Chinese or Asian nationalists get the fuck in here!!!

>This century is going to be the Chinese (Asian) century. No buts or maybe. We are going to kill niggers, jews, arabs, and whomever if they get in our way.

>Whites are welcome to join, but the deal is you have to give the Chinamen your white women. The prerequisite is letting the Chinaman bang white women and this deal is not renegotiable.

>I am doing my job help to promote the middle kingdom. Which is my race and ethnicity as I should be doing.

>Happy holidays to western folks and have fun with the decline of your nations. Death to all the enemies of the Chinaman.

>Yellow peril.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eJLGpOBV764
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Fort_Zeelandia
thediplomat.com/2017/12/chinas-americanized-military/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Today is the beginning of a new era folks.

True, China will rule this century.

Yep no buts or maybe and whites are better off under Asian rule than their own.

>better off under Asian rule than under Jews
ftfy

The deal is that you have to let the Chinaman bang your women. Nothing is free in this deals and no virtue signalling when we kick out blacks and etc. Or you can get kicked out with them to the sea.

Fuck off chinks. We all know Indians are the real asians.

an upgrade from tyrone

it's all so tiresome

Wrong.

China will collapse under its own weight, hostile neighbors and growing Muslim threat, and Japan will retake the thrown with their homogenous population, new incoming economic boom and cutting edge robotic automation and technology.

China is a meme and always will be. All style and bravado, with no substance backing it up.

Chinese aren't even humans, they're disgusting savages. Fuck you bitch.

Indians are Aryans ya moron

Nope we orientals don't consider Indians Asians. It's pretty evident how us Monks in Burma are kicking out the subhuman Muslim Rhohingas band to their own countries.

Nope you've been saying that since the early 2000's and nothing happened. The people that will collapse first will be America because of their demographic problems.

>Indian super power by 2020.
>98% of population are literally niggers, others are top ruling caste.

OP I hope you celebrated dongzhi today.

>He says as an execution van rolls up to his house
>He says as Mongolian cavalry raid Beijing
>He says as he's terminated by Chinese secret services for revealing Chinaman's plans for hegemony
>He says as his picks the smegma from his Chinaman cock and eats it like Cheese-Itz
>He says before executing his daughter
>He says after signing the treaty and gives Britain Hong Kong and forces China to trade
>He says before dying of opium overdose

It be pretty sick to have a multi-ethnic Asian empire and obviously that means you westerners about to get your ass beat if it happens.

France runs west africa like a backyard but no Muricans notice. Chinks make a few investments and every loses their minds.

Yeah they are colonizing but what are you going to do about it? Its sad cause Africa is the last refuge of wildlife.

Its nearly all gone. Most "wildlife" is being confined to a couple parks now.

Start with Nigeria as they have the biggest GDP in Africa and conquering will be simple once you've cut the tiger's head.

France is a multicultural shithole and they'll be the ones hanged by their own noose the more their demographics shift to their former colonial people.

china will splinter

>From the land of apologizing surfers that's owned by Chinks

Glass houses and all that leaf

what about the dogs though? how can the chinaman rule the earth if he is cruel to dogs? chinamen just don't see right and wrong like we do, boiling dogs is fine for them, dragging them on roads by a chain is fine for them

Into what? People are saying China is poised to collapse into smaller states but I don't see that happening. It's literally one of the most stable periods in modern Chinese history and the different regions historically inclined to split have so many migrants from so many different places that China is literally just China and regional differences are being snuffed out.

>Chinaman bang your women.
No. Not like you could anyway.

You've been saying that since how long and nothing happened and our country is superior than your weak little Island that should be Asian territory since it's in the Pacific.

Taiwan Numba One!

Nice to see my yellowish cousins doing well.

>Allow chinks to destroy is by subjegating our women to sex slaves and using us as cannon fodder

OR

>Nuclear Aloha Snackbar on your chink ass
We willt take the aloha snackbar option over losing our dignity and surrendering to the 4ft tall asian man

I'm Chinese haha and my loyalty is to China since I'm just a visiting foreigner in this country. I have no respect for the whites of modernity here because they have neglected everything their answers have given them.

China has a repulsive culture, so does Korea. All of Asia is trash except Japan and Taiwan.

Women gravitate to people with power.

Don't think us Asians see no benefit to ally to the west unless we get free white pussy for doing so. That's why we Chinamen have to conquer other Asian countries for their own good.

fuck off, you'll be blown to smithereens like the cannon fodder you are.

