Give me one good reason to hate israel

give me one good reason to hate israel

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/RRgdh
timesofisrael.com/op-ed-calls-on-israel-to-nuke-germany-iran/https://www.timesofisrael.com/op-ed-calls-on-israel-to-nuke-germany-iran/https://www.timesofisrael.com/op-ed-calls-on-israel-to-nuke-germany-iran/
liveleak.com/view?i=876_1508787018&comments=1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_incident
fas.org/irp/nsa/liberty.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Killed JFK
Did 9/11
Did Vegas
Organ Harvesting
Palestinian genocide
Blackmailing politicians and whoever they feel like
Making America fight their wars for greater Israel.
Illegitimate nation.

I don't

still waiting

It's full of jews

I hate jews but there's no good reason. They deserve an ethnostate like everybody else.

They have Jews

show your flag.

>give me one good reason to hate israel

it's full of fucking kikes

they're an apartheid??? i mean being a shitty country and admitting it is one thing, but being racist pieces of shit while claiming to be the beacon of hope in the ME, now that just makes my blood boil

hello friend

Like I said before, tits are simply not enough

khazarite milkers are more than enough for me to support israel in all its endeavors

they worship the devil, their flag has the star of remphan on it:

Yea, ye took up the tabernacle of Moloch, and the star of your god Remphan, figures which ye made to worship them: and I will carry you away beyond Babylon. Acts 7:43

The star of david is older than egypt.

YHWH = Moloch

YHWH is NOT Satan or Lucifer.

And a burning bush can give you free land.

Her endeavours could do with a little support if you know what I mean, eh, nudge nudge...

Full of jews and muslims, like Sweden but warmer.

Moses isn't real.

>Palestinian genocide
The rest is bullshit, but that's actually a good thing.

Its full of jews.

Simply, this.

Moloch is the the Star God (Star of Repham), shit eater. Bringer of light, faggot?

International jews promote ethnic nationalism for Israel at the same time promote diversity for counties they reside in.

Wrong. Moloch is not the bringer of light.

Haven't nuked the rest of middle East.

White genocide.

I want to hate Israel because of the occupation. But they are too hot.

There's a connection. You sound like a Talmudic Jew.

Many on Sup Forums were tricked into taking the redpill.

It's basically just a safe haven for Jews who get caught scheming
Also the fact that it's okay for Jews to have an overt ethnostate, but it's unspeakable evil for whites to want ever one

Go fuck a goat Mohammed.
Prepare to get glassed from space.

Don't forget the sunk the titanic to establish the federal reserve

Ariel Sharon is, and he can give you more land than Moses ever did.

They're retarded, user. They're worse than the American youth, and they're allowed to be supremacist.

Pretty sure yhwh is Enke.

/thread

trump loves them

>Palestinian Genocide
You talk like that's a bad thing

INRI = YHWH = MOLOCH

what? do you have any way to prove that?

This

They're parasites living off White people's $acrifices, giving only more complaints and demands in return as their brethren diaspora screw the world over.

fuck is-real-hell and every kike in it.

chill out shilly goy

umad?

Isis

fuk u christian bitch i use bible as toilet paper

Her tits used to be epic. I've come gallons to Anya. Not sure she's a jew but definitely an honorary Aryan if you know what I mean.

>digits

Not even jews outside of Israel like Israel, it's a shitty powergrab in both politics and their religion that supposedly condones it on core values.

Khazar Milkers is a shitty JIDF meme to subvert complacent cucks.

Lol an aussie, you celtnigger bogan peasants fuck boys in thailand

>Center of human trafficking and white sex slavery as well as illegal organ trade.

>Tried to bait USA into yet another war, this time with Iran by mis-using and other shadiness

>constant violations of the Geneva Convention including but not limited to: use of white phosphorous on non-combatants, sterilization of undesirables, illegal detention

>created and operates ISIS as a sockpuppet organization to move drugs, arms, white slaves, and most of all undesirables in the region of Greater Israel to depopulate the area and force them into Europe, thereby forcing the jews remaining in Europe to flee to Israel and boost their numbers

>sells American weapons to everyone and their cousin, including terrorists

>embedded operatives loyal only to Israel within American political institutions. Dual citizens everywhere that actually pass laws concerning loyalty to this terrorist foreign nation

>masterminded 9/11 to cover up trillions in embezzled monies and also to bait America into another war to finish off Saddam, what a bad goy he was.

