Dragon Ball Super

This man is evil. Someone needs to stop him!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f3BPx2lt6E0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>This man is the only reason all the other universes still exist and have a chance of survival
Fixed that for you.

This Goku is Evil crap is the most contrived and forced drama in the whole story of Dragon Ball.

youtube.com/watch?v=f3BPx2lt6E0

>It's gonna be a fucking battle royal
Looks like Universe 7 fighters that aren't Goku and Vegeta are gonna get shafted again

True. This guy's selfishness will cause the destruction of 11 universes..

>If you lose your universe is destroyed
>but killing isnt allowed

Okay?

mustache will lose

Cpt Aylium is our guy

It's pretty cruel if you think about it.

How will this guy ever lose in that case?

ring out/killing people

Fat angel screencap where?

SSB >>>>>>>> Toppo

Ok I have a question.
Saiyans get stronger every time they recover from near fatal wounds yeah?
So why don't Goku and Vegeta go to the lookout, best each other to near death, get dende to heal them, rinse and répète? Other than the fact it would make the show boring for them to become the strongest that way obviously, why don't they do this?

Will Super go past End of Z soon? all this other shit is completely pointless since we know their universe will survive and nobody will die

>Implying Zeno wouldn't have gotten distracted by something and forgotten completely

Four other universes were exempt from the tournament, so that would mean the destruction of 7 universes

They don't get Zenkai boosts anymore

Because normal training is more efficient since they still get mini boosts from non-lethal fighting anyway.

hopefully this is the last arc before passing EoZ
but this is Super so you never know

You realize that Zeno was going to wipe out all but a seldom few universes (the ones exempt from entering) anyway, and through this tournament is giving one of them a chance to survive? Thus goku literally potentially saved his universe by reminding him?

They actually have a maximum power limit, and they need to train to elevate it. In the Zamasu fight Vegeta literally tried to get a zenkai boost mid-fight but it didn't worked at all.

Fair enough
Why? Just written out or whatever?

Being killed while not having any reason to retaliate against who killed you probably brings no power boosts at all

>SSJ Goku is enough to play with a giant Bergamo
>Blue Kaioken necessary to win the beam clash
Toeifags will defend this

where to watch stream

there's a gorillion streams on youtube

i need subs tho
i don't speak moon

>"I'm a retard who didn't understand the fight"

Zenkai boosts for the protagonists have been basically written out since the Android Saga of the original manga with no explanation.

The Super manga recently explicitly explained that after a certain point the body gets used to it and doesn't gain anymore boosts from recovering from near death.

If that were true then Trunks world would have been deleted years ago.

It's more likely that goku accelerated the timescale, if anything

>why
I never really understood this, if Goku and Vegeta can't get more Zenkai boost why Black still can get them?

And you realize that Gowasu and Zamasu, who are from one of those universes, went a thousand years into the future and everything was still there? Zeno wasn't getting around to it any time soon.

Some have countdowns for english subs.

It's almost like Bergamo was getting more powerful the more Goku hit him. Crazy!

How can U7 be the second-weakest when it's already clearly established that they beat U6?
>Toei in charge of continuity

definitely doesn't make sense, since he's just using goku's body. if the body can't get zenkai boosts, he shouldn't be able too either. it's definitely a plothole to keep black ahead of them

>I never really understood this, if Goku and Vegeta can't get more Zenkai boost why Black still can get them?

Black's boosts aren't really standard Zenkai boosts, they happen due to Future Goku's body lining up better with his mind when the cells regenerate.

Reminder that Zamasu and Vegito still shit on everyone by a massive powergap except Zeno and Daishinkan and MAYBE GoD/Angels

Anybody getting a feeling that this series is pure marketing? No lore, no meaning, no story. OG dragonball had constructed arcs that were mini adventures. Even DBZ with its ridiculous power difference still had impact in its arcs. Vegeta finding goku and goku realizing his origins, killing frieza and saiyans getting justice, android sagas were shallow but it was still dramatic arcs about gohan and future trunks, buu saga was about vegeta coming full circle.

