously a sand nigger talking in the name of north africans.

I have never knowed that north africans were such cucks, isn't Islam supposed to be based?
why do they let niggers fuck their women?

She not very white desu

Are you amazigh?

yes i am.

North african never really did anything wrong.

"Slavery" in any shape or form (feudal one, trans-saharian etc.) was a socio-economic necessity in any pre-indusrial society, this is why it was allowed and accepted everywhere, there was nothing wrong to get someone work for you if you feed him and give him a home.

"Slavery" "became" "immoral" when it became better for the economy to give a better purshasing power so the big factories that sells, it's hard to sell if people doesn't have any income xd

It's economic/technical progress that made slavery out-dated and useless, not the "moral progress" about the meme "liberty" xD

this is an actual berber

Unfortunately, our diaspora is fucked up and more influenced by Jews than by Islam.

If you are the master race, how is that all your countries are absolute shitholes except if you aren't a rich caliph and you need to come to leech off european countries because you can't improve the status of your nation?
>inb4 muh white colonialism, muh usa wars, muh slavery
I can understand that Lybia is Obama's fault, but what Algeria, Egypt, Tunisia, etc?
Also about italy (when it wasn't a country yet) you only conquered sicily for less than 150years, now sage and kys nigger

more

>We are the only race that has never kneeled down or worshiped anybody but Allah.
You kneeled to one but the Romans, Vandals, Greeks, Arabs, Turks, etc.

Just out of curiosity Ahmed, why hide your flag?

i'm not talking about piracy and slavery, the ottomans are the ones responsible, well and some of the local tribes who worked with them.

i'm talking about the invasion of spain by berbers in the name of islam. i look at those like i look to berber torrorists. it has nothing to do with north african identity.

azul gma

North african women love the BBC

lmao, arabs look down and shit their pants when they see black people in the street. WE are conquering europe faggot, you are nothing compared to us.

Look at his smelly hat.

i don't speak the language. only darja, but i'm "red pilled"

>not the "moral progress" about the meme "liberty" xD

Stop trying to justify your religiously mandated savagery. Muhammad was absolute scum and your religion is nothing but filth.

this is why everyone hates niggers. gtfo please.

Are you kabyle?
my tribe is ait waghlis from bejaia

i'm from kbayel lhadra (kabylie orientale) region de jijel

Return to your tribal lands, leave the west. Please.

You can suck my dick dirty babtou

hmm berber people due to several historical reason display an extremly huge genetic heterogeneity xd
there is nothing such as an "actual berber" I'm afraid, and there never was paragon of "a berber" as a single phenotypical thing xddddd

there never was an "invasion of spain by berbers" as 1 - it was the ummayad in damascus that decided this, not berbers and 2 - there was no such thing as spain in 711, and 3- the wizigoth kingdom was during a civil war, and they're the ones who invited the muslims in iberia, also 4- it was made in the name of having easy iberian womens and lands, not islam xD when they didn't got the good looking womens and the good lands, north african revolted and blamed the caliphe xd

btw collective responsability doesn't make any sense xD

I often discuss ecology here and debunk some climate deniers xd I'm no hiding anything, just using the proper availaible flag
my name is Karim not Ahmed btw!

he's one of the good guys. start with the arabo-islamists then we'll discuss that

>muh dick

i guess Sup Forums is right after all

What do you mean? He is in HIS tribal land.

Both of you have to go back

youtube.com/watch?v=av71Yx3KUck

The weak should fear the strong.
You talk smack but the news speak for theirselves.

Africans are not remembered for shit. Not a Golden Age, not a "Black Spring", nothing.

>I'm no hiding anything,
Then please go on and show us in what part of that wonderful north africa of yours you're currently residing.

If you're refering to Abū al-Qāsim Muḥammad ibn ʿAbd Allāh ibn ʿAbd al-Muṭṭalib ibn Hāshim, I'm afraid that I'm not following his teachings xddd

I was kinda talking about the whole paradigm of slavery world-wide, since you (probably) knows that slavery existed in almost all societies, islamic or not, and before or after islam xdd

the subject is a bit bigger, trying to make it islamic-centred is not really honest =)

the army that invaded iberia was muslim berbers m8, we have genetic testing of corpses proving it.

sorry spain ;_;

>He is in HIS tribal land.
Is that map supposed to depict Canada? Am I missing something here?

but my company needs me luigi. without me they lose a shitload of money.

why?
we are white and hate arabs and niggers

So you 're paradigm isn't an islamic one? You're non-religious? Right Karim.

my land is occupied by ar*b pigs
we will return one day and kill all non whites/amazigh

le babtou has talked shit, bitch please in the real world you wouldn't even have the balls to speak to me..
that video doesn't mean anything lol, come in France you will see yourself

youtube.com/watch?v=gYnQDi4RuFM

nope, iberia doesn't belong to the muslim terrorists.
i'm happy muslims got BTFO in iberia, suck a dick terrorist.

