Sargon knew of doxxing
youtu.be/-i3XXPoaiIk

>The Madness of the Sargonites (AH)
youtu.be/JkBuI6er71c

OLD

***QUICKEST RUNDOWN VID***
>Could it get any worse? (It could)
youtu.be/J4xQoF-NyAQ

(((Kraut))) was a Jewish youtube skeptic (fedora athiest) who led the witchhunt against alt-right youtube girl RageAfterStorm & got her fired from her job. He then attempts a skeptic "debunk" of Race Realism by snarky pilpul Youtube vids.

This YT debate on Race Realism goes on for the past 4 months: Kraut & Tea vs JF Gariepy (Québécois PhD Biologist) & Ryan Faulk of The Alternative Hypothesis. JF & Alt-Hype have been merrily BTFOing Kraut.

Kraut's sekrit Discord is leaked revealing a massive dox & pilpul Op. of Skeptic Stasi working w/ /leftypol/ & Antifa to infiltrate, gaslight, & delet every Alt-Right/Race Realist on the net (& fake their nudes) called Operation Mincemeat & Operation Red Mackerel. Kraut's world comes TUMBLING DOWN & he deletes everything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PltRkb88d-Q
archive.is/m5Df2
archive.is/Qx2Nk
archive.is/exf3h
archive.is/WcyIM
archive.is/QGwAX
archive.is/rM77W
archive.is/mIiR6
archive.is/Qwhke
archive.is/i8Lqb
archive.is/LBlNg
archive.is/w8zrb
archive.is/IBQyO
archive.is/nAm4d
archive.is/KFo66
archive.is/YXWcs
archive.is/LExbB
archive.is/u6qN8
archive.is/jRkUV
archive.is/KeBgC
archive.is/yEggB
archive.is/Gwz04
youtu.be/GzEKWiqicPA
youtu.be/uHp5DKJZVE0
youtu.be/7367vdii2Js
youtu.be/rG2iFmJn3gM
youtu.be/J4xQoF-NyAQ
youtu.be/IaJXPRj_9SA
youtu.be/B0tp8Dq5Th8
youtu.be/hJk2dW6BOnA
youtu.be/XOnGNIHTWTk
youtu.be/_eCr76-hDWA
youtu.be/rG2iFmJn3gM?list=PLPRZGlNwfN4MaM5qG8grKGwn7Rk8BQSib
twitter.com/WeWuzMetokur/status/944331035902439426
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Kraut is coming back
>And he's already on the warpath

Becond for braut bears

I'm just watching the bit of the stream with Jim in, is that the only wortwhile part?

youtu.be/PltRkb88d-Q

With Jim

Does anyone know if Kraut is studying in vienna?

Is Vee TRYING to piss us off?
>doxxing is bad you shouldn't do that, lets destroy kraut for collecting doxx onpeople
>lets release the same exact doxx that kraut collected

Ruin tweet the Vee Untermensch pic please.
We know you're in here

Someone post that kraut ball pit pic warksi posted on stream.

Reposting hard working user's posts.

He's doing a classical art degree there.

No fucking Idea I'm busy mining the patreon discord and waiting for Kraut to come online. I want to see if I get a shot at talking to the grand master of conspiracies in person.

> Sargon just don't want to take sides.
> Peak Skepticism.

IMAGINE MY SHOCK

If he's a highschool dropout he can't study.

GUARDIAN GOING ROGUE
> GUARDIAN GOING ROGUE
archive.is/m5Df2

CALLING IT
Screencap this

> Guardian is a old fag troll that love to destroy internet communities and build innecesary drama.
> He was in Kraut server and was the one in charge of doxing CRP. The official plan was to dox CRP and make it look as if all the information they used in the videos were already free on the internet.
> He leaked info to CRP directly or by proxy (Edgy?) too, that's how CRP know that he was going to get doxed.
> Plot twist: Guardian probably was the one who convinced Kraut that it was a good idea , that's why he is so wary of Zepharion.
> Zepharion is an unexpected wildcard. Nobody were expecting that the psycopath spergo would actually record more than 20 hours of chats. In those chats probably you can hear Guardian playing all sides and convincing Kraut of doing stupid things.

