Haganai thread

Why is Sena so perfect?

>perfect

Becase she is my loving, faithful wife.

such a wonderful specimen

>blocks your path

Useless meat is useless.

tits

Having all of this meat has got to be useful for something.

Sena is shit tier Mary Sue, that's why I prefer other girls like Rika or even Yozora.

I wish someone would translate the rest of the manga.

Ass is better desu

>Faithful

Think so?

hello yozora

Yen Press is already caught up to 14.
I wish someone would finish translating the novels, though.

*Seven Seas
I don't know why I thought Yen Press.

Kobato and Yozora are superior.

I'm surprised people still remember this series. Didn't it end in a trainwreck?

Friendship/club end with Sena stalking Kodaka.

It didn't. The best girl won by avoiding the bullet named Kodaka, and instead hooked up with Kobato and Sena.

>Headcannon

>slowpoke doesn't know
Where the hell have you been?

FPBP.

Sena was the worst bitch and slut.

Also.

You do know that sena was pushing yozora to confess to kodoka in that pic right? And that despite all that retarded stuff that happened in the last volume, Sena still follows Kodoka to his college.

You can only choose two (2).

Last I heard Yozora is just the last girl standing, but she accepted friendship and nothing more. That's what she always wanted, anyways. Sena is just waiting, but Kodoka will stick to his decision of friendship so no relationship will be ruined. So nobody wins. Meanwhile, Kobato accepted Yozora and Sena are Yozora are close than ever.

da fuck?
I know the author clarify he didn't want romance, but this is bullcrap. Why write this at all?

That would make Sena the last girl standing since she won't take a no from Kodoka. I mean, still being loyal despite all the crap that took place, crazy to say the least.

Ending was full retarded

>Yozora gets the family she always wanted which is okay
>Sena follows Kodoka to his college
>Kodoka broke things off with Yukimura because of the club
>Older priest girl gets with Pegasus

No clue what he was doing aside from Yozora

>16 year old girl gets with Sena's dad
Huh?

Yozora pls.

The Haganai situation is infamous for a reason.

I put it that way because in the rotation Sena was the first to go down. Kodaka didn't outright reject her, but he put her on hold while he went around raising flags with other girls. The romantic with Rika was most serious, way more than what he had with Sena, to boot. Yozora was simply the last to get rejected by him so she was the last standing. Sena is still waiting, but she'll wait forever judging by the theme and direction of the story. The author didn't give Sena a real rejection scene mostly likely due to the fact he wants more money since at the time of Sena's date, Sena was still most popular.

If I remember, Kodoka said that if he never knew Sena and just recently meet her, he would ask her out in a heartbeat.

To Rika or Yozora?

It's what he says in his head.

*teleports behind you*

How would it feel to cum inside Sena?

I'm sorry, I just want to fuck Yozora so badly.

Find out for yourself.

its impossible to forget this girl

I wanna fuck Sena doggystyle and milk her funbags from behind.

Will we ever see Sena animated again? She's too bestest of a girl to be sent to the anime graveyard.

I thought the author was pissed off at his editor or the fans or something and so he purposefully fucked the whole thing up. Do you know if there is any truth to this?

It's too bad because Kodaka had some potential. He just kept making shit decisions though. I'm sure Rika didn't reach her potential either, though I don't know where she ends either.

what path? for all I see is the destination

Look at her hands, no entrance!

I think she only intends to put up a mild struggle

No means no, you fucking rapist.

I think was a bit of gossip about back then, but it's unproven and just rumors as far as I know.

its like shes practically begging for it

Too bad her personality ruins her perfect design.

She would definitely begin to like it eventually.

She's a 2d girl. Of course she'll like it eventually

>mary sue

Please learn proper use of the term before you spew it out.

Stop bullying meat
Stop bullying lalatina

Shark?

Who Y U K I M U R A here?

Well, the rumour is he always wants to make a novel about friendship all along with the main as as Yozora but editor shenaningan makes it into a harem.

That could have explained why in the end she is the one with the most satisfying conclusion arc - be friend with Kodaka again, got a new friend in Sena, got the family she always wants, be in charge of the thing she's good at.

She is the real winner in the mess. Yukimura is the only one suffers because she dates a faggit who refuses to have sex with her because of "muh club" while at the same time admitted to being attracted by her.

She just is, everyone knows it

So all the 11 volumes of this shit were completely pointless. Fuck the author

Jesus, meat is so fertile it surpasses dimensions

>long blonde
>blue-green eyes
>big tits
>big ass
>will play video games with you
>will even play eroge with you and probably act out whatever happens in real life with you
>will have a 3some with her black haired friend with you
>will have a 3some with you and your imouto
>smart, will teach you if need help with your studies
>good at sports
>rich, will take care of all your financial needs
>her dad loves you and actively cheers on you to fuck his daughter
>likes to be both dominant and submissive and will cater to whatever fetish you have

She is literally, LITERALLY perfect.

The only flaw with her is that she liked a massive faggot. Fuck Kodaka. Someone needs to Kodakick his ass into the floor

how can so much meat be packed in one girl?

She doesn't, she admires Kodoka's dad but that's it.

What is the author doing nowadays? After he completely ruined Haganai do people still buy his shit?

It was kind of amazing that Yozora and Sena basically got the best endings in the story.

>he always wants to make a novel about friendship all along with the main as as Yozora but editor shenaningan makes it into a harem.

So they forced him to make the cast all female and lust after MCs dick. Sounds like bullshit.

Because she is meat. Scrumptious meat.

>Sounds like bullshit
It really does.

I want Sena and Yozora to step all over me and tell me how useless my dick is. Use my face as their seat without giving a fuck about my oxygen needs.

You're not the only one. It would be nice to be the club room couch cushion.

Imagine them both leaning over me with smug expressions as I am tied up. Then delicately use their fingers to inspect my useless dick which can pierce the heavens.

I would cum in 3 seconds.

I don't think they would like if you only lasted 3 seconds.

Last I heard she was writing a series about MC fucking his imouto which was actually a trap or a reverse trap or something.

>Yozora and Sena basically got the best endings in the story.
Makes sense. The squabbling cats and dogs relationship with sexual frustration and tsundere variant is always a fun and good dynamic in any series. Haganai takes it a bit further since Yozora works for Sena's family at the end, so they'll be spending a lot of time together.

There is a hentai doujin where the whole club cbts Kodaka and other shit.

>this is what the Japanese actually think fat chicks look like
It's still funny!

Sena is healthy. She's at peak physical potential.

>no one posted best girl yet
It's shit

Who says she's considered fat?

Tertiary characters are what ruined the series.

She is never considered fat in the show afaik. In fact every guy in school wants her, but maybe they are all chubby chasers?

lolis aren't tertiary you pleb.

That kind of stuff was a bit too hardcore for my tastes. I really want Sena to step on me like how she claims to do in the series.

I'll allow just one

To be honest, I barely remember this show but when it first aired, a lot of people on this board speculated that Sena is supposed to be a little on the chubby side. I know Yozora called her fat at least once.

She's supposed to be a really good athlete though.

I know right? It's almost like she isn't real.