Jojo

ITT tremendous asspulls

Bites the dust

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kM3w4jIHEfA
momonga.zinky.io/other/jojocharasort.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If he'd called it Killer Queen Reqium, would it excuse Gold Experience Requim?

Not op but I get what you are saying. Golden experience requim is the biggest asspull ever though.

That's not part 4's biggest asspull. The biggest is Kira escaping and switching his face.

Man. The guy went from an interesting and convenient stand bomber user to "hory sheeit I control time lmao"

he "controlled" time by using bombs pay more attention

The entire finale battle against Kars

I liked it. Exposable weakness that took planning to beat (the first time).

I will never understand people who think GER was an asspull but think BtD is completely acceptable.

BtD literally just came out of nowhere and gave Kira a straight up power up, perfectly suited for the situation. GER had multiple volumes of buildup and in the end, Bruno still had to sacrifice his life for Giorno to get the arrow.

Fucking this. I don't understand why part 4 is not a spin off

Dio's coffin.

All of the parts are loosely connected.

Bite za Dusto was fine. The bigger asspull was weaponizing Stray Cat. It was neat, but it made no sense.

I won't deny that they're both asspulls, but BtD made things more interesting as the heroes had to overcome it while GER was just a silver bullet for defeating the big bad. So I think people are more likely to forgive BtD.

Explain how GER was an asspull.

Complete and utter bullshit? Sure, but not an asspull.

It conveniently happened to be the right powerup to counter King Crimson. Hence, asspull.

>took planning to beat
There was no planning, it just went from "it activates automatically" to "now I have to push the button, giving you an opening to punch the shit out of me"
it should have automatically gone off the moment he told the EMT his fucking name

The biggest asspull in the entire fucking series was Star Platinum deflecting the Emerald Splash.

No one can just deflect the Emerald Splash.
Bullshit.

Being honest i would have prefered kira winning, don't know why he is just my favurite he shoukd have won

serial killer fanboys need to die.

t. Kakyoin

YASUHO IS A MIRACLE OF THIS UNIVERSE!

Was BtD a requiem?

No.

Shut up, Gappy.

Stray Cat OVA when?

Biggest asspull in the Jono series was Jotaru using the world. Complete BS. 3rd arc was overall trash.

What makes it even more stupid is that Kira didn't take back BtD when the Duwangs first died in the second try
Wasn't he around when that happened?

JoJo is based around poor writing and asspulls.

>I can stop time too

BTD only activates automatically on subsequent loops.

>It conveniently happened to be the right powerup
That's exactly how requiems work your retard

How shit is my taste if my favorite part is Stardust Crusaders?

I'm not an insecure faggot who needs approval.

My favorite part is also 3

>I want to look cool with my contrarian shit taste

Im not contrarian it's just what i like, I don't shove it down anyone's throats nor fucking with people with different opinion.

You like part with Polnareff in it ? You have good taste.
You like part without Polnareff in it ? You have shit taste, off yourself.
Polnareff is pretty much JoJo`s litmus test. Everybody likes him, and nobody hates him. He have all quality to be best boy, and he IS best boy.

I loved Polnaref since he fought against Abdol. A true gentleman, like Jonathan

>Polnareff technically appears in SBR
Thank god

> Baytsa dastu
Thats how you spell it

This
>aah yes i've always wondered what I could have done with this random ass sliding stomach cavity

Says who? The only other Requiem we've seen is Polnareff's, and it wasn't a convenient powerup.

Obviously the biggest asspull, is the gay nigger priest accelerating so fast, he created a black hole and destroyed the entire JoJo timeline.

>black hole
That's not how it worked

youtube.com/watch?v=kM3w4jIHEfA

xd

at first i thought it was weird how kira wasn't aware of the loops in bite the dust but it makes sense. living the same day over and over just to make sure the people looking for him die would go against his "peaceful life"

Hayato had to arrange a specific set of circumstances to get him to ca it back. Hence "the first time".

>Bites the dust
>asspull

How? All it did was bring Hayato back to life. It failed at doing anything else.

And then the next arc goes on to expand on that power-up anyway.

Can one of you find that pic of Telence D'arby 's face on that guy mixing Doritos' and Mountain Dew together in a blender?

Thanks!

Reminder that Jolyne is for Jotaro

I'm not a fujo but Josuke and Okuyasu is probably the best ship out there.

They have no feelings for each other, fujo.

So anyone read this?

Has anyone here played a tabletop jojo game? Post the stands you've used if you have, I'm running one and need ideas.

Just go to superpower wiki, click on random and then combine the power you get with a band or song.

But that's stupid. All of those are like "dark matter manipulation" or shit like that, none of them are the crazy and weird powers that are common for stands

Well if you don't know what you're talking about then I guess that's what you'd say.

The whole point of the arrow was that whoever seized it would win.

Giorno seized it so he won.

How the fuck do people call this an asspull?

yes it was?
only thing he wanted was for diavolo not to have the arrow, and just that happened. A stand that held the arrow safe

Why can't retards use the catalog?

Eat shit, cocksucker.

Select one of the following:
>speedreaders
>people who didn't read the manga at all
>people who know Part V only through wiki synopsis
>people who dropped Part V
>people who are simply having a laff
>not-people

The last one implies each of the previous ones.

