>DeZ/Bukamal Dec10
i.imgur.com/XU6rtMb
>NE Hama Dec8
imgur.com/a/5kQ4Q
>E Ghouta Dec4
imgur.com/a/qOvOs

Devs Dec22
>Astana 8:Ru,Turkey,Iran agree to work on releasing detainees, demining
>Beit Jinn:HTS refuse to hand over Israeli agents & colaborators, still want to be relocated. SAA reaches Mazaraat gates
>DeZ:IS attacks US-backed forces in order to capture Al-Umar Oil Fields. SAA repells SDF attack on Khasham town
>N Hama:HTS faild to recover teritory lost to SAA this week
>Jaafari:Sy gov demands Turkish, US troops immediate withdrawal, they are a blatant aggression
>Idlib:HTS attacks IS positions, re-takes half of land lost in Dec
>SAA starts using armed drones to bomb Islamist rebels
>2 jihadist commanders from W China found dead in Idlib
>US ‘experts’:IS preparing another offensive to capture Palmyra
>Unconfirmed:Saudi forces claim they intercepted another Houthi missile. Houthis did not comment
>Report:US suspends support for FSA in N and S Sy, closes op. rooms in Turkey&Jordan
>Yemen:Emirati-backed forces want to declare S Yemen independence

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xzTG_1Xun54
youtube.com/watch?v=CiN14mtRWno
youtube.com/watch?v=5htvxeOsgSc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=E62ZHzW4Dfc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ANYONE HAVE A LINK TO HOMSIS' Q&A HE HAD LAST WEEK????

ALSO
tfw no alizee gf
youtube.com/watch?v=xzTG_1Xun54

When the Houthis see the "popular resistance" fight them

Fuck yeah

nth for Christmas soon

clarifier glass

Don't have it handy m8, go to archive4plebs and enter Syria General in the subject search, you can scroll through the editions and you will see one with "Homsi livestream today" with the link from when I was putting it in the OP

>Yemen:Emirati-backed forces want to declare S Yemen independence
So, they want to leave N Yemen alone? I don't get it

Gn lads.
Padre, Merry Christmas if I don't get the chance to see you, going on vacation so I'll be on a little less for a few weeks

Good morning I hate my job.

Estabilish government structures outside of the Houthi-held territories they won't be able to conquer anyway

When will these ISIS faggots give up already
They are 3 seconds from all being BTFO

They basically want to take South Yemen and leave North Yemen to Saudi Arabia -- if the KSA can even conquer it.

In about two decades
Drink some, rape someone, chant a Latmiyah what a kind of a Pole you are, Allahu Ackbar and Chwała Wielkiej Polsce

Listening to nasheeds on headphones unironically helps a lot. 12 hours of disco polo playing here would fucking kill me.

>/sg/ for 20 years
Absolute hell

Absolute heaven you mean.

Jesus Christ and ten thousand of Cologne virgin martyrs I feel you lad
Drop some Ali on those
youtube.com/watch?v=CiN14mtRWno

>Saudis face when they literally have to split half of the country and giving the other to Iran
JUST

ISIS is meme by now. Its just an umbrela term. Random bunch of goatfuckers in a random -stan can claim allegiance to isis. You carpet bomb one branch, another one pops up

damn. he removed the video, also we havent heard from him in the past week. chances that he got mukhabarated?

And that's their strenght, any radical wahhabi oriented Muslim can claim it was the Islamic State
Their idea worked, that's the problem

Look what I found.

Thanks my man.

and this pic is funny how?

weekly request for good nasheeds

There's a Mujahedin with a minor in his accomplished state, it wasn't supposed to be funny, it was supposed to show that Islamic State worked

but we hate israel goy
and we will liberate Palestine not iran

What is it about Hezbollah that makes them so damn Aesthetic?

There is nothing that isn't improved by Sabah Souriya
youtube.com/watch?v=5htvxeOsgSc

I'm more of a hip hop person.

Young girl cries from joy aftet Abdul Al Birminghami, host for this evening, announced that she just became miss Islamic State.
Is it funny yet?

Yea that's fuckin hilarious.

Now, can a fool get some nasheeds?

Wu Tang>Nasheeds>80s power rock>>>>>>>>>>>> everything else
m.youtube.com/watch?v=E62ZHzW4Dfc

I'll show you merchants!

well, nasheeds aint got that bass line.

I thought bass lines are haram?

Yea we can see from the flag that you are retarded

And I can tell from your flag you're the kind of guy who smokes meth with no pants on outside a McDonalds

>be me
>about to work 12 hours straight
>can barely walk because of The Pain
You men will never understand.

Based Czechbro.

Have not been keeping up to date on this.

Is its true the fighting in Syria is more or less over at this point, and theoretically "refugees" could start being repatriated?

of course, living in clown world, repatriation probably won't happen because (((the west))) views Assad as an evil dictator on par with hitler who will """"gas"""" them as soon as they come back, coupled with their own reluctance too return for other....reasons

am I correct in this assessment?

