Best boy

They're both best boys to me.

>serious protagonist
Fucking finally.

*blocks your path*

GX s1 actually fun

Onomatopaira and Onomatopia, user.

so we're just ignoring DM, GX, and 5Ds

Are you implying egao is anything but serious business?

We sad now bois

This is Ebina's work, right? Why is he so consistently great?

Noh Gil-bo actually.

No, that drawing was by Noh. You can tell because for some reason he photographs it with a giant shadow in the way, despite the effort he must have put into the drawing

If you haven't noticed by now, Ebina only sketches Fate these days

The fact that ARC-V's final arc premise is trying to get a fucking baby to smile for the world to be fixed would be the definition of lackluster especially if you'd play the comparison game with the other spinoffs.

truly best gx character

Oh, well, he does good shit.

Those two cards really help connect Yuma's archetypes well.
I really hope Yugi can get a similar card that helps generate synergy for the archetypes he used someday.

True

he's the only reason i managed to get through gx

Punished Thunder when?

List of characters who deserve to be remembered from Arc-V
>Shun
>Sawatari
>Sora?

>>Shun
>>Sawatari
>>Sora?
>Gon
>Enjoy
>Maybe Yuri

Fuck everyone else

Shinji

DUEL!

DST will start in some countries next week before ARC-V airs. Have fun with what time is it coming on posts. Japan's time is the only one that matters and they don't do DST.

so there are 3 more episodes to end and probably isn't counting this one, maybe?

how are they planning to finish this?

Since MCs get plot armour (aka Heart of the Cards) imagine all what bullshit we would have got had Yuzu been the MC and the plot revolved around her eternal quest to save her boyfriend.

All these characters look like they were drawn by a fujo. Are they?

man, everyone in GX was so STIFFED it was weird to see Ed and Asuka in the style for Arc-V. Even in one shot of Kaiba in GX it looks like they had to trace one close up used in DM

Sawatari
Shun
Enjoy
Dennis

No one else matters. They're all shit originally or were ruined over the course of the show.

What is going on here?

4S.
(S)hun
(S)awatari
(S)erena's (S)erenas

>nobody mentions Gongenzaka
don't disrespect my hazubando

Leo for being the biggest idiot in the entire franchise and ARC-V. Crow and Kaito who are hated more than their original counterparts. Everyone else who were borderline ruined for this mess of a plot honestly don't matter.

>No Sora

Shit taste detected.

Shun
Yuzu
Serena
Rin
Ruri

>Dennis
>Dennis
>Dennis
>Dennis

No? But they appeal to fujos

GX was made on a low budget and was never all out like DM, 5D's, Zexal, and Arc-V all which had amazing animation. Well DM sone of the time but the quality began to drop durring Doma.

>Season 1 Yuzu
>Season 1 Yuya
>Yuri
>Sora
>Sawatari
>Reiji
>Shun
>Gongenzaka
>Enjoy
>Masumi
>Mieru
>Michio

Anyone else aren't really worth mentioning nor caring about.

>how are they planning to finish this?
Half assedly as usual, what were you expecting?

youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8

Wow your criteria is at a really low bar. I doubt you'll give even a single thought to Michio or Mieru 3-5 years from now

SWING, THE PENDULUM ON QUALITY!

starting Kaibaland the quality went downhill, it was a miracle seeing some decent quality. At least the last episode they got the one who did second to best quality for it.

>quality
By now the swinging is between
>shit
>slightly less than mediocre

With what song will they finish Arc-V?

last episode was pretty good desu

Don't worry user, I intend to forget ARC-V past 51 ever happened until the next anniversary series to compare with.

OK, deleted the damn name.

Not including Sora is still shit taste.

Why the fuck would anyone discourage name and trip fags when it just makes it easier to keep them filtered

The animation was really good. That's about it.

Should I just close Sup Forums and wait for RAWS because my internet is too shitty for streams? I want everything to be perfect for the last Captain Falcon episode even though it's most likely going to be shit. Oh and are we finally getting PV for VRains?

KC Grand Prix? Yeah that was the worst looking Arc.

If you don't want spoilers, yes.

One Step.

Time to shun the thread.

a big shame honestly, you could get to see more strategy and good use of combos in that season but that's the only highlight of the season, besides all those low quality art of the cards
still no fairytales deck

New episode fucking when?

You got it.

SHUN

>PV for VRains
I hope. And hopefully it also doesn't look like total shit if we get one, I want something positive to talk about for once.

>massaging the chest honed by Academia's strict training regime and plenty of joyous ENTAME
What a lucky duck.

Well okay then. Have fun guys, I'll join you later.

Kaito was hated in Zexal? I thought he was one of the more tolerable parts, and he fell to the wayside pretty much in the 2nd half

Macfield's large tracts of land are also fine.

I just want to know who the staff are. Why is it taking so long for them to release that list

>everyone in GX was so STIFFED
Except for Manjoume (and Sho I guess). Every other male was like a beefcake though

stiff as in how they look, even the beefcakes looks so stiff, also those pointy chins

Jack
Crow
Kaito
Shinji

>shinji not in first place
RRRRRREEEEEEEEE
TOPS GTFO

Oh, yeah. That's probably because all of GX was outsourced to sweatshop koreans. I think it was because the main studio was working on Eyeshield 21 during the GX years.

funny how the opening and endings sort of look better but that's a common thing with anime

Why does Arc-V's Heartland look so dull and old compared to the Heartland from Zexal? I'm not talking about the destroyed Heartland, I mean the one we see in the flashbacks. Heck, even the "Neo-Heartland" field spell from Shun v Sora and Yuya v Reiji II looked far closer to the original Heartland than the one we see in flashbacks.

RURI!

I should've specified
>all of GX besides the OP/EDs
For those the character designer worked on them

>Why does Arc-V's Heartland look so dull and old compared to the Heartland from Zexal?
Because Arc-V has the same problem 5D's part 2 (up until Arc Cradle at least) had where the visuals (especially the settings and backgrounds) have a layer of generic-ness washed over them

i suppose, i mean in DM the last opening Overlap, the quality was the best but the arcs involving this opening were shit

I don't really know why the last DM arc looked so bad, as if the show's production was pretty much falling apart at the seams.

I guess something was going on at the studio because I don't think the Eyeshield 21 anime would've been enough to cause that.

which should i watch after the first series? the motorcycle/motorcycle mafia isnt my thing, so which are shit and which are best to catch up?

Ruriiiii

Asuka!

your guess is good as mine, I would've say because of GX but GX looked like shit so i don't know where they took all the good ones to work on

Ruri doke ne?!

Grace
Selena
Yuri
Sora
Gon
Enjoy
Roger
Shun

>AQUABA REO
just doesn't have the same ring as RAGE

Man I was expecting Shun to be more furious. The way he's banging on the door seems kind of weak.

>Shun's finally being told what's happening

Meh, they're all varying degrees of shit for large portions of their run. Pick your poison based on what you quickly see on google images or whatever.

>Asuka trying to explain shit
>Shun pushes her aside
Kek

this fucking baby.