I agree. The white women belong to East Asian men.

All white women will surrender sexually to East Asian men. White boys will watch like the weak cuckolds they are. White boys get cucked by every race. Their women were made to be used like whores, as pleasurable fucktoys and nothing else.

The white man will be our slave in the future.

Then well use Chinese Mongols military commanders and use the noose you try to hang us with will be the one that you will get strangled by. You westerners are stuck on chess while we Chinamen are on 4D go.

China will never conquer Japan you bug eating chink faggot. All you motherfuckers are trash.

Shit, that works for me, Chang. Lord knows wypipo aren't gonna do it. If you're taking the white women, can I at least nab a qt yellowfu?

Keep laughing little white boy. You will be a slave soon to the Yellow Man.

No, we have had enough of you pale ghost-looking cumskins taking our women. It's time for payback you bitch ass white boy.

No shit this is normal occurrence haha. Any woman who bears mongoloid seed is Asian to me. I only accept hapas if the seed comes from the paternal side.

Hopefully this means American chinks will move to Africa
Stop opening shitty shops selling faggot bubble tea

Only thing whites have to do to stop China is let Japan have their way with you. If japanese regain their honour china will be no more

Judging by this post, it is a good thing I took two years of Chinese in high school.

>a multi-ethnic Asian empire
Oh, the Japs, Chinese, and Koreans are just going to forget 50 centuries of history and team up because you want to LARP on Sup Forums?

> you have to give the Chinamen your white women.

Don't it, Mr Chinky. They'll just give you herpes, rip you off during divorce, and import millions of shitskins.

Aw, come on, Han. You're just going to drown them anyway. Toss an ally a bone here.

>we have had enough of you pale ghost-looking cumskins taking our women.
This is your reality now and forever,better get used to it

youtu.be/eJLGpOBV764

Japan literally fucked up china during the last world war. They literally made the Chinese mafia run to hong kong like little bitches.

It be pretty easy to convince the Japs to be on our side. I can just tell them you don't get any white pussy for siding with the west, but if you destroy them you can bang all their women. Real common sense that the Japanese male youth can understand and we've been in contact with them for centuries. Asians know more about each other than non-Asians do. So when push comes to shove, blood runs thicker than allying with non-Asians who have to interest in our race.

human life is a resourse to them. Nobody has rights, so none of that will happen

You are not an ally. You are only fit to be a slave.

The superior, more intelligent race enslaves the weaker, dumber race. Just as whites enslaved niggers, so too will whites be enslaved by the East Asian man.

fuck off back to vancouver and never post again, Lee

I would be terrified..

If chinks could fight. You guys lack even a basic militaristic drive. When was that last time you guys won a war? The Nips BTFO you pussies with far less troops.

Ok, so if you fuck our women that means we get to smash all the asian pussy we want right?

But thats already happening though? Sorry Chinaman, no deal. Now if you will excuse me, i'm going to get back to fucking that yellow punanni.

Note: White guy Asian women highest interracial couple in the United States.

Asians and Whites were meant to work together and rule Arabs and niggers.

Yeah, I don't know how well that's gonna work for you there, Yao, but best of luck with that.

>asian nationalist
spoken like a true 2nd gen
fuck off you clueless banana
every other non-chinese asians benefit from maintaining USA supremacy
free tibet
free xinjiang
free guangdong

death to the false china

Japs maybe not. China and Korea have a long history of Korea being China's vassal or territory. I can imagine relations being normalised after China takes over Korea's economy and btfo the American garrisons there.
If we redpill Japs on how Americans spent a decade emasculating the male populace in Japan during occupation and the emperor makes a wise decision to join in a joint Asian alliance then there could be a tang dynasty era alliance with the three. Vietnam can be the bitchboi.

>Pic is a jap overlord yelling the German to fetch him 2 blonde white girls pronto.

Why are you so obsessed with white roasties anyway,its nothing special really. You dont have to make up wild fantasies about chinese world domination because some white slut refused you

A reminder of what happened the last time you white boys fucked with East Asians.

