/OURGUY/
/OURGUY/
/OURGUY/

JEWS LITERALLY ON SUICIDE WATCH

Other urls found in this thread:

haaretz.com/us-news/.premium-1.830272
youtube.com/watch?v=A5sbegfCz7o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

for those who aren't aware, this is the guy that is running against Paul Ryan next year. He stands a good chance of winning too.

Its fucking real!

bumping. WE NEED TO GET THIS GUY INTO OFFICE

Nehlen general when?
>tfw we got Gen X to name the jew
IF YOUR GENERATION HAS THE WORD "GENERATION" IN IT YOUR GENERATION IS BASED
>t. Gen Zyklon

Look I think he's awesome, but isn't it possible that he's Paul Ryans way too extreme controlled oppo?

Elect this guy burgerbros, if you manage to pull this off then the ovens (((they))) have been memeing about since 1945 will catch up to them.

Seriously, volunteer for this guy, do your part and do not screw this up. He isn't getting any major attention because they knew that if he gets exposure, then his election will be an inevitability. Help the man to get the right amount of exposure and you will set the kikes agenda 50 years back. Or perhaps 75

>get kike puppet controlled op into office
>worst case scenario he'll just be Paul 2.0

I check this guy's twatter every day for the laughs. He says shit like this all the time. People like him are the future of the political right. Truly /ourgoy/.

This should be for this

Jews BTFO

Don't shill your shitty Twitter account her faggot.

Didn't Paul Ryan basically say he's going to resign in a few months?

Tfw dumb millennial

more like the goyim keep falling for it

Confirmed for pol

If he or any other Republican gets in we get the following effect: someone else gets elected by the house to be speaker (not Ryan). And we don’t get a Democrat.

So basically, either we get a better Speaker of the House, and Ryan 2.0 in his former seat... or a better Speaker AND a WN in Ryan’s seat!

You can still be in a higher rank of Gen Zyklon
Like a modern Patton or Hitler or whatever

This guy does deserve a /dg/, I'm just too lazy to do it.

I'd move to Wisconsin just so I could vote for this madman.

i dont get it someone help me

SOMEONE MAKE A NEHLEN GENERAL THREAD! HE IS OFFICIALLY /OURGUY/ 2ND ONLY TO TRUMP. thoth agrees

He's better than Trump. He's not sucking on the jewish teet.

Jesus christ, this fucking timeline

when can i vote him in?

God damn I want to move to Wisconsin so badly

he's the only mainstream politician to name the Jew in decades

>muh lip service

ok

I want to move just so I can vote for him.

respectable but now they're going to make him lose

>paul nehlan

this faggot is controlled opposition. i want to believe as much as you do, but they are playing you for fucking retards if you believe (((paul ryan's))) challenger would personally take credit for the "alt-right" "cooperation" with the Trump campaign and subsequently post goyim memes. the (((control))) is more obvious than gary johnson for christ fucking sake

Ah, the lack of moderation that results in a random tweet getting 8 threads. I love it

Nehlen is doing fine, if the shills werent overspamming his totally normal regular content, you wouldnt even notice. just ignore these dumb threads, Nehlen is a good guy theyre just trying to write off as some neo Nazi when they decide to write all their articles about how much the edgy nazis at Sup Forums like him now. It all started litearlly the day Paul Ryan Politico article about him possibly retiring happened. Which would make Nehlen the default R contender for that seat. Use your fuckin heads, jeez

>talking about Jewish control is controlled opposition

Sure thing Schlomo. You're right. I was going to vote for him but you convinced me to vote for Ryan.

I assume Nehlen is coming to terms with the fact he'll never be a politician

Nehlen is retweeting David Icke, ?

▲ ▲

▲▲

>haaretz.com/us-news/.premium-1.830272
kikes have outed him

If Sup Forums does not declare a fucking meme crusade to support this man, than I'm giving up on this place. This is about as /ourguy/ as it gets. Hell, I'm honestly worried that he's controlled opp because I cannot fathom that a man could show his power level so openly and not have been literally tarred and feathered by the media.

you really believe this faggot when he claimed responsibility for the "alt-right" "cooperation" with the Trump campaign? pragmatically/logically/literally why would you ever make such a batshit insane claim to anyone? especially if you were running against paul fucking ryan of all people??

>Its real

To paraphrase Ernst Zundel when you have weimar conditions you will have weimar solutions. Furthermore Americans have that cowboy/frontier spirit. Things will be bloodier then Germany when the time comes.

youtube.com/watch?v=A5sbegfCz7o

we need to organize a way to aid this man in getting into congress

Any ideas????

