JoJo Thread

Is Doppio supposed to be the original personality ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mcLjmxout-A
youtube.com/watch?v=zW4cjyCrkx0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What did Rohan mean when he said his new power wouldn't work on unappreciative people like Josuke?

He used his power on Josuke in the highway star tunnel

He didn't know what he was talking about.

Also Heaven's Door evolved throughout the part. It used to be his manga pages and then evolved into an outline of his manga hero and then finally into a fully fledged stand.

Thats proto-hebuns door
After rohan was able to further comprehend it and manifest hebuns door then he was able to forcefully open up josuke
No lewd intended

Was the reason part 6 failed so badly seriously just because it was a female Jojo?

Seth?

Red and white are the perfect colors for Gappy, saved.

I think it awakens something bad in you. Kars used a stone mask he created on himself first and then he committed genocide on his people.

This also has me thinking that Kars and his crew weren't THAT powerful until they used the masks on themselves.

no it's because part 6 was shit

That was because they attacked him first though. Why did Kars even want perfection, they were already treated like gods, so why did it matter?

Yeah but killing everyone you've ever known is still pretty fucking evil.

Threadly reminder
>The Higashikata's stand naming scheme revolves around the word "King"
>Gappy is a fusion between two people
>Gappy's been adopted into the family thus will get a name with King in the title when his stand evolves
>Gappy's stand can steal attributes from an object which can be physical or even metaphorical
>Gappy's power up will have to do with this stealing mechanic
>Most Jojo stand powers are based on time (Jotaro stops, Josuke reverses. Girono removes effects from time. Johnny can cross time and space with the Spin.)
>Gappy, following this trend of time and theft, Gappy will soon be able to remove causes from time and leave the effects
>Stand upgrades to King Crimson, who had a user which was a fusion between two people.
Gappyavolo confirmed

Bad taste desu, Part 6 had 1 or 2 bad fights (Like literally every part does) but it was rock-solid otherwise

B-but wham was too pure for this world kars said so...

Kars committed genocide on his people because all of them attacked him with intent to kill. He was angry and hurt that they didn't like his science-project since he wanted to empower his race, it was never part of his plan to kill them.

And Wamuu had the mask used on him and remained relatively moral, he's much more decent than plenty of human villains in the series. Will Zeppeli's father had the mask used on him and turned into a mindless beast that attacked his own son, but that doesn't seem to happen to all/most vampires given that Dio and Streizo's personalities seemed to remain intact, and low-ranking shitters liked Wired Beck and Nukesaku were still capable of thought and reasoning.

They wanted to kill him, it was in self defense.

I'm sure not being able to do anything above-ground for half your day would have you pretty pissy

Wammu did get sucked into Kars plans. He was a babby when it happened. I guess there is an argument to be made that the mask doesn't turn you evil though.

At what point does self defense turn into genocide though?

How would Diavolo be the original personality? He wouldn't really gain anything from his personality splitting into a timid and clumsy goof aside from a body to hide in.
Doppio however gains a big, strong, sexy and beautiful man to protect him.

Wham literally did nothing wrong. The guy he killed were nazis that invaded his home and tried to keep him as a science pet. And both jojo and Ceaser attacked him first.

Wham did kill a bunch of hamon users though. I guess it was self defense though. Plus he fought them honorably too.

Wham is a pretty good guy.

Kars dindu nuffin
Wham actually had some degree of resp[ect for humans
beings that are lower than him
Even after the stone mask
He still retained his "respect" i guess
this

He absorbed half of the series's best boy without even looking
hey, that is pretty good

Self-defense turns into genocide when you kill literally everyone instead of those who were attacking you. Kars and ACDC spared and raised the only two children that their race had at the time.

It's also worth noting that the Pillar-men had an incredibly small community with extremely low birth and death-rates because of their lifespans, so Kars' 'genocide' was probably killing less than a hundred people. It's not really comparable to a human doing the same thing since there's much more of them.

This too, Wamuu was dangerous, but given that he's a natural predator of humans he didn't do anything particularly bad, and actively showed mercy and respect at times.

>Mark got his face mashed into the (admittedly acidic) bara titties of the best boy in the series and still found a way to complain
What a little bitch

I don't even like Caesar but this always hits right in the feels
youtube.com/watch?v=mcLjmxout-A

Is he right?

fuck off Aztec neanderthals.
this world belongs to Homo Superior Clan.

Even in the SBR universe Caeser gets fucked over and has to die.

>Homo Superior
I kekd dont know if that was your intent but i fucking did 10/10

yes

>The man she was going to fuck grabbed Jolyne's thighs from behind as she leaned into my face, and pulled her back, forcing her to fall onto her stomach with her ass raised high.
>She looked into my eyes with excitement
>she was enjoying the pain and excitement in my eyes
>Her lover gave her lewd ass a harsh and loud slap, her ass jiggling under his hand temptingly
>Semen still on her face, she wiggled her ass temptingly, her dripping wet pussy spread wide open for her lover
>she rocked back and forth, eager for her fucking
>I sat down on the floor only able to watch
>Another slap smashed against her ass. With each hit she yelped out, in a mix of pain and pleasure.
>Not only that, each hit made me flinch seeing my woman, my wife, being treated like a cum rag and loving every second
>Jolyne stroked her hand on my cheek as I held her hand.
>Her face just an inch from mine, she had enough of her lover's teasing.
>"Please fuck me!"
>She shouted in my face, referring of course to her lover.
>"I need that big cock now!"
>my heart was racing and I was about to cry
>her lover laughed and with the words, he smashed his large cock deep into her cunt

youtube.com/watch?v=zW4cjyCrkx0

how should i feel?

