We Can't Study/We Never Learn

Chapter's out.

Other urls found in this thread:

tuj.ac.jp/ug/academics/academic-requirements/major-minor-requirements/psychological-studies-after-fall2014.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Would he get away with it if he was ugly?

wew

Such indecency...

>Daddy issues.
Hmmm...

>yfw never studied and still passed high school with 3.0+ average

How different is the Japanese school system?

You don't understand. This is Japan, in this country kids build rocket during science lessons and hack Pentagon during P.E.

I forgot the image. I'm an idiot.

this gives me U19 vibes

How so? Is that still being translated? Is there more nazi imagery?

>meanwhile they're still miles behind Birdmen
I am not complaining
no, wiat, I am complaining
b-but I udnerstand, it's fine, I don't need it, I can wait

Aaaaaaaaaand that's it.
I'll be honest, this is comfy enough for me not to drop it.

>desperately pushing a potential rival onto another guy.

I see how it is.

All those new ongoings with this stuff in the first chapters make me think that mangakas were given challenge with topic "start your story with love confession in high school. Don't forget to draw cute girls. A lot of cute girls"

It's said super popular new series in both this and last week's chapters, is this common for new Jump manga? Or is it just editorial mandate to try and promote new series no matter what the truth is? Like did Love Rush or Red Sprite or Amalgam get that, because those were flops.

>Don't forget to draw cute girls.
So Boichi just said "fuck you, I do what I want"?

Well Horikoshi's previous work sensei no bulge/barrage of the battle star had a color page thanking the readers for the popularity, but it got axed like 4 chapters later.

A fair amount of new manga do get the 'popular' and 'well received' lines so while I wouldn't say its guaranteed to survive its looking increasingly likely. This series is literally the Black Clover of romcoms in that its so impossibly generic and unimaginative that Japan's shit taste will ensure it survives. I feel like the only reason it isn't getting as bad a rep as the other new series here is because Cute Girls > Everything else important to a good manga.

Boichi just has a strange understanding of what is cute.
But tendency is obvious:
>U19
>Marie
>Dr.Stone
>WNL
4 /5 new released ongoings.

Why haven't I dropped this yet? If megane doesnt get a chapter next week into the trash it goes.

What are the chances of the golf one dealing with a love confession through golf?

That would hurt the fujo appeal, so I don't see it happening

But this didn't have a love confession yet. The closest thing was the misunderstanding about Yuiga telling them he would make sure they get into their choice of college, or whatever it is they said.

Maybe it's a straight up yaoi story.

This has been my mind from the begining.

What i like is that both main girls were introduced at the same time in this manga, so it is not obvious who will win in the end unlike Nisekoi or Love Hina. Other than that its fairly generic.

I thought that was Poro

She'll probably get her turn next week.
Plus, something "indecent" will happen when studying in Yuiga's home.
Unless it's a chapter about the lil' sister.

Hungry Marie > Dr Stone >>>>>>>>> We Can't Study >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> U19 > Poro

Last three should die desu.

But Poro's got a girl that's after his dick now.

>it's not a loli
Fuck.

>glasses MC

Garbage. Dropped.

now I am disturbed

>that look of discomfort
I don't see how this proves Poro won't end up with bestfriend.

>this is comfy enough for me not to drop it.
I like it too. Thanks for scanlating!

She's cute as fuck. Only reason I'm still reading right now. There's no way she'll win though with Onodera 2.0 clearly being main girl. Sucks it couldn't just stay a love triangle

>There's no way she'll win though with Onodera 2.0 clearly being main girl
But both of them are main girls?

Plus, there's a clear goal they all work towards: get into their choice of school. So while it can be stretched for some time, the series is over when they graduate.

Unless the girls want Yuiga to tutor them while in college.

Fuck, I just jynxed it, didn't I?

Too small.
Boobs too big
Glasses.

Who am I kidding? She's perfection.

>indecent
>a chapter about the lil' sister.
Imoutos aren't for lewd

Math is a cutie.

I would have preferred if the boy was just a Marika. He's terribly boring and a shitty foil to show how much better MC is.

>I would have preferred if the boy was just a Marika
Wait, what?
You wanted him to lust for the MC's dick?

The boy likely won't return though. The number 1 rule of Shonen romcoms/harems is that you can't have any other guys overshadow the MC, and if they do they're secretly jerks/psychopaths.

This is too inoffensive to get a lot of hate. Sure, it's a by the numbers harem romcom, but it's not shitty enough to actually get mad about.

every harem needs a gay option

>they're secretly jerks/psychopaths.
The SAO formula there.

