CIA created Bitcoin... Psychological operations (PSYOP)!

groups.csail.mit.edu/mac/classes/6.805/articles/money/nsamint/nsamint.htm

Other urls found in this thread:

imf.org/en/Publications/Staff-Discussion-Notes/Issues/2016/12/31/Virtual-Currencies-and-Beyond-Initial-Considerations-43618
youtube.com/watch?v=0q66NuZrB2E
dailydot.com/business/Sup
cnbc.com/2017/12/17/worlds-largest-futures-exchange-set-to-launch-bitcoin-futures-sunday-night.html
youtube.com/watch?v=hW0kXlD4BA0
shabak.gov.il/Pages/index.html#=1
wikileaks.shop/pages/cryptokitties
steemit.com/crypto/@defango/vqc-postings-cracking-rsa-and-ecc-encryption
twitter.com/AnonBabble

NOT OUR SHEKELS

BASTARDS.

IN YOUR OWN WORDS DESCRIBE THEIR ENDGAME AND THEIR MASTER PLAN

PS
THE IMF HAS A WHITE PAPER ABOUT ABOLISHING CASH

>implying this claim isn't a counter psy-op

>I literally know the creator
>you are a fucking dumbass

you don't have to worry about honeypots if you aren't doing any crimes

If btc is a psyop, then please explain the psychological aspect of it.

link to the imf paper ?

Yes very good.

You are very wise.

I like what you say.

>Osho – Thank You for Being Enlightened ...

Thanks I will research the IMF white paper regarding this subject.

It is a counter psy-op. The danger is real.

YOU ARE FORTUNATE TO KNOW THE CREATOR! BLESS YOU HOLY ONE.

THE LAWS MAKE CRIMINALS, THEY CAN CHANGE THE RULES ANYTIME.

nothing says i-m getting paid to do th is like 8 individual replies in a row by the same id

Do you belive in Bitcoin? Is that not a psychological aspect?

What goals are related to that psychological aspect?

imf.org/en/Publications/Staff-Discussion-Notes/Issues/2016/12/31/Virtual-Currencies-and-Beyond-Initial-Considerations-43618

touche my brethren

I believe in its profit potential and so far I've been capitalizing successfully for two years. And yes, I paid my taxes on the cashouts.

touche my brethren

touche my brethren

psyop or not, you can profit from it.
many already did and many will do.

Will you?

He's just insane.

you can profit, or you can lose

it's up to you

btw. my dad works for nintendo, he said zelda is canceled

Reminder:

>For the first several years the ONLY use for BTC was buying drugs (likely from the CIA itself)
>Dealers who weren't CIA and attempted to use deepweb to sell drugs were arrested/jailed/had their BTC confiscated
>BTC is not and will not ever be useful for large consumer purchases (b-b-but in Japan you can buy a can of coke with BTC!)

Yeah, other than buying drugs, BTC has no use. In terms of high-end retail it's not useful because charge-backs are difficult and costly. Not to mention whoever (it was the CIA) was selling all of that acid in 2010 for 1btc/tab is hella 'rich' right now...

charge backs also can't be done when there is a dispute. Once you sign the fractions of a coin away, they are gone. You would need to coerce the other party to send the money back to see it again.

i still think bitcoins are a plot. a damn good one.

Fiat currency always is.

Exactly. High-end retail is increasingly being defined by customer service. BTC makes charge-backs more difficult, which is the opposite direction that high-end consumer market is heading.

ITT faggots that have no clue what BTC and the blockchain is.

You: a faggot who can't use BTC to buy anything besides an aged graphics card or a soda in Japan, despite saying we'd have full consumer-access with BTC since 2012

Look up the meaning of the creator's name, Satoshi Nakamoto

>Open in Venezuela or other collapsed currencies.
>BTC does something for once.
>Overall aproval goes up.

And you help defeat communism.

>obvious nocoiner propaganda

You fiat cucks are just jealous we be making bank on our bitcoin.

> you have knowledge of any ones finances here faggyboi

This doesn't describe bitcoin. The important part about bitcoin is that it's secure. You can't counterfit them.

i'm pretty sure there are websites on the internet where you can buy usd with btc and last time i checked you can buy literally anything in the world with united states dollars

This isnt the CIA and it isnt bitcoin, either. It's completely different. Look at the references also, plenty of published papers on the topic

>can't use BTC to buy anything
What's it like living in 2009?

