Is this peak capitalism, Sup Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=SaJMiKQx27U

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JBJo_Ag3dUA
youtube.com/watch?v=0k-g3mUPa2g
youtube.com/watch?v=-GC5rAX0xHg
youtube.com/watch?v=1HAD748zyLw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I would happily take a refund and go home.

Thanks Wypepo!

my popcorns cold. the state of the world.

is there a technical reason they cant restart it, like it is controlled from elsewhere or something? I don't give a shit about the Last Fagi, just curious.

it's fanaticism not capitalism

Are you stupid? The show times are stacked right on top of eachother. Restarting one means telling *everyone else* for the rest of the night that they just came 30 minutes early.

They're making the obvious right choice.

What a bunch of losers....

Seriously...... These people are all grown fucking men.....Liberals refuse to grow up.

Meanwhile, Conservatives are busy making money in the stock market or in Bitcoin. These guys are losers.

Theater employee here, can confirm.

Episode IX: Attack of the bugmen

THIS is why we need communism

I remember the exact same thing happened at my local theater with Return of the King, and I will say that the LotR fans were way more mature about it.

Star Wars is and always has been for children with short attention spans. Lord of the Rings is for HIGHLY literate adults who think deeply about life and things that matter.

>death stare

this is what happens when soyboys venture out of their mom's basement for the first time in a year to watch the latest SJWars movie and lack the social graces of civilization upon which society hangs.

>*Tips imitation one ring*

This is when you're supposed to call the police and have these children removed.

dude looks like he's having a panic attack.

They are a bunch of man and woman children, just take the refund and go home. Literally would be less of a hassle on the people working there. I feel sorry for them.

Oh shit, first time on Sup Forums I didn't know the white supremacist was checked

>playing dressups to go see a kids movie

The abseloute state of soyboys

>WHERE IS YOUR BOSS, WHERE IS YOUR BOSS!

(pls be a white guy, pls be a white buy)

(((They))) coudn't call it White nationalist,that would sound too moderate

Damn soyboys

It's me, Chad Vader, Darth Vader's based brother.

Merry Christmas Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=JBJo_Ag3dUA

this.

and yeah, they could easily have just taken a refund with a guaranteed showing some other time. people are just so selfish and demanding that they don't understand there are other show times for the night. i can understand a chimpout if it was that very last showing for the night, but it clearly wasn't the case here. fucking bathrobe wearing jedi cucks, i swear.

We memed so hard that memes became reality... I still can't believe it.

Well la-de-da. It is America after all Komraden. They ("you") are tacky people.

is this pickle rick episode II?

GIIIIVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE STAAAAAH WAAAAHS

I like the shirt. If only the wearer was /fit/

>riot
>american fags standing around

these adults are literally children. There must be some scientific explanation why some region of their brain doesn't develop past the age of 8 i swear to god

i can feel my testicular productivity decline

GIBE MOOBIE
BABBY NE MOOBIE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Irony being most of the people in the video probably are communists.

Unusually wholesome.

youtube.com/watch?v=0k-g3mUPa2g

REEEEEEEE-START DA MOVEEEH

WESTART IT WESTART IT

He looks coked out

That shirt reminds me of inmates who get tattoos of women on their backside. Usually inmates with those type of tattoos are the ones that get fucked in the ass. Not saying that's the case with the guy in the pic, but that shirt just looks like something a "receptacle" would wear.

>""""probably""""

they're all fucking retarded regardless.

Ayyo that shirt is lit

nu-males and feminists want their star warz nowww!!

I'm happy that the new movie is shit and that it makes people like these sad.

So you wasted time out of your day for nothing?

The behavior was childish but I wouldn't be thrilled about just a refund.

>dressing up in costumes for a fucking movie

Why do people do this?

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEESTART IT
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEESTART IT
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEESTART IT

fucking hell

Well if the film watching experience that they paid for was not up to their collective expectations or if there was an issue with playback it's not unreasonable to ask them to restart it.

reeeeeeee stardet

Nice.

why were they shouting "RETARDED"?

popular culture was a mistake

That is what they get for making Star Wars appealing to SJWs.

