Do you have nazi-problems in you military? We don't have any nazi-problems in our military

Do you have nazi-problems in you military? We don't have any nazi-problems in our military.

Good for you.

The kikes are trying as hard they can to replace all the white men in the military with women and minorities so that they can be used to exterminate whites

Us military is like more or less half white

We have a zogbot problem.

Our military is the finest military

>Do you have nazi-problems in you military?

What are Nazi-problems? Like not enough swastika flags around? Too many non-natives in the military? Not enough propaganda speeches done by high ranking officers that warm the heart? No missions given for Lebensraum? I'd say yes, we have literally all of the possible Nazi-problems.

We have a horrible, horrible nazi problem in our military. I can tell that from experience.

This is meant to be ironic but if you step away and actually examine the nationalistic identitarian sentiments in your country. The religious symbology and the romanticism of the past, you actually do have a huge nazi problem.

You can just swap out the people and the symbols and you won't find much of a difference.

You really BTFO yourself here benny.

almost all the combat jobs are white

I hear you.

We'd cool if you keep in the land we gave you. But no

I wasn't ironic you autistic amerimutt, our society is worse than Nazism, mainly because the roots of all the shit people follow here are far dumber than Nazism's reasoning for stuff they do/believe in.

Judaism is fucking dumb and the 'muh chosen people' approach is even dumber.

You should be fucking skinned alive. 2,000 years of suffering for your people, a literal genocide, you finally get your homeland back and you whine about how it's wrong for you to have a place of your own. Fucking leftist parasite

More like Nazi solutions

Since when hating Jews and Jewish culture and saying they actually are dumb parasites is leftist?
Did I miss a change in terms or are you just autistic?
I shouldn't be skinned alive, I should be the one skinning others.

Lol, damned if you do and damned if you don't, eh Schlomo? That sucks.

Being a tribe through the diaspora, you would not have survived without strong identity and a tribal instincts.

Every religious group thinks god has chosen their path/beliefs and will redeem them.

But not every group denies it of other groups and while keeping it for themselves.

I would secure a future for white children with that girl, if you see what I mean.

LMFAO the black guy holding an AK sideways.

Wow....the meme is real.

Imagine if Finns had fled.

>Nazi
>Problem

Pick one

JEWS ARE DISGUSTING BEINGS

Yes goyim, we're gross, especially our women, don't date our women, they're the grossest of all.

Since when do you have a military? When did the EU allow you to put armaments in the hands of white men. Don't you know that is only for women, jewish preferred, and refugees; to make them feel safe and like it is their home too.

>finland
>military
/thread

We have the strongest military in the world. We even train you.

Well when it's positioned like that. It means good luck!

> Being a tribe through the diaspora, you would not have survived without strong identity and a tribal instincts.
Sure, this was useful 2000-4000 years ago, but nowadays? its too much, also the problem being that Jews are not that close-related by blood anymore. Ashkenazi Jews and Moroccan Jews are nothing alike, they don't even do their worship the same way, its like taking Orthodox Christians and Catholic Christians and saying they're of the same religion and can do their worship together completely.

>But not every group denies it of other groups and while keeping it for themselves.
that's the fundamental flaw in the Jewish view of the world, and that's why I despise the religion and despise the people who follow it to these conclusions.

In Finland.

captcha: propertia area

Uhm, no sweetie.

If Finns would've fled like you did there would not be Europe.

You don't have a military Finland.

You have overgrown boyscouts.

What was the last war you were in? WW2?

:)

What am i looking at

People you can't conquer unlike kike like

>I shouldn't be skinned alive, I should be the one skinning others.
you know what must be done, Shlomo. make us proud

The moment you stop calling me Shlomo might be the day you'll get something done.

Honestly though, I'll just better off leave to Europe with my European passport, become a Christian and put this all behind. For now and the foreseeable future there's no real chance for me to make a change; and no, killing a couple of Jews isn't a difference or a step in the right direction, ((they)) would use it to pull everything (although there's not much out there anyways) 20 steps backwards.

We don't have nazi problem..The only problem that we have is only hindus in my country use the swastika

God bless Israel, stay safe Israeli-bro. Don't listen to all of the anti-semites on this board.