None of you can address the issues:

>BTC primarily used to buy drugs
>1btc/1tab of acid, sold by the CIA on the deepweb for years.
>high-end retail purchases are not feasible due to costly charge-backs
>every BTC transaction relies on converting to USD

Bitcoin isn't a currency, it's a commodity. It has value, it can be exchanged for goods and services. Its value is inflated due to speculation, but it has intrinsic value because it's impossible to counterfeit. It's also inherently deflationary. Coins will be lost and over time the value per coin will only go up.

Quantum computers are going to destroy bitcoin, but the concept can still work with new algorithms.

So CIAniggers financed Kimmy nukes?
What a cunning plan.

Would you like some Rat-au-van to help you think?
youtube.com/watch?v=0q66NuZrB2E

>paying taxes on digital currency

>it can be exchanged for goods and services.

No it can't lol.

High-end retail is increasingly based on quality customer service, costly charge-backs are the antithesis of this.

>but it has intrinsic value because it's impossible to counterfeit.
It has intrinsic value...but you can't buy anything with it besides drugs?

>No it can't lol.
Drugs are goods, VPNs are a common service which can be bought with bitcoins. There are a few sites which sell products using bitcoin as well. Not to mention car dealerships.

dailydot.com/business/Sup Forums-bitcoin-lamborghini/

>High-end retail is increasingly based on quality customer service, costly charge-backs are the antithesis of this.

I didn't realize high-end retail was the only way to buy goods and services. Whoops.

>one guy ONCE bought a rari
>there are a few sites which sell
>a few

why wouldn't I just use USD?

>Lamborghini Newport Beach made international news last week when it became one of the first luxury car dealers to accept Bitcoin as payment. The first car they sold to a a buyer waving a digital wallet was the Tesla Model S for 91.4 Bitcoins.

>Since that purchase, and the subsequent press, the dealership has received about 20 serious calls about people interested in purchasing cars with Bitcoins

>On a typical month, the dealership sells five new cars and about 15 used.

>Considering Bitcoins meteoric rise in popularity, that will likely change.

>“The first one was a surprise but now we’re a little bit more prepared,” Davy said.

This was in 2013 mind you.

>why wouldn't I just use USD?
Again, bitcoin isn't a currency. Why would you use gold over USD? No one accepts gold at shops. What are you going to buy with it?

you do realize that savings rates incorporate the inflation rate into them right?

hashgraphs

>the dealership has received about 20 serious calls about people interested in purchasing cars with Bitcoins
>serious calls
>Considering Bitcoins meteoric rise in popularity, that will likely change.
>likely

So in other words...they don't YET accept BTC...but they might...in the 'near' future. (Keep in mind we've been hearing this since 2012).

What's your point?

>So in other words...they don't YET accept BTC
That article literally starts with "For the second time in the past two weeks, someone purchased a high-end luxury car using Bitcoin."

It's not the norm. Yeah a few people were able to buy cars with BTC. very few. Like a handful.

cnbc.com/2017/12/17/worlds-largest-futures-exchange-set-to-launch-bitcoin-futures-sunday-night.html

so, in order to spend or cash out you have to go through pic related?

From a Professional Codebreaker

The Pen Name SATOSHI NAKAMOTO is described by its meaning as Central Location and Intelligence,

But it also has other meanings when laid into 4 letter columns

SATO
SHIN
AKAM
OTO

notice anything strange yet?

a slight rearrangement of letters makes:

SATAN
SHIN BET
LAKAM
OTO

Now that is made adding user and L BET to make these happen....Lil Bet or Queen Elizabeth of the UK is behind this to make illegal money somehow?

