Christian Teacher charged with sexual assault on student under 14

There is some more info on her wiki: everipedia.org/wiki/nancy-leigh-ann-brann/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_cBSH1JI7Qs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's only nice when they're hot.

Lol you literally stole my thunder. This bitch looks like a methed out lot lizard from Oklahoma.

It's never nice. Boy or girl, it's still rape.

Legalize child and adult sexual relationship right fucking now!

t. girl who thought she had a "special bond" with her 9th grade English teacher until she found out that he was banging her best friend instead

Need age, sex, and race of "victim."

Imagine being this much of an american.

nnnniiiiiiiiiiiiiii-
Fuck. That poor child. Lock this evil bitch up.

nice.

checked and, you can probably already get away with it in your country desu.

It should only be illegal if the female teacher is old and/or ugly. Lock this bitch up.

How would you feel if your 14 year old daughter was getting porked by the 30 year old PE teacher in the locker room?
I'm not saying I wouldn't have gone for a hot young female teacher back when I was in grade school, but I recognize it would have really fucked up my psyche.

I'd be fine with it. He has a job and can provide for her. Better him than Tyrone or Jamal.

not nice

Not all kids are perverts but some kids do want to fuck older people because they find it satisfying to dominate an older person.
Tons of girls could get jailed for fucking me when I was younger and I would not want that.

Women are master predators. Society has disguised them.

youtube.com/watch?v=_cBSH1JI7Qs

what if I tell you I tried to fuck full grown girls when I was as young as 8?

I'm 30 now, I want to make little girls cum.

Based vietnam.

If they were to marry before the sex happened, I'd be ok with that.

Why not take one to be your wife?

>everipedia

kys

still would

nice

If you couldn’t fuck at 14 years old without fucking up “your psyche” you are a legitimate pussy bitch unworthy of reproduction.

My stepdaughter is 15 and she has huge d cup tits and a bomb ass. I wouldn’t touch her because of man made arbitrary laws, but she’s 100% fuckable and I would love to.

DEFCON 1

IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR POLLACKS

Warning to all Sup Forumsacks. Due to recent events trumpfags have softened their stance on the kike.
This has invited a massive invasion of kike shills who regard this as an opportunity to strike.
Don't let them subvert this board! Push back and put them in their place!

REMEMBER WHO THE TRUE ENEMY IS

Mfw when was (((molested))) at the age 14 by 25yo staff woman in the summer camp.
It caused emotional trauma which i still suffer from. I feel too much horny and sometimes cannot concentrate on important things like shitposting or drinking vodka with homies. Feels badman :(

Lucky motherfucker

It should also be a capital offense if teacher is male.

Well, good news, I'm MGTOW!

Lucky

id pork the piggu on the right
mainly cause she seems like she'd squeal when i put it in her poop chute

14 or less is too young.
15 for a man, 16 for a girl.

I don't believe it
and don't believe Wiki either
jews have fertile imaginations and usually on the depraved side

My suffering with (((molesting))) lasted more than a month, actually. Shit was RAW.
Well, if talk seriously about this i felt pretty much depressed when summer is gone. On the other side, when i started to date with girls my age i had some good experience, so I never felt confused around girls like some of my (orbiter) friends.

Gary Glitter went to Vietnam thinking just that.

She's ugly, poor kid. Lock her up for life