> tfw Conservashits vote against their own economic interests

Other urls found in this thread:

reason.com/archives/2017/12/22/democrats-are-fooling-themselves-about-t
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>durrrrrrrr lower taxes is against the economic interest of the working class durrrrrrrrrrr

>lower taxes
>now get paid more
>HAHA FUCKING RETARDED WORKERS CAN'T WAIT UNTIL WE IMPORT 50 MILLION THIRD WORLDERS TO REPLACE YOU

>awwwhh maen I wanted to pay more in the taxes

we had this thread yesterday

fuck off

We destroyed this logic 6 times since the bill passed. Eat shit.

slide thread
sage

>Getting more money on your paycheck is "against their own economic interests."

> bud da taxes dey is good. how else can we make more people subservient to the democrawwts?

fpbp, whites don't use welfare and often struggle to understand what liberals even mean by this talking point.

>get email from company today
>First you all get $1000 check before end of year
>Second, we shifting resources into emerging technology
>Third, we are expanding into new markets which will increase jobs
>Fourth, we are revisiting existing infrastructure in our current locations
>I'll likely see a larger annual raise
>I'll pay less in taxes

DAMN IT, I NEED TO STOP VOTING AGAINST ALL THIS GOOD STUFF

Tax= theft
People who say “muh tags guts foe da rich” are literally bushmeat

LOts of working class whites abuse food stamps and welfare dumbass

This lol. Liberals honestly believe we are all jobless hillbillies while it's their voter bases that is unemployed, drug addicted, violent and dumb by a wide margin. My wife works for a multi billion dollar company, Trump is fucking great

Because it’s reality. Most of America is white, so while per capital more blacks might be on welfare/food stamps, a FAR larger overall number of whites are on welfare. Because despite what raging fucking retards like you believe, USA is vastly White.

Why don't liberals just donate to the US Treasury?

>be 33
>make, at best, 33k a year
>after tax cut I'm back to 40k a year
>single
>no more Obummercare tax
>small business owner tax cut
>dependant tax boost
>getting 4k+ at least back in tax
"Hurr Durr Republicans are stealing our munnies" - Libcucks
Shit I can expand my business, boost my portfolio and there's talk I might get a promotion on my day job thanks to business coming back to the states. Suck a dick stupid Leftists I'm hispanics and I don't want your fucking charity.

Where did you come up with this fucking parrot phrase “vote against their own economic interests”, and why do you keep shilling this false bullshit?
You would not have the slightest clue how the economy works, and yet you presume to know what is in people’s best interests.
You are a megalomaniacal faggot of the highest order.

The only reason so many whites are on welfare is because there's no good paying jobs thanks to Obama's assfucking of the working class. Once the big corporations and industry jobs start coming back you'll see a massive amount fucking off welfare.

another leftard economic expert, I bet you missed the days when you were being taxed like crazy only for your money to be given to laquisha and her six children in Detroit.

This is the reason why people call you idiots cucks.

Obama’s had great economys and took America out of the Great Recession and highest unemployment rate in years. How’s fucking stupid are you? This is like morons who think “Obama killed coal” when it was fracking that killed coal.

I understand your a bitter hater and a poorfag, but you can’t blame Obama. Anybody who failed economically diring his run is going’s to be doubly fucked now.

Yes because when the economy grows it's against poor people. Under Obama, we had the slowest growth after a financial crisis! If you don't like it; then move to Belguim and pay 40 percent of your tax. But you won't because there is no job or industry there.

Now you money being given to Eduard and Chip in NYC you fucking snake-oil customer. The coming pain of Trumpcucks like you is going to be fucking GLORIOUS!

Of course, I see it now! I would have been much better off NOT having to pay several thousands of dollars more in taxes this year to redistribute to niggers! How could I have been so blind?

There is always growth after a financial crisis. That's how to market works; it goes down and it comes up. But we had the slowest recovery in America's history.

WE DEMAND TAX CUTS FOR BILLIONAIRES!

>getting the keep more of the money you earn is against your own economic interests
The absolute state of libtards

Wait until you hit 50 and have to start paying for these tax cuts that only serve to appease the aging boomers. These tax cuts are not free. At a minimum they add a trillion to the national debt. Image how it would help the economy if they had used all that money to forgive student loans.

Hey whatever happened to Obamaleaf, I had some questions he never answered.

Did he finally kill himself or what?

saged

You're right. We should totally be upset they're lowering taxes now. Because in 10 years other people might raise them. I mean, really. We should just keep paying them without any relief ever, right?

>Increasing taxes for top income earners is giving tax breaks yo billionaires
What did the retard mean by this?

Also fuck forgiving student loans. They BORROWED it. They can pay them back like everyone else.

>WE DEMAND TAX CUTS FOR BILLIONAIRES!

We'd rather pay more taxes than live knowing people who are more successful than us got a tax break too.

t. Liberalfaggots

>Work in finance in Cuckafornia

>Make $160k a year

>Pay $70k a year to state and federal taxes

Now I'm getting back $26k on my taxes next year. I guarantee the bar scene will be booming in 2018 with my extra money creating jobs.

If/when the economy really starts booming again, they'll have job opportunities and be able to pay it back. The people that got shit-tier degrees are fucked and deserve what they get though. Can't fix stupid.

This commie comes here and posts this everyday. Sage.

> The jews realize you have more money in pocket
> Real estate and prices of daily goods is raised

There is no winning in this system. This is the same argument against raising the minimum wage. Welcome to Capitalism. Enjoy your stay.

The only people that the Tax Reform will hurt are people who don't have jobs.

kill yourself shill rat

Food and housing prices will not jump instantly. Are you familiar with the term "inflation"?

This.

Get your fucking hands out my pockets Obama

>Eduard and Chip

What exactly am I buying from these fellows again?

80% of citizens will receive a tax cut averaging $2,500.

Only 4.8% will see a raise in taxes.

Get rekt.

reason.com/archives/2017/12/22/democrats-are-fooling-themselves-about-t

> Will not jump instantly

And yet they still will. You aren’t changing anything for those at the bottom and the “bonuses” and $1 wage hikes you people keep boasting about are pure fucking shit. The average person has no spending power, no savings, and in debt. Trump hasn’t done shit and he never will even if he does it the right way and boosts spending power aka wages significantly. The jew will be right behind to eliminate any wage hikes. Once again welcome to Capitalism and enjoy your stay. I’ll enjoy watching it tear you fuckers apart piece by piece in the coming decades.

Why do Cletus and Dale insist on voting agaisnt their interests?

>left can't meme

>Not an argument

Because they don't want to give money to niggers even if they get a bit of money themselves. Self-sacrifice is purely a white man's trait, so women and/or niggers like yourself can't really comprehend it.

> they don’t want niggers getting money

So rascism is the reason even if Cletus is just poor as dirt as the black strawman boogeyman he claims to disparage? Interesting