>implying most of those """refugees""" even came from Syria in the first place

I know that roughly 70% of them aint even Syrian, but for the sake of argument I'm talking about the ones actually from syria

Then you're right.

the fight against the isis army is mostly done.
Problem are the remaining """rebels""" which are basically Al quaida and """freedom""" loving tobacco smugglers.
Also the american backed kurds are a major threat for the syrian sovereignty.
>Is the fighting over?
No most of the fighting will be in idlib which is Al quaida territory and then the south rebels.
Don't expand to end before the end of 2018.
But the fighting will be in less intensity.

ah, thank you

>syrian refugees
i thing that they make about 10-20% of the refugees

You guys in Germany are in some deep shit, aren't you.

When the world is switching to the electric car(which is basically politically already decided ) then germany will fall. This is the point when the economy will collapse everything else is tradeable

Fucking nazis, can't you tell a pure blooded 12 year old Syrian child when he's right in your face?

> be me
> relaxing and watching Narcos
> family think I'm depressed and try to awkwardly ask if I'm alright because I took a midday sleep.
Roasties will never know this feel

>Not withstanding the pain like a real man and go to work

You should just become a trap faggot

> 12 hours of disco polo playing here
You are literally martyr my friend

Go home and drink some haram. It helps.

>#Syria A group of Liwa Al Quds Soldiers who were stationed at Northern Aleppo CS now moving towards #Hama Region to be part of the #Idlib offensive - SyrianArmedForces #SAA

Idlib offensive gonna be glorious

>be me
>family doesn't even have to ask me if I'm depressed because I already take anti-depression pills
Normies will never understand.

In memory of based glock man

Girls can't be traps, my nip friend.
Inshallah.

lol syria. assad and putin. 2 communist dictators trying hard but lost.

>Living with their family
>Not living the solitary tiger life like an Apex predator

You belong in a cuckshed with a giant beta mark painted on the door.

Inshallah, my fellow amerimutt.

>Girls can't become traps

Oh my sweet sweet little child

Jihad AND beta uprising soon.

I'm here rent free

is that pic real?

We're reaching levels of degeneracy that shouldn't even be possible

You have no idea how degenerate America has gotten since gay marriage was legalized.

This used to be a freak show news story but it's increasingly common. The LGBT are pretty much outbreeding heteros relative to their share of the population.

Because heteros are trained to use contraceptives in schools and faggots basically aren't because they take PReP and shit that they create to prevent gays from getting STDs and promote everywhere.

Oh shit

It'll spread to Europe soon. Under Obama, they were already making the Homoreich into practical state policy. It wasn't a meme. America's elite actually wants to spread homosexualism-transsexualism by military force.

>c*tholics

Which of the two do you think approves of gay marriages, divorce and contraceptives? The Holy Roman Church or the Protestants?

>shia scum

This is how homosexuals protest in 2017

>mfw

>Yes goyim! Don't reproduce! Work a 16 hour day, then come home and mastrubate to cartoons and die of Karōshi! Like the honorable Samurgo-, I mean Samurai

Both belong in the trash tbqh.
>sunni scum

>it's real

Girls, keep calm. Anyway salafi prevails.

Pretty much how brazen they are now. They'll openly do illegal shit and they have the financial, institutional, and systemic power to get away with it. They'll get the state or local government to use force if necessary to protect their degeneracy. If the state or local government isn't friendly, they'll sue the fuck out of them for "due process rights violations" (which includes "freedom of expression" now) and pretty much just bill the government out of existence. The police don't even prosecute in most cases because it's just too expensive to fight the gays. You can bankrupt a country with the amount of sheer wealth that they control.

Same.

Russia better hurry up and annex them already.

Are you ready to become my modest sunni waifu? Poland will be annexed first, you know.
Thank god we don't need more clay.

This man is the Vice President of Venezuela. He is an Arab Ba’athist from Syria. Will you support Essèd and his fight against imperialism?

No.

>TFW your future children will be bombarded by that shit on a daily basis

Happy Festivus /sg/!

Is this Gonzalez nasrallah? ( Forgot his name)

>Bringing children to this fucked up world

Salvador Nasrallah is from Honduras.

>your future children

>Good job goyim don't reproduce. The are too many whites anyway . Who wants to go through the hassle of taking care of kids and teaching them. Let the niggers and Arabs take care of that

>/sg/ for 20 years

please God no I need to be free eventually

>implying anyone would want to reproduce with us
Don't forget where you are mate.

Ah yeah. Recently we are seeing a trend of new politicians of foreign origins in South America.
>TFW baathists plan was to control SAA and get closer to the us

It's like jewing the jew. One day we'll see baathist presidents of Russia and USA (or of what will remain of it).