3-gatsu no lion episode 20

all 3 of you, get in here

I got in.

I'm number three.

Today's end card is by Tetsuo Hara, mangaka of Hokuto no Ken.

Wait so was he just a one last move from winning?

I want to see how everyone responds to kiriyama being able to see through that and checkmate Souya

Being Shimada is suffering

S H A F T I S M S E V E R Y W H E R E

>no qt waifu and daughteru

When did it all go wrong?

how realistic are chronic stomach pains? my understanding is that either you can either have h. pylori which you kill with antibiotics or simply eat shitty food which you stop doing and boom, problem's gone

Probably some chronic ulcer that can't be fixed due to anime health and medicine.

Where the hell are the sisters.

SOON

They sound like cramps caused by anxiety.

Is shogi fun?

Of course. Just like that NYA NYA NYA SHOUGHI song

Who cares. I want to see more shogi

what is that sealed move?

In my room, why?

There isnt one he conceded

>tfw only 2 episodes left
feelsbadman

It really does. I'm glad the manga is a good ways ahead in translation but i'll miss the show.

It seems obvious that the author is setting up Souya to be the last boss, but I can't shake the feeling that they're going to kill him off with some fatal disease just so Kiriyama will have one of his autistic revelations that "muh, even the greats are only human"

They already showed him to be only human this episode when he would have lost in one more move if the cuck didn't give up

Better question: Was it worth it?

Not again...

Just take some pills dude

He was on pills already.

He's so ethereal. I can't help but be hypnotised.

Japanese cold is serius bsns.

Why is the sealed move so important?

YOU WA SHOGI

>2 episodes left.
>barely any of the three sisters the past 5 episodes.
What the FUCK.

For some reason I am afraid she'll go Yuri!!! on Ice on their assess

Look it up on Wikipedia.

read the manga tripfag

Its supposed to be about shogi. Not moeblobs

Do you think shaft intended 3gatsu to end on 3gatsu?

I think they got fucking sick of monogatari series.

Waiting on Commie

>1920x1090
>1090
>90
this triggers me. how did you make those screenshots?

The shogi parts is the least interesting about 3gatsu.

>Its supposed to be about shogi. Not moeblobs
>MC is a moeblob

So after this do I read the manga from the beginning or pick it up from where the anime ends?

>tripfag
>being an actual fag
What are the chances.

I am going to wait up some time for memories to fade a little and start from the beginning.

This show is still fucking airing? What the hell happened? Is it just shit boring?

Replace shogi with Connect Four. Instant sales.

The second cour is actually great. It's a shame it had such a weak start.

Flip a coin

I love it, but I just never felt compelled to discuss it with anons for some reason.

I think it flops in nipland, though. It has bishounen MC, but he is not ambiguously gay? So no one cares especially because he doesn't fuck any of the sisters. It's like, what is there to even see if no one fucks anyone.

The fact that it has so little bullshit romance is kind of refreshing. In fact, only one who is even remotely involved with anyone is bonkers.

>calling lelouch out on being a tripfag
found the newfriends
also he's right, the whole point of this series is cute sisters and kiriyakawai healing each others' wounds

>dropping your trip to defend yourself

Embarrasing

Pretty realistic, I suffer it to a lesser degree during exams.
Everytime I have a difficult exam I get stomache the days before, it goes away 10 minutes before starting the exam though.
I take it as a signal from my body that I should be extra careful.

It happened consistenly every exam week for 5 years, so I'm pretty sure it's a mental thing.

I really wanted shimada to win at least one, feelsbad

and one of the side effects of gastritis medication is diarrhea and i'm always afraid it will happen to me because it always happens 1 time a month at least, yeah it's realistic

upvoted

Tormenting sinful souls must be pretty stressing.

Is that old yakuza dude really banging her?

Well he did sort of but he doubted himself in the very end and gave up

Self-suggested (stomach) pain is a real thing, if it's bothering you you should seriously consider consulting
I had a similar issue where I would consistently get sick during summer vacation, to the point of instantly vomiting anything I'd ingest. Then one night I went to the hospital, they gave me some medicine and after one hour I felt WAY better
Then the doc told me he only injected a placebo

Can't wait until mc goes all MAN on the sisters. His autism brings out the best in the story.

bump

Does the direction still have endless cuts every second?

For what purpose?

Yes, that's part of the fun though

Yes I am.

I think she just stalks her.

Well, yeah?
She also banged (raped) rei

>Yes, that's part of the fun though
Heavy handed direction is fun?

Thats not in the mango, are you assuming this or am I a filthy speed reader?

(or do I need to retake english literature)

When my IBS gets really bad because of a high stress level, it's one of the worst pains I've ever experienced. Up there with having 8 roof of the mouth injections and breaking my arm.

I put the show on hold after ep 1, but that bonkers girl makes me wanna pick it up again.

Do it.

Are there any doujins for this series? Can it even be lewded?

Is he autistic?

yes

I love the manga but shaft's animation makes me puke, another adaptation ill never enjoy

So does Shimada just have constant ulcers or what? Or is it just some made up bullshit like Nagisa's Clannaids?

Also, will the adaptation end with this cour? I was really hoping they'd get to the bully arc, but that feels way far off now.

He's just assuming that from an ambiguous scene. I don't think they banged, she was just bullying him as usual.

There's one with pretty good art where Rei turns Kyouko, Akari, and Hina into his harem and impregnates all of them.

I've just found one. Its not bad

Put Shogi on the side.
Make the three sisters healing him the main focus.

Instant sales.

I knew Shogi would be apart of it but this fucking shit with the tournament is boring unless you find Shogi interesting.

This show made me start re-learning chess. Its kinda like how watching shigatsu and nodame made me start piano again.
(we can ignore shounens making me exercise for like a month)

Guess its just that when I see them trying really hard I get motivated. So the shogi stuff grows on me I guess.

>slut
>cute
Why

2DPD!

I feel the same way. Her design is 10/10.

I don't think you need to understand Shogi to find it interesting. I only know the basic rules, but I've been captivated since the start. The visual interpretation of the characters' emotions and struggles is just so compelling. Just think of it as an intellectual shounen tournament arc.

This anime got me into chess.
>tfw too baka gaijin to learn shogi so have to settle with dirty western clone

Incorrect, it's Rei's story. It's about the different sides of his life. His coping with his old family, dealing with his new family, his relationship with the 3 sisters, the moeblob, and the Shogi

Wait so is she really banging him?

Should I be hating Gotou? Besides his mouth and the fact he hit Rei, he seems like an ok guy. So far there's no proof that he's cheating on his wife with Kyouko or anything of the sort.

He was probably excited about how well shirada was performing and was really excited about the level of play or chance of legitimately losing

But the guy puts him on a pedestal and gave up

Yeah if you were ever competitive at some thing then i think you will like it.

Theres enough shows about cute girls being cute already go watch maid dragon or little witches

No, she just follows him around

The depiction of it as something that others either don't really understand ("just don't eat spicy food lol") or go patronizingly overbearing over once they find out (like Nikaido did) is super accurate, so the way that Souya helped without making a big deal of it shows that despite his hyper-shogi-autism he is a really nice and understanding person.

Chronic gastric pain via IBS or Crohn's can 100% be lifelong and incurable- even treatment can sometimes offer only mild reprieve.

the body is a scary machine.

Ok thanks. Was worried that i would have to drop this show if she was actually banging him

Is it just me or did Souya seem disappointed after winning and if so why?

Why does he hate winning?

I'd be disappointed too if my opponent backed out like a little bitch