>come in France you will see yourself
Ok, tell me where exactly if you're not too scared

I'm afraid that you're not fully understanding that not only I never implied that I was living in north africa, but I'm a very pro-white genocide!

I'm actually part of the north african people currently living in Europe, part of the post-1945 process to kill europe xDDD I'm not hiding it, I'm really a bit mad that you think I'm ashamed of that, I'm actualy very pround of it ;)

The only reason I exist is to remplace the european native population, I wake up with this idea, I brush my teeth wondering how many babies I'll do to remplace europe, when I'm shitting I'm thinking about it, I live, I eat white genocide, I play video game white genocide.

If you want me to be more visual, you thought I was hiding, but I'm actually putting showing you my testicules and rubbing them on your face =)

Have a good evening friendo =)

north african women in france and italy are worse than the huwites

Based.

didnt Islam come from the Middle East? who were you worshipping before you got raped by Islam?

HAhahahahahHAHAahahAhaAhahAHa
*breathes in*
HAhahHAhahahahahaha this nigger is delusional af, lay down that meth Tyrone for a while

Well lah di fucking dah what do you want a fucking cookie your forgetting that 200 years ago your niggers were slaves in the US stupid or did you forget

You've no idea on how many levels of white genocide I am currently friendo. It's scary :DDDDD

- I'm a political student and perhaps soon mayor.
- I'm trotskyst
- I'm a free-macon since 4 years

Like, I'm putting my testicules in your mouth right now xdddddd you're an insect under my boots ^^

the idea that you thought I was some coward hiding the fact that I was a diaspora is amazing :DDDDDD

Do you have a plan?

Only reason you niggers haven't been gassed already is faggot liberals and kikes protecting you. But soon enough we'll lampshade them and burn shitskins like yourself alive. We have a long tradition of that type of thing. You don't belong here and you will go back to your African shithole nigger. Dead or alive. You, your whore mother and your whole stinking tribe of subhuman nigger filth. You can count it.

you're not a north african m8, go back to saudi arabia you retard.

>but I'm actually putting showing you my testicules and rubbing them on your face =)

No you're not. You're desperately trying to claim you're part of a great people from a great place but you know better than anyone else here that it's mere shit. Always has been, always will be. Good luck lying to yourself. Take a long hard look around and try to forget and deny all you see.

Ani dzari sahbi, jit men wahran xdddd

>he's from Oran
yep, a place full of beduin goat fuckers. don't speak in the name of berbers because you're not one, i understand that arabs want to fuck shit up in europe, then speak in their name not ours.

You ARE niggers. One drop rule

Europe is a land our ancestors built for us. We will remove you all or die trying

Wow, how typical, I don't think I've ever seen a video where once the nig-nog starts to lose his friends break it up; such a cowardly people.

Rennes, where are you from babtou?

You are a based ahmed, I'm a very pro-white genocide but your people are destined to make the end of the whites too. Sorry bro, Black africans are the future.

you're not european ruskie, you're a poor slav with no bread

Again my friend, you're not speaking to me as individual, you're spouting meme at some idea you're maing of m.

Do you think I care about north african? ^^ 90% of maghreb deserve genocide and I would kill them if I could those 60% nigger mutts ^^ I don't even care about people, only the individuality matters xdddd

anyway you're the son of Jan Janszoon van Haarlem xdd so stfu pls nigga xddddd

The only think I care is white genocide and how to accelerate the remplacement of the native european population ^^ nothing else matter. My jewish master gave me an order, I am merely a tool in this fight xd

I'm not berber and never pretented to ^^ most of chaoui, kabyle and other monkeys are uncivilized primates that deserve a new black spring 2001 style =) arabs are shit too xdddd

kill maghreb pls. Post-almohad maghreb is cancer.

You are not even human, untermensch

Drop of negroid? Oven

>a nigger from oran
not surprised.