That's why

> Leaks that not were Zepharion leaks WERE MANIPULATED
archive.is/Qx2Nk
archive.is/exf3h

> In this exchange Zepharion is showing what Kraut did.
> Guardian thing that is about him even if is not.
> Probably Guardian just larping that he was responsible of the DP drama
archive.is/WcyIM

> Some people don't want Zepharion to use the recording, even if it's just to clean his name
archive.is/QGwAX

> Guardian creating innecesary drama
archive.is/rM77W

> Guardian is bluffing about his whole "my plan" larping. Probably because he was involved in the whole enchilada and didn't expect Zepharion to be a bigger sperg than him. I'm 99.9% sure that Guardian must appear in some of the tapes larping to form the dox server.
archive.is/mIiR6

> Guardian originally blocked Zepharion.
archive.is/Qwhke

1/2

This

> Zepharion accusing guardian of beign infiltrated to create chaos
archive.is/i8Lqb

> Zepharion accusing Guardian of lying and slandering CRP
archive.is/LBlNg
archive.is/w8zrb

> Devil Advocate and Sandre beign feed up by Guardian slander about CRP and Zepharion
archive.is/IBQyO
archive.is/nAm4d

> Guardian trying to generate drama between JF and CRP
archive.is/KFo66
archive.is/YXWcs

> Guardian personal thing and more innecesary drama
archive.is/LExbB
archive.is/u6qN8
archive.is/jRkUV
archive.is/KeBgC
archive.is/yEggB
archive.is/Gwz04

2/2

Yes he can still study art

****THE ORIGINAL SAGA*****
***VIDS ON RACE REALISM***

Alt-Hype BTFOing Kraut:

>Kraut and Tea is too Dumb for the Scientific Method
youtu.be/GzEKWiqicPA

>Kraut and the Struggle to Address Arguments Someone is Actually Making
youtu.be/uHp5DKJZVE0

>Kraut Denies the Existence of Quantitative Genetics
youtu.be/7367vdii2Js

>Dunning Kruger Kid Mangles r-K Selection Theory
youtu.be/rG2iFmJn3gM

>Could it get any worse? (It could)
youtu.be/J4xQoF-NyAQ

JF Gariépy's vids BTFOing Kraut:

>Kraut and Tea is Too Dumb for Science #1: r/K Selection
youtu.be/IaJXPRj_9SA

>Kraut Turns Sauer #2: Race Realism
youtu.be/B0tp8Dq5Th8

>Kraut Looks for the Jean and Finds It
youtu.be/hJk2dW6BOnA

>Kraut Teleports Behind AltHype's Back Using An Akkadian Mirror
youtu.be/XOnGNIHTWTk

>Kraut is Racist in Private - Leaked Audio - #ImWithTheFrog
youtu.be/_eCr76-hDWA

*PLAYLIST OF VIDS*
>The Krautism Saga
youtu.be/rG2iFmJn3gM?list=PLPRZGlNwfN4MaM5qG8grKGwn7Rk8BQSib

Ask him if getting caught was part of the plan.

Day of reckoning can't come soon enough

>it's only doxing if it's information that you literally cannot find unless you hack into accounts!
The dude is just a mouthpiece for Sargon. That's it. How short of a leash does Sargon have his pet on?

Skeptic Don Quixote says hes going to slay all the white giants. He immediately assaults a woman, stabs himself in the foot, kills his horse, blames it all on Sancho Panza, and then claims that the giants are bullying him.

ha

SARGON DROPPED OUT OF KILLJOY
FULL ON BALLPIT AND STRIPPERS MODE
SPOONCLANK AND BASTE EX-MUSLIMS AND BASTE MAMA BASICALLY ONLY GUESTS LEFT WITH 100K OF NEETBUX

>So.. Kraut. Intelligent guy--
*Used car salesman grin*
>But, see.
*raises eyebrow*
>He forgot the first rule of power.
*leans back, coachs estate agent grin widens*
>Don't. Be. A fuucckking pussy. Ya see?
*camera pans around the room, colours invert*
>Its OH-VER for him. Finished. He's done.
*camera fades out*

How old is that motherfucker?

It's been all cancer since Jim left.
not sure about the 40 minutes before he joined though

Autism induced war plans are a german tradition

One small correction. The Tilly Law (((scheme))) was Operation Mincemeat.