Strange hidden meanings

What chansite is this?

hows the christmas meth treating you?

i said this shit was hacks long ago
i knew people who would all the time keep bringing up,
>i want to get some bitshit
id laugh oh man saving these, .. ahhahaahh

He's right though everyone I ever knew to ever use bitcoin used it to purchase drugs. It was probably the only thing that kept it going this long.

t. brainlet

>In 1.3, we explained that multiple spending can be prevented in on-line payments by maintaining a database of spent electronic coins, but there is no cryptographic method for preventing an off-line coin from being spent more than once. Instead, off-line multiple spending is detected when the coin is deposited and compared to a database of spent coins. Even in anonymous, untraceable payment schemes, the identity of the multiple-spender can be revealed when the abuse is detected.
Bitcoin solved the multiple-spend problem via the blockchain

>image.png
pings are governmnet syop shit i don tlike them shitty programs try to force them, they try to force them into ,.. things people use

emf bomb them all ahahaha
then what cha gonna do?

quantum is fake
thanks for confirming this scam
youtube.com/watch?v=hW0kXlD4BA0

How do I rearrange my neurons to identify embedded patterns like you? I need a neuroplasticity upgrade. Shabak שירות הביטחון הכללי shabak.gov.il/Pages/index.html#=1

>gold
why not emf bomb all you stupid fucks with your electricity needing to be funded continously,
whats going to pay for that? emf bomb that shit
what does "gold" have to be funded with?
nothing its called a standard, bitcoin has no standard, it relies on other shit to continue going on

shill thread move along

wikileaks.shop/pages/cryptokitties

it is not completely different, it is a technique that the CIA used to create back doors in the original algorithms. It is even more trace and tracable than the Max Keiser "experts" ever realized.

shill comment move along

The absolute state of nocoiners.

So?

they use them to buy things, mostly drugs (that are already CIA managed) and goods in collapsed countries.

I only see benefits in this.

Yeah You wont be able to evolve your HaploGroup or species I am afraid.....the competition for reaching the top of the pyramid scam has already been achieved....

BIT COIN is just another ponzi that is used for FDN CHZ FOR CHCHN

Funding ISIS and other DRUG RUNNING fronts...

Watch the whole infrastructure fall within a month as the ciphers in the name gets unravelled

Oh and by the way retard.....the IQ you seek is not found online.....

Good luck watching the paint melt off the walls taking drugs and trying to make it there....

LOL

BIT THE FUCK OFF THE COIN

(((((((BTFO))))))) The Coin

As in shaving bits for a later collection....?

HMMM? Destabilize the US Currency with a Ponzi Scheme that gives Jacob R his Jitters?

How long will the Fraud Ponzi last?

>Coins will be lost and over time the value per coin will only go up.

>bitcoin can't buy anything
>except fiat cash
you're making the argument for him desu

Theres a bitcoin satellite too

and you know where it is after the efm because? who finds it? what? theres a way to not hack that? stfu with your scams quantum isnt real either

Its the NSA not the CIA FCS
it uses interactive proof challenge and response in order to exchange currency rather than entry in a blockchain. It's not the same at all. How can you claim they inserted backdoors when you can't even read the author block?? Fuckin Sage.

Crypto will hurt the jew banks

so what's the harm in buying low and selling high and just stepping away from the whole thing once you've made your money?

ITT: Nocoiners still in the denial phase

Don't believe OPs premise but how about funding operations with no oversight/paper trail?

Most accurate Crypto post Ive seen on 4 chan

>besides drugs?
but i can sell thoughs drugs :DD

BS

CIA have quantum computers. Google VQC. Theyre about to hack RSA encryption

Everyones fucked

Its going down soon

Screencap this

>2048-qubit machines
sure they do. sure they do.

It's Satan. You can always tell when the people in charge want something, because they'll make a few people extremely wealthy to get what they want, and then cut off the cash more people have made that thing a new dream. This is a big one--or maybe the biggest one--so lots of people are going to be insanely wealthy in order to get others to go along. The goal is digital cash which you can turn on and off at any time. Eventually it won't be optional, and then what you spend your money will always be tracked. If you speak up you will be eliminated. I'm speaking up now, because I would rather be assassinated now than go through what is being planned for the human race in the future.

there is no such thing

they said they couldnt go under a certain nanometer in computer chips

that it was blah blah mathematically impossible
but.. they did. so HAHAHA that fuck proves it fucuuuuuuckkkk

how does bitcoin work again?
why doesn't the blockchain become too large to be practical?

It's just tomorrow theme I believe

Fuck off roschild you piece of scum

Sex with hookers.

this

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

steemit.com/crypto/@defango/vqc-postings-cracking-rsa-and-ecc-encryption

bill gaedes is da man