Well, Christians? Explain the hypocrisy here

Well, Christians? Explain the hypocrisy here.

There's no justification. A faggot should receive medical care from an individual with that job, but the government should execute sodomites like Leviticus says, the same way it should execute murderers

Um, just because we're evil doesn't mean we shouldn't help them

I'm not Christian.
Kill Trannies.

has that even happened?

AYO HOL UP

I ain't washin' no whores feet.

God is dead so nobody is a christian or muslim anymore. Hence. They became more Jewish.

>"Explain this thing that literally never happened"

I like how Jesus is black and liberal, and the bigot white, blonde and conservative!

ignoring their faggot cuck doctrine was the smartest thing christians ever did

> black

Lol, Jesus was white by out standards and not a Jew. Jews like Usery, Jesus didn't...

Where is your evidence this actually happens?

Prostitutes are fine in the bible. They aren't exactly the hight of humanity, but their presence is tolerable.

I think I can explain it. It's a cartoon.

>Jesus is black
>Trans "person" and not freak
>Patreon link
>(you)
>56%
I guess Christcucks got BTFO

I'm not giving that tranny CPR, it goes against my belief in eugenics.

The guy on the right is saying what his instinct is saying, but using the words he knows to express it.

racists pwnt

I think the point is that Christ was too good for this world and that as much as we might aspire we'll never match his example but I guess that doesn't fit the ideological narrative that people like to set.

Who's the guy washing the prostitute's feet supposed to be?

Fuck off, fascist fag.

Prostitutes can be saved by Jesus.
Homosexuals can not.
Not even a tough one.

You can't get aids from washing someones feet.

>prostitute is black

wow very problematic prostitutes can also be white you know *withdraws patreon funding*

Some retarded liberal thought this could happen, and that's pretty much the same as this happening for real.

Also I guess this doesn't apply to those they label "nazi" and deem worthy of getting punched in the face, even tho they haven't done anything other than talk.

You can, but it's super unlikely.

Because while Jesus told that prostitute to stop being a fucking whore while washing her feet, it's a hate crime to tell a tranny to stop being disgusting and to get mental help even though you're saving its life.

Can if you both have any break in the skin.

You even medical, m8?

>Come to Jesus, repent and believe
>be welcomed

>Leverage the power of the state to force Christians to provide you with resources
>Get to continue treating Christians like shit

not exactly an apples to apples comparison there.

>hoe shoots up between toes
>washing opens the sores and she bleeds into the water
>you have a tiny cut on your hand or wrist

welcome to the word of aids, hope you like bathhouses because your going to be spending a lot of time in them

im pretty sure Jesus wasnt a sub sharan african

STRAWMAN

Jesus washed His disciple's feet, not a prostitutes.
After he saved the prostitute from being stoned to death, He told her to "Go and sin no more."
Also Jesus wasn't black.
An EMT would lose their job for refusing someone medical care, and I doubt there are few people who would choose letting someone die over getting a paycheck.
Why are liberals so dumb?

What is a straw man?

Im just saying it's a lot less likely than making out with a faggot

The hypocrisy was that OP was being a hypocrite by pretending to understand something he has no knowledge of, just fear and hatered for, and trying to lecture people about it who do have knowledge on the subject.
Wew.. what a clown. But then transsexuals are all clowns aren't they. >Scissoring your cock off is the right thing to do and those that disagree are terrible people
Mmm... okay 'sweetie' whatever you say

Please show me one christian EMT who has EVER done that? Seriously I dont like religious folk but that comic makes no sense..

For fucks sake you actually MADE ME DEFEND RELIGIOUS FOLK

FUCK YOU

Any medical professional in this situation would be fired, have their license revoked, and likely face criminal charges. Fake and gay.

they think not cutting of dicks of mentally ill faggots is denying them emergency medical care.

lmao christcucks got BTFO'd.
(also Black Jesus is as canon as White Jesus, deal with it cheerio)

When has a tranny been denied ems care due to being a tranny? Oh, never?

WE

Why do liberal comics always make up fake scenarios that have NEVER hardly happened at all, and then ask you to defend the position?
Go sit on your uncles lap and spin OP.

Did Jesus even wash women's feet? I don't remember reading that

Saliva doesn't transfer it

>Please show me one christian EMT who has EVER done that?

EMT's regularly have to refrain from treating faggots and druggies because of HIV risks. I'd be willing to bet they have to treat trannies with the same discretion.

Also, you're a leaf. You defend religious people all the time, with your babysitting of islam

So are jews niggers now? Why are they so easily able to shapeshift?

Galileans were white people who had tanned skin from constant sun exposure. Calling them black people is bullshit. You're an idiot.

Real Jews was Black my nigga

Jesus washed the feet of a whore as an example of humility, it had nothing to do with giving trannies money to chop off their dicks.
Ironically what OP missed is the part where Jesus preached at the same time he was doing it about keeping ones body like their minds and souls by keeping them clean lest they stray from the path of righteousness.
The example of the prostitute being cleansed to show that even those considered the worst of the worst could be cleansed and find salvation.

>I'm not letting that Christian bakery have their way, I'm gay and my lifestyle is better than theirs.

It may have happened, but not for religious reasons. LGBTfaggots at crash sites have to be approached with extreme caution because of disease risk.

