How do we stop young white males falling the Oriental temptress?

How do we stop young white males falling the Oriental temptress?

I see young whites, and not just betas, with Asian females constantly now.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=QslJYDX3o8s
youtube.com/watch?v=q6f-LLM1H6U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>gooks
lol

Give in to them.
Resistance is futile.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=QslJYDX3o8s

I would give her half of all my future earnings if you know what I mean.

Funny thing is they dont even go out with the good looking ones. 90% are either beta white bois or good looking normies with their super brown 4'11 Thai or Philippine (probably 2nd gen or foreign student) that have 90 lbs of makeup that still doesn't make them look pretty. There are only a few attractive white and Asian couples.

The opposite is true for the meme that is AMWF relationships. The like 3 I've seen it's always a Chad Asian with a at least 8/10 blonde.

yawn as fuck.

have fun being short

Fix white women.

This is the future until white women clean up their act.

Glorious nippon truth, folded over 1000 times

stop taking our women

youtube.com/watch?v=q6f-LLM1H6U

Yeah it's already too late.

>a Chad Asian

Most white women have become fat and cunty
nt

Don't worry about the kids. EurasianTiger thinks he's a loser because he's a hapa, but it's really because of his own personal failings.

Have you ever wondered why it's only white women/black man when they promote race mixing on the electric jew? Because white men were already subverted, they followed their dicks to the easy Asian pussy. White women are the least likely to date outside their race, so all they had to do was make white women insufferable and white men would do the rest. Some white women turning into coal burners is just icing on the cake. It wasn't white women who betrayed our race, it was white men breeding generations of hapas.

>I see young whites, and not just betas, with Asian females constantly now.
Gee I wonder why...

>Yu

Lmao

Move to the south. The south is the only place I can think of where a lower to middle class beta can get a girl half his size. Just have a beard and a ford truck. You can be fat and ugly and get southern girls with athletic bodies. The fat ugly girls usually go to niggers and spics. Just look on Instagram, I find tons of couples that consist of a 7/10 or 8/10 female with a nice body dating a overweight dude with a beard and a truck

Asians are white

Start a war with best korea, get a few 10 million female refugees, force white women to compete again, white women are fixed.

>Just have a beard and a ford truck. You can be fat and ugly and get southern girls with athletic bodies.
Yeah after they have a taste of black cock in their teens.

>tfw white man who just started dating a Chinese female

Feels good lads

ngl Sup Forums I have severe yellow fever
If not for the fact whites are going extinct I would have racemixed long ago. Living on the west coast, qt asians are everywhere its really easy I have banged a few and they really want white guys its easy mode if you want to gf them. No wonder so many fall for it

>get southern girls
Southfag here, you're talking about the rednecks. You're not wrong about getting a young one, but be sure to start your search in a trailer park for the best results. Also so not expect her to be a virgin.

>How do we stop people from having sexual preferences

Are you literally retarded?

Maybe if white women weren't such aggressive trashy whores we wouldn't have this "problem"

100% separation works in theory

ive fucked every form of slant vag -- jap, korea, various Chinese sub=ethnics, Vietnamese, Cambodia and Thai. Philippine too if that counts as slant.

white girls are better

Probably because Asian females initiate contact, and walk up to the white guy. While the average white whore temptress sits there and waits for the white guy to initiate.

take your country back and deport sexpats faggot. Stay idle and you deserve what you get.

Dont worry we want it to stop too. Whites with whites

Not really, they approach "Chad" (hate that term but it applies). You aren't one clearly.

Wouldn't care if you slay the sexpats desu, they are all kind of disgusting

The competition should be making your own men better able to compete for taiwan women. Out compete the white men instead of complaining like an undesirable nigger

No you haven't, you're just worried about anonymous dudes on an image-board race-mixing.

You mean white women "swipe right" on Chad when theyre prowling for dicks on Tinder.

White women have no real social skills anymore IRL.

just keep bringing up Eliot Rodger

works every time

Korean pussy is absolutely top tier. The Colombia of East Asia. You clearly havent banged any Korean girls, otherwise you would never go back to anything else.

You don't, they are perfect.

It's literally because they're skinny. You wonder why nobody likes nigger girls?

>Implying German Japanese is not the masterrace after Finnish

kys

I'm a fairly alpha white male married to an asian. She makes a lot of money too though.. and is really hot.. so.. I don't know what to tell you. Some white women are fine but I was looking for someone that wanted a life partner, not a wallet and a big dick.

I have been attracted to Asian females since before my balls dropped. I like short girls, intelligent girls, and talented girls. Which are common qualities in Asian women. Also because they have much more class and a lot of control over their emotions, they don't nag and bitch if they don't get their way.

Stop making it so easy

Anyone have divorce stats between WMAW?

Its a combination of two very strong factors: inherent value/attractiveness of Asian women, combined with the state of white women right now. 99% of American white women aren't even worth dealing with. They bring nothing to the table but a shitty attitude and washed up looks. They are miserable and lost by the time they're 30 because their personality was entirely linked to partying. Once they settle into a mediocre career. and find their friends are all married or undatable, the ennui sets in, and its all downhill from there. AVOID.

>they don't nag and bitch if they don't get their way.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>t. Canadian who actually lives around Asians

>Women get vote in west
>women become half the electorate
>women vote for welfare state
>welfare sate is bigger government
>bigger government requires more taxes
>welfare state incentives single mothers
>government becomes surrogate fathers
>single mothers raise niggers
>niggers cause more crimes
>niggers create more single mothers
>bigger government creates mandatory gibs spending
>women will never vote away welfare state
>every solution to problems caused by welfare state = more welfare state
>families destroyed and birth rates plummet
>immigration to replace births
>men loose incentive to support system
>social collapse

Can you really blame them? they are beautiful ladies. I hope one of the falls in love with me.

doesn't that suggest that liberal democracy is the problem? I mean, the logic of democracy that gave men the franchise is consistent with the idea of extending it to women.

This is why monarchy/fascism is best system.

Asian gurlz, so gud. Yum

FAT
A
T

Most white guys go with white women, it's only weebs and retards that date chinks

Asian women are picking up and settling down with average white guys while white girls are still on the cock rollercoaster "finding themselves". they hit 30 and wonder why the beta bux has already been snapped up by average Asian girls and the Chads they have been banging continue to bang other younger girls.

by reigning in the white women who are so rapidly causing us young white men to despise all there is about their vapid, meaningless, and whorish existence.

When we take back mainland china and give it to you faggots, we're taking some trophies like this one home.