I don't think you get what Asspull means. The arrow and the concept of Stands with two parts were introduced in the fourth part, so why would it seem to come out of nowhere when they make use of that on the fifth part? There is also ground work for that ending within the fifth part itself.

I think you are mistaking "plot points I don't like" with "asspull".

He doesn't remember the loops, only Hayato does. Kira just reasons what happened in past loops by Hayato's reactions

Hey, does anyone have that website to know which jojo character's your favourite? Thanks in advance.

When?

He probably means that intermission chapter that explains what stands are.

Fucking this, it's astonishing how the Jojo fan base is retarded.
On top of what you said about GER, the arrow also got introduced through Abbacchio's sacrifice, and it has Polnareff's whole backstory around.
GER is as far away as you can get from an asspull.

I hope we can all agree
>Same type of Stand
Is the biggest asspull in the entire series.
I mean even that would be fine if The World's true power was replicating other Stand powers, but it literally is just time stop, and Jotaro just conveniently happens to have the exact same power.

momonga.zinky.io/other/jojocharasort.html

We kept powers relatively simple.
Follow 's advice. But I'd say give it a couple rounds. Keep it simple and versatile.
If you have a decent DM they'll probably advise you better. I've done two in two countries, same stand each time. A good group who are creative with their utilisation makes it incredibly fun. If you don't and have a shit GM who wants to push his fanfiction with canon characters, then it goes shit quickly.
You need the good kind of autism to make it fun.

Thanks a lot user.

>Same type of Stand
>Meaning that if Star Platinum had the same powers of The World, then The World should also have the same powers as Star Platinum
>Why didn't DIO just use World Finger to pierce Jotaro's brain during stopped time

Something I've never really been able to figure out, and I don't think Araki really has an answer for, is whether stands are an extension of the user, or a separate being that the user commands.

Users seems to switch between just committing actions with their stands automatically and vocally telling them to perform a move like a pokemon.

>Kira literally vaporizes someone by walking up to them and touching their face
>"If I'm too close to you, it would be too dangerous for you to detonate your bombs!"

Jojo is fun, but Araki is not a good writer at all.

Aren't there different kind of explosions
The ones he does with stray cat can hurt him, while the normal killer queen ones are fine
At least that's what I thought

They were both "primary" bombs.

KQ has 3 functions. Bomb transmutation, as in touching stuff to turn it into a bomb, Sheer Heart Attack, which is considered the secondary bomb, and Bites the Dust.

Touching that dude's face and touching Stray Cat's bubbles are the same thing, and if one hurts him, the other should do the same.

I'd consider vocally telling a Stand to perform a function as a trope of the genre, rather than the character literally telling the Stand to do something.
Stands are an extension of the user, they're pretty much ghosts that the user manifests with their mind.

Stray Cat's bubbles exploding have some force to them on their own. Kira learned his lesson when he first confronted Stray Cat and decided it was for the best that he doesn't get hit with an air explosion that has one of his bombs on top of it.

Did Kira use his stand in a smart way?

lol what a noob

He used it in a very asspully way.

underated

GER was an asspull because the arrows are supposed to give random power-ups. Silver Chariot got a completely random power, but Gold Experience got the exact power necessary to counter King Crimson. There was no reason to think that the arrow gives you the power you need and no such thing was ever said.

GER was so strong that Araki had to write Giorno out of the plot. All of the sons of Dio were supposed to gather when shit went down in Part Six, but Giorno stayed away because he'd easily win.

>GER was an asspull because the arrows are supposed to give random power-ups
>Silver Chariot Requiem is stated to have powered up into a form that is best suited to protecting the arrow, something that polnareff was trying to do his best before it happening
>random

>154230927
no, no one

>the every d/a/y Jojo thread

dude incest lmao

>All of the sons of Dio were supposed to gather when shit went down in Part Six
That was what Pucci was doing intentionally. They weren't necessary, he just wanted an edge and thought it would help. You really think 3 days before the new moon he had any time to fly to Italy and try and bring him back? Nah dude.

>Same type of stand
>Defined as "not much range, but strong"
>Crazy Diamond, Sticky Fingers and other stands with A destructive power and low range can't stop time
What did Araki mean by this?

Dio used Hermit Purple's power at some points so he could have access to only Joestar stands.

Sticky Fingers is not a Joestar/Kujo stand

>Same type of stand
>Meaning that if The World would get a powerup then so would Star Platinum for no reason whatsoever
Eyes of Heaven was some bullshit

Then how about Stone Free? It's got Destructive Power of A, and Range of C, just like SP and The World, with a good A in Developmental potential. Jolyne should be able to 'yare yare same type of stand' too.

It was never implied that the arrows give random power-ups even the first time someone got hit by it. The power-ups were always "situation based". Look at Kira, Giorno and Polnareff.

pretty much this

Diavolo is a terrible villain, and Gio is boring

Polnareff himself states that SCR formed in the same way with the same powers, when he only used SC to grab the arrow from behind a couch.
It could potentially be argued that Requiem's powers will be dependent on the most important time you will use Requiem in your life according to 'fate', but that's not at all definite.

Quick, we need more gyro