Raws aren't allowed anymore because of "scope creep"

>raws aren't allowed anymore because of "scope creep"
>despite this, there are over 20,000 duplicate files from Kissmanga alone
>spoonfeeding txt that tells everyone how to access
>you have to go onto their IRC and message someone for a special account to upload shit (who more than likely will never reply)

How did such a simple thing get fucked up? What could be improved?

So many shitty online reader rips. What's the point?

As long as it's run by retarded EOPs, nothing will improve.

He's using someone else's script that's a "firehose" script, which literally just grabs everything from every available reader for posterity. Said script has no way to disable certain sites. Rather than get help modifying it, he lets it run amok all this time.

Hiro ruins yet another thing. Thanks a lot you Japanese cocksucker

>you have to go onto their IRC and message someone for a special account to upload shit (who more than likely will never reply)
If this is true so far it's the worst offender.

>The datais both backed up to several off-site locations, and checkpointed hourly (with glorious btrfs). However, it's still a goddamn hassle to prevent and undo vandalism with just a single shared account, so here we are.

>The most unfortunate part of this change is we'll probably lose a fair amount
of "casual uploaders/organizers" who can't be fucked to contact a human for an account just to fix some filenames or add a missing chapter. If you are in this position, please do contact me or sunako. We promise it will be no more painful than signing up for this site in the first place.

It's necessary. The tight moderation is what keeps it so good by the end of the day

sunako never replies, just message pomf if you need an account.

Correction, around 18,267 Kissmanga duplicates if this is up to date.

While I would love to be able to share raws there, it's still the best resource for manga by far.

What is this exactly?

How much space would 18k+ duplicates take up? A tb?

Lurk more.

You don't need to know, newfriend.

Not even close.

How hard is it to just run a quick script to delete anything that matches [KissManga] and has another file with the same title? This is getting out of hand.

autists complaining some other autist is flooding their sadder panda

>Lurk more.
>Newfag.
Riveting answers, comrades. Next time, just don't fucking quote me if you're not actually going to say anything of worth.

I spend more time on this board discussing anime and manga, not secret clubs. Just because I don't jump in to every hoop spread around in hushed tones doesn't mean I'm new.

>deleting things
but why

Why scrape duplicates from every other site that rips from Batoto and then complain about storage space? We may never know.

Oh so more super sekrit klub shit that I have no need of because I've already got access to my stuff.

Carry on, then.

Nice one, ESL-kun

It's not that easy, see If they were uploaded by a bunch of different accounts it would be a huge fucking hassle to delete it.

The Kissmanga duplicates are done by the bot (that is ran by some other guy, I think). So yeah, it'd just be one account. You can still print a filelist.

>telling someone to lurk more
>a bad thing
Why did you get offended?

Original stuff like user uploaded RAWs, artbooks and the like should take precedence over stuff that is already easy to rip like Kissmanga.

No sir, we need 5 duplicates of every chapter.

sorry i dont actually use madokami so i dont know who that nerd is

If you dislike secret club bullshit and have access to a better general raw depository, please tell me.

>tfw animebytes has shit rules on manga/artbooks
FUCK THIS

I'm not offended. It's just a waste of my time, because I could sit here with my thumb up my ass and nobody would mention a name or site at all, until they got snubbed or insulted by somebody using the "lol lurk more kys" terms, like demonstrated in his post.

An answer such as "Secret Club Manga Downloader" or what-have-you would benefit both of us more, because I, and anybody else that doesn't need one of those, would instantly stop caring and come to the realization that this is just a blog thread to complain.

The kicker is that I already know about Madokami, I just don't need it, and have therefore never used it. So, I have no idea what the layout looks like, and would never be able to tell what website it is exactly at a glance, given the cropped screenshot in the OP.

'Lurk more' or any variant therein only works when there's a benefit to lurking. If the only way anybody actually learns anything from lurking is if somebody gets told off and leaks the name or information out of spite, or if they're bitching about some misgiving on the website itself, you've fucked up and completely misused lurk more in order to feel superior on a Mongolian Throat-Singing Showcase-Board.

Have a good night, lads. Remember to sage unimportant posts that don't contribute!

