Why are spics doing this?

Why are spics doing this?

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-mexico-violence/mexico-suffers-deadliest-month-on-record-2017-set-to-be-worst-year-idUSKBN1DL2Z6
bestgore.com/beheading/russian-skinheads-beheading-neo-nazi-execution-video/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what's the story?

damn just chop his head you silly chimps

AaAArrrghhhh mods nudity

She stole 200k she was supposed to transfer from the us to Mexico.

>Soyboy titties

I really like this video.

when your career has no enforceable laws from the government , and makes billions of dollars, you must have extreme repercussions for breaking the code set forth by the cartel that controls the flow of drugs within a particular area

so you rally think they're killing just to kill? they want to send a message.

ElBlogdelNarco is the best website if you want to start a nofap.

We went there, we fucked up, and we didn't want to know anything about it anymore.

Mexico is the single mom of the world.

Jesus

Wouldn't Spain be the single mom and Latin America would be your fatherless children who grew up to be career criminals?

Because it's in their nature. Look at the empires they came from. Latinos are cool, just don't get into criminal business with them.

I get the point of these is to make them suffer before killing them, but is ME SMACK as creative they can get ?

They could put them in a cage with a bear or a lion stream it and make money of it.
How do i apply as an executor in a cartel ?

That's a guy, just has man titties.

the europeans left and their returning to their aztec savagery. all of the new world was like this. this is what happens when you breed with the natives instead of genociding them

why are non-whites savage monsters incapable of self-reflection of their own horrible actions?

PROTIP: they are not human, stop applying human logic to their actions. would you attempt to teach advanced algebra to a dog or cat?

Why arent we doing this, is the real question.

one word Sup Forums

DREAMERS

This.

Knight Templar Cartel are cleaning up. Ave Maria

Because we don't process narcotics, we could always start though

Wrong reasoning, there are some mudblood scientists.
Try again.

Don't they know that traps aren't gay?

>why are non-whites savage monsters
open a history book you dumb fuck

That's pretty kino

someone summarize for me because i'm too much of a pussy to watch any more of these torture/gore videos

Well I'd say Spain is the father that left and Mexico the single mom that kept the kids (therefore mexicans the kids and the country the mom).

Not because of narcotics business. But for the sake of mother Europe.

Cuts his legs off, cuts his hands off and then cuts his head off. Naturally in a brutal manner where he hacks at it for a while.

ERAMOS

Jose Pinata, wanted by cartel police for candy smuggling. They got the wrong guy.

cut off limbs and head with a very dull blade

Because we are not animals. Huwhites are able to develop and use post industrial methods to spread Terror and kill enemies

Kek at the guy hovering in the background
>why did I have to wear my fresh white sneaks today, I hope this cunt doesn't get his blood on them

this

Very good cartels, very good, however...

come back, dad.

if muslims does that, I dont see why they shouldnt get a taste of their own soup

Confirmed, no knife sharpeners in the third world. Could have used a brick instead maybe just two extra swings.

nah, they were doing that kind of things much before we went there. Offering blood to Tlaloc by ten of thousands.

I don't know what exactly resides in Mexico, but is not gone.

>there are some mudblood scientists.

only under the academia and authority of white countries, but hey if you want get your credentials under mud-hutt university and see how well that serves you in future career prospects

that cartel is completely obliterated at this point, they were replaced by another cartel which doesnt have any religious connotation

we need that wall ASAP

>The data, published by Mexico’s interior ministry on Monday, showed there were 2,371 murder investigations opened in October.

>With 20,878 murders nationwide in the first 10 months of 2017, this year is on track to overtake 2011 as the most violent since the government began publishing such data in 1997.

reuters.com/article/us-mexico-violence/mexico-suffers-deadliest-month-on-record-2017-set-to-be-worst-year-idUSKBN1DL2Z6

Impressive.

The Russians were doing it at one point. It was pretty brutal.

bestgore.com/beheading/russian-skinheads-beheading-neo-nazi-execution-video/

At one point there were a lot of videos of Russian Neo Nazis killing people, there used to be a youtube type website that had nothing but white supremacist videos and they had a bunch of them. I can't remember the name of the site, stormfags used to post it on Sup Forums in the earlier days.

I did, that's why I came to the conclusion that you non-whites are utterly useless and irredeemable.

White people were racist to them

the mexicans are using a dull blade on purpose

Doesnt seem to work mate... I mean we do have the means to violently overkill all enemys of Europe and I even dare to believe I could organize such removal.

But killing is imoral as teached by our (((lord and savior))) and people believe that.

narco nigger got dealt with by narco niggers from a rival gang

>Offering blood to Tlaloc by ten of thousands.
it was Huixilopoxtli, not Tlaloc, and dont forge that aztecs were niggers that arrived to Valle de Mexico not more than a couple of hundred years before you guys arrived, there were several tribes around Texcoco lake that got conquered by the aztecs one by one and then they built the city above the lake

There really weren't that many where they killed people. Mostly assaults and definitely propaganda giving off the idea that it was common place in Russia.

Cunts deserve dismemberment. Bitch got what was coming.

Still not as bad.

Anyway it's obvious normal rules of law cannot be used when interacting with this type of criminal.

