Trump Wax Statue Unveiled By Disney -- Looks Like Shit

cnbc.com/2017/12/19/donald-trump-show-opens-at-disney-worlds-hall-of-presidents.html
>President Donald Trump can now be seen by visitors to Florida's Disney World in an exhibit that presents a speaking robotic version of him.
>The opening of the exhibit was delayed from July 4, according to a New York Times report. ((( nytimes.com/2017/12/18/business/media/president-trump-disney-world-hall-of-presidents.html?rref=collection/sectioncollection/business-media&action=click&contentCollection=media®ion=stream&module=stream_unit&version=latest&contentPlacement=1&pgtype=sectionfront&mtrref=www.cnbc.com&gwh=F1943EF3A4693CF823C4973B8DC6C95D&gwt=pay ))) In June, Disney said Trump's recording session had been scheduled and that the attraction would be opened in late 2017. The new exhibit opens Tuesday after a "year-long transformation," according to the Disney Parks blog.

>pic related
This wax statue looks like complete garbage. If I weren't in my right mind I'd say it was a secret plot by (((them))) to subvert Trump.
Aside from that, there's a neat observation to be made here. The statue looks as if it was originally going to be Hillary Clinton. Disney might have actually fallen for the hype and thought she would have won and didn't go back to fix their mistake.

Kinda looks like Mrs. Doubtfire.

Looks like Chris Chan

Oh shit, that NYT link was too long. My bad, I don't really quote news reports in my OPs too much.

All their animatronic presidents look like shit.

RIP MADAME D

If they had done this shitty of a job on Obama there would be riots

kinda looks like Trump

NEWS FLASH:

Jews try to make Trump look bad. Full story tonight tonight at 11 after sports.

jimmy carter maybe

>wax statue
It's an animatronic.

They all look shit up close because they're meant to be seen from afar.

Looks like old Bill Muray.

It looks like they made a Hillary one and then changed it last-second.

Jesus christ it does

What came to mind.

Have you considered they're just really bad at making lifelike animatronics?

Looks a LOT better than Trump's, though.

It still actually looks like Obongo. I'm tellin' ya the "They thought Hillary would win so now they have to re-purpose the robot." theory is true.

Hahahhaa they made him look like a nigger trying to be white

>Trump Wax Statue Unveiled By Disney -- Looks Like Shit
It's called realism.

I thought it was the tall man from phantasm after going on Rosie O’Donnell’s diet.

>Jews try to make Trump look bad.

lol they had the YAS QUEEEN robot all set up then she lost so they put on the Trump toupee on her
we have the first transgendered robot president folks

>wax statues
>ever looking good
man you're worried

It looks like fucking shit just make a hologram like 2pac

Actual Wax Trump looks a lot better then animatronic horror movie prop Trump.

It does look like they had one ready to go for Hillary and then modified it for Trump.

That's probably what he will look like after two terms in office, but with less hair lol.

Real talk though, the monologue he gives at this Disney exhibit is A+ and respectful to him.

That painter guy looks like a she fag wonder what his story is

she*

Looks like they expected Hillary to win and didn't want to spend the money to make a new one so they just put a new wig and a suit on it.

Does that one still collapse into a black van? Or did they take that feature out?

This IS what happened. Don't worry, if you think that is going to stand on that stage for another couple months you don't know shit about Trump lol. That or someone high up in Disney will be found for being a pedo

>Looks Like Shit
will fix it and make it great again, desu
pic related

Looks more like Newt Gingrich.

Yeah looks great.

Looks like Jon Voight fucked Angela Lansbury.

>pic
Big if true

It's as if Disney had the audacity to create a Hillary statue beforehand, but repurposed it into Trump for the sake of mockery.

This is exactly what happened

That's a Hillary's head with Trump's hair and in suit.

It's even short and stubby like Hillary too.

Case Closed.

Disney made a Hillary mold for the animation and refused to remake another. Shameful.