Enjoy hell, pagan.

Catholicism is kikery.

INRI = YHWH

Keep Catholicism in Catholic countries

>church of paganism
No thanks, also
>European
>Christian
Kek, next you'll tell me that atheists are Christians. WASP America was better than Catholic Europe, although ever since it let through catholicucks and their "cultural Christianity" bs, they've caused our country to be more "open minded."

explain

The one true church bump.

>has pagan influences
>papacy
>muh confessions
>muh "saints"
>made pagan holidays into "Christian" ones
>is liberal in the US
>responsible for watered down Christianity
>is non-American
kys

>they've caused our country to be more "open minded."
No. Protestantism is the more egalitarian and non essentialist misanthrope of the religions
Look at their churches. There is nothing to it. You can't build a civilisation on that.... a country yes but not a larger cultural dispensation. There needs to be an aesthetic there that looks upward and is more forgiving and inspiring.

There are regions in bavaria for example of tremendous beaty because of the catholic aesthetic

p.s. sola fide go home

>muh cherrypick of a two thousand year old church founded by Paul.
sinners come home to the one true church before it’s too late.

It's the quintessential european religion. Yours is just one that fetishizes the bible while catholicism is much richer which encompasses european pagan wteachings. Not afraid to admit it

The funny thing about pathetic catholics like you is that you idiots do not bother to do your own research on interpretation. You have to rely on "the church" to feed you idiots the bible. Protestantism actually tries to translate and argue in order to decipher the original meaning of scripture.

> cherrypicking one protestant specific church

But fair enough American protestants have created a great country for sure

Emphasis on the way American Protestantism was. It was against non-american things like judaism, catholicism, minorities, european culture, the church, etc. It wasn't egalitarian if you think lynching niggers, eugenics, the prohibition, etc. were for equality.

>uncucked at it's root
Not true. Read the catechism. It is leftist globalist cuckoldry

>worshiping the demiurge

>Yours is just one that fetishizes the bible while catholicism is much richer which encompasses european pagan wteachings. Not afraid to admit it
My point proven.
>one true church
kek

This is such nonsense. Just because we have a clerical hierarchy doesn't mean you can't to do your own reading. Many catholics still read Thomas and St. Augustinus who are catholic thinkers of great consequence

PROTS AND HEATHENS OUT!

I picked my denomination because it's correct. I don't defend mainline protestantism.

The SBC is also not a church, and is representative of evangelicalism as it's the largest denomination in the world

I appreciate your recognition of American Christian heritage :^) the Dutch have an outstanding theological contribution in my country

Just because you've been allowed to since (((Vatican II) it hasn't started happening

I'm talking about the purist and reductionist character of it. Sure protestants can be very based no doubt but the cause of that is not the religion per se. But I digress, I just think we can't have a Europe without catholicism. How do you explain the lack of Aesthetics in protestantism

Wrong. There was nothing before vatican 2 prohibiting you to do research into your religion.
As for sola scriptura. just suck it up, the bible was made contains a lot of truth but half of it is about jews in the middle east it's basically not enough and you focuss too much on it.
TLDR: most people have no business reading it
Try havingen a good time for once

Why is the bible so important to you?

Fair enough but that's because of the meximutts probably desu

Protestantism is a better fit for the u.s. I do tend to think. Perhaps the Irish and german immigration was detremental to the state of catholicism. But have a look at Hungary poland, austria southern germany Francist Spain Pinochet and the list goes on. All devout catholics

Sure if they were both obedient to God through the Bible, but protestantism and catholicism teach mutually exclusive positions on soteriology

Opgesodemieterd smerige Limburger

Does your religion require imposition on others
Is it your job job to bring salvation to all

Hollander
Haarlem 'vo

>But I digress, I just think we can't have a Europe without catholicism. How do you explain the lack of Aesthetics in protestantism
Christianity, in general, is almost non-existant in Europe. It's made up of tons of irreligious people whom only consider themselves Christians without believing in the religion. This creates watered-down, liberal, "open-minded" Christianity.
I specifically referenced WASPs, which I would argue that they developed structures at the time that were formal and semi-detailed, whilst keeping the structures reasonably simple for the construction of larger structures (such as skyscrapers, NYC before modernism is a great example). Baptist, Methodists, Lutheran, evangelical, etc. churches throughout the US (before modernism) had simple structures that were aesthetically pleasing, and many continue to exist. Some baptist churches have columns in the front and red brick on the exterior, with a white tower (usually with a bell) pointed upwards. Many sects developed simple, yet pleasing structures that didn't have to be detailed to the last cm. I personally consider the Americana culture as something that is aesthetic (in a simple manner, emphasis on simple). Even in the present, many protestant churches in the US are detailed like cathedrals (methodist churches in my area always resemble cathedrals).

Look at all these hopelessly fat and badly dressed prots

It's my job to teach all nations. Salvation is coming to a minority

>Christianity, in general, is almost non-existant in Europe.
Austria southern germany poland Hungary Italy to some extend. They are very much still there
Not here however
But the biggest cucks are protestant or secular countries like Sweden UK(although not really prot more state catholicism) France netherlands the U.S. sorry

Bible was writteen by kikes, is american e has to love everything made by the masters
Catholitismn had popes that were straigh oppose about jewish and condemn ursure.

>pointed upwards
Read Oswald Spengler?

Are you talking about "protestant" sweden, as in the country that allows atheists to manage churches? That isn't Christianity, nor is removing crosses, citing the Quran, etc. Atheist-Christianity (this is common in Europe) is not theistic-christ believing Christianity. Also, did you forget about France, Spain, etc.?

Fair enough. Many traditional calvinist churches have a simple aesthetic too. But I think it's not complete I think, there needs to be more. You can't build a civilisation which has as it's only awe inspiring buildings towers of capitalism they also need to reflect the godly truth
But I am going to sleep

They are secular religious people. It was not a hard shift from protestantism to the leftist religion of equality and universal utopianism. Same here. Leftism was a good fit for the ideologically puritan mindset people have here

Daily reminder: Protestants are kike larpers. If there is a true Christian church, it is the Catholic church.

Srsly protestcucks, if a non-christian can see how full of shit your ideology is, you should rethink things.