>Koxinga ordered the mass execution of Dutch male prisoners [14], mostly by crucifixion and decapitation[15] with a few women and children also being killed. The remainder of the Dutch women and children went into slavery, with Koxinga taking Hambroek's teenage daughter as his concubine (she was described by the Dutch commander Caeuw as "a very sweet and pleasing maiden", and some sources report her submission to have been voluntary) while other Dutch women were sold to Chinese soldiers to become their (secondary) wives or mistresses. [16][17][18] [19][20][21][22] [23][24] The daily journal of the Dutch fort recorded that "the best were preserved for the use of the commanders, and the rest were sold to the common soldiers. Happy was she that fell to the lot of an unmarried man, being thereby freed from vexations by the Chinese women, who are very jealous of their husbands."[25] The Chinese took Dutch women as slave concubines and wives and they were never freed: in 1684 some were reported to be living. In Quemoy a Dutch merchant was contacted with an arrangement to release the prisoners which was proposed by a son of Koxinga's but it came to nothing.[26] [27][28][29][30][31] Some Caucasian physical traits like auburn and red hair among people in regions of south Taiwan are most likely a consequence of this episode of Dutch women becoming concubines to the Chinese commanders.[32]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Fort_Zeelandia

Sure if you whites don't get in the way we'll sterilize the niggers there and create new nations for China in Africa.

Nope feminism may work on you white folks but to us Chinamen no thanks. Women can either have a family or be a radical individualist into hedonism. Asian collectivism over white collectivism if you ask me.

tributary state does not equal vassal
if korea is chinese vassal then vietnam and bunch of other smaller east asian countries near china are also vassals

I don't think that was the last time, Lee my man. I remember us putting your countrymen to work building a comfy little railroad in the 1800s. Sorry about all of them dying, by the way.

We colonized you too,chinese are still slaves today making all our shit for pretty much free.

Nope nothing is free, you think I'm joking but Asians ruling over whites isn't very far from fiction.

>Nope feminism may work on you white folks but to us Chinamen no thanks. Women can either have a family or be a radical individualist into hedonism. Asian collectivism over white collectivism if you ask me.

Don't risk it, chink-san. Just gas everyone who isn't East Asian.

Us white people are just too fucking stupid. We'll always put the worst of society on a pedestal.

whites collectively had an existential crises and turned into faggots. the chinese are picking up where we left off.

I wish 50% of the white race would die, they are liberals and traitorous faggots.

>1662
>last time white people fucked with east Asians
nigga, that's not even the last time white people LOST while fucking with Asians. Step it up

We ass handled Japan in WWII and they ass handled the Chinese. Not to mention Europe had its hands so far up Asias ass during the age of imperialism, that their hand was coming out of Asias mouth and Europe was using their body as a sledge hammer.

Read a history book user.

But again, Asians and Whites were meant to work together to better civilization.

China wil crash in 10-15 years,their debt is pilling up,all of their investments flopped hard and a demographic disaster from one child policy is on the horizon.

You talk a lot of shit for a race that panders to niggers and jews. Keep doing it because it just benefits the Chinaman.

I'll only support China once you stop stealing or islands and become nationalist again

How much did your decades of bullying and contempt for us drive Asian men to suicide? How many centuries of colonization, rape and persecution did you inflict on our homelands? How much did you steal and rob from us, you hooked an entire nation on opium just to satisfy your sick craving for money.

And now you expect us simply to be buddy-buddy with you after all the crimes and horrors you have committed? No, you will pay for your transgression, and you will pay dearly.

Agreed it's pathetic to see whites neglecting what their ancestors given them. The modern white today is a subhuman virtue signaler.

>Read a history back user

Whites have plenty of times got their ass handed to Asians from Mongol/Turkic invasions. Were literally the only race that can actually destroy you. Your people are degenerating today and obviously just building it up for a more ambitious group to go on top.

Fuck off Chang
Stop buying my houses

No shit, if they wanna be allies they gotta give us their women. It's common sense really.

China has horrible demographic problems as well. Tibetans want nothing to do with China, the Muslim Uyghurs want nothing to do with China (and are militarizing), Han and Manchus have problems with each other, Cantonese speakers have problems with Mandarin speakers, Hong Kong/Taiwan have problems with the Mainland etc etc . Thats exactly why it will fall in favor of homogenous Japan.

These white boys are full of hubris. They cannot possibly imagine a time where they were not top dog.

But less than 1000 years ago, Arabs, Turks and Mongols were raping the shit out of these pathetic white boys. They were on their knees begging the yellow (and even brown) men for mercy. And now they think they are hot shit after a few centuries of luck. Bah.

