NEW OHIO LAW PREVENTS ABORTIONS IN DOWN SYNDROME CASES

>Ohio is prohibiting doctors from performing abortions in cases where tests reveal the fetus has or likely has Down syndrome.

>Republican Gov. John Kasich signed the legislation Friday and the law goes into effect in 90 days. "The governor is pro-life and supports policies that protect the sanctity of life," press secretary Jon Keeling tells CNN.

>The law prohibits abortions after prenatal tests reveal Down syndrome in a fetus or if there's "any other reason to believe" the fetus has the genetic condition.

>A person performing an abortion in such a case could face a fourth-degree felony charge, and physicians could lose their licenses.

edition.cnn.com/2017/12/22/health/ohio-governor-signs-down-syndrome-abortion-ban/index.html?sr=twCNN122217ohio-governor-signs-down-syndrome-abortion-ban0402PMVODtop

Save the downies.

A retarded law
yea i said it

retards are not people

>Anti-abortion advocates praised the new law. "Now that the Down Syndrome Non-Discrimination Act is law, unborn babies prenatally diagnosed with Down syndrome are given a shot at life," said Mike Gonidakis, president of Ohio Right to Life. "Ohio is and will continue to be a state that sees the lives of people with Down syndrome as lives worth living, thanks to this legislation."

Downies given a shot at life, otherwise abort.

ohio sucks anyway - the place is full of bad weather, shitty sports teams and now downies that suck up tax money, the legislature might change their tune soon.

Repubs
Yeah keep aborting Niggers but more births of retards ((who caretakers will register as Democrat))

It is even stupider than a simple pro life position

>We still want eugenics but not for retards

REEEEEEEEEEE

GOP pushing us towards third world status.

lol it's a fucking stupid law but I'm supporting it just because of all the liberal tears

Downies shouldnt exist

I'm always surprised to see Sup Forums wanting government to step in and protect the unborn, why? I thought you niggers wanted small government, why do we now have to take care of literal RETARDS because you hate women? This is stupid and retards should be aborted.

Many retards lead happy and productive lives.

Most, however, do not.

Hopefully any downies born are given up for adoption so they don’t destroy the lives of families that wanted healthy children.

Ah Republicans, protecting your base again.

Such absolute horse shit. Downies are fairly intelligent compared to other tards and they often get depressed because they know they're freaks that will never truly fit in. Just imagine growing up realizing that you'll always be looked down upon, and that you wouldn't even get hired anywhere if it weren't for some diversity program that was put in place specifically because nobody wanted you. What kind of asshole wants someone to live a miserable life with such a terrible genetic defect? The asshats that made this dumb decision need to be tarred and feathered.

I thought Kasich billed himself as the rational republican. Mental deficiency means you MUST keep, perfectly healthy, well there's nothing I can do there go ahead and abort. Backwards if you ask me, regardless of your stance on abortion.

So now you can only abort healthy babies? I fucking hate cuckservatives.

great, cant get enough retards

Omg I haven't seen that picture in like 12 years.

Go to another State and have it done.

>liberals tell you to accept people for who they are but then fight to abort retards

Why do you want more downies? Fucking Christians.

What if you get a potato baby, but then you develop some other complication where abortion is preferred over giving birth?

Are you not allowed to do it or that reason anymore, just because it's a potato baby?

What the fuck is wrong with republicans?

>Years of being a drunken and drugged whore
>gets pregnant by her cousin
>kid is a retard.
>muh abortion rights
>thanks Trump...

Not being able to get an abortion is not a problem. Fucking your first cousin and being a whore is.

>Why do you want more downies? Fucking Christians.
Because churches guilt retards out of money too.

How dare you suggest women should have responsibilities.

requesting that greentext story about the dude giving his gf selfmade abortion tea

does anyone else see a dick in that picture or am i just repressing my inner homo.

As if Ohio doesn't already have enough

Down syndrome? Isn't that exactly what abortion services are for? Try again for fucks said.

Before I zoomed in I thought that was a dildo

Carlos. Fpbp

But why

I hate cuckservatives so much.

It pisses me off when libtards say abortion is OK but don't think you should abort if it has a disability.

the meek will inherit the Earth

The original translation of meek was "those who have weapons but choose not to use them"

This is just a simple case of republicans protecting their constituents

Good for them!
More Christians means stronger nation!

