BUSTED: George Webb and Q-user EXPOSED

BUSTED: George Webb and Q-user EXPOSED.
Larping Q and mega Larper George "i am drunk" Webb and all their boomer idiocy come crashing down. EXPOSED.
Webb and Q have vociferously claimed that Peter Strzok and Lisa Page aren't real people- that they are code for keystrzok (LOL! WTF?!) and Mccabe's daughter.- i.e. They are McCabe. Welp... bad news for idiots! They are REAL.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5199043/amp/Pictured-Anti-Trump-text-FBI-agent-wife-cheated-on.html
Now that we have established that the boomers are lost, all patriotic anons are to get real and realize mueller is not /our guy/. It's time to fuck these treasonous little rat pricks up.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Thomas1774Paine/status/944364461439234048
twitter.com/AnonBabble

George Webb needs to go to prison

Mueller is /ourguy/

Nope.

Yes he is. He won't be fired. He's going to expose Israel. Jason Goodman, George Webb and every other fucking kike is going to prison. Arnon Milchan. All you fucking kikes.

eh... for what? LARPING?

Being paid by Israel to perpetuate his larp.

Being an admitted Mossad agent.

Okay. But that, too, is a LARP.

>News pouring out him and his team are compromised by Hilldawg shills
>He's /ourguy/

He probably realized it's all fucked and has some sort of deal to get him out unscathed, but to think he's been actively investigating "the Swamp" is the worst type of wishful thinking.

10,000 indictments Mordecai.
Webb is going to go to prison and Jason Goodman is too that pedophile fuck.

>worst kind of wishful thinking
exactly. why i am convinced that qLARP is a deep state disinformation psyop.

Link those indictments to Mueller investigations then we'll talk. Until then, you're no worse than those "Q fags" who tried to push the same narrative. Self awareness, objectivity, and rationality are great things to have user.

Damn I enjoyed george Webb's videos when he was deep into the organ harvesting by Hillary and co . Sad to see he's just another shill. Can anyone explain why they shill so hard? It's would seem he's against the people he goes after but if he's a shill then why is he talking so much stuff about them? Who's team is he on? If he's on the left trying to mess around with the right, what would his investigation on Hillary's organ harvesting be beneficial for?

>6 gorillion (((indictments)))
MS-13, nigger.

Keep saying that Jew. Keep saying that.

Probably because he's a blackmailed pedophile.

Q is a true agent of disinformation.
Webb is simply a schizoid whore.

That's what I think they're for. Just a few weeks ago there was a sweep of nationwide busts relating to gun trafficking and fentanyl.

While we're on the topic. Did this faggot recently get ZOGGED?

Not an argument, shart blew.

Sometimes i think the shills larp so hard they confuse each other. Only like 5-15 people believe and promote this shit, they just hide behind anonymity to make it not overtly noticeable to most

Hey Jason. How's it going?

Yes, Sessions will NOT go after corrupt FBI and DOJ, but he does consider MS13 To be bad guys. I do believe the report re: Zetas and Hezbollah will piss him off, so there is hooe on that front.

Stop shitting this thread up, shart blew.

They're tendrils of those corrupt institutions, so in a way he is going after them. One thing I learned is that it's almost ALL connected.

Jason. Cmon Jason. We know you and Bryan Singer fuck kids.

Shartblew, Jason is a drunk kike LARPING whore, too. You really are exposing yourself as a kike.

Jason Goodman fucks children.

Get off the board or die.

Die? Jason stop fucking children.

Reported.

Jason, what's wrong? Just stop fucking kids.

Well gee, a hysterical shill thread. I better just take a nap for the next few months.

Is Arnon Milchan cupping your balls right now Jason? STOP FUCKING KIDS GOODMAN.

Boomers are fundamentally incapable of correctly analyzing information. They are the most psyoped generation of all time.

Agreed.

>I do believe the report re: Zetas and Hezbollah will piss him off, so there is hooe on that front.
Except that "report" is fake, created by aipac. Of course Jeff Sessions will fall for it, since he's a boomer cuckservative retard and will gobble up any Israeli propaganda like it's a prime steak.

Not fake.

Yes it is. Its only sources are two Jews who literally work for aipac. It's fake news.

Bullshit. I personally know an asset who worked on it and put his life on the line in Ivory Coast and got shut down after having these fuckers dead to rights. Hezbollah is a Marxist front, idiot.

This guy gets it
Thanks for calling it israeli propaganda
Mossad (i.e. israel) worked with trump campaign, shared intelligence, and actively worked to undermine a sitting us president and sabotage policy. Settlement expansion and jerusalem are quid pro quo
Israel is a foreign nation, not the united states 2, i can't stress this enough.

GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY POLITICS ISRAEL

Hi brockboi.

All of you are being exposed.

Mossad is a marxist front.

Sure you do kike.

After all the shilling to get rid of Q, all this talk still about Q. You jizzies are getting very very sloppy. And sloppy=strategic blunders.

And killing anti-white Jewish mercenaries (US Marines) is commendable. I hope they all meet the same end.

Those are not real people.

I didn't realize it earlier but i should have. My other research is still sound. Clearly Strozk is a force projection of McCabe.

Also, here's some stuff from the guy that steals all my stories 2months before i take credit for it.

twitter.com/Thomas1774Paine/status/944364461439234048

>reported
Kek for what? This isn't plebbit where "reported" sends people scurrying off in fear you gigantic bundle of sticks