I don't know, I get the vibe that Onodera is end girl. Maybe it's just my head telling me that because the author wrote the Onodera spin off. I hope I'm wrong though

>Sure, it's a by the numbers harem romcom, but it's not shitty enough to actually get mad about.
I agree. I think this is being done well enough to keep you coming back.
Like a vanilla cake. Ir doesn't offer anything wildly interesting, but it's enjoyable and satisfying enough.
At least until we get into love dodecahedrons.

>short hair
>megane
The big boobs were inevitable.

are they really doing rape as comedy now?
I am feeling a little sick

Fuck off.

It's not rape, user. Don't you see it's a girl taking the iniciative?

Kill yoursef tumblr.

oh wow, triggered much?

Is this a flag? This is a flag right?

Well you either called its end or gave it the otter curse.

>I'll be honest, this is comfy enough for me not to drop it.
Same.
And I'll be even more honest, this is one of the few series that I've read that the MC looks like a cool, decent guy while the girls are almost all shit.

he is fucking 10000 years old

>almost all
I'm gonna assume you mean megane is the good one

>And I'll be even more honest, this is one of the few series that I've read that the MC looks like a cool, decent guy while the girls are almost all shit.
I also like it's comfiness. I like that MC has an actual work ethic.

The only thing I dislike is the cardinal sin of this manga.

Shoehorning them into specialities that are out of their comfort-zone with flimsy reasons.

I thought she was talking about her chest for a second.

>the MC looks like a cool, decent guy
Yeah, he has an inkling of personality there beneath the standard MC template.

>the girls are almost all shit.
I think that can be chalked up to not getting enough chapters for character development.

Ch.1 -> Superficial introduction
Ch. 2 -> Giving the girls some depth to their aspirations.
Ch. 3 -> MC's house shenanigans
Ch. 4 -> Losing girl is introduced
Ch. 5 -> Fumino gets a chapter to herself

This is the first chapter devoted solely to an already established girl. If next week's chapter really is about Math, then it'll be her turn to get some development, then it'll cycle through the girls while throwing in some more studying shenanigans and the like.

>mfw never studied and still passed high school with 3.9+ average plus 8 AP classes

I still don't get why shortstack girl needs to study social sciences. Psychology is medicine.

And I hate brown chick already. It was fast.

Her schtick seems to be more about wanting to actually be able to understand people, and through that actually win certain types of card games and all that. Psychology seems to just be a means to get to that understanding.

From what Rizu says, it seems that she wants to be a therapist more than an actual Psychologist. Understanding emotions and the like.

>every harem needs a gay option
Then why not the qt best friend?

This was the worst chapter so far in my opinion. Author keeps wasting the setting.

You've never seen those series that stretch a year over multiples Christmases and New Years?

Physiology is included in social science though. At least that's how it works in my country. Psychiatry is different story, it's medicine.

>Are they size F!?
>I am not that small!!

Damn, she just destroyed literature girl.

>University and College of Liberal Arts Requirements
>Students will followCollege of Liberal Arts Baccalaureate (B.A.) Degree Requirements.

tuj.ac.jp/ug/academics/academic-requirements/major-minor-requirements/psychological-studies-after-fall2014.html

I never expected it but this and Hungry Marie are the series i come to like the most.

HM > Benkyou >>>> Dr.Stone >>>>>>Poro>>>>>>>>>>>>>U19

What are the chances this pulls a Hoshino, Me o Tsubutte. and changes the main girl halfway through the series?

Picked back up

She meant her height isn't that small, not the bust size. Best part is MC counting how many letters to get to F, just to be sure.

damn, i didn't notice that

>comfy

That's the word summing up this title. I already read a lot of comedies, this one being light compared with the others is a difference to me.

yeah right. not happening. even with dumb makeup girl it's just a childhood flashback arc with no relevance later on. i would rather have gyaru be heroine too.

>/lit/ is the most focused so far

I really wish the author to not be so obvious at least this time. Like, it would be fun if each girl had a real equal chance and a topic for good discussion too. Well, not this time it seems.

it's too early to tell, as other have pointed out this is the first chapter focused in one of the 2 original girls, so maybe next week we get a /sci/ chapter to balance it out, and it doesn't seem a bad idea to rotate the focus girl each chapterand also it could be used to see which girl is more popular using the rankings before any kind of popularity poll

I think the real question is if U19 and Poro have those descriptions, because if the editors singled out this as being "super-popular" then that's a very good sign. The other new series are still too early to tell

This week author comments/table of contents had it in the middle, so the introduction of losing girl last week made it get there. Is it a good sign?

Checking back all table of contents had it in the middle.(Except the obvious first and second chapters being the first/in the upper section because pilot chapter and color pages).

I know. But I still have this feeling that she'll win. Yes, maybe I'm just seeing too much but after Nisekoi I don't want to put my hopes up already.