DYSGENICS

What "libtard" actually thinks this way? They're pro choice, but also if the baby is already born, they're pro disability rights. It's a practical and, quite frankly, much more compassionate solution than the conservatard method of protecting retarded babies by forcing their existence and then denying them healthcare once they take their first breath.

>states get to decide whether parents should devote their lifes to keeping a retard
O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave!

>poland
>where every child is naturally deformed

It's legal in poland?

wtf. what good have downies (aka aussies) ever done to society?

How the fuck did they think this is a good idea, they are a massive burden on society and state. It was basically legal, self enforced eugenics, like what the fuck

Republicans and more specifically Christians are a blight on any possible nationalist movement.

They want to breed literal retards, amazing.

Downs have hearth , bone and endocrine problems, on top of the mental ones

Caretakers of male downies will tell you how hard it is to calm then down when they get horny, their frustration turns into aggressiveness

Too bad, there are some pros to pro live stances but people that don't get the macro idea will always spoil it will disgenic ideas like this one

Thanks god, it's just a penis.

>breed retarded retard strength labour cattle
>leave all simple physical work to them
downie empires are the new slaver empires

What if it's a rape baby, but tests show it's has downs?

Ohio is wrong, Iceland is right.

So let me get this right: You can abort a healthy baby but you cannot abort a downs baby?

This new law is a real downer

One of the few times abortion is right to do. Along with threats to the mother or a black and white fetus.

If the law didn't pass that'd be the entire birthrates in Ohio down the shitter

I kind of want to see the Down syndrome equivalent to Million Man March.

We did. The election protests.

Let ur gay self out its 2017

Midwestern christcuck are the most useless autistic fucking retards on the planet

Wanting to save hordes of aborted nigger and literal braindead trash

Christianity truly is a religion of cuckolding yourself to Jews

Every side has their virtue worshiping.

The left points to a cock-chopped tranny muslim as the greatest pedestal.
The right points to the conservative blacks as a rare and precious species that must be pandered to.

The leftist elite wants to import criminal shitskins so they can advertise themselves as the goodness itself, meanwile they isolate themselves in their gated communities.
The leftist masses wants to kill coal and oil energy because they have been duped to believe that's the greatest good to save the world, meanwhile they are unaware that killing coal extraction in the west will kill the poor countries' opportunity to achieve industrialisation.

The religious right wants to keep retard babies... because like the lefties, they like to feel good about themselves. Even if it means more retards in the world.

Stay tuned for next week's episode of "Good Instinct, Bad Judgment!"

Future GOP voters?

You should be thankful for abortion man, it's the reason the nigger population is staying constant over the next few decades (in terms of percentage of the overall population)

Put them up for adoption. The state can pay for them if they want them.

check out the women's march during trump's inauguration

Ebin

I live in ohio and having a kid with the downs has honestly always been one of my biggest fears. I would legitimately try to make it look like an accident that my baby momma got hit in the gut if I ever had to deal with this fucking shit.

Im getting older so this could be an inconvenience. It just means us Ohioans just have to drive to a state that allows mashed potatoes

>go out of state
>abort
or
>gets born
>say you are incapable of dealing with the stress and special needs of this child
>give it to state
or
>gets born
>ditch it onto some liberal

That's Trudea tier retardation.

Dysgenic

FUCKING DUMPF MAKING MORE REPULITARD VOTERS! ITS NOT FAIR!

So glad Kasich got his ass handed to him on a roadside diner's platter

I was taught in bible study that retards get automatic acceptance into heaven, so why not let them skip the bullshit and chill with that great tard-wrangler in the sky.

I fucking hate this state.

Why

All according to the (((plan))).

Wow what a great point that would be if at some point republicans were pro abortion in the case of blacks.

Too bad that's never been the case and its only ever been democrats who were trying to secretly genocide blacks with abortions.

Just how Judeo Christian apostates like their humans. Weak and retarded

>made his campaign a glorified food tour
>outlasts every candidate except Trump and Cruz

He probably felt like it was a success desu.

Same, 440 here, Lorain is a shithole. You?

>ok to abort white babies, unless it has downsyndrome goy
>Dr.. Shekelstein needs moneys too you know.

Damn.

More downies = more GOP voters

The average republican values are not those of /pol imbecile, edgy kids and legit white supremacists say they like abortion because it's majority black babies literally only in this board.

Christcucks YES!

> leftist Christian

B-....based....

>a baby might have a hard life
>better kill it