Meanwhile in super we are 82 episodes in by next saturday and we barely know much about beerus and whis. Zeno and the gods are just about god structures with obscure OP powers. Only the future trunks saga, which barely did much do anything other then bring future trunks full circle if that.

Zeno? "Xeno"verse? I'm watching new episodes and at this point I just see it as marketing for new character DLC's, new movesets, instead of standalone show.

That was before the second Zeno made a new timeline possible.

It's averaging all the universes' mortals, numbnuts.

Here's the relevant image.

>tfw what could've been

>no lore

this is just spam now

Are you retarded? The chapter that page is from fucking explains why that is the case.

Except that the Grand Priest said he'd thought there were too many universes for a long time, so if he's not lying then the second Zeno made no difference in that regard.

Maybe doing it so soon was the second's judgement. Zeno got bored earlier.

ZEN-OH SAMA ;_;

So you're saying it's Goku's fault for not leaving the other Zeno in the future where he belonged?

hey funsexydragonball are you still here? are you going to finish drawing this and post the finish product on tumblr? I know your the one who drew this from this I know you lurk in the threads time to time.

Goku's going to win the tournament and then use the super dragon balls to wish back the destroyed universes.

>no golden kaioken god cell
disgusting

I would love to see Freiza brought in to fight, and cell

Would be a nice change of pace

He's going to use the Super Dragon Ball's to revive King Kai. Who gives a fuck about the other universes.

>I am evil? AWESOME
Fuck you, Goku.

>wolf penetrator
l-lewd!

A fucking battle royal?

Are you fucking kidding me?

17 and 18 gonna freak!

I wanna see more of this beauty Godfu too.

This would be too good
>Cell looks at 17 and 18
>Cell: "Ah, now there's a meal I haven't had in a long time."
>17: "Grrr... Goku why would you bring this monster back to life after all the Hell he's brought us?!"
>Goku: "I figured since it's been along time and we need someone strong to help out we could get him."
>Cell: "17... 18... Oh and I didn't forget you Gohan, this was all in the past and besides, I've already got my perfect form. I hear Frieza has a 'golden' form of some sorts, his cells are in me soooo..."
>Piccolo: "Golden Cell... Sounds like a lame excuse to put you on par with the others to me."

>17 and 18 gonna freak!
This. 17&18, Piccolo and Gohan and Krillin and Roshi are gonna rape.

Pretty much all the universes are SSJ1 and at most SSJ3 level

No flying? I actually kind of like that. Maybe we'll get a bit more fun choreography in the fights instead of just flying and beam spam

I do kind of like that most enemies cap off at Super Saiyan 2 on average. Which makes it a bit more annoying that Goku and Vegeta keep getting new Super Saiyan forms. What we seen the only enemies that are Super Saiyan 3 and greater in strength are Hit, ayy lmao, and the gods of destruction.

still got flying,only inside the ring

>implying everyone won't team up to annihilate evil U7 team

Thing is it's not all of universe 7. It's just Goku. Yes I know Goku making the tournament gave one University Edge to live, but that's not why Goku reminded Zeno to throw it. He just wanted a good fight, even though beerus told him six different ways how dangerous Zeno is. Goku doesn't care who he puts in danger to get a good fight. We've seen in the past, hell we see it even now. We just heard that all universes who lose will be destroyed and Goku doesn't care at all. His response was basically 1v1 me faggots if you're mad about it.

>His response was basically 1v1 me faggots if you're mad about it.
KEK that why he is evil

Where's the 720p torrent?

Is 1080p upscaled?

Thank God. This thread is safe from the cancerous anime vs manga shit. I hate mangafags so much. They constantly start shit and ruin every thread

Shit. That was GOOD. How did they manage to surprise me so much, also I love what they'r doing with Goku. Hype.

Why no flying tho? I guess it's to give fighters like Kamesennin a chance, but meh. Doesn't sound right

It's incredible how much better DBS got. Fucking hype.

