Canada or Brazil

Now that the dust has settled, which country is best?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f7fKKB7V3Jk
youtu.be/OAWmr7_bqQs?t=1h30m48s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Best? Surely you mean worst?

Day of the rake will happen soon.

come to brazil

In all fairness, Brazil is a third world country while Canada just has a lot of faggots and liberals. There is no comparison to be had

Canada is nothing but low T faggots and Brazil is a shithole.

Well let's see on one hand I could go to Brazil and probably be gang raped and murder by a feral pack of mutts in some shanty slum, or I could go to Canada and be ear raped by some tranny hapa couple with Trudeau's butthole still on their breath.

Watch all the Amerimutts side with their fellow nonwhites by picking Brazil.

I'm sorry but Putin is out president now and Russia does not respect Canada. They told us to rake leaves.
youtube.com/watch?v=f7fKKB7V3Jk

And now America is too because reasons. Or at least influential figures are just about to accomplish it.

Trannies are an American problem. You're the tranny capable of the west.

You're spot on about the hapas though. Within the next 20 years we're going to have a bunch of hapas being born and calling themselves "white". Then we'll also be 56% face too just with chinks instead of spics.

"White than you Muhammad" - Kyle Chong, Typical Canadian Citizen 2041

Clearly Brazil, specially the Northeastern region.

Canadians are cuckolds Brazil hands down.

I hate Canada you're worthless all you do is leech off of America it wasn't for us you would have died years ago

>Brazil fucks trannies.
>Canada elect trannies to congress.

It's clear we have our shit together

Both are better than i'maburgermuttplsdon'tshootmeland

I'd elect the shit out of that

This is a lot like asking whether it’s better to stick your dick in a fat chick or a blender. I mean we all hate fat chicks but come on.

As shitty as Canada is its funny to see all these Amerimutts complaining

>tfw when I have citizenship in both these shitholes

>tfw when your country is so corrupt even jews don't know how to take advantage anymore.

its hard to say really...

Brasil has more death squads and people willing to kill you over drug money, but canada has that lost, longing ennui despair that constantly hovers over it.

I swear every canadian who is not outright mad at the state of affairs is deeply depressed.

canada but they need to kick out all the chinks ffs

First tranny elected in Brazil: 1992
First tranny elected in Canada: 2017

Nice try you tranny loving monkeys.

There's literally no reason to hate us. Canada hate is a stupid meme

Canada is best if you're poor.
Brazil is best if you're rich.

>implying rich people in Canada don't live in paradise

My paradise includes unlimited supply of THICC bundas.

>Giving half your money to CRA
>Paradise

One is ran by a bunch of criminals and I'll probably get stabbed by one for being a white male.

The other is run by SJW little bitches and I'll probably get stabbed for being a white male.

I mean I've been stabbed in Canada once already, but at least it wasnt for being a white male... yet.

Brasil , Canada has no culture

I mean,our police has really shitty resources and prisons are filled,so they usually execute criminals depending on how much lefty bullshit there is in their city,so in a sense we have literal Death Squads

>Trannies are an American problem

I don't mean "American problem" as in it solely affects them. It is more prevalent there than the rest of the west. The poster was trying to call us a country full of trannies when his country has more trannies both percentage wise and in terms of its existence in his society.

>85 IQ brown insects
>Spices to cover up rotting meat
>Violence and drug cartels
>Wave of racially ambiguous mutts
>Invade white area, ruin it, leave, repeat
>LARP as ancient cannibal tribe or as the Spaniards who raped them

Nice all you spics have.

Naive fool.

We’ll take Canada in the next 5-10 years.

Brazil is basically a nigger shit-hole. It’ll get glassed

At least we're getting better, probably

>implying the USA will even exist in 5-10 years let alone be capable of imperialism

Isn't there some law in Canada that kids can be taken away from parents who don't believe in the transgender ideology?

>Brazil has browned former white folk, millions of Brazil niggers and Lebanese arabs
>Canada has browned whites, millions of chinks, Haitians, poos and Syrian arabs

I’ll stick with Australia or the State we’re still 50%

>Brazil
>Nonwhite

aside from the snow. Canada will be virtually indistinguishable from Brazil by 2100.

There are no transsexuals in parliament

Unironically, Brazil. At least it has it's own distinct identity and culture, as opposed to just being "Not America: The Country". Also, bundas.

Is Tropa d'Elite real life? Cool movie

youtu.be/OAWmr7_bqQs?t=1h30m48s

Brazil's BOPE alone could fucking wreck Canada's military.

Just give it time and we'll have our own death squads for our multicultural slums

Yeah... Thats it...

Only Hong Couver, the rest is fine.

/thread

Youll take a dick to the mouth in 5-10 minutes. You cant beat sand niggers or viatnamese farmers, good luck with us mutt.

No lol

The provincial government of Ontario wanted to do something like that

i'll take faggots over crime rates that make the US look civilized