Operation Mincemeat 2/2

SARGONNE

U AV

HABSOLUTELY

HAMBARRAZZED YOURSELF

ONCE AGAIN

ON ZE POOBLIC SPAYZE

THIS IS A PSA

vee confirmed Kraut left because of his family members being doxed
KRAUT'S MOTHER'S ID IS POSITIVE, KRAUT IS OUT

THIS IS A PSA

kek
could use a coffee mug

Hold on a fucking moment. Did they say this was confirmed as the mother of the trout? I don't wanna link the source unless it was confirmed.

I don’t think he’s a student.

he looks really inbred, no wonder he talks like a retard

Who's the guy who just came in and is bitching about Kraut now?

Vee can be a really preachy moral fag, but I think he's right that easily available information is fair play to check out. I feel like these streamers are just trying to protect their own asses against doxxing since they probably play it fast and loose with their own privacy.

I mean what the fuck, are we going to stop trying to find out names of antifa members? I guess it is shitty, but idk

fug, you're right

We already confirmed that by cross-referencing his posts that talk about his mother being a politician. But yes, Vee's admission is a triple confirmation.

a bunch of people linked to Bettina Lancaster's twitter and website and then later on Kraut said his mother was doxxed

Thanks man, Croats are usually pretty based

as far as I know he was caring for his grandmother in south bavaria and doing night school to get his high school diploma and then wanted to study in berlin leipzig hamburg (degenerates capitals)

Apparently he is working from home.

He has a language interpretation company registered in Steinbach am Ziehberg, where he lives. I thought me might be a student in language interpretation

On the stream or the discord?

>Sargon just doesn't want to take sides
Really makes you think about individualism and fence-sitting centrism

werent there posts about his parents abusing him? how would people feel about their mayor being a child abuser?

>10GB
Looks like Jims OVA series is getting 12 episodes
AOTY

>child abuser
Older generation weren't socially engineered cucks. They are social democrats so maybe there will be some "artificial outrage" as our hero Kraut put it.

maybe we should just kill this fucktard off - give him a knockout blow so to speak

The problem is that he is dishonest.
CRP past has nothing to do with anything.
If the guy was victim of a fake rape allegation or if he got in a problem with a business partner is just for smearing him.

The were just trying to defend their neetbucks because Vee depend from Sargon.
CRP was right on the whole "Sargon leader of the skeptics" about Sargon + Vee + Kraut + Jeff. The problem is that the boomer went full autismo.

Look at this... Look at how Sargon is trying to save face and doing damage control.
twitter.com/WeWuzMetokur/status/944331035902439426

I'm really enyoing this.
I love how Vee tried to divert the narrative to CRP an Andy Warski went NARRATIVE SHIFT REJECTED.
Fuck them.

Digging up IRL info on people is still doxing. By your logic, it's only doxing if you have to perform an illegal act such as hacking into an email account. Which simply isn't the case. If you're going around trying to piece together identities and IRL dirt on someone to be used in underhanded ways, that's doxing. It's really not that hard of a concept.

All you're saying is that people should use better OPSEC to make it harder to be doxed. But again, still doxing either way. Just a question of how easy it is to dox someone.

And yes, we dox antifa members and all that sort of shit. But in general we only dox opponents who are literally doing criminal shit. Whether it's assaulting people with bike locks or pedophile smugglers or rioters or whatever else. You don't see us going around digging up personal info on someone just because we couldn't beat them in a debate. This is just obfuscation from the point, and Vee is trying to play talmudic bullshit to talk around the fact that what these guys were doing is totally fucked up.

Stream.

Kraut has multiple stories concluding in his dick getting split open and having to be reconstructed. He's a mythomaniac, full of shit, it's just another weird fetish like the anal beads, cross-dressing, corsets and vibrating nipple clamps. I don't believe for one fucking second the guy was abused.

>10GB
Jesus

>our hero Kraut
fuck off and go back to your war chamber discord faggot

He was probably lying about that. Jews have a reputation for far over-exaggerating the hardships they face: (see the holohoax)
That said, it's a funny troll and kraut deserves it.

ACADEMICS, PLS HELP.

No idea im watching the streamlater. I'm busy shitposting on Kraut's bunker.

That might be his dad. Kraut's spelling is riddled with errors on every platform, I doubt he is doing anything language related.

I only really started paying attention to any of these secondary figures because of the drama. But really, who the fuck is Vee and why is he such a sargon sycophant? Why is he so reliant on Sargon for everything?