>evil
Goku is actually chaotic good.

just kys

>no flying
>you can throw people out of ring
>64 fighters
>56 of them are all going to gang up on U7 for goku talking shit
>weakest universe had fighters that could atleast brawl a ssj gohan and majin buu for a bit

Roshi and krillin are gonna get thrown the fuck out in the first 10 seconds. Also how tf are they gonna anime 64 fighters throwing punches and kicks in one arena? This arc is going to be a shit ton of training buildup and the actual tournament will last 3 episodes tops. 1 to see all the weakasses get thrown out arena, 2 to see lesser fights like vegeta gohan and buu, and the last brawl probably gonna be aay vs goku since toppo is gonna get curbstomped by goku based on the 82 preview. U6 is going to get destroyed.

>Git gud
>1v1 me

No universe can handle the bants

I think its only for flying back if you are outside the ring, as then a ring out would be very hard to do. Think like the battle between Magetta and Vegeta.

>fem Broly
>just SSJ3 level

It's not just the animation although the animation is more consistent. It's also the writing. This Arc has way more stakes than the previous ones did. What's more it has actual set up this time. And now they're blatantly calling Goku on things that we've seen in the past. Because Goku, like he or not can get pretty terrible when he's looking for a good fight. And now the narrative is addressing it. I'm not preparing myself to get a good message out of it or for Goku to even develop out of it. In all honesty they'll probably just use their reset button to put things back to normal. But it is better now that we can see the author's calling out some actual character traits rather than just talking about power levels

from the picture is looked like it meant flying outside of the ring, since the void would be outside of the ring

I just realized that since it's obvious that Goku and crew are going to win in some way or another, universe 6 is going to be obliterated. That's means Champa is going to die. Would be some good character development in Beerus and maybe knock some realism into Goku's head (hopefully also via Beerus)

More like SSJ2 level.

Beerus was worried about himself and wanted Goku to win

I fucking love how Goku just said "Hey everyone else! Fucking come at me!" That smug bastard

Can't they flee to U7?

I wanted it 2v2 fuck whoever wrote it this way. They can't even give Toppo an original punchlin

>U9 is the weakest on average therefore their fighters are the weakest

Stop it. Just because the average power of U9 is the lowest doesn't mean U9 is suddenly not a threat. Everyone present are their universes exceptions. Unless you want to sell me that Goku is some scrub that'll get knocked out when presented with any of the other universes. Everyone here is an anomaly.

Oh. Makes sense thanks

New episode Vados said to Champa that it would be disrespectful to ignore the whim of Zeno. So no. Vados would probably rat u6 out if they tried it

well, the kame-sennin won't be flying anywhere, at least.

Was that a Rurouni Kenshin reference in the end?

He literally went a WoW Villain "LET THEM COME" at the other universes. What a flag.

So don't tell the angel slut

Oh boy, i can't wait for this arc with Gokou asking for one of those cube so he can fight the best warriors of the universes who aren't participating in this shit.

I agree aswell. Seems like a missed opportunity to me. Just imagine how badass it would be if the team had F. Trunks, Cell and Frieza.

>OP is about Goku being unsatisfied with his fights and wanting to break through all limits, reaching even the king of the gods
>ED is about Goku being surrounded by angels and demons and being uncertain of where he stands
>"So I'm evil, huh?"

POETRY.

>tfw captain ayy lmao is actually the strongest
Thank fucking god

Toppo will get btfo next episode it seems.

>captain

>it's a mortal level = power level post
>even though this was directly contradicted in this very episode when bergamo says that while his universe is the lowest mortal level that goku's mortal level must be even worse

'Good' in the context of the alignment chart is defined by a respect for life and generally a philosophically utilitarian concept of greater happiness.

I'd say Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z Goku was Chaotic Good, but this whole 'I want a good fight even if it costs the lives of several universes worth of people' is going to accrue a lot of 'Evil' points since it's a blatant disrespect for life.
A Chaotic Good character would decide peoples lives are more important than his stupid tournament.

I'd put current Goku at Chaotic Neutral.