youtu.be/3uIJgjmhbEI
>VP Pence in Afghanistan 12/21/17
youtu.be/L5tAvhRihfU

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/StratSentinel/status/944339261804957696
shinsekai.cadet-nine.org
military.com/daily-news/2017/12/21/marine-leaders-highlight-norway-units-role-deterrent-russia.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MAGA

Shadow-chan?

RNC Chairwoman looks like a huge MILF slut

ISRAEL JUST TRIED TO NUKE US
>ISRAEL JUST TRIED TO NUKE US

trump sign thing

PUSSY POOFTER ANIME FAGGOT AUTISTIC RETARDS

I JUST HEARD TWO COMPED SUSHIS FLY OVER MY HOUSE
WWIII IMMINENT, IT'S OVER GUYS NICE KNOWING YOU

Dude just get Kobo e-reader and get books from Lib-gen site. That's where I got my Whitehead Process & Reality.

THE BLUE WAVE IS COMING AND ALL YOU DID WAS AWOO~

SHUT

Is Drumpf going to do a thing over the Christmas Break?

COMPED!!!???

Larry Kudlow said on his show that Sen. Corker called him and they talked about the tax bill
afterwards Corker called Trump and was a "yes"
the big talking point is that yes this does add to the debt over 10 years, but that is going to be dwarfed by the tens of trillions of additional GDP

>plebs ITT haven't watched this masterpiece

We would never do that user. Not while there's still money to be squeezed out of the US

Corey Lewandowski of CNN?

>Christmas Eve is tomorrow night
What will you guys be doing?
You Americans will be with your relatives right and have some feast?

>There are some important things the public doesn't know about the so-called "Trump dossier," such as whether the FBI used information from the dossier to win court permission to spy on Americans. But the most important question about the dossier is the simplest: Is it true?
>In a seven-hour interview with the House Intelligence Committee Wednesday, FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe repeatedly declined to answer whether the bureau has been able to verify the substantive allegations in the dossier, or even to identify a substantive allegation that has been corroborated, according to sources familiar with the questioning.
>The dossier portion of the interview began with McCabe being asked if he thought the dossier met the standard of credibility the FBI required to open an investigation. McCabe said he believed it did. He said on more than one occasion that the FBI had worked hard to verify the dossier, telling lawmakers that the FBI had at one point sent investigators to London as part of the effort.
>McCabe was asked to point to anything in the dossier that he knew to be true. McCabe noted that the dossier said, accurately, that the unpaid, low-level Trump foreign policy adviser Carter Page visited Moscow in July 2016.
This level of evidence, was enough for FBI to consider SD a thing of interest. That it reported correctly something that was in the press. Is this a fucking joke?
>McCabe's questioners were not impressed. Page's Moscow trip was reported in the press at the time it happened; the simple fact that he was in Russia was not a revelation. Lawmakers reminded McCabe that Page's presence in Moscow was long established and then asked again: Was there anything more in the dossier that McCabe now knows to be true? McCabe, according to sources, said he did not know how to answer the question.

I'M JUST A HUMBLE TACO BELL EMPLOYEE
I DON'T DESERVE THIS

like a pop shove it

i pull up with a steak

i let my dick hang

im on some ramen nigger shit

just listen to it im not making it up

for months ive thought this guy ate ramen noodles off his stoop in new york

Politics thread lad

hes disgusting enough to push his christian beliefs on his other family members, i hope they had a happy hanukkah

I havent watched, only read.

PUSSIES AREN'T ALLOWED IN THIS THREAD

>twitter.com/StratSentinel/status/944339261804957696
Now he'll need to use the knife-hand, are you happy norks?
Your fate is sealed.

Wife of Fusion GPS founder Simpson, visited the White House the same month Fusion GPS was hired by the DNC.

Very many coincidences.

but he's a SIPper there's no evil in his heart

BEGORRAH

>read the LN's
damn boy

missed Tucker was it worth watching?

if pol hates jews why does pol support trump who supports israel the jew capital of the solar system ?

it's japan's testament that we shouldn't have abandoned vietnam

>implying they're missile tests and not ayylmao stealin' our wimmenz.

>He
Who's Mika talking about that sexual abused her?

That's so stupid it's hard to respond.

>he signed legislation with quill feather pens plucked from a bald eagle perched on his desk.

Yes.

GOOD QUESTION, WHEN YOU FIND OUT, TELL ME

Joe.

Satania a shit

>LNs
There's an LN?
Only the manga I've read.

i'm with my mom

Did he make the right move?

you're right. I can no longer support Trump.

I'm a Cruz missile now

he's going to make jerusalem the palestinian capital too, and then they're going to accept peace and everyoine will go fucking nuts, its gona be terrific

post your face when you realized that getting rid of christmas is actually a positive christian movement cuz that shit is pagan af

were beyond post ironic

Brazilians know Marine memes?

>>Christmas Eve is tomorrow night
It's actually the night after next.

the manga was better without using much of the dog gag.

Go have your reddit circlejerk in reddit.

The election is over boomertards.

Yes. It was sweet him giving pens to the camera men, etc...

here you go:
shinsekai.cadet-nine.org

BASED

>mfw that wasn't even the craziest guest

AWOO~

Hey Flip. Did you know that 22.2% of White Gentiles are under 18??? And about about 22.9% are between 18 - 34???

Going to see Star Wars tomorrow. How bad is it?

Big Jew Daddy of course

>Trump answered several questions, including whether he had learned anything from the legislative process related to the tax overhaul, whether he would travel to sell the tax package and whether he wished he had started his congressional agenda with infrastructure.
>"We're going to get infrastructure," Trump told reporters. "Infrastructure is the easiest of them all. We're very well on our way. We have essentially repealed Obamacare. You know, the individual mandate was a very big factor in this bill, frankly. A lot of people don't talk about it because the tax cut is so important."
>As reporters kept pressing Trump, aides moved closer and closer to the Resolute Desk, gently prodding reporters and photographers to leave the Oval Office. With the President still talking, chief economic adviser Gary Cohn and other officials stood in front of the desk, all but blocking Trump's view.
>Finally, White House chief of staff John Kelly also joined in and asked the press to leave, saying: "Helicopter is running out of gas," referring to Marine One that was waiting to take the President to Air Force One.

Lmao

C'mon Joy, Corey did nothing wrong

don't give them your money

you cant wait a year and watch it for free on tv instead of giving hollywood money?

The best Trump press conferences are when he's angry, and he was in a very good mood today.

fun to watch but full of plot holes and terrible humor. Just make sure to shut your brain off and enjoy the 'splosions

Trump shoudl listen to his heart. If he wants to speak, speak.

YOUU DRUMPF TARDS ARRE TTHE MOST CRINGIEST PIEECES OF SHIT IN THE WORLD TAKE YOUR ANIME PHOTOSHOPS AND GO TO HELL YOU FUCKING RETARDED PIECES OF SHIT

Maybe he was just admiring the banner stretched around her ass

>Even /fit/ is managing to find jobs in the Trump economy.

We're all going to make it lads.

KIM JUST TRIED TO NUKE CALIFORNIA
>AHHHHHHH
>AHHHHHHH
>AHHHHHHH

drill the oil, face turmoil

Trump knows the bluewave is real.
It's why he said he expects to be working with democrats.
Bipartisan infrastructure that will never happen.

All you had to do was VOTE.
It's going to be alabama in every state.

PIECE OF SHITT BITCH, I'D PUNCH HER IN THE GUT THEN FACEE. DIE BITCH

What the fuck is South Dakota doing?

Explain this map.

Hope Gen Z wasnt a mistake
Cause most of the millenials are too much brainwashed by talmudvision

Ok

>Neller emphasized to the Marines that they should remain ready to fight at all times, predicting a "big-ass fight" on the horizon.

>"I hope I'm wrong, but there's a war coming," Neller said. " ... You're in a fight here, an informational fight, a political fight, by your presence."

>Neller later told the Marines that he expects the Pacific and Russia to be the service's operational points of focus as the nation looks beyond the fights in the Middle East that have stretched into the better part of two decades.
military.com/daily-news/2017/12/21/marine-leaders-highlight-norway-units-role-deterrent-russia.html

80% of us love your military.

Press R to rake Canada.

you burgers destroyed iraq more than vietnam with your uranium mini-weapons :-\

"im on some ramen nigger shit"

deal with it thats what it fuckin says

literally schwifty six

He basically did; that signing ended up with a long stream of consciousness non-presser

remember to report avatarfags

the fugg does this meme map even mean

Made by anti Trump people peddling marxist garbage. Star Wars used to mean something before. If you're going for socializing its fine but otherwise I wouldn't watch this shit.

>tfw able to do more and more situps

and it was good imho

>Star Wars

Talmudvision should be the actual name for television

Not more than soviets destroyed and were an utter and total failure in Afghanistan.

White mothers % of total mothers minus white women 15-44 % of total women 15-44 for each state
reservate niggers on turbo