I-Is America becoming Great Again?

Is it me or something's off? There is a massive way of optimism coming with Trump. I keep seeing news about how his tax plan is doing amazing things for business already, how salaries are growing and how America is becoming more competitive.

Is it happening? Are things finally getting better?

I supported Trump ironically. I don't really thing burguers deserve something good.

Other urls found in this thread:

truepundit.com/hours-blowing-whistle-alleged-deep-state-plot-blow-federal-building-black-ops-contractor-injured-car-accident/
youtu.be/oRSijEW_cDM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You're literally a JIDF VPN faggot.

No everything here still sucks

Worldwide economic boom is putting a dampener on fake news. Trump is dominating the airwaves cause things are pretty good right now

You're being paranoid friendo.

Roses are red

You're a stinky fucking Jew

If I were your wife's son

I'd be a nigger too

So fuck you

And your gay little crew

You get paid to shill for Shareblue

Is this really is the best you can do?

If I were your boss I'd catch heart attacks too

Why are people calling me a shill for supporting Trump?

Does Sup Forums hate him now? Did I miss something?

Soon

truepundit.com/hours-blowing-whistle-alleged-deep-state-plot-blow-federal-building-black-ops-contractor-injured-car-accident/

>salaries are growing

I'm still being paid the same as I was for the past several years. When Donald's new taxes kick in in 2021 I will be losing even more of my money.

Please, make it tru

black Americans = saviors ,, black pill inserted**

*based african american americans

Question. is there a pol discord server?

nah the jews are going to nuke us or something

Yes, it's at reddit.com/r/politics

This was covered in the Economist (British newspaper). It basically said that the tax cuts will not benefit the economy much but will sizably increase the federal deficit. The republicans have drastically cut tax several times, which started okay (questionable but okay) but becomes more unsustainable each time due to rising federal debt. This last time wasn't really justifiable economically; only in the minds of republicans and lolertarians.

Short termism, which will hurt when the next economic crisis hits.

im not a reddit fag. i remember there was a discord posted here where people shat the shit, drank some beer, and talked politics but I forgot what it was.

I am the best version of me. This election changed my life user, no bullshit.

Between the election and listening to alt right music on jewtube, losing my white guilt and realizing my full potential. Realizing that I am fortunate and lucky to be a member of the greatest race on earth.. I am a fucking conqueror, not a loser!

>Is America becoming Great Again?

Israel yes, America no

It’s called indeed.com fag get a new job

I own a retail business. I've seen a SLIGHT increase in sales, revenue. It's up and down a lot more than it was in 2016. But people are buying the bigger ticket items more frequently.

Sales for the last 4 days have been dismal, but that happens most Christmases just before the 25th.

I'm earning roughly 11% more overall. But the real test will be 2018 numbers, Early January.

Israel it's certainly larger.

From what I have seen, peoples' 'Disposable Income" is not at a level where the Consumer Confidence is being matched by sales. At least not yet. I keep hoping.

this is nuts. he needs protection at the hospital

Just wait until Trump is installed as Lord Emperor, with heir apparent, Barron the first in a line of enlightened monarchs.

youtu.be/oRSijEW_cDM

I think that they are annoyed by the last couple lines of your OP.

The economist also said the refugee migration would be great for Germany’s work force and economy and devoted half a column to the story

Is the first year of presidency
And you are talking about a guy who became the president with nothing but good pr.

The orange nigger has been in control of the narrative ever since his reality tv show started.

Bread and circuses

Everyones on eggshells now
Becuase they know at any moment they can get exposed.
Trump has played the villan for so long he doesnt care if hes exposed.
He knows how to shrug off bullshit and roll with the punches.

That's real, signed into law on the 21st. You can find it on the official WH website.