Sargon knew of doxxing
youtu.be/-i3XXPoaiIk

>The Madness of the Sargonites (AH)
youtu.be/JkBuI6er71c

OLD

***QUICKEST RUNDOWN VID***
>Could it get any worse? (It could)
youtu.be/J4xQoF-NyAQ

(((Kraut))) was a Jewish youtube skeptic (fedora athiest) who led the witchhunt against alt-right youtube girl RageAfterStorm & got her fired from her job. He then attempts a skeptic "debunk" of Race Realism by snarky pilpul Youtube vids.

This YT debate on Race Realism goes on for the past 4 months: Kraut & Tea vs JF Gariepy (Québécois PhD Biologist) & Ryan Faulk of The Alternative Hypothesis. JF & Alt-Hype have been merrily BTFOing Kraut.

Kraut's sekrit Discord is leaked revealing a massive dox & pilpul Op. of Skeptic Stasi working w/ /leftypol/ & Antifa to infiltrate, gaslight, & delet every Alt-Right/Race Realist on the net (& fake their nudes) called Operation Mincemeat & Operation Red Mackerel. Kraut's world comes TUMBLING DOWN & he deletes everything.

Other urls found in this thread:

disqus.com/by/codrinstavri/
adevarul.ro/profil/codrin.stavri
patreon.com/Veemonro
youtube.com/user/veemonro
steamcommunity.com/id/flamedram0n
escapistmagazine.com/profiles/view/Codrin Stavri
youtube.com/channel/UCuoFIyMX7PmlwwdmpXfyeNA/live
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Does anybody have anymore info on Sargon's shabbos goy Vee (aka Codrin Stavri) I heard he has a Steam but I can't find one under any of these names
disqus.com/by/codrinstavri/
adevarul.ro/profil/codrin.stavri
patreon.com/Veemonro
youtube.com/user/veemonro

>Fucking "suck up to Jim" Warski

Top 10 Anime Betrayals

Fuck off with this shit - Vee might be an annoying cunt but we don't need to do this.

I'm spoonfeeding you just this once you tech illiterate faggot
>Same avatar from vee's old videos

When will you race realists learn to recognize the Jewish phenotype?

he can do anything, vee wouldnt give a shit. he's a money grubbing gypsy who would backstab you and he always says this.

Thanks man
fuck off

>so what if races are real hahaha it doesnt affect my morals hahaha.At least I have ethics, unlike you alt nazi scum
Skeptics have broken through denial into the bargaining stage. Time to sow the seeds of cognitive dissonance.

Warski is such a fucking little worm. I can forgive him being too stupid to challenge Kraut in that RAS stream, I don't think anyone ever expected Andy to be the sharpest tool in the box, but not for being too much of a coward to own up to it.

Believe me I don't want to be defending Vee at all but you're right - he would backstab.

>we don't need to do this.
do what? it's just google.

escapistmagazine.com/profiles/view/Codrin Stavri

Here's were he shilled his videos on gamergate. He stopped posting once he got a warning on one of them.

Don't be a beta bitch cuckold
This is all public information he put out there so it's not doxing t. vee mon (furry) roe
:^)

>Alt-Right
you mean those controlled opposition morons that shilled for gun control and net neutrality.

top jej

>profile pic
Codrin Stavri is actually Jim! Holy fuck this is big

>being too much of a coward to own up to it.
well i think hes redeemed himself this past week. the killroy shit was great and saying him and jeff were done was fantastic.

Stop with those fucking threads, who fucking cares about them

It's publicly available information though and therefore not doxing.

Thanks. Why do all commentators shill their shit so much?

Damn, I wasn't being original.

Not all alt-right is (((alt-right))) my guess is most normie alt-righters are just pupae 1488ers

they are makeing the threads because they haven't realized that the alt-right is controlled by the jews.

imagine being autistic enough to care about and reply to e-celeb threads unironically

It sits funny with me on a personal level but I'm not gonna tell you not to. Go ahead, lads.

I disagree that the European nations (of which I do not consider the English to be of, but I'll gloss over that for now) should have some sort of unity, absolutely not. The best progress made, the strongest were were as nations, was during the times of friction and conflict and peace is dangerous if it lasts too long. This attempt at forever stopping fighting is some serious soy-tier shit, it's just how the nu-male argues that fighting is silly simply because he's too weak to fight. A century ago this idea that white people were all the same was laughed at, yet here we find ourselves defending the "white" construct as though it's real and important. We're not white, we're Anglo, Celtic, Nordic or whatever else. This idea of "whiteness" beyond just a skin tone, as some brotherhood, does nothing but destroys who we really are and turns us in to a weak target and this "soft globalism" is one of, if not the most, primary method by which people have become so attached to this "white" identity.

Sorry for the essay.

I'd agree with you if I was posting credit card numbers and whatnot. It's like Styxhexenhammer, I can find his address through Google in five seconds

Also, a reminder before I go to bed.

These pictures aged well.

ANGLO'd lad enjoy the BBC

BIG
BRITISH
COCK

Post your skin Ahmed

>Codrin Stavri is actually Jim! Holy fuck this is big
Vee and Mister Metokur are the same person! Holy fuck how deep does this go?