Haha it's nothing compared to the demographics of you western white males. We are doing pretty well putting the Tibetans and Muslims in check in China than you Americans are putting niggers in line. Get real buddy boyo. You can actually learn more from China than the present state of conducting affairs.

Literally WHY would any other Asian want to be friends of China?

>implying ANYONE on this board would virtue signal when you kicked out blacks LMFAO

I don't want to ally with browns unless they accept Mongoloid rule. Btw these Arabs were more efficient under Mongoloid leaders than their current inbred mudslimes. If Asians were in charge of Modern Muslim countries, Israel is already wiped off the map.

China has so much goodwill among Africans, Muslims and other groups. Something like over 90% of Pakistanis have a favorable view of China, one of the highest favorability views of any country in the world. This is despite the fact that the Chinese hates foreigners.

Meanwhile cucked white bois bend over backwards for Blacks and Muslims and Pajeets and other shitskins and those groups still hate them lmfao. They just can't win.

Sounds great as long as it's fascism.

What do you mean the deal? Are you Xi Jinping to make deals? You are some self hating chink, incel desperate for gf. Even hapa maybe. If this thread makes you feel better its ok, but dont post complete bullshit

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Two Chinese armored brigades clashed in a week-long training exercise at the Zhurihe Training Base in Inner Mongolia in 2015. Both brigades were equipped with identical armored vehicles and weapons. The Blue opposing forces brigade (OPFOR), however, was organized and fought in the fashion of a United States brigade combat team.

>The Red friendly force was crushed. “Within an hour we were hit with airstrikes, enemy satellite reconnaissance, and cyberattacks … Frankly, I never imagined it would be this hard,” said Wang Ziqiang, the armored brigade commander of the Red force. Wang’s political commissar Liu Haitao was caught on camera sobbing after the defeat. In a documentary aired on state television days before the 19th Party Congress in October, Liu said that his unit was initially very confident of victory over the Blue team, which was formerly a sister unit. “But over the course of seven days, we were beaten … we lost because we didn’t meet realistic combat standards when training our troops,” he said.

>Subpar training tells only part of the story. Between 2014 and 2016, the “American” Blue team scored a total of 32 victories and one defeat against Red forces that comprised some of the best and most well-equipped units in the People’s Liberation Army (PLA). On average, Red forces sustained 70 percent simulated casualties after clashing with the Blue team.

thediplomat.com/2017/12/chinas-americanized-military/

Indeed, pretty much all major Muslim advances after the 8th century or so came thanks to Turkic leaders who were Mongoloids. Mongoloids spearheaded all advances, blacks and browns have too low IQ.

Still, whites were so shit in the Medieval Age even brown people were BTFOing them for a while. The only reason why whites have had any success was because they had freak luck and got the Industrial Revolution first. If not for that they would have remained absolutely shit. They even had to buy their gunpowder and cannons from the Middle East, who in turn bought it from East Asia.

China has too many enemies regionally to be a true super power. Not to say they won’t dominate the coming decades economically.

Because Asian countries would be stronger if they were a united empire. Think of being a Roman citizen than a subhuman Gaul who sticks bones through their noses. Many Asian countries for their own good would be better off under Chinese rule. For example if Japan did succeed in establishing a Japanese empire many Asian countries would have better futures today. Even if it did require initial conquest to establish it.

White people treat us better than the Chinese does though. I still believe in global cooperation though.

BOLLOCKS .. .. NN

But you breed with niggers and create inferior breed.
Learn from your Manchu ancestor, like how they get rid of Dzungar nigger.
Kill them all no exception

Yes, China will R U L E the world in 5 years!!!1

Just look at how far we're advancing!!! How can westerners even compete?

Watch out white man!

So do you bang a lot white pussy then? I bet you're not. You Thais are very low IQ to see your getting fucked over.

Either us or them to conclude. They're the ones who have cut their own throats with their own blade appeasing to their former colonial people. If you ask me today, whites are not in decline but the whites pf today are people who have regressed and are a walking corpse. They essentially are ready to be put in the crematorium to give way for a new people, which is obviously the Chinamen and people who like one.

>Asian "nation"alists
>from a white nation

So you say you want to trade this with big nosed cum gurgling nigger riding roasties? Deal.

Chinks are like Jews, but much less intelligent
arguably a worse entity than Jews, depending on how you look at it

>56%
the number that destroys empires

Canada is not a white nation though. They pride themselves in multiculturalism.