Ackshully Proposal 1 might be Operation Mincemeat: the "dissident scientist". Proposal 4 is the student. All under the rubic of Operation Red Mackerel (pic) so either is good.

Reminder that the utlimate plan was to fake everyone's nudes.

Is his dad also called Joseph?

Yes. Private information != personal information.

Vee was involved in digging up personal information, and defends doing so. He's a doxer. He defends doxing.

There is no excuse for trying to dig up dirt on people instead of engaging with them honestly.

Sort of reminds me of Molymeme (also part jewish...) who comes up with all these various on-the-fly backstories of himself like he's the fucking Joker.

I fully agree with you. Fuck Vee. I bet he has some dog in this. Nobody cucks out like this unless they have something they want to "define".

Ruin calling out that leftypol cocksucker on twatter

How does CRP's dox invalidate nigger dick size?
He also calls everything moral fagging. I get that english isn't his first language, but for fucks sake.

Implying his dick couldn't been reaped 2 times.

This is getting to wikileaks level shit.

>Whether it's assaulting people with bike locks or pedophile smugglers or rioters or whatever else
Don't forget cat abusers.

10 fucking gigabytes?

>Ruin calling out that leftypol cocksucker on twatter
Who is "that leftypol cocksucker"? I've been out of the loop for a day so I'm a bit lacking.

I haven't watched much of molymeme, he really gets on my nerves, but from the little I've seen about 1/5th of it is about how handsome he used to be when he was young and still had hair. Funny guy. As in I want to choke him but laugh at him while doing so.

Hero?
Don't you mean An Hero

Sarcasm have you heard of it? Not even rats like Carl of Swindon are supporting Kraut.

Wrong pic. Operation Red Mackerel aka fake everyone's nudes.

>Fritz Kola in the corner
Hipster

>Sargon just doesn't want to take sides
I feel Sargon's a cock. He's not all impartial as he portrays himself to be.
>Really makes you think about individualism and fence-sitting centrism
Kek.

HOLOHOAX EXPOSED HERE

STOP THE GLOBALIST LIES

We meet again britfag

One other has pulled out. That girl just said in Andy's chat.
>Killroy is kill

but the sceptic community claimed not too long ago how bad doxxing is and that you should never do it and that they are so much better than sjw or anyone who is doing the doxxing.
it is important to point out their hypocrisy when they now redefine that whatever they do is never doxxing but everything that happens to them is doxxing

who?

We know Sargon has been using underhanded tactics in the past to discredit the "alt right" (like that kekistan cringe shit that he pushed)
We know that Sargon was closely involved with Kraut and even helped prop him up to where he is today
We know Sargon, while pretending to be neutral, kept propping up Kraut's ant-scientific videos in an effort to help "debunk le alt-right"
We know that as soon as Kraut started getting exposed, Sargon panicked and tried to quickly cut ties and throw him under the bus
We know that Kraut has 5 hours of private audio recordings with Sargon
We know that Sargon was giving """advice"""" to Kraut about this whole thing.
We have unreliable hearsay from that Coach Redpill boomerfag that Sargon is implicated
We have screenshots that *may* allude to Sargon's involvement
Nothing concrete yet, but the noose is tightening. We really need those fucking tapes from Zeph to seal the deal. I guarantee Sargon knew exactly what was going on here. My theory is that Sargon pushed for Kraut to do his "debunk the alt right" series in the first place, sort of as a way of testing the waters. Sargon cares first and foremost about his viewcount, and didn't want to risk that by going after us himself. So instead he sends Kraut as a test run.

>If kraut was successful and it didn't harm his reputation/viewcounts, then Sargon and others would've joined in

>If kraut failed (as he has, spectacularly), then Sargon would wash his hands and claim he was never part of it and just stay backed-off.

Very likely, in his posts he said both his parents are academics. Would make more sense for his dad to be doing this job than someone who we identified partly due to his numerous and consistent spelling mistakes.

Fucking who knows. I only know she was in Trouts server as well.

If I had to guess maybe Razorfist or Styx, since out of everyone going they aren't shit.

Ok, I uh, I guess I just really like to look up people when I hear about em. Like I started following this recently and I looked up Aydin, Vee, Jim, etc to see who they were and what they've done. I guess it's not the same when you're actually in the conversation, trying to sling shit to win on false pretenses.

"That girl" is her name. Sorry should have said.

kek, which one of you did it?