>tfw you can smell the soy through the video

>Implying these are right wingers going to see a fucking star wars movie

THIS SHIRT WAS IN AN R9K THREAD. SOMEONE LINK IT.

Why are these adults so desperate to see a children's movie rife with leftist propaganda?

Everybody I just saw voted for Hillary Clinton

>riot
dont think so, also why are there only a handful of white people there? Is this in the USA?

>Is this peak capitalism
No it is peak numale and marry sue age, just go get your fucking money back. I just download the SJW piece of shit and I can't believe people pay for this

> Libshits and shitskins

This was peak capitalism, its all down from here
youtube.com/watch?v=-GC5rAX0xHg

15 years too late
youtube.com/watch?v=1HAD748zyLw

>Soy Wars: The Last Cuck

fans should be gassed

reeeeeeeeeeeestartit

Mein gott.

These people are fucking pathetic.

Thats the look of overwhelming sadness and frustration.

His beloved character, the role he is best known for was destroyed in post production, he didn't know how it ended, he filmed more scenes where luke is still the hero.

I remember it. Wasn't it some mother bought that for her daighter and user had to tell her it was lewd?

That was a pretty shit riot - just some angry autists screaming. Can't say I blame them for being annoyed, though screaming at people is pretty pointless.

>paying jewwood for jew movies

no

If I'm going to be brainwashed by the kikes I'll do it for free.

lel underrated

getting this upset over 20 bucks. At that point just call it a night,finish the frozen coke and go home. hold your ticket and Call back tomorrow.

Americans are animals

>The adorable, lovable nerd that is Mark Hamill looking this devastated

I don't even want to fucking know why.. Just reverse time and fix it ;~;

that's all they get is a refund? lol i'd be pissed too
refund is the starting point

WOMEN ARE CUNTS ! shocka ..

More like "Shitskins riot during a malfunction in IngSoc propaganda session.

I caused that feel, goy.

You in Saint Joseph, MO too?!

MEESA WANT STAR WARS PART 8!!!! ME WANT SEE BLACK MAN KISS REY!!!! ME WANT IT NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW!!!!!

Are the Jews just plying those goy actors with random drugs? They fentanyl'd Carrie Fisher, bet Hamill is next to die IRL after dying like jesus in the movie.

Capitalism is only as good as the people who are in it

>Lord of the Rings is for HIGHLY literate adults who think deeply about life and things that matter.
like elfs

oh god

I'm in South KC :p

he didn't know luke die at the end, this is his face right after the first screening of the last jedi

FUCK I AM SICK OF THIS SHIT

RESTART IT REEEEEEE

>paying money to go see Disney Diversity Wars part 17

What's disgusting about this is that they are so eager and passionate to partake in a system that actively destroys them. Capitalist fanaticism is a trait of the bug-man.

They focus their anger into a dysfunctional movie theater, ridden with social Marxism and the tenets of internationalism. Imagine if they actually cared enough to look beyond their consumerist fantasy.

>A bunch of children upset they didn't get their four tittied space slug cummies
What have we done to this world?

The people chimping out are low IQ mestizos. This system was made for them. They are the ultimate Children of God.

Fuck Hammil, that cunt has been a leftist faggot since the late 80's and campaigned for Hilldawg like no tomorrow
I'm glad his most enterprising role got sjw'd
Add another tally to the Lucas revenge board

No, of course not. Peak capitalism will be AI turning this whole miserable rock into microchips in order to trade with itself, then expanding into every direction at a significant fraction of the speed of light. Pray you live long enough to witness it.

Considering that there's 30 minutes of commercials before the movie, that wouldn't be as big a deal.

>Mfw that was in California
>Mfw there isn't one white person in that entire video
Nuke it

>His beloved character
Oh shit the fuck up, Hammil is a leftist price of shit who shilled out the ass for Hillary to win he got what he deserved
Fuck I wouldn't doubt if he ended up like based Ford and was so tired of the character that he made Disney promise to completely destroy it and kill him off(just like they did Solo)

this