>probably behind the current fentanyl crisis

>destroyed the white government in South Africa to make other nigger nations in Africa hate them less

>perhaps most unforgivable, operates a secret branch of their intelligence service here in the US which illegally engages non-combatant American citizens, known as ‘AL’ or ‘ABOVE’ or מעל in kikeish

Saudis
Saudis
Saudis
Chinese
Fiction
Deep State
Fiction
Fever dream of camel fuckers.

You lose.

ATTENTION

Warning to all Sup Forumsacks. Due to recent events trumpfags have softened their stance on the kike.
This has invited a massive invasion of kike shills who regard this as an opportunity to strike.
Don't let them subvert this board! Push back and put them in their place!

>Jews are God's Chosen People
Rev 2:9 I know your works, tribulations and your poverty (but you are rich), and the blasphemy by those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan

rev 3:9 Behold, I will cause those of the synagogue of Satan, who say that they are Jews, and are not, but lie–behold, I will make them to come and bow down at your feet, and to know that I have loved you

Romans 2:28-29 he is not a Jew who is one outwardly; neither is circumcision that which is outward in the flesh; but he is a Jew who is one inwardly; and circumcision is that which is of the heart, by the spirit, not by the letter; and his praise is not from men, but from God

The real deal.

Here's an archived thread on the topic. There's a reason the Jewish movie industry retells the story to permanently tell their side of the story so it is written permanently into history.

>Saudis
>Saudis
>Saudis
>Chinese
>Fiction
>Deep State
>Fiction
>Fever dream of camel fuckers.
>
>You lose.
You're a filthy Kike.

SAUDI ARABIA KILLED JFK? FUCK YOU.

This one man, Arnon Milchan was a secret Israeli spy in the 60s. He was part of the plot to steal nuclear triggers from the United States in order to further their ILLEGAL nuclear program. JFK found out about this and wanted to shut it down. He got assassinated by Mossad because of that. This man also made movies with predictive programming before 9/11 happened. On the right side of my image you can see the movie poster for The Medusa Touch. This is a movie about a remote controlled airplane flying into a building. He also produced Fight Club which has the famous final scene of all the buildings exploding. With the 2 buildings in the middle falling last and together. His other movies include High Crimes, The Devil's Advocate, Gone Girl, The Big Short and a Time to Kill. Arnon was also producing the upcoming Bryan Singer biopic before Bryan had to quit because he's a fucking pedophile. He's made movies with Ben Affleck, De Niro, and Kevin Spacey among others. They've all had sexual misconduct allegations thrown against them.

Basically this guy is one of the kingpins. He makes the predictive programming in Hollywood. From trying to make pedophilia more acceptable to laying the groundwork in our subconscious for impending planned (((Events))) like 9/11.

Nice redpills user, but these shill faggots will keep ignoring them

saudi arabia = israel
royal family is defs cryptokikes

FUCK YOU

archive.is/RRgdh

WASHINGTON -- Twelve Israelis who were unaccounted for in Las Vegas amidst a massacre there on Sunday night have been identified and are safe, an official with the Israeli consulate in Los Angeles said on Tuesday.

"All of the Israelis that we were looking for has been located," the official told The Jerusalem Post, confirming that their diplomats on the ground in Nevada were on their way back to California.

haha yea everyfing da jooz, we whitez have no control for ourselves of anything!!!!!! fuk jewy gibsemeback NOWWWWW!!!!!

FUCKING FUCK YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT SHILL. FUCK YOU

I CANNOT FUCKING WAIT FOR MUELLER TO EXPOSE ISRAEL. FUCKING KIKES

thx
I'll look into it
>Saudis
>Fiction
lol sure

FUCK YOU PIECE OF SHIT

timesofisrael.com/op-ed-calls-on-israel-to-nuke-germany-iran/https://www.timesofisrael.com/op-ed-calls-on-israel-to-nuke-germany-iran/https://www.timesofisrael.com/op-ed-calls-on-israel-to-nuke-germany-iran/

THE KIKE WILL ALWAYS BE THE ENEMY OF THE WORLD

SUCK A FUCKING DICK

those faces are fucking disgusting, I really wish this shit meme would die

the flag is ugly as fuck

YOU DESERVE A SWIFT DEATH YOU FUCKING JEW

As always

>give me one good reason to hate israel
Jews live there.

it's a fucking cesspit of kikes what other reason in the fucking earth do you need?

jews stole my foreskin

>harvesting organs from corpses
that's not how organ transplantation works

Thanks. This is a cover story.

FUCK JEW DOGS

fpbp

> (((Propaganda whore)))
Really?

But muh chosen people and muh chose land, what about those shitskins goyim, don't you hate the ottomans more?

What are we going to do about the Ultra-Orthodox Jews?

is like a boys club, they don't let me live there becuase i'm not a jew

I don't hate Israel, being anti-israel is being anti-west and anti-white. Israel is a strong western democracy in the middle east, and they support LGBT rights as well as human rights. Jews/Israel have contributed a ton to humanity.

[1] Fritz Haber, Synthetic Fertilizer (Haber-Bosch process): (1/2) x 2.72 Billion = 1.36 Billion Lives Saved

• [3] Karl Landsteiner, Blood Transfusions (identification of blood groups): (1/2) x 1.16 Billion = 580 Million Lives Saved

• [4] Richard Lewisohn, Blood Transfusions (sodium citrate blood preservation method): (1/2) x 1.16 Billion = 580 Million Lives Saved

• [8] Abel Wolman, Chlorination of Drinking Water: (1/2) x 182 Million = 91 Million Lives Saved

• [11] Benjamin Rubin, Smallpox Eradication (bifurcated inoculation needle): (1/4) x 142 Million = 35.5 Million Lives Saved

• [12] Aaron Ismach, Smallpox Eradication (jet injector gun): (1/4) x 142 Million = 35.5 Million Lives Saved

• [16] Samuel Katz, Measles Vaccine: (1/8) x 124 Million = 15.5 Million Lives Saved

• [22] Sir Ernst Chain, Penicillin: (1/4) x 86 Million = 21.5 Million Lives Saved

• [26] David Nalin, Oral Rehydration Therapy for Cholera: (1/5) x 59 Million = 11.8 Million Lives Saved

• [28] Norbert Hirschhorn, Oral Rehydration Therapy for Cholera: (1/5) x 59 Million = 11.8 Million Lives Saved

• [30] David Sachar, Oral Rehydration Therapy for Cholera: (1/5) x 59 Million = 11.8 Million Lives Saved

• [32] Paul Ehrlich, Diphtheria and Tetanus Antitoxin: (1/3) x 42 Million = 14 Million Lives Saved

• [47] Alfred Sommer, Vitamin A Therapy: 8.5 Million Lives Saved

• [48] Baruch Blumberg, Hepatitis B Vaccine: (1/3) x 6.7 Million = 2.2 Million Lives Saved

Stormfags are the worst, jews have contributed a TON to humanity.

Israeli government seems to have that handled.

liveleak.com/view?i=876_1508787018&comments=1

> (OP)
>Based on a lie and on the ethnic cleansing of palestinians. Stolen land basically, a parasittic outpost that can't sustain itself without usury etc.

>There is litteraly no reason to like Israel.

moderators are a bunch of jews.

lets leave this shithole jewloving piles of shit niggerlovers liars

USS Liberty

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_incident
fas.org/irp/nsa/liberty.pdf

they are based off of lies
like the jew moderators on this site saying anything this is abuse of moderator status

fuck this fucking kikes going shut it down to free speech now during christmas

whats this topic supposed to be? some shill shit begging the question topic?