___Lurk more___

> Making a topic on """""sekrit club""""" ever

Fucking dumbass.

It's not really a """sekrit"" anyway, I just wanted to voice a complaint and see how many agree.

All Sunako ever does is act like a bitch in the channel late at night

The IRC seems like it'd be a massive circlejerk, so I've always avoided it.

>The IRC seems like it'd be a massive circlejerk
Shocking. Who could've seen that coming?

> The kicker is that I already know about Madokami, I just don't need it, and have therefore never used it. So, I have no idea what the layout looks like
>An answer such as "Secret Club Manga Downloader" or what-have-you would benefit both of us more
What? It's very clearly a manga downloader from the OP's image and text. If you're aware of what madokami is, and presumably also aware of the very limited number of manga sources Sup Forums actually promotes, I'm pretty confused as to how you couldn't tell.

>blog thread
How is complaining about upload policies for manga sharing the same thing as blogging?

>'Lurk more' or any variant therein only works when there's a benefit to lurking.
I'm guessing that guy, like me, assumed that the only way you would not figure out what this thread was about was if you didn't know about madokami, which is in fact something that is fixed by lurking.

It doesn't really have a circlejerk because no one ever talks there. Most of the activity is the admins getting irrationally angry at some randoms asking questions. Or getting irrationally angry at literally fucking nothing. Saying literally anything there is a gamble on Sunako throwing an autistic screeching fit of rage.

Jesus christ you're a faggot.

At least other anons are making backups of Madokami in case their faggotry kills it in the future.

>unimportant posts that don't contribute!
Holy shit someone please tell me this is bait
stay mad, newfriend.

Why would you even bother replying to the idiot who wrote an essay and then ran because someone told him to lurk more, just report and ignore.

Actually, you fucking indicated in that you knew it was a sekrit club thing, so seriously, how on earth would you not realize what it was if you knew about it, and why would you even ask if, as you said in , you have no need of secret clubs and don't care about them?

I just fell for bait, didn't I? Fuck.

are they?
it's wishful thinking that someone is

I don't think the raw thing matters, there's always Mega/Uploaded/whatever else as mentioned as an alternative.

I'm sure there are. Everything Sup Forums related turns out to have backups on someone's drive when it goes down.

What are their rules? I never upload anything there because their point system went to shit, so maintaining a ratio is a pain.

It's been confirmed before that it's being mirrored.

Wait, how does maintaining a ratio being hard prevent you from uploading things?

>No epubs, continuing series etc allowed
Recently they added even more autistic rules preventing uploads.
I had a whole bunch of rare uploads deleted because of their retardation, I replaced my uploads with shitty pointless music transcodes.

And there's an end.

>If you're aware of what madokami is, and presumably also aware of the very limited number of manga sources Sup Forums actually promotes, I'm pretty confused as to how you couldn't tell.
I haven't actually used Madokami, and for quite a while there was a period of time where a new one popped up every week because someone got buttblasted at somebody else doing something in an IRC or forum or whatever, so at this point there's enough private trackers where I stopped keeping track.

>How is complaining about upload policies for manga sharing the same thing as blogging?
Potato, potahto. They're very similar depending on who you ask.

We're all faggots here, buddy.

>Being fucking retarded.
If you were any less retarded you'd realize I was talking about mine. If you were less handicapped after that revelation, you'd realize I also saged mine.
If at this point you still don't get it please don't respond.

>Actually, you fucking indicated in(You) that you knew it was a sekrit club thing.
Because I'm not stupid. If anybody answers "Fuck off newfag," to anything that isn't "SAUCE" in an OTP thread or an ancient meme, it's a sekrit club.

>how on earth would you not realize what it was if you knew about it, and why would you even ask if, as you said in (You), you have no need of secret clubs and don't care about them?
I was curious and wanted to know what everyone was crying about.

Not everything that upsets you is bait. It could very well just be simple curiosity.

>rare uploads
what kind? still have them?

It doesn't, but making torrents is still a hassle. You'll get maybe 10 leeches and a few gb, but seeding stuff long-term doesn't have any real benefit now.

Some RAWs that a few anons scanned.

I've always wondered why some people put "raws" in caps as if it's an acronym.

Easier to read at a glance.