twitter.com/soukatsu_/status/838284383966670848
discord.gg/Vve4Z
youtube.com/watch?v=B0pFdigjVpU
twitter.com/Hiyor_my/status/838263168166064133
discord.gg/KbPAh
twitter.com/kazu_k_yv/status/838160087239684096
myreadingmanga.info/k2company-kazu-yuri-ice-dj-kimi-wa-boku-no-hikari-engjp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I feel bad for the shy and lonely high school girl in Japan who brings it to school one day to take notes and then gets bullied during lunch for it

I want to catch the shy and lonely guy in japan that has one.

What a cute.

What a cute Hitler.

Since when was the makkachin pouch for his skate guards?

I want that Pig

How lewd do you think Victor will be in season 2?

this sourceless image is killing me. even the nips on twitter don't know where it's from.

Is it possible to go lewder than naked splits?

I want to nut the pig, this fucking plain guy ruined me.

Both Victor and Yuuri do naked splits.

>YOI fun fact: Kenji-san choreo-ed Chris' SP as a shower scene, toweling dry his body. the butt choreo was added at Kubo-sensei's request

where is this? more bd commentary?

>that Victor
Piggy doesn't know how lucky he is.

Can anyone send the user discord invite?

Piggy knows, that's why he's so possessive

Piggy really needs to slick his hair back more often.

twitter.com/soukatsu_/status/838284383966670848

>implying
Of course he does

>buying notebooks
>not laptop

poorfag

Holy shit, what a cute Pigtler.

Season 2 when? I need fresh pork.

Who decided to let a 15 year old skate this? Also I'm pretty sure there was a clip going around of him skating.

Holy shit, I didn't think real ice skaters would use the music so quickly, Eros especially.

discord.gg/Vve4Z

Holy shit, I need to see this.

I thought nips skaters ignored or pretended to not care about yoi. Why eros though? Agape'd be better

Kek. I need to watch my BD right away.

Piggy looks so good, can't find the source for this one tho

This is doing things to me

How can people not know the sauce

>year and class
I won't be able to use it even if I buy it. I'm not even the intended audience. Thank you YoI for making me realize how old I am.

nips on twitter didn't even know. some chinese fans are who released it. probably hasn't been released yet.

Probably someone that got the next Newtype or Otomedia early or someone who works there and leaked it in Weibo

It's said on the right that this is made for ichiban kuji. Probably it's related to that lottery thing.

Not exactly the skater I would've wanted to see skate eros but at least there's no way it can be as uncomfortable to watch as the wildly age-inappropriate ex he already did.
youtube.com/watch?v=B0pFdigjVpU

I love how such a plain looking drawing inspires such lust in pigfags, he's something special

>这是6月的Kuji一番赏。。。也是个抽抽乐= =
June release of ichiban kuji, lottery based prize

twitter.com/Hiyor_my/status/838263168166064133
Looks like it's from this.

Where were his parents? Who allowed him to do this?

Where are this kid's parents? And why do I feel that he can skate to Eros? But more importantly, where are his parents?

oh my GOD

Weird part is that I look exactly like that, even my glasses. I didn't know girls were into this kind of shitty look. However, I am not gay or into skating.

>8th grader
Please make it stop. He still looks like a child.

This isn't lewd at all though. I was expecting something Chris-esque but this just makes me think of a young prince attempting to charm a princess.

You either need to become gay or unlock your Eros to get girls to notice you, user. Preferably both.

I am a shut in loser with no social skills. Not going to happen.

This kid will be worse than Chris when he's Chris's age at this rate. I'd like to remind you that Chris was a pure boy of the Alps when he was that young.

I hope someone posts the whole video soon.

Who the fuck knows? I thought maybe he'd learnt his lesson because he was doing a cute age-appropriate exhibition this year but apparently not. At least his competitive programs are normal.

I'm glad he didn't tumble down on that path. Just wait a couple of years, kid.

I also liked that Chink skater who skated to Eros.

Yuri is socially autistic too. It's okay, he got Viktor after all.

You either need to start skating or some other aesthetically pleasing sports, or turn gay.

>However, I am not gay
FUCKING DROPPED

>Kubo-sensei also came prepared to take notes with special YOI notebooks that feature a character on the cover along with a subject line. She passed the one with Minami (and “Respect”) on it to Uchiyama, the one with Phichit (and some Thai that I can’t read!) to Toyonaga, and kept another for herself, saying it was a special one that had just been released:

>Regarding the subject line “しんせいかつ” (“new lifestyle”, used almost exclusively to refer to when you make a life change and start somewhere new; for example, graduating and moving to college would be the start of a しんせいかつ), she was very coy and simply feigned confusion: “Hmm, I wonder what they mean by ‘しんせいかつ’….”

From previous thread, before it died

Jesus. Even Chris would be scared of this kid.

TRANSLATE

>tfw so bored that you replace the BD's nip audio with the dub

What's the most autistic thing you've done in the name of this series, /yoi/?

posted here

>dubs wasted on this autistic newfag
Lurk more or >>>out

Save images of every pairing I can find as if they were rare trading cards.

It's my georgi blessing, I wanna know the event details

Has anyone anywhere expressed interest in subbing the BD rips with corrected lines, or subbing the episode commentaries?

A couple of people but nothing happens

Can't decide if I like these or uncanney valley

3uncanny5me

Fairy looks like a 25 year old here. Not slav enough and messy curly hair. This is like hobo Yurio. Discarded.

Why does this artist draw yois with wavier hair. Looks like a basic lesbian to me.

If Victor doesn't look like JCM I'm suing

Looks like I'm not the only one. I save crossover images with the same mentality too.

My dear friend.

Despicable Me ones are always great.
Makes me kek that some nips took the effort to listen to dubs and then making the connection.

This is literally 3D Hiro Mizushima.

Who allowed a 15 year old to do this?

>ballet since kid
>skated his entire life
>world class athlete
>stealth semen demon
>has more stamina than people younger than him
>can poledance
>godly taste in man

Do you fit in any of these?

For once he looks nice. Still a tad bit too young but not 12 years old shota young.

implying we will ever get a season 2

Link has expired.
Can you send it again?

Have faith, user.

discord.gg/KbPAh

Different user but the mod hasn't been on for a good four hours now.

Milla Jovovich and Hiro Mizushima

The production sounds like a mess, I wonder if the animation staff are gonna be happy about returning for a season 2.

Money is a pretty decent motivator. Also all of Yamamoto's productions have been disasters, not just YoI.

How much of that money goes back to the animators themselves though?

jesus christ where is that from?

Found it.
twitter.com/kazu_k_yv/status/838160087239684096

If you write the name of someone that is of your gender, he or she will turn gay within 30 minutes and want to fuck you

I actually like how Kodaka draws her Victors now. Looking forward to this doujin.

Wait so she'll really sell BaldFat doujin?

>new lifestyle

What did Kubo mean by this?

She has already awhile back. myreadingmanga.info/k2company-kazu-yuri-ice-dj-kimi-wa-boku-no-hikari-engjp/

Oh, thank you. I feel like an idiot.
I've never paid much attention to the authors, but really, her style has drastically improved.

Apparently it can also mean newlyweds

That doesn't look a damn thing like Fairy.

Is this why Yuuri turned into the gay dude Cinderella?

I want to buy the cafe- and shop-only keychains, all of them. If I wait a few months, will they get cheaper or more expensive?

I'm curious how creepy will be Viktor