>ElBlogdelNarco is the best website if you want to start a nofap

> not fapping to headless chicks

Damn thats some skill

These aren't the people crossing the border though. How do I know? Tell me how the fuck that guy will cross the Rio Grande with no hands or feet? That's right, HE CAN'T. Build bridges, not walls, open borders for ALL (except if you're American and want to immigrate to Mexico).

pretty rude. other dude dragged the body away while he was wiping the blood off his sword

there's nothing wrong with these kinds of cruel punishments per se, in fact they are a great display of power and are a great way to instill fear

unfortunately for the spics they hand them out for trivialities

Are their vids kino tho? 1/2

2/2 bravo nolan

They chopped off his feet, then his hands then his head. That pretty much sums up the story.

>Bad guys killing each other
Oh well, nothing of value lost.

drug money from selling narcotics to US, lots of it, there.

is this common in mexco? or is it small groups and normal ppl are safe?

The skinhead movement started in Moscow back then when they had compareable niggerpolicies like we have today here in Germany. The police tolerated the skinheads and were happy as the police couldnt really punish the nigs apropriatly.

Those videos must be shown to all the shitskins, else they are pointless.

Latin American non-whites are animals, they need to be put in the oven.

ding ding ding ding, thats the point of filming the whole shit, they want to send a message

annon no!

thats right, even the guy who got killed in such a gruesome manner was a monster himself I bet, those things are done just to cartel vs cartel. If they want to kill a civilian for X reason then they just go where the person is and shoot him on the spot

yep

those fuckers are not even a whole decimal in percentage of population

from wikipedia

Archaeologists have found the remains of at least 42 children sacrificed to Tlaloc at the Great Pyramid of Tenochtitlan. Many of the children suffered from serious injuries before their death, they would have to have been in significant pain as Tlaloc required the tears of the young as part of the sacrifice. The priests made the children cry during their way to immolation: a good omen that Tlaloc would wet the earth in the raining season.[32]

I don't need to forge anything, really

what happened to them?

I wonder if, "Thanks Obama", is the last thing going through their minds.

I'm thinking about going backpacking through Mexico with my soon to be gf. The violence is just between cartels right? White ppl should be safe?

Book recommedation: Crossings by Jack Ketchum. 10/10

i know that feeling. used to be able to watch all this shit when i was younger, but now im an oldfag and death's too close.

PROTIP: never go to latin america

>small group

Mexico is legitimately controlled by the cartels. Shit like the op is common there as they clear out rivals

A bit too dramatic desu. Clean cut though.

No worries, I know that there are fucking brutal animals among every population.
Still wouldn't dare to travel to Mexico at the moment.

Money you fucking retard. It always comes down to money.

yeah they love white people in mexico. you should have fun.

don't be stupid

>Mostly assaults and definitely propaganda giving off the idea that it was common place in Russia.

Yeah, some of the videos reeked of propaganda for sure.

>Anyway it's obvious normal rules of law cannot be used when interacting with this type of criminal.

Not sure if you're talking about the cartels or the nazis but Russian nazis are mostly thugs. Like the other user said they aren't as common as they seemed online at that time. Cartels are a whole different beast, they are huge and control entire towns. They also recruit military and cops. it's not rare for a cartel to have a miniature army. The military fights the cartels in Mexico but it's impossible when the cartels have so much money they can buy/bribe people easily. Dudes fighting cartels are taking huge risks because they could easily be working with a snitch who sells them out to the cartel and gets their entire family chopped up.

That's right user, its perfectly safe!
>mfw a leaf faggot and his roasty get skinned alive

My god
I thought this place was supposed to be family friendly

>backpacking through mexico
Are you trying to die

>But killing is imoral as teached by our (((lord and savior))) and people believe that.
You see, we went so far developing de-constructivist methods to kill the lower tribes by giving the Jew power, so he could remove huwhites and consequently send the planet backwards into a dark age only the strongest survive.

What's with the ones where the pull the organs out of them?

As if other race gang did this.
Only spic do this because they lack racial connection to hold a thief code.

kek

This is why we need to build a fucking wall. Not only do we need to build a fucking wall we need to hunt every last one of these fucking demons down and do the same to them. Fucking scumbag pieces of shit. I hope god destroys mexico with natural disasters. Fuck latin america.

Let the leaf go, it'll be one less leaf on Sup Forums. It's not like he's a smart Canadian, he thinks back packing through Mexico is safe because he's white kek.

Lol u are gonna watch your gf get gangbanged then sold as a sex slave before they execute u and dump u in the desert.

lol?

Im being honest here, I feel India is much more safer than latin america despite being less developed.

>I don't need to forge anything, really
never said you were making up something, just thought you got it wrong, anyway aztecs were niggers that came from Aztlan, dont blame all the latin american indios for those violent fuckers, and I am not even an indio myself

dont be stupid annon, you cannot backpack through this territory, I mean if you want to visit many cities there is no problem, but make sure to travel through air for big distances, travel through land is perfectly fine as long is in day time, anyway just avoid northern states where narcos have a bigger grip, states in the south are somewhat safe, you can only expect to get your cellphone stolen and shit like that

BACKPACKING THROUGH HERE IS A BIG NONO

Inferior race doing what Inferior races do.

I went backpacking through a Mexican airport and it was already the worst decision I've ever made, and I ate three ghost peppers without a drop of water once. AND continue to invest in bitcoins.

No doubt, what a faggot.

Don't go there dude