Does if you both have a break in the skin.

You even medical, m8?

Jewish Tricks 101: The Nice Doctrine
It's bullshit

People like this try to associate Jesus with blackness in an effort to turn us away from the faith. They think that if they associate our Lord with something we don’t like, we’ll stop following His teachings. They know we don’t like blacks, so in their mind if they can convince us that Jesus was black, we’ll say “well, I’m not worshipping some nigger, guess I’ll be a pagan/atheist instead” see also: muh kike on a stick

We aren’t falling for the devil’s tricks

I see words, but you still aint showing shit

Yup all leaves are ONE person lol

Isnt jesus arab?
Why they draw him like a fucking Mexican when Arab people 'tend" to look more whitish than that?

They are not "white" but they are not fucking black

Christians are dumb and most of them have never read the bible. I guarantee no one ITT has read the bible.

>not a Jew

Chapter and verse. Whores washed his feet, I don’t recall the opposite

Jews and arabs are different races, but they are both whiter than the faggot's cartoon version.

Why do so many transsexuals draw shitty comics? Are there ones that draw/write good comics too?

Or, there is a morality which it would be best for mankind if we shared. AND that morality doesn't include transexuals who should rightfully be cast our.

Why is every Nip on this website so based?

>Are there ones that draw/write good comics too?
No.

That person isn't a Christian then. Are you trying to compare not baking a cake for a gay couple (yet offering SEVERAL alternatives close by that would) and giving medical care to someone they disagree with? That's not how Christians or Doctors work. Sounds like severe projection and mental illness on your part. As a Christian, please seek mental help from a therapist before you hurt yourself or others.

The biblical Hebrews were Dark skinned not white

>I AM BLACK, but comely, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, (Song of Solomon 1:5)

>MY SKIN IS BLACK upon me, and my bones are burned with heat. (Job 30:30)

>OUR SKIN WAS BLACK like an oven (Lam 5:10)

People here embracing christianity is absolutely the wildest case of blanket disagreeing with everything your opponent believes that I've ever seen. Makes me comfortable knowing that yall are on some dumb shit.

why is jesus a nigger?

Because they're usually burgers stationed at Kadina.

>Explain the hypocrisy here.
you thinking that this actually happens

But an EMT isn't legally allowed to refuse medical care to anyone, unless they're a special Jew EMT then they're allowed to refuse to serve goyim in NY (yes, really).

da fuq you talkin about. My mans Jesus was a true nigga og

Fire victim has blackened skin, mentions it is black now, somehow that means it was black before.

#BAKETHECAKE

They really were bluepilled before internet, they though prostitutes are barely normal, boy they were wrong.
>washing feet of prostitutes
Top kek, super cuck level achieved.

Nope, but to the leftist imagination is reality.
,also "1 post by this ID"

>But an EMT isn't legally allowed to refuse medical care to anyone
They can delay care if there is a blood-borne pathogen risk (which is always the case with faggots and druggies)

Americans are some of the most cancerous posters on this board, beaten only by Aussies, leafs, and t*rkroaches. There is no way that all of the Jap posters can be American and quality.

shut the fuck up honky bitch ass cracka

Simultaneously WE and pic related

all quotes taken out of context and last one is fitional. Image is darkened or from ethiopia

And most gooks have fewer English skills than Hiromoot (who already set the bar extra low)

Are you Portuguese?

When has there ever been a case of an EMS or hospital worker refusing a tranny care? They're required by law to help everyone that needs it. Strawman af.

Also Christians are cucks. They injected weakness into our society and they're the reason trannies exist.

I'm assuming that's only until biohazard gear comes along though.

According to the bible it's sinful for men and women to wear each other's clothes.

>Isnt jesus arab?
no? he was jewish retard

He didn't. He did allow a "immoral woman" to wash his feet, thus anointing him, though. The cartoon has it backwards.

I think thats the point user. Christians promote degeneracy and filth by accepting it. I think OP's point is that chirstians need to be more chirst-like in demanding that the degenerates reject their degeneracy 'go forth and sin no more' not keep fucking each other in the ass and giving HRT to small children. OP is pointing out how ridiculous it is to accept these people in our society.

>black jesus
>CE
Non Christians can not use Christianity for a basis behind their arguments.

Yes because white hair, fiery eyes, and skin the color of pic related is a black person. Have you ever known a negro to have eyes that can show expression?

Yes, but the average tumblrtard cannot even pronounce 'biohazard', so they read some washington compost opinion piece about 'right wing paramedic lets tranny bleed while waiting for blood analysis' and then they go and create this drek.

For most rightards, their "Christianity" is just a mask, a pretense they use as a cover for their other agendas. In reality they're about as Christian as a Hezbollah suicide bomber.

It's still hard to believe. Even though the U.S. military is a bro academy, I'd doubt that all Nip posters are burgers.

Have even less compassion 4 the (((social engineering class))) that breeds& promotes them .Don't care much 4 ot

>For most libtards, their "self appointed moral high ground" is just a mask, a pretense they use as a cover for their other agendas. In reality they're about as moral as a Hezbollah suicide bomber.

The story of Judah and Tamar makes it pretty clear that a man that does not support his family is worse than a whore.

And the world would be a better place. But what about the jews that lead people into this sin? Should they go unpunished?