Here lies 'Muh Russia' 2015-2017

> Commentary: Trump can be impeached even if he didn't commit a crime

Well, it seems that they see the writing on the wall and they know 'Russia' is over. Any bets on how hard will they throw Mueller under the bus when he finds nothing and ultimately gets fired?

Other urls found in this thread:

chicagotribune.com/news/opinion/commentary/ct-president-trump-impeached-crime-20171206-story.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_of_attainder
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

chicagotribune.com/news/opinion/commentary/ct-president-trump-impeached-crime-20171206-story.html

Forgot link

>Hey Pedro
Thats not how it works. Nice screenshot. Only 7 more Christmas days until Trump is gone.

>surely its over now
I hope you are being ironic

russia has been over. the new thing is sex allegations. it's been obvious since moore spoke russian and the media ignored it

Please. PLEASE. ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS INDICTMENTS! MUELLER PLEASE START ARRESTING PEOPLE!

>Only 7 more Christmas days until Trump is gone.
I really really like what you did there
Where did you find such a hilarious quip?
Mind if I copy it?

>7 Christmas days
equals 7 years, only one Christmas day per year

Hope this is more clear

more shekels for the white working class, we will invest it properly Mr. President, I promise we wont spend it all on Jordans newports and crack

This is true. Trump can be impeached for any reason. Doesn't mean he's going to get removed from office. Clinton served his term just fine after he was impeached and found innocent.

It's true though, impeachment is not a legal thing. It's entirely political. What crime did Bill Clinton commit when he had consensual sexual relations with Lewinsky? Congress can attempt to oust the President without any crime.

>found innocent
I should have said Not Guilty.

>how hard will they throw Mueller under the bus
They'll just plug their ears and pretend he was "obstructed."
>See, Mueller would have found all the meddling and collusion if only Trump would have resigned the day the investigation began so Mueller's team wouldn't have any obstacles!

These people are deranged, my great grandchildren are going to have to listen to ClintonCommies in 2080 talk about how "Trump and Russia stole the 2016 election." Because now it's beyond a hoax-conspiracy, it's now a religion to the leftists. They're not just drinking the koolaid, they're baptizing each other in it.

But everyone needs to take notes. Former Wapo hacks formed Fusion GPS, infiltrated the deep state, planted false information in the media, and compelled a special investigation based on their own hoax. And they're all on track to getting away with it. It's important to learn as much as you can from this.

His crime was perjury you dumb nigger.

Technically not even that. The vote is not about guilty/not guilty, it is juts about whether there is grounds to remove from office.

kek

Yeah, they have to present something they can call "high crimes and misdemeanors." There's no official definition of what that means, but there's plenty of legal and academic writing on the matter. They're not going to call drinking 12 Diet Cokes a day "high crimes." Even Americans who don't care much for Trump wouldn't stand for that.

Why do you think they're on track to getting away with it? McCabe's 7-8 hours of questioning?

>By Jennifer Rubin
>Rubin was born to a Jewish family

>He lied under oath about something he did as President of the United States

Trump on the other hand is being investigated for everything he has done prior to becoming President and they got nothing.

>Double Standard

Nope. mueller is playing the long game. Slow, deliberate, thorough. Investigating all ledes. Including personal and financial. Pure torture for Trump. And it won’t be Trump first. He’ll tighten nooses. Love,e he tightened the noose around Flynn’s stupid kid and got Flynn to spill and plea. Mark my words: Trump Jr. is gonna get the book thrown at him this spring / summer. He already trying to claim attorney/client privilege for some undisclosed part of his testimony. That’s not a nothingburger like “lying to FBI” or perjury. Say it with me kids: “collusion”. Junior will never spill and sell out dad. There’s room for a plea. So the shits gonna hit junior first. Hard, and right in the face. Public arrest, mugshot, the full treatment.

Trump will be engaged. Boiling fucking mad. All as midterms hit. GOP will lose Congress. And then they’re going to after the Trump businesses. Donald cares more about that then America. He can’t get anything done now with Congress. Post elxn All his time will be consumed with saving his personal businesses and family name. And he’s gonna make all sorts of mistakes, because ... if you look at all the lawsuits he’s lost and bankruptcies... he always does. It’s gonna be bad. Real bad. I’d expect a GOP nomination challenge. So bad, I wouldn’t be surprised if he just walks away. But here’s the thing: it won’t stop once he’s a private citizen, and lacks the protection of any presidential immunity. That’s when the trap is sprung. And who’s gonna pardon this national embarrassment? After attacking even his own party, lying, bringing America into disrepute ... who?

It will be habbening. It will be Habbenjng.

Mueller is draining the swamp you insufferable kike

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_of_attainder

>Why do you think they're on track to getting away with it?
Because literally no one besides congress is even investigating it. Congress can call in as many people to testify as they want, but they're completely toothless.

>McCabe's 7-8 hours of questioning?
Which he could have just as easily skipped with no consequences. HPSCI can't do jack shit and the DOJ is still compromised. That's them getting away with it.

Great excuse to stop funding the UN leeches, no one give's a fuck about their opinion anyway please use these saved funds to start The WALL Mexico can write us a check in you're 2nd term

As if we actually expected Russia-gate to amount to something
Everything about the left is superficial
They only try to help if they can be seen by others doing it
Their fears are oversold and inflated
Their men are weaklings who wear beards to feign manliness
Their women are lost whores who try to fill men's shoes in a search for purpose
Its all empty, surface-level bullshit

LOL It's time to get over it. Hillary Lost. Women can't be president.

[Nope. mueller is playing the long game. Slow, deliberate, thorough. Investigating all ledes. Including personal and financial. Pure torture for Trump. And it won’t be Trump first. He’ll tighten nooses. Love,e he tightened the noose around Flynn’s stupid kid and got Flynn to spill and plea. Mark my words: Trump Jr. is gonna get the book thrown at him this spring / summer. He already trying to claim attorney/client privilege for some undisclosed part of his testimony. That’s not a nothingburger like “lying to FBI” or perjury. Say it with me kids: “collusion”. Junior will never spill and sell out dad. There’s room for a plea. So the shits gonna hit junior first. Hard, and right in the face. Public arrest, mugshot, the full treatment.

Trump will be engaged. Boiling fucking mad. All as midterms hit. GOP will lose Congress. And then they’re going to after the Trump businesses. Donald cares more about that then America. He can’t get anything done now with Congress. Post elxn All his time will be consumed with saving his personal businesses and family name. And he’s gonna make all sorts of mistakes, because ... if you look at all the lawsuits he’s lost and bankruptcies... he always does. It’s gonna be bad. Real bad. I’d expect a GOP nomination challenge. So bad, I wouldn’t be surprised if he just walks away. But here’s the thing: it won’t stop once he’s a private citizen, and lacks the protection of any presidential immunity. That’s when the trap is sprung. And who’s gonna pardon this national embarrassment? After attacking even his own party, lying, bringing America into disrepute ... who?

It will be habbening. It will be Habbenjng.]

Only in a deepstate fantasy world. But this will never happen. Even if it does? You are forgetting the majority of Americans ready for civil war and prepared to round up all the deep state from their homes and bunkers after the civil war. They will be publicly tried after. We will not fall

Can he be impeached for winning the election over hillary clinton?

Tick-Tock Drumpffucks, Hilary 2018! The BLUE WAVE will OBLITERATE the orange cheeto and his cronies, and America will get the president it needs (and a woman who deserves it like noone else)!

Sorry. But women can't be president. They are just inferior and the election proved it.