You should stop replying to this autist

@154203145(You)
Not gonna lie i read this and kept thinking the guy that was fucking her was the crocodile in the back

Is it bad that I prefer ACDC's dub voice? I mean for one he actually sounds threatening and not like Krusty the clown.

Its natural for my jolyne to turn you on. She is a goddess after all.

literally the first time I've replied to this faggot

Why not just click on my post user? I know you're replying to me. And no crocodiles can't fuck my wife.

I'd be down for seeing a crocodile get a stand and become sapient. Maybe have him be surprisingly polite for a threatening quadraped lizard.

Never do it again.

Here i remember making that shit and being too much of a lazy asshole to clean up after it.
Oh.
Oh my.

>Cuckfag trying to surpass Naranciafag
You'll never reach his level of shitposting, just stop before you summon him.

*quadruped

Misspellings are going to be the death of me.

Cuckfag might just be naranchiafag trying to avoid his 35th ban

k.

D E E P E S T

sory

How did naranciafag do more damage anyway? Theyre not even different from each other. Both just shitpost these weird sexual fantasies about their "wife" with fan-art attached. The only difference I can see is the frequency of their posts.

ive been looking for this for like 2 weeks.

I hope the sound effect game is on point for Part 5.

The hell are you talking about? Naranciafag was never sincere about his "love". I am. I love jolyne. I love how she emasculates me and breaks my heart yet makes me feel complete. This is about her. Not some washed out shitposter. I dont care for him or beating him.

What im gonna guess about orange fucker is just the frequent posting and acting D A M A G E D
And vehemently denying fucking a literal trash child isnt gay.
Thats how he's annoying.
Everyone follows autist containment protocol and ignore him and he just gives up.
Cuckfag is just being an autist cause he can.
Hey man you couldve asked shit i couldve made a new one.
Although i might not have been on the past 2 weeks

Hot. I wonder when my jolyne will let me watch her fuck BBCs.

the last 3 were crap

I want it to be announced already

When I first saw that picture the first thing I thought of was a vore sequence

>finished reading the manga
>want to discuss the manga and other shit.
>enter the threads
>cuckposting and this 'naranciafag'
>mfw
Was the threads always like this?

No user it was my beautiful jolyne showing off her irresistible body. The body I can never have. I'll continue the story of how she first cucked me and changed our relationship in a second. Im hungry and need to eat.

I don't know but it makes me not even want to come here anymore.

Cause they feel the need to derail an actual discussion
We went from the morality changes a rock mask produces
An Aztec god that was purer than snow
To a man who has an obsession watching people fuck a fictional character right in front of him while also calling her his wife

we still discuss shit about the series
an yes, in every thread on this website there is guarenteed to be an autist running around posting shit

hello and welcome friend

>that entire bottom row

>tfw I've grown tired of the Jojo fanbase and the series after 5 years
>tfw to smart for Jojo's Bizarre Adventure

Does anyone else feel this way? There are so much better series than Jojo, why waste your time discussing it. But feel free to continue watching your ""intelligent"" monster of the week shows, friend.

We gonna update that with cuckfag? Naranciafag is in there and I feel like his shitposting has a become a part of us now.

You don't get to shit talk Naranciafag, he is the superior shitposter, know your place, asshole.

>posts image from the /vg/ generals

fuck off.

>Jojo
>""""intelligent""""
I love Jojo but who the FUCK said it was intelligent?

No

now we posting reddit memes? great

>tfw to smart to enjoy monster of the week
>tfw to smart to enjoy shit anime
>tfw to smart to post wojack

fuck off

>to

Nah, The Pillar Men actually have decent dub voices.

>tfw too smart to watch anime

that's the joke you fucking redditor ape

not him, but I prefer the dub in general
besides, the characters are supposed to be speaking english I guess so it makes sense
I'll have to watch Vento Aureo italian dub to keep my autism under control, whenever that exists

im sorry i took this joke too far. we should stop before mods destroy the thread

>he can't into memes

Apparently you missed the point of my post. Naranciafag is nothing to me. Only jolyne matters.

Fuck off, retard

user why..

>To a man who has an obsession watching people fuck a fictional character right in front of him while also calling her his wife

Jolyne IS my wife. And I am her loyal cuckold. I love what she does to me. Get it right namefag.

Holy shit that end of the world one was fucking amazing. That part on the staircase holy shit.

Will we ever see Holly's stand?

I'm glad someone else here is as gay as me to listen to Scissor Sisters

Discuss.

Lord they want to end it on purpose

Unlikely. She's too passive to properly control her own stand.

Its redundant anyways unless its brought up in JJL

Or simply, soft and wet evolves to killer queen soft and wet. It hasnt the word king but it has queen

I was referring to that Holly anyway. Based on themes it could be called Radio Gaga

Soft and Wet is going to evolve into Killer and Queen

God, that name is so cool