Should I even bother trying to breed to save the white race?

Should I even bother trying to breed to save the white race?

Me and my wife just bought a house in the UK and we are considering children. We are both 100% European and Christian. I'm in engineering and make a pretty good salary and I anticipate sending any future children to private Christian schools and trying to raise them with traditional values.

But is it even worth it at this point???

How weak are you? Do your fucking duty

Don't have kids if you won't be an adequate parent.

Do your duty as a white Christian male to rape a few other women

lel, you got married, fucking moron.

If you even have to ask whether you should have children, especially in your circumstances, you should not. Otherwise you'd ve raising weaklings like you.

>100% European

Sure thing meme flagger

I'm married through my church, not the state. My marriage is not registered and me and my wife file our taxes as such

Isn't taxes like the main point of being married, you have all the sucky parts and none of the benefits

Think what you want Amerimutt

Whatever man

If you have a girl, you go to jail for racism when she hits age 8 and gets her first rape.
If you have a boy, he goes to jail for hate crimes
Just do what other Brits ate doing. Gay cucked, have a muzzie and accept your new Islam overlords.

Are
Get

If you were truly Christian then you would know that trying to have kids in a christian marriage is a MUST.

Have as much kids as you can properly raise, I wish I had your opportunity.

You'd probably have a hard time because you're a fucking faggot

This is the main reason I'm hesitant:

I want to breed and help grow our race, but I worry that this isn't a good world to raise children with traditional values in

Be the link to the hard times that create strong men
Its a relay race, and our fastest runners aren't going to born for quite some time

>I want to breed and help grow our race, but I worry that this isn't a good world to raise children with traditional values in

Stop saying that. You are christian and you were raised in a shitty liberal society. Of course you can raise your children with traditional values.

If you surrender even before starting the fight, which type of man are you?

you? No, you sound like a faggot with poor genetics. kys

You will NOT save the entirety of UK. People of UK are a horde of degenerate mongrels under jewish boot, speaking honestly.

But you can save your kids, their blood, your bloodline and keep it pure for generations and then it will be up your progeny if they can manage to preserve treasure of aryan beauty, and that's all that should really matter to you.

They will more likely to succeed, if the society is at least partly "redpilled", so you better contribute to that the best you can. But don't expect magical national recovery.

He says European and Christian but doesn't mention Anglo. He's probably just some Eastern European crashing here.

>fuck off we're full

holy shit just chill out.

Yes you should have kids. No you shouldn't spend their whole upbringing filling their heads with nonsense.

Kids rebel. You will push them into liberalism with your hateful nonsense.

Seriously, take a deep breath and just calm down. You spend all day looking through a filter of things you can hate. Get off Sup Forums. Physically love your wife. Watch her belly grow.

Don't start a family to save the world, start a family to save yourself.

I make about 50k before taxes. I bought the shittiest house in a po dunk town. I got no education and no skills.

I have a 3 year old. We do fine. We never struggle for cash and have a more rewarding life than we ever did single. Sure we can't but every new piece of technology or the latest fashions but we always have food on the table and gas in the car.

Don't sweat it. Have a kid now and the rest will sort itself out. If you wait until you're 'ready' you'll never have kids

>inb4 OP's future daughter fucks all the BBCs waiting outside the christian school.

Don't bother. The age of white man is OVER! it's time for Asian to rise and take the helm. We will enslave the niggers and whites equally so we are a much better race. We are equal opportunists.

am I ok if i'm a Trans-Asian?

There are more Muslims in the US than Britain, fuckwitted faggot

One cannot convincingly predict the future, enjoy your wife,enjoy your children and enjoy your life.

Don't give in to pessimism.

Forget about saving the white race, but try breeding to ensure your genes become a part of whatever replaces it.

And the flag you're using suggests you're not really a Christian. Try reading the Bible!

the sad truth is that whites will morph into jews and quietly lord over a mass of brown people as a high iq elite, similar to Brazil

White people are going through a genetic bottle neck, the high iq whites will breed with other whites while the average whites will miscegenate with blacks and browns