Didn't he run against him last year and got btfo? I support Nehlen and want him to win, but what makes his chance better this time around?

Look at Hitler’s record through the years, user.

>tfw born in83 and see some definitions are included in X but deep down know I’m a shitty, shitty millennial.

He knows what he’s doing. Some people need to storm the beach so the armor can land.

Now repubs know he was a piece of shit that wanted hillary over trump. Hes fucking gone, although it might be someone else that takes his spot.

It will be better when we go all out for him just as we did with Trump

So fucking Jewish, they want you to subscribe to read their brainwashing bullshit.

FUCKING KEK I LOVE THIS TIMELINE
CHECK'EM

Go to bed Luke

ALSO HE SHOULDN'T SPERG OUT ON THE 14/88 STUFF BCUZ NORMIES WILL NOT VOTE FOR HIM, HE SHOULD HINT AT IT BUT NOT SAY IT DIRECTLY.

paul ryan is leaving the senate, he is not paul ryans challenger

Everyone should watch that interview
Ernst Zundel literally (hitler) BTFO the fucking holohoax at the famous Canadian Holocaust Trials.
The Canadian (((Courts))) decided that his views and evidence were a threat to mainstream history. They shut it down and when Zundel got back to Germany, they detained him and arrested him for 10 years, illegally.

Ryan is likely retiring because hes a fag and doesn't wan the impending scandal to destroy his family.
Paul Ryan sleeps in his office, goes to early morning workout sessions with unknown young men, and does all kinds of other shady shit. Hes going to bow out of politics.

>mfw it's real

We have to get this guy in

This guy is fucking great!

Unironically, it needs to happen.

Confirmed he is one of us.

fuck this shit, I identify as Gen Z

This guy gives zero fucks. I’d vote for him.

no way dude ur fuckin with me nigger

God it will never settle with me. I'm kind of a tight ass and I never would have pronounced and remembered bearen-steen bears with that spelling. All the physical copies are correct with different spelling. Trump and whatever comes with it must have changed things, or something, and maybe this is a sign? A children's series people couldn't ignore while they're learning pronunciation?

The way the jews are freaking out about this guy is Trump-election tier. Why is their neurosis so god damn hilarious?

The department of walls and catapults

This nigger retweeted David fucking Icke

BUMP!!!!

>revealing your power level thismuch
Yep, he has no chance. He gives zero fucks at this point

This thread is very one track. No one is saying anything of interest. Feels glowy like Cia niggers, sanctive duty to say so.

Where can I get a chocolate gorilla? That looks good.

What the fuck is this, jew trickery? It has never been spelled that way, am I going crazy what the fuck is happening?

you're stupid that's all.
One person told another it was "Berestein" and it carried on.
You were just more inclined to "Berenstein" as it sounds much better than "Berenstain"

Just because he's crazy, doesn't mean he's always wrong.

Bump. This is some good shit. Hope he runs seriously against Ryan.

My wife and I remember it as bernstein bears... Huh. Race war now!

Like this shit, this guy abbreviated white nationalist like somebody would have to be one to call out ridiculous actions of a breakaway social and economic group. Decides to bump the thread two hours and five minutes later. This guy should be looked at twice, they've sucked every bit hiding ulterior motives, maybe something is there.

wow so that's how it goes huh
you guys are gonna run a literal nazi now?

Ryan is retiring hes not even runniing again.

>meme crusade

I"m sure reddit will oblige you

First thought is he controlled opposition. It makes sense they'd run a seemingly anti-semetic candidate who misses the point.

dumb frogposter

>implying losing a house majority leader that is as experienced as Ryan to some (((OUR GUY))) is a good idea
None of us belong in the public eye.

Sometimes I feels like Sup Forums has a readership of 100+ million...

What point is he missing? What benefit would (((they))) get from a likable guy like Nehlen spreading awareness of what what they are up to?

yeah run an actual literal nazi what could possibly go wrong

nothing is beyond our reach

But I thought a nazi was our president already?

nazi sympathizer =/= nazi

This is (((their))) new plan. They create a candidate and have them go absolutely crazy (just like Moore), then they shame the voting state on a nationwide level into voting for the Democrat, then the Dem wins.

Controlled Opposition, 100%.

This, they expect one of us in the wreckage.

Was he on INfowars?????

This place is a fucking joke, make way for actual thought, no one ever came here for this low rank bullshit. Reminds me of the kind of comraderie a pseudonymous board would have. Glad you're on Christmas break kiddos enjoy it

>comraderie
Found the pinko.

>everyone is controlled opposition
Yeh nah. Nehlen won't win the next primary so your idea won't come to fruition. He's betting on the long term.