>alt-right
falling for something that doesn't exist
thinking that something that doesn't exist can be controlled by jews

all sceptics will burn in the revolutionary holocaust to come

>it means a belief in ethno-nationalism, race realism and the creation of an ethno-state
So, conservative ideals from last century? Why don't you just say that you're of the old conservative that exhalts nation state. Why would you willingly put yourself under this artificial and confused banner of "alt-right" which can mean anything and is mostly used as a political weapon of silence? I guess with today's conservatism being all inclusive to faggots and the like people are too scared to retake conservatism back to its roots and intent so instead sidle off in to some made-up nonsensical "ideology" like the "alt-right".

Divide et impera

So do you think Kilroy can pull it back from this? Because this has been a golden week for lolcows/hurtfeelings. I am sad that Styx wont be able to hang out with his fans. Dude is alright.

Are you implying that I'm trying to divide and conquer?

Whiteness has always referred to membership of European civilization, not merely skin tone.
>The best progress made, the strongest were were as nations, was during the times of friction and conflict
Fragmentation occurs when one faces no particular outside threat. Unity is needed in the face of external powers.

And here I thought we were getting a 12 episode season about drama

As collectivist as the septics are, it took some degree of guts for him to distance himself from them. He comes out of this the least scathed, but that isn’t saying much.

The whole world is controlled by them
Nothing new
Posting it over and over again, male people wanting to ignore it even more

no they are fucked. based mama or whatever she is called wasted a lot of her money on this too lol.

I completely understand and what you say is very eye opening. Again my opinion is sadly guided by my being an American and as I mentioned before we are mutts with myself being a mix of German and the various ethnic groups of the British isles. I can't help but think that pan-european ideal is one that has regrefully spawned as a result of Americans identifying with Europe as a whole due to our mutt nature but then again I am unfamiliar with the situation in Europe as it very well could have stated there for reasons beyond myself. But given what you have said I largely agree with the sentiment that you have but I don't do wish yo ask do you feel a connection with those who are Scottish and Irish as well as fellow anglos in Canada, new Zealand and australia? Also I have no problem with reading large amounts of text, I am very interested in learning about how those in Europe, the UK and other nations view things Such as this.

>Guts
You been watching him and Jims streams mate?

You... And/or someone else. Look, I get what you mean. Call me a sentimental faggot, but I'd rather Britain not die. I'm not your ally but I'd side with you over the hordes

havent watched a fucking thing by kraut since the ukippers thing went down fucking months ago, who the fuck is this basedmama person? when i first heard the name i thought it was CHS, as in basedmom from GG

can someone please explain to me why ANYONE watches repzion or mundanematt? They are so cringey its amazing.

God damn. I'm not sure if that's hilarious or awful. Can it be both?

The center cannot hold

What on earth

Are they starting to understand that once you bully someone off the internet, that same behavior can be visited upon you?

david cullens fuck buddy when he was at vidcon.

Aka the people the skeptics are obsessed with and rustled by and can’t defeat with argumentation

They try to culturally appropriate the chans, but they know nothing about them aside from Sup Forums, nu/pol/, and probably ED or something. No small wonder.

the odd thing is that they were criticizing the SJWs for deplatforming the alt-right.

Well personally I don't call myself alt right. The problem with retaking old conservatism as far as America is concerned is a bit complicated as what is old school conservatism isn't really clear and from my point of view I do not desire to reclaim conservatism as I see it as highly flawed (american conservatism) and as such I desire something that both takes from the old but also is molded into something new. Again I don't consider myself alt (I hold many of the principles but as you say it's too flimsy for a real doctrine) I'm just trying to describe the term and why it's used and why people have in my opinion adopted it as a temporary title.

aah, so nothing to do with CHS then?

also, where exactly is this idea that sargon is involved coming from? man seems to have been fairly upfront with his involvement in it, and his videos on it seem reasonable. unless theres more to it than what he covered in his response im not seeing the issue with him.

i can't even understand what that paragraph is saying

Wew lad

This is peak skepticism in action, you might not like it but this is the ideal

youtube.com/channel/UCuoFIyMX7PmlwwdmpXfyeNA/live
JF is streaming if anybody is interested.

He’s terrified of Jim

Metokur has been being pretty friendly with Warski through this whole shit storm

Even though Warski was one of the people shitting on Rage, I think he will go easy on Warski

Holiday, even after sucking Jim's dick at every turn he could is obviously fucked when part 2 hits tommorow

>Whiteness has always referred to membership of European civilization, not merely skin tone.
Yes, but we are not a brotherhood of people. This modern obsession with whiteness renders people willing to forego their own identity in favour of some "white identity" and in doing so they lose their roots and who they are. A rootless people are a people easily controlled. We are not the same and believing we are makes us weak because it makes us all one single target.

Of course I feel a bond with the Scots and whatnot but this doesn't imply we are the same. We are very different and this is evident in our non-stop fighting. I'm not saying here that I dislike the white races, only that I detest how we are coming to see all the white races as a single race and entity. I believe this modern "unity" is nothing other than a way of coalescing all "white peoples" in to one group because it's easier to destroy one people than many.

Like I say above I don't have any ill will toward other white races, and I absolutely would side a person from another white race as opposed to a person who is not of a white race. This however does not mean I feel some unity with your people (who ever they are, memeflag) instead all it means is that I really don't like non-white races.

I think people have adopted it because it's got flashy visuals and triggers leftists.

True, Jim is no Hitler when it comes to dogs

>Warski is cucking and will let jim join any stream and shit on his guests as long as he can keep his youtube channel
Man I'd let andy "goody boy" warksi survive, thats months of entertainment potentially

You missed out on some great sperging then.

It's really a pity that Warski isn't a cute anime girl.

i'd be too, that shitposter annihilated whole leaf messiah fellowship on Sup Forums with one video

>unless theres more to it than what he covered in his response
your stupidity is literally thought annihilating

Use words.

The unity if the White race(s) is only so demanding in contrast to non-White invasion(s) and compelled race mixing and propaganda. Without that, we wouldn't need to "circle the wagons," so to speak.

i think it is because he failed to address the reason why people were going after Kraut though he did condemned him after a while.

I don't think that user is trying to eschew a complete relationship, as I think he also would prefer you over achmed. But I think the point he is trying to convey is that one of very strongly siding with his people, the anglos and not anyone else as they are not his people or brothers. I believe if I understand correctly, sorry if I'm wrong not trying to strawman or even give my view, that user desires a return to the times when each european subgroup was in conflict and as such this conflict pushed each groups ambitions and led to many accomplishments. Sorry if in trying to describe this I mischaracterized your view, that is not my intention i simply desire to include user into this discussion so I may also get his view.

Been gone for a couple hours. Where is Jimbo's next video? The last one went public 25 hours ago. That's not once per day.

If you are the only white on a train full of Ahmeds, you will feel connected to any white who steps aboard

Should I add a peanut butter jar? Honest question

>we don't need to do this.
We don't need to, but we will.

is vee a fake doctor
like a chiropractor or something

Have you guys seen the emails (((Based Mama))) sent to James Allsup regarding discussing identitarianism at the Kilroy Event?

Why the fuck are the skeptics confused about why this event failed? It's fairly obvious that there is a Jew running it and she doesn't want the goyim to be talking about goyim things.

Alt-lite needs to be obliterated, including people like Jordan Peterson and Sarogn. I'm fucking tired of tehse fence sitting faggots

or, you just might be braindead and unable to pick up on the fact that im obviously baiting for an explanation.

desu if you werent expecting that you havent been following sargon much lately. hes actively avoided getting into "community" related drama, for good reason desu.

i honestly couldnt give a fuck about the sperging out. im more interested in discussion than drama.

He's a neet, CRP and alt-hype called him on it

>The unity if the White race(s) is only so demanding in contrast to non-White invasion(s)
Why do the white races need to be united as one entity to stop niggers walking in to France? They don't, the French can simply look after themselves. Same with the Anglos, Celts, Swedes and so on. An invasion of Britain by niggers doesn't require the Nords to be united with the Anglos, does it?

And if you are fat in a room full of strangers you will feel more connected to the only other fat man there. This doesn't mean these two fatties are somehow united, cut from the same cloth, the same entity. They simply share more in common. So yes, on a train full of Ahmeds I would prefer to be in a train full of Svens, but this doesn't make the English and the Swedish people the same thing, the same race.

>tfw Aydin's blowjob face isn't as cute as you thought it would be

>CRP
that dude can say the sky is blue, i'd need to check anyways

Hard to believe what a lying rat bitch this Based Mama is, and even harder to believe the faggots in the skeptic community who refuse to name the problem and pussyfoot around it and pretend they don't understand the games and trickery people use like this

schedule is now every other day because Jim can't pry himself away from twitter shitposting long enough to actually finish a video

I gave you both ends of the trust worthy stick for a reason

He said tomorrow on twitter. He's dropping to once every 2 days

It means hWite Pepo be wurs dan Black Pepo, even when hWite Pepo are fewer dan Black Pepo

I saw someone on here call Based Mama a Muslim, is this true?

>Alt-lite
hello controlled opposition know as the alt-right.

>Yes, but we are not a brotherhood of people.
Brotherhood, as you say is based on shared traits. The basis of "philia," fondness and appreciation, is trust or social capitalia, which depends on similarity of both persona and psychology. You speak of "whiteness" as inherently rootless without ever substantiating this claim. The European nobility by this definition is "rootless" for being an essentially homogeneous class bound to each other by nothing but a shared Christian faith.

> We are not the same and believing we are makes us weak because it makes us all one single target.
This is clown logic. Asabiyya, social cohesion, multiplies the power of a social body by magnitudes. Moreover, our enemy makes no such distinctions between Welsh, Cornish, English, Scottish, etc. You share a fate with everyone else of the same blood whether you like it or not.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THAT STUPID NIGGER NEEDS TO GET BACK TO WORK. STOP SHIT POSTING JIMBO AND FINISH YOUR DUMB VIDEO I NEED MY HEROIN FIX