Why does no one

Why does no one talk about this man anymore?

because he did 9/11

they move on
for them it is a movement and it's always about trashing the next dude
he was a piece of shit, but they NEVER hit the bush crime syndicate where they could have

it's always just about complaining. these are pussies.

It's been a decade my nigga

Everyone did 9/11 except Osama Bin Laden.

It's too depressing. Almost everything he did was a disastrous failure. Even his "successes" were things like "providing AIDS medication to Africa," which increased the continent's population growth rate.

>T...thanks, Bush

The people who hated him realized they were just beating a dead horse, and the people who liked him realized that they should have been hating him all along.

>TFW old enough to remember when Bush was worse than Hitler and no President could ever be worse

But somehow the """resistance""" was no where near as severe. Really makes me think.

In reality? He ceased being a Democrat boogieman when Hillary won the nomination.
Everything they scourged him for, she did too.

people still do

everything we're dealing with now domestic and foreign policy wise is thanks to his admin

he's the worst president since the leadup to the Civil War.

Nobody talks about him however because Obama, who was elected as a "hope and change" candidate, continued every single one of GWB's policies and even ramped many of them up.

the kids who waste time on the internet now were too young to remember him

bcuz he is a fucking retard? a doll.

Because trumptards redditors are teenagers....

bush jr was the most blatant puppet of ZOG it's hard to believe he was an actual person

everything about him should just be forgotten and swept under the rug, never to be spoken of again

I-I-I'll give you the basic.. low down, I guess. Not to sound weird, I-I don't usually use those types of terms. Not that I'm one of these belligerent racists like the Nazis who keep calling me a shill, but it's just not real English. Have you heard of Skull and Bones? They want your children!

Because neocons are liberals so only his fellow lefists will love him.

Because Obama added to what he started.

look at his biography.

Its called Decision points.

Do you know why? He let his government officials present him with choices and then he decided things.

He had no vision, no goals, and no leadership talent.

He was a nice guy whos whole life was an amusement park set up for him and he never once thought to leave the ride that people around him prepared for him.

they were all the same
same policies, slight variations

but in the end, the wealthy are always making more money
Illegals keep pouring across the border
The banks and lobbyists are cared for

he was nice enough to fuck off and never show his face again so that helps.

Republicans have to dindu him after he crashed the economy like trump is going to

Because